Code to craft

Digicorp helps startups and companies build meaningful and usable software products. Focused on design and engineering, our solutions outsmart the competition. Digicorp has offices in USA and India.

Mobile apps developed by us get million dollar exit and Web apps handle millions of mission critical transactions every week.

How do we do it?

We are unusually transparent with our clients and employees. That’s not the easy way but it’s the only way. We follow agile development practices. Agile development process  produces high-quality software in a cost-effective and timely manner to meet customer’s changing needs. This reduces chances of product release time and reduces chances of failure as user adaption can be tested quickly and necessary corrections can be made during the development itself.  Our agile process focuses on following.

• Customer Satisfaction
  • Accommodating Requirement Changes
  • Effective Communication
  • Sustainable Development
  • Good design and Simplicity
  • Rapid Release Cycle

Our solutions work because of our people, who never get tired of learning and improving. Our people are good at what they do and that is what you pay for when you hire Digicorp.

2004

Contentplum

iMusti

Petpooja

Nextenders

iMenu360 online solution provides the no-hassle, low-cost, state-of-the-art system to take online orders. It offers restaurant owners a simple, convenient and user-friendly ordering experience for carryout and delivery customers. With over 4,000,000 orders placed in 6 countries and 40+ states of the US, iMenu360’s satisfied customers run the gamut from ethnic storefronts, bistros and fast food restaurants to fine dining establishments.

Digicorp created the HTML5-based online mobile ordering experience for iMenu360.

Petpooja - Restaurant Management Platform

Petpooja is a comprehensive restaurant management platform. It is an all-in-one solution for restaurants to manage operations, billing, online ordering and marketing.

Digicorp is an investor and technology partner of Petpooja. We helped in conceptualisation, designed and developed the platform.

Cricheroes - Your cricket network

We develop our own products from ground up and spin off the most promising ones as separate companies. We go through all the pains and euphoria our clients (startup founders) experience. It makes us stronger and better in our craft of making usable software products for startups.

Cricheroes is an app for the passionate cricketers all around the world.

Add a Team, Arrange a Match, Score a Match, Share Moments, Be a CricHero, Relive the Match - Forever!

Visit http://cricheroes.in/

Propeller - a front-end responsive framework

We develop our own products from the ground up and spin off the most promising ones as separate companies. We go through all the pains and euphoria our clients (startup founders) experience. It makes us stronger and better in our craft of making usable software products for startups.

For all the curious minds, This is why we created Propeller!

With so many different responsive front end frameworks out there, it was confusing to figure out which one to use. The one's that we chose for building our products and software turned out to be complicated and difficult to manage in the long run.

And it turned out that this is something we know a thing or two about. So why not create something that fulfills our requirements and solves the day to day issues we faced while coding and developing the routine stuff.

So we decided to create our own library of components frequently used by the developers and designers. Our goal is to create a ready to use a library...

ReadBoard - Change the way you converse on the Web

ReadBoard is the fastest way to start a conversation on any web article with your colleagues, friends and family.

It is also a great place to meet like-minded readers and thinkers on the Web.

Spahack - a platform for massage therapists and consumers

Spahack started in 2014 with a vision to create a platform for massage therapists and consumers to enhance the consumer’s knowledge to the benefits of massage therapy;increase the ease of finding a massage therapist to match consumers’ busy lifestyle through a beautiful and easy to use app; and present more opportunities to massage therapists to perform massage so they may focus on what they do best.

Problem

Bring massage therapists and consumers closer in order to make it easier for consumers to receive and therapist to provide massage service.

Solution

Digicorp developed an end-to-end solution consisting of backend system for administration of consumers, massage therapists, service management and massage rates; a frontend system consisting of iOS application, Android applications, and a marketing website. Web services were developed to connect backend system with iPhone and Android applications and make it scalable...

Karmany

Karmany is a Sanskrit word meaning “to serve through business”. Karmany.org is a technology platform that connects social enterprises with global talent to inspire, share, and grow.

Digicorp designed and launched Karmany.org from an idea.

Contentplum is a comprehensive content management platform to manage dynamic and social content for websites, e-commerce platforms, blogs and events. It increases customer engagement, social sharing and brand awareness.

Digicorp worked closely with the founder in designing and developing Contentplum from an idea.

ExerciseBuddy

ExerciseBuddy is an iPad-based visual exercise system, which solves the difficult problem of introducing exercise to individuals with autism. Using best practice autism strategies, ExerciseBuddy inspires children and adults with autism to exercise without challenging parents, professionals, educators or caretakers.

Digicorp worked very closely with the founder, who is a pioneer of this concept, in developing the iPad app from an idea. Apps for iPhone and Android is in the pipeline.

Iterate.ai

Startups are created to solve problems—but that doesn’t matter if the people they want to help don’t know they exist. Iterate Studio was created to match retail companies with startups that have promising technology, but it doesn’t just serve as a matchmaker. Iterate.ai - its new cloud-based platform also integrates with popular commerce software and A/B testing services to make it simple for corporations to experiment with new solutions.

Digicorp has designed and developed the platform from ground up by closely working with the founders.

Front-end Web & App Development for Media Distributor

"The website design team [at Digicorp] is very strong. They are meticulous in their approach."

2011 - Ongoing

The partnership has revolved around front-end development to pair with the client's in-house resources. Projects have included website design, mobile apps, and other web-based applications.

51 - 200 employees

Freemont, California
Samir Khandwala
CEO, iMusti Inc

The client took issues with the mobile app team since that project ran over budget. Otherwise, the deliverables have been satisfactory, especially with regards to website design. They continue to invest thousands each month in the partnership.

iMusti is the largest supplier of online audio and video content, in both digital and physical format. We have a very large collection of audio titles. We also offer books from various publishers in India as well as the international markets across of the world.

I am the chief executive officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digicorp?

They were doing our development work: website development, front-end website design, mobile application design, and also the applications for our overall technology platform.

They built all it from scratch, starting with the design and then coding all the front-end. We have a backend team. Digicorp had its own projects but they worked together. It was mainly web design and mobile app design for Android and iOS. I know they used HTML.

How did you come to work with Digicorp?

It was a referral from a business partner. We had a good reference. We started working together, and gradually confidence started building, so we gave them more and more work.

How much have you invested with Digicorp?

We have a budget somewhere close to $15,000 to $20,000 per month. So it runs $200,000+ per year, probably.

We have been working with them since 2011.

They did a good job designing our website. The designers they have are very, very good. We constantly get feedback about the work. They tend to deliver the jobs on time and communication was good. I would say overall reporting and quality was good. In some cases, there were bugs but we just moved on.

How did Digicorp perform from a project management standpoint?

They have one individual who is our focus point and he acts as a project manager as well as a business manager. Then there are two other specialists: one is an architect and the other one is the mobile app designer or engineer. There are two managers who work for him. I did not want to deal with all the team members, so we had one focal point. Then, there are two others who might be managers that people in my organization work with. One of the mobile app teams was relatively young and weak for the project, so the cost was a lot higher than I would have expected. It was mainly due to the inexperience of the team.

What did you find most impressive about Digicorp?

I personally think the website design team is very strong. They are meticulous in their approach.

Are there any areas Digicorp could improve?

I would say when we were working on the mobile app, the group was not particularly strong. Over the time period, they became a little better, but that was one of their relatively weaker spots.

They were mainly on time but with some hiccups.
    The website design was much stronger. If you were to break down, then web design would get 4.5 and mobile app would get 2.5.
    I will refer them, definitely.

Development Partner for Healthcare IT Services Company

"I ... recommend them [Digicorp] because they are a young team, and it’s a very accommodating team."

2009 - Ongoing

Digicorp acts as a product development partner, providing long-term resources to support software development functions. The client leads agile project management efforts, and Digicorps' resources fall in step.

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Smitesh Shah
Director, PRC Medical LLC

The client is very appreciative of Digicorp's commitment to their long-term partnership, as evidenced by their low turnover and thorough onboarding process. Their availability, even on weekends and holidays is strong too. The only criticism is the absence of automated quality assurance tools.

I work for PRC Medical, LLC. Our headquarters is in Ohio. I am the Director of Product Management for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digicorp?

I have been with the product since the product was conceived in 2009. I’ve used Digicorp as our development offshore company since then.

At that time, we were using Microsoft Technologies, .NET, Infragistics third-party controls, SQL server, and also development on iOS. In 2009, when I selected them, they did have expertise on mobile platforms, so that was one more reason for me to work with them. At that time, iOS was not something that was very widely used, but they had good expertise. After that, we added Android technologies to the mix.

How did you come to work with Digicorp?

I had the opportunity to evaluate multiple companies offshore. The reason I decided to work with Digicorp was they were a group of younger entrepreneurs, and that was one of the criteria for me to work with a younger team rather than a team that comes with a predetermined mindset. That was my primary thing, and they had good technical expertise in new technologies that we were planning to use. Those were the primary reason for me to work with Digicorp.

How much have you invested with Digicorp?

We spend in the lower six figures every year.

Since 2009 and it is ongoing.

Because of our space, we require product development, not just software development. I would say our development is not project driven; it is more product driven. There is a huge difference between the two when you try to manage a project and manage a product. We have been successfully able to do this with Digicorp with our expertise combined with Digicorp’s. I would say that as far as a success story is concerned, in our field, which is electronic health records, there are close to 900 plus vendors in the market. Now, with our product, with our technology, and with our customer base and the specialties in which we work, we are ranked as the top product in the US for veins/vascular. It's all because of our marketing efforts, sales, and obviously the awesome product that we have.

How did Digicorp perform from a project management standpoint?

We use scrum for our projects, and I am personally a scrum product owner. It helps us try to follow those mechanisms or methodologies. Based on that, project management becomes a secondary tool for us. We try to manage the project from here. They do have project managers at Digicorp also; however, basically they follow the instructions given by us.

What did you find most impressive about Digicorp?

If I had to say one thing they do well, they have good development resources. That is what I can pinpoint. They are good at mentoring their people and following standards and methodologies that are mostly geared for rapid development. There is always turnover in the company, but they have the methodology that helps onboard new people. I wouldn’t say they onboard easily, but I will say that it helps us move people around and we’re able to onboard people with our product in less than three months.

That’s wonderful for a product company because it’s not that easy for a person to come and work on your product, which is established and has so many functions and features and different applications which are integrated. They have been able to so far, though. In the six or seven years we have worked with them, we have had no issues with resources. The resources which I’ve dealt with are long term. It’s not like people come and go in six months or one or two years. They have been able to retain resources for close to five years on our projects. That has been very helpful for us because whenever there is a change in a resource, it brings a lot of instability to our product. They can get good resources and retain them. That’s a good thing for an offshore company.

Are there any areas Digicorp could improve?

They do well, but obviously, there’s always room for improvement on quality. I think one thing they need is better automated testing tools.

Overall Score The overall experience is excellent. I have no major complaints or issues with them.
    They are always there. Even on weekends and major holidays, they give us emergency numbers in the event they’re needed.
    We have done a market survey, and they are not cheap, but at the same time they provide good resources. Sometimes you can get a much cheaper service with fewer resources, and that doesn’t help.
    They don’t have automated quality assurance tools. That’s the only thing that would bring them down by one point; otherwise, I would have given them 5.
    I would definitely recommend them because they are a young team, and it’s a very accommodating team. I wish they could do more, so I would help them in whatever way I can.

EMR Collection Development for Software Co

"The value is good, or I wouldn't still be doing work with them [Digicorp]."

2006 - Ongoing

Digicorp was initially engaged in 2006 and has since provided many large projects, including an electronic medical record management platform.

New York City Metro Area
Raj Ramdya
CEO, ROI Software Solutions

The client praises Digicorp for the large strides they have made, particularly in support and project management, over the last decade. Their accessibility, even late at night, differentiates Digicorp from other providers the client has worked with.

We are an IT firm, by that I mean we make software as a service applications. We also do web applications for business enterprise level and online marketing. We have a lot of clients. In a lot of our work, we have third parties help us out like Digicorp. I'm the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digicorp?

I contacted Digicorp when I was creating enterprise medical software for doctors to use for patient care and some nursing software.

I'm more on the business end - I'm not really technical, but I would say it was all web services.  I do know at the beginning it was server and cloud-based. The product can be used as a software service. I do know it was basically for any doctor. When you have a health exam done, every time you go in, from start to finish, and anything that needs to be done, goes on the computer.

When you walk in, all the questions, any lab orders that were done, and any radiology orders, etc. can all be documents and recalled. We made integrations with big medical companies like LabCorp and Quest for people who do blood work. In radiology, people could send in the information electronically, capture it, and show the data to the doctor.

How did you come to work with Digicorp?

I was introduced by a connection. I knew somebody who knew somebody.

How much have you invested with Digicorp?

On average, we spend $120,000 a year.

It started in 2006, and it is ongoing. It's subsided a little, but we still use them for smaller projects.

They have the work completed when they say they will. They are available. I've actually called them at 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm their time, and they answer the phone. As a business owner, there's nothing better than when a client is talking to you when you need an answer.

Our success story is the launch of our products. We have products that have launched. They're being used. From our experience, there are a lot of companies that can create the application, but they don't give you the support, or you're not able to reach them. This wasn't the case.

How did Digicorp perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, it was hard, but they've sharpened up a lot. I think they've learned from their experience and feedback. Now, they know how to communicate. I would say right now they're good. They know how to manage projects and all of that. Now, they have more people who help them out, too.

Did that transformation revolved around including dedicated project managers or using new tools to communicate?

It was both new tools and the project managers they hired. When you hire the right people, it makes a difference.

What did you find most impressive about Digicorp?

I would say that it is their support. Like I said, if I call them at 11:00pm at night, they answer their phone. I know if I were to call some other vendors we use at 11:00pm at night, they're not going to answer the phone. I've got to wait until next day, and the clients don't like that.

Are there any areas Digicorp could improve?

Project manageent was a lot harder in the beginning in 2006. I wish they had hired project managers sooner. Before the project managers, they didn't understand American English as well. They have improved project management.  Now, I feel like I'm talking to someone living in the US. I would recommend them. Back then, I might have said, "I don't know."

Overall Score At the beginning, it wasn't as good, but now it is good. Everything is based on initial experience no matter what happens in the future, but they have stepped it up.
    They meet deadlines. Of course, there's always 5% to 10% leeway; they add that in now, I think. They learned and they're getting busy. Though ramping up a project is not as fast. For a current project, they are within 5% to 10% of the timeframe.
    I'm an older customer, so I don't know what they charge everybody else. They charge me a little less per hour. The value is good, or I wouldn't still be doing work with them.
    Now, we have all these online tools, so I can see what the status is on all the work that's being done. I have a better idea of the timing. Now I can talk to them and it’s easier.
    Yes, I would recommend them.