The Next Best Thing to Inhouse Developers

DevTeam.Space is an artificial intelligence enhanced on demand
software development service. We bring together the best dev teams and technologies to make remote software development process transparent, efficient, and risk free.

We achieve that by supporting you with:

- An exclusive network of the best vetted and trained dev teams in the world, with 5-10 years of software development experience per person.

- Two project managers,

- Project health dashboard with automated daily progress updates, and roadblocks tracking.

We have a vast experience of working with startups and businesses. DevTeamSpace vetted dev teams have helped to over 5,000 startups and companies, including UBS, HP, TimeWarner RedHat, EMC, Safeway, Samsung and others.

, Russia
    100 S Murphy Ave #200
    Sunnyvale, CA 94086
    415.570.7043

SaaS solution for XML2Selenium framework

One of our dev teams has built a solution to provide the XML2Selenium framework as SaaS-solutions for creation of automated tests. This allows customers to use XML2Selenium without any manual configurations of the working environment, thus saving resources and time of system administrators. New customers can immediately start using the product after its payment and registration.

Technologies: Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Quartz, MySql, Angular JS (JavaScript Framework), Bootstrap (HTML and CSS Framework), Infobox Cloud (remote servers creation), Jenkins, Nexus, SVN.

Mobile App for Coffee Pre-ordering, iOS/Android

One of our dev teams has build a website and mobile application for coffee pre-ordering. The app alllos to pre-order and pickup coffee, food and drinks; and pay securely from your phone.

Music Platfrom

One of our dev teams has build a music platfrom Tunebula. It's a Follow to Download web service that offers the latest tools to help artists gain social media exposure for their music through SoundCloud, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Sales Platform

One of our dev teams has built a sales platfrom Platform. It's an entirely new sales enablement system that combines tools and services like inventory management, online storefronts, billing and support into a single integrated environment, customizable to your needs.

Web Service for Restaurants and Vendors

One of our dev teams has built a web platfrom Vendor IQ. It's aimed to help restaurant owners and top rated vendors meet each other . The application prepare a price analysis of vendor products, provides a list of possible vendors, and even provides samples of vendor products.

Agora Website

One of our dev teams has built a website for social activities. The project is designed to improve people's social activity. The user can create a community (Townhall) with its events, photo reports, comments, surveys and voting. Anyone can find the nearest Townhall with its interesting challenge.

Mobile Live Wallpapers App

One of our dev teams has built a mobile desktop wallpapers. Glyphs, animations are customizable as well as the depth of expansion (Mosaic unfolds to an almost HD picture when zoomed in).

Lunch Box Bento from Japan, Ruby on Rails

One of our dev teams has built and the supported a website for bento box service. Technologies: Ruby On Rails, SideKiq, CoffeeScript, PostreSQL, PayPal integration, Stripe.

One Caring Team - Health Care Website, Ruby on Rails

One of our dev teams has biult a website for a Silico Valley based healthcare company. Technologies: Ruby on Rails, CoffeeScript, PostreSQL, BrainTree integration.

Box Subscription Service, Ruby on Rails

One of our dev teams has built a «turnkey» website. Technologies: Ruby on Rails, SideKiq, CoffeeScript, PostreSQL, PayPal integration, Stripe.

Social Life Website

A website built for checking your social status on the Web. It analyzes your name based on matches on the Web, looks for positive and negative feedback, writes posts, manages ratings (boosts). Technology: ASP.NET. Details are under NDA.

Hospitality Service Backend Development

SenStay is a residential estate management company based in Los Angeles, California. The created website and internal property management tool allows visitors and admins to book and manage over 1,000 items from SenStay's real estate inventory. One of our dev team has been working on multiple internal software tools. Details are under NDA.

Venture Backed Startup Mobile Development

Vailt12 is a top VC backed mobile crypto currency service based in Silicon Valley California. Under NDA

Ruby on Rails Backend Development

The customer asked for a Ruby on Rails backend development. Now this SaaS allows businesses to increase their revenue by communicating with clients over popular messaging apps like FB messenger or by old-fashioned but still effectve channels like SMS, email and live chat. Sendsonar is based in San Francisco, California.

Calendar Schedule Development

One of our dev teams has helped MyTime to build an inmortant part of the service. It allowed MyTime to start charging users and generate higher revenues. All the details are under NDA.

Scheduled Delivery Magento Plugin

Doorman Magento plugin.

One of our dev teams has built the Doorman Magento Plugin from scratch. It allowed the company to build partner relationship with Magento and succefully grow their business. All the details are under NDA.

Development for Australian Creative Agency

"I’m a small business, so I appreciate the time that they prepare and dedicate to me."

2015 - Ongoing

DevTeamSpace provided backend development resources for several WordPress websites and consulted on SEO strategy.

Auckland, New Zealand
Claire Wilson
Owner, Clever Pepper Creative

The client has received new business referrals from the websites that DevTeamSpace helped them build. They feel fortunate to work with such an affordable, accessible, intelligent company, and they look forward to continuing the relationship.

I’m the owner of Clever Pepper Creative, a marketing and design agency in New Zealand, Auckland.

What challenge were you trying to address with DevTeamSpace?

I had some PHP development that needed to be redone on websites. We are mainly a design-based business, so I needed support for the backend coding of the site and that wiring process.

Alex built some pages for me, mainly WordPress sites. We worked on themes. I did the design work and the content, then he coded it all for me and worked on the backend. Basically, he produced everything the way I wanted it to look. He took my designs and turned them into an active and live page. He also made sure that the images and everything worked well on mobile and other devices. They also worked on Google, Google ads, since he makes sure that the pages can be found when they’re being searched on Google.

DevTeamSpace tweaked and redesigned existing clients’ sites and they’ve also built sites from scratch for me. They’ve built normal flat page sites and they’ve also built online shopping baskets to a section site. I’ve done 4 or 5 projects with them. We have ongoing items that he’ll amend and adjust, and we’ll do different changes.

How did you come to work with DevTeamSpace?

I was referred to Alex by a family friend of mine who has a building company. He had worked with Alex and highly recommended DevTeamSpace. It was basically just the confidence that my friend had in them, that’s why I went to DevTeamSpace.

How much have you invested with DevTeamSpace?

Probably between $6,000 to $10,000. I can’t tell you offhand, to be honest.

We started in 2015. The engagement is ongoing. He’s quoted on another 4 projects for me.

My clients love the refreshes that we’ve done on their sites. We’ve got another client referred from them. The rebuilds and the new sites we’ve built for clients are accessible, that’s why we’ve had referrals. Traffic-wise, I can’t tell you about that. But I do know that I’ve definitely been getting referrals from the work that they have done, so I’m very happy with the result.

How did DevTeamSpace perform from a project management standpoint?

I only work with Alex and we communicate via Skype. We’re pretty old school. We just chat and have a fun meeting once a week quite regularly. We stay in touch and we communicate that way pretty much. If I Skype Alex, he will come back to me on the same day. He’s always available for me.

I realize I’m not his only client, so I feel quite lucky to have somebody basically at my beck and call. If anything goes wrong with my site, he’s always available to help me immediately. I’m very lucky to have that. I’m a small business, so I appreciate the time that they prepare and dedicate to me. It’s very good.

What did you find most impressive about DevTeamSpace?

It’s tricky for me because I only work with 1 person there, but he certainly has a lot of knowledge. If I don’t understand things, he’s quite happy to explain and educate me. He’s willing to show me how things work, whereas a lot of other techno people aren’t that willing to explain and educate their clients as well as he does. I appreciate that because the more of an understanding I can have, the more we can work together and I can help him make his life easier. He’s very good like that. I’d say that that is definitely key to helping us grow our business together and making him very good at what he does.

Are there any areas DevTeamSpace could improve?

There’s a little understanding issue that I have with Alex on certain things, where I have to give him examples of things to understand, but I think that that’s just the language barrier. That’s no major issue at all. It’s something that I’m quite happy to work with. No, I’m happy.

Overall Score It was very good.
    They’re good.
    Some things are a little bit overpriced and I’ve got to question that. I see the price on one thing and I’ve got to compare it with the other item and see why the price is different. That fluctuates a little bit, so I have to keep my finger on that.
    I will refer them.

Web Development for Recruiting Startup

"[T]hey do very good coding and their developer does a very good job of interacting with me."

2.0

June 2015 - Aug. 2016

A senior developer from DevTeam.Space was hired to develop a responsive website for the client using PHP.

Founder, Recruiting Firm

Preliminary feedback on the site design has been positive. The client is pleased with the expertise of their developer, but cites scheduling as an area for improvement.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We're a startup that deals with both online and in-house recruitment. I am the founder and chief executive officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with DevTeam.Space?

I needed someone who could help me develop a website to do online recruitment.

They've done a responsive website design for me. I think it's coded in PHP probably using Bootstrap. They just suggested how they would do it, and I said fine.

It's pretty much a recruitment consultancy online, so people upload a profile, and then it uses an algorithm to determine what they do and shows them the correct jobs for them. It front-end loads the search function, and then once you can see a job, you can apply for it knowing that 90 percent of the time you can actually do that job. It just filters that by their applications.

How did you come to work with DevTeam.Space?

I put out a few advertisements, and they approached me. I spoke with a couple of their people and just chose them. For me, it was mainly having a chat with their developer. He convinced me. I could tell that his technical knowledge shone through, so I decided to go with DevTeam.Space.

How much have you invested with DevTeam.Space?

We've spent about $10,000 working with them.

We're literally just going through final testing at the moment [August 2016]. I suppose I will keep using them for maintenance work. We just launched an MVP [minimum viable product], so literally we're just testing things to make sure this is the final version and that all additions to the modules are interacting correctly. Then, we'll go from there. I began working with them last June [2015]. Hopefully, the site will launch at the end of the week.

No one has actually used the site as yet, but those who have seen it like the visuals.

How did DevTeam.Space perform from a project management standpoint?

In terms of coding and interacting with me and understanding the needs of the project their developer is fantastic.

Unfortunately, their timekeeping leaves a fair bit to be desired. I think they need to learn when to say no. If they can't do something within a given timeframe, they need to say so. They need to give a realistic estimate of the time needed for something, and then just do it, and I have told their developer that he needs to improve his timekeeping.

The downside of their project management is timekeeping, but the upside is that they do very good coding and their developer does a very good job of interacting with me.

What did you find most impressive about DevTeam.Space?

I've only ever used one other provider, and they were quite poor. Having someone who can actually do the job is quite nice but, again, I am singing the praises of their main developer – my project manager. He is very good, and the coding is done well. When he says he's going to call me and be available, he's absolutely fantastic, even though I think he's about eight hours in front of me. Literally, I can call any time from my morning to evening, and he's around. I think he's a vampire, to be honest with you. He just lives at night.

Are there any areas DevTeam.Space could improve?

Besides the timekeeping issue, I'm not too keen on their CEO [founder Alexey Semeney] – maybe that's just a personality issue. I try to keep away from him and just work through my developer.

The quality of their developer is let down slightly by the business side. I’ve had some big arguments with their CEO.
    I’ve already referred them to two or three people.

Custom Web Dev for Financial Reporting Business

"We went for quality over cost of work, and DevTeamSpace delivered on all of our key expectations and did what they said they would do."

DevTeamSpace developed a WordPress site for the client as well as a custom-coded, login-only interface and admin pages. They also provide ongoing support and maintenance.

Australia
Founder at Australasian Trading Management

The client is pleased with the interface and functionality of their site. Although DevTeamSpace was not the most cost-effective option, the quality of work was worth the price.

ATM or Australasian Trading Management provides independent financial research. It's very much an online business, and we upload reports on New Zealand and Australian stocks on the market. I'm a partner and one of the founders of ATM.

What challenge were you trying to address with DevTeamSpace?

DevTeamSpace pretty much programmed our website from scratch. Our portal is essentially a stock market research website. People pay a subscription to get access to our research, so it is quite important that we have a stable website. Everything should be working properly and bugs need to be fixed quickly.

DevTeamSpace developed our whole website. Since it has to be up and running all the time, they provide ongoing support. During the initial consultation, we had to map out exactly what we wanted. The project had three different parts. We have a public website in WordPress that everyone can see. This section includes the landing page, About Us page, and contact details. These public pages were integrated with the members-only area of the website, which was customized and more technical. It was coded from scratch, but I couldn't tell you exactly what code they used. This members-only area requires secure passwords and special conditions. For example, a member can only be logged in using one user name at one time. Lastly, DevTeamSpace built a back-end for admin functionalities, where they did a lot of technical work. They created a user panel where we can upload documents and make changes to the content in the members-only sections.

How did you come to work with DevTeamSpace?

Initially, asked someone I knew to build the website, but he didn't really have the technical experience. He was mainly using WordPress, which has a very simple template program to build websites. We then used Freelance and a couple of other sites to advertise our project. We went with DevTeamSpace to build the entire front-end and the back-end of the website. The interesting thing about them was they were a lot more experienced than most of the other vendors that we got. Given our experience with the first guy – he was really cheap, but he obviously didn't know what he was doing – we wanted to make sure we got a good job done. It was quite interesting when we tried to bargain with DevTeamSpace. We realized that these guys weren't cheap, they knew what they're doing, and they've thought about everything. Because the website is very critical to our business, we chose to go for quality in terms of pricing or cost.

How much have you invested with DevTeamSpace?

We've spent close to $15,000 in our project with DevTeamSpace.

Our initial consultation with DevTeamSpace, including the planning and design stages, started in September or October of last year [2015]. The website went live in December last year and, since then, we've had ongoing support from DevTeamSpace. When we went live, we realized that our website still required some changes. DevTeamSpace helped us improve the site and fixed other issues as well. It's very much an ongoing relationship, and that's one thing that they're quite good at.

Overall, we're happy with the website made by DevTeamSpace. Because it was brand new and coded from scratch, we could add all the new features we wanted during the development stage. After about six months, we've finally gotten to a stable stage where we don't need more alterations and tweaks. It's a success since it does not need further development, and we have a business that operates well. Our members and clients find the website easy to use. It's also not difficult to use on the admin side of things. Ongoing support is important, and DevTeamSpace has been able to provide that to us.

How did DevTeamSpace perform from a project management standpoint?

Alex is our project manager from DevTeamSpace. He's our point of contact who manages project and our site. He's always there if we need changes or if something's wrong with the website. He's been very good and always responds in a timely manner. We just chat on Skype, and he'll always reply within the next 12 hours. If he's busy, he always has a timeline that says I'll get back to you in the next 24 hours or something. Obviously, it's difficult when you're speaking to someone from another time zone. He's been pretty good with all our requests, especially when we were building the website. Everything was clear and set up quite well. We knew what they were going to do and the milestones that they wanted to achieve. Nothing ever goes exactly to plan, but they were pretty close.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with DevTeamSpace?

When you're dealing with Russians and contractors from countries, it's important that they're good at communicating in English. That can always be an issue especially when English isn't their native language. That's something to look out for.

Overall Score DevTeamSpace met our expectations in terms of the overall website, which is key to our business. Everything’s gone relatively smoothly.
    The project manager normally gives us a timeline. Not everything goes always exactly as planned, but they’re pretty good.
    You couldn’t say DevTeamSpace was cheap, but you pay for the quality of work.
    It’s likely that I would recommend DevTeamSpace. I think they can do a wide range of websites.

.NET Development for Hospitality Startup

"If you need something done that isn't well defined or if you need to get things going, DevTeamSpace is your shop. They did not need a clear scope to start working, and I liked that about them."

DevTeamSpace supplied a project manager and team of developers to provide programming and architecture support on .NET and SQL databases, as well as minimal design work.

Head of Technology, Property Management Company

The client appreciates DevTeamSpaces ability to adjust their scope quickly and adapt to changing priorities. They do not need clear requirements to produce quality work and are recommended for projects that need to get off the ground quickly.

We're a revenue management and property management company for boutique hotels and vacation homes.

I am the head of technology, among other things.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DevTeam.Space?

The biggest thing that we were having troubles with was working with the systems in our industry that rely on other platforms for advertising. The problem with these sites is they oftentimes don't integrate well with other systems, so we had to build systems to make that integration easier for us. Initially, there was a lot of back-end work that we had to do in addition to our need to collect all of our property data.

We were originally thinking about building our own property management system, but we ended up not doing that project. When we first approached DevTeam.Space, we had many spare projects, and we needed a team that was flexible and was willing to work with us at a startup level, where priorities change very quickly. Oftentimes, we were operating under assumptions and things that might change within a week. That's the world that we live in, and we needed someone agile for us.

They were providing architecture support. They also provided programming support and did minimal design work for us because we're not in a UI [user interface] heavy industry. I was functioning as our de facto project manager, giving them all the requirements and reviewing their status. They provided us with work-hour estimates, based on how we engaged in work contracts. We were on a time and materials contract with them, so there was no fixed cost that would have been detrimental based on how quickly our priorities change. This was much better.

We were primarily a .NET shop with SQL databases, but we also had a key application of ours that written in Java. You could think of us as .NET primarily.

How did you come to work with DevTeam.Space?

Our former CTO had a previous working relationship with them, and we were referred by him.

It cost between $75,000 and $100,000.

When I joined, they had been onboard for a while working on a few projects, and I think that engagement started around the summer or fall of 2015. We finished our contract in April or May of this year [2016]. Obviously, if something breaks we can call them, but there's not much that we can't service ourselves at this point.

As I was saying, we had many different priorities that were moving around. There were definitely a couple of key projects that we had to turn around rather quickly. From our perspective, both of those projects were a huge success for us. One of them was a front-end application that we had them build because we actually hit our data limit on Google Sheets. DevTeam.Space built a replacement system to accommodate tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of entries that we had in there. They got that done in about three weeks, which was nice. That was a huge project for us. It wasn't a difficult project. It was just mainly that it was super sensitive.

The other thing that we had to do was basically mimic ourselves as coming from different IPs [Internet protocols] around the world to hit one server so that we could were masking our own IP address so it didn't look like we were all coming from the same office. We had to build a tool to integrate that with login capabilities. DevTeam.Space actually turned that whole project around in a weekend. After that, we went to an outsource team.

The way they're DevTeam.Space is structured is interesting because they give you a project manager who is assigned to your team, and he finds developers in Russia or Ukraine. He had something together over a weekend, and he found us some more developers I think in Russia or they might have been in Ukraine – I'm not sure. Those guys put together a much more robust system for us.

We also had a bunch of back-end systems that, unfortunately, I can't comment too much on because they're proprietary for us. Those systems were also in place. I've been pretty happy with the way they've been performing.

How did DevTeam.Space perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a unique system that isn't really straightforward project management. We are flexible and just tell them to do things first that are of higher priority.

For both of the projects that I mentioned earlier, I was functioning as the main day-to-day project manager. We were using the Kanban method, which is like scrum, to do the project. Both of those were done on time and within budget, I was pretty happy with the way those worked out.

What distinguishes DevTeam.Space from other providers?

Their demeanor is friendly. They really try to accommodate our needs. Their flexibility was amazing. We never had a proper SLA [service level agreement] with them, but they definitely spent many weekends working on stuff that they probably weren't necessarily obligated to do. They were doing it because they wanted to help us out.

Is there anything DevTeam.Space could have improved or done differently?

You have to know your budget well because these guys aren't the cheapest guys in the world. While I was happy with the quality of the work they provided, we definitely weren't able to use them as maintenance subs because their rates were just too high. They were flexible negotiating rates with us, so I imagine they might want to do that for other people. For us, the cost was just a little bit too high for the amount of money we had to spend.

Overall Score They delivered what we needed, and I was happy with them.
    There was some backend work that was difficult. Part of that is our fault, part is on them as well because they needed to turn it around a little quicker. Overall, the key projects that we needed them to do, they did on time.
    They're a little on the high side. If you're working with cheap people, you're going to have to be more hands-on. These guys had a higher level of operations, but they also cost us too much.
    The quality of the programming was excellent. I thought their flexibility was good and they were able to communicate with us well.
    They’re a really good shop. If you're in a company that needs to have really flexible work arrangements and flexible scope and functionality, these guys are actually good people.

Team Augmentation for SaaS Startup

"As far as finishing stuff in time, DevTeamSpace was amazing at it. I would definitely work with them again just based on that."

DevTeam.Space supplied a front-end developer to augment the client's staff in order to meet a tight deadline for their product release. Styling work was done in CSS, HTML, and JavaScript

Chief Technical Officer, MyTime

The speed at which DevTeam.Space was able to supply a developer and complete the work was outstanding. Communication and project management are cited as areas for improvement, but the client highly recommends their services.

MyTime is a B2B [business-to-business] SaaS [software-as-a-service] software builder.

I was chief technical officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DevTeam.Space?

We were trying to get a product out the door during a time that we were short on staff. The other problem we had was that we were trying to build a software that was slightly complicated, and we needed to get it out in time for our sales team to sell it. There were challenges around that, and DevTeam.Space came in and helped us meet the deadline.

We needed a front-end developer to work on the front-end styling, the CSS and HTML, as well as the JavaScript side of it. They provided us with a developer from their team who was able to help us quickly and he helped us build out a very significant, sizeable part of our front-end.

How did you come to work with DevTeam.Space?

They were referred to us through a mailing list we are part of. It is a startup incubator here in the San Francisco Bay area. There was no competitive process. We reached out to them.

It was around $10,000, but less than $15,000 – for sure.

We began somewhere around March or April of 2015 and it was completed in July 2015.

Eventually they helped us build a SaaS software that sold somewhat okay. To be honest with you, I don't have any metrics that are actually flattering. It is not anything that is a result of DevTeam.Space's work. It's more that my company couldn't quite capitalize on it.

How did DevTeam.Space perform from a project management standpoint?

They could have done a better job because there was no project manager. Alexey [Semeney, founder and CEO of DevTeam.Space] helped a little bit, but he mostly jumped in when something was wrong. It's not like it was a huge red flag or anything, but it could have been better. Communication would be an area for improvement for them.

What distinguishes DevTeam.Space from other providers?

They have a strong technical team I would say.

Is there anything DevTeam.Space could have improved or done differently?

No. I think everything else was pretty much on the tee.

Overall Score Overall, they did a fantastic job.
    They met all our deadlines, which was not easy. These were almost unreasonable deadlines, but they met them.
    They were fairly cost-effective.
    They met our expectations.
    It is highly likely that I would recommend them. We had success while working. It was very easy to work with them.

Freelance Development for Small IT Shop

"We were in big trouble, and DevTeamSpace helped us to get a solution fast. I truly can recommend them on projects for companies that need help short term."

In order to fill a development gap while searching for in-house talent, DevTeam.Space provided the client a single development resource. The web application was built with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and JavaScript.

Michael Makarov
Founding Engineer at Sonar

Despite the difference in time zones, communication and reliability were very strong. Onshore resources in Silicon Valley also contributed to how quickly and smoothly the project was completed. DevTeam.Space is recommended to companies that need a talented, temporary development resource.

Sonar is a company that enables businesses to communicate through mobile channels like text message or Facebook message.

I'm a founding engineer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with DevTeam.Space?

We needed to hire more engineers. In San Francisco, it's hard to hire. At that time, we had one engineer – me. Alex [Semeney, founder and CEO] and his team at DevTeam.Space helped us a lot while we were looking for engineers. Now, it's been half a year or so, and we have six engineers. We were scaling fast, and we needed their help developing and coding while we went through growing pains.

They gave us a nice engineer from Russia named Vlad. We would check in several times a day when he was available on his time zone, and he would submit PRs [pull requests] on GitHub so we could make a PR review and then evaluate his work. Our application is a web app, but it works on mobile, too. It's built in Ruby and Node.js. We use Node.js, Ruby, and JavaScript. We use Amazon, too.

How did you come to work with DevTeam.Space?

I was looking for an engineer, and then our mutual friend introduced me to Alex. He said that they had an engineer for me, and we actually ran an interview. Vlad was the nicest one we talked with, and he could reply to all the technical questions that we had prepared. At first, we were working maybe 10 hours a week and then 40 hours a week. The last few months, we've just tried to get as much time as possible from this engineer.

I think it was about $100 an hour from 20 to 40 hours a week for maybe two or three months. First, the engagement was a little lower, but then it grew. It was close to $20,000 total.

We started out in August 2015 and completed around October [2015].

We just used GitHub issues, but we basically opened issues, and then we would make him submit a PR so we can run a cold review and see what's going on. That was the process. There were different issues ranging from queries to testing, improving our test environment. The only challenge was the time zone change, but even with that, it was so useful for us that it would help us move to the next level and help us survive hard times.

How did DevTeam.Space perform from a project management standpoint?

I never had any problem with project management. The time zone issue was huge. That's the reason we ultimately hired our engineers in-house. Other than that, I never had any problem communicating because we were both developers, and we understood each other well. We didn't need project management help. We never had an organizational problem, and the payment was easy to pay. They sent us an invoice, and we just fulfilled it. They sent us invoices once every two weeks.

What distinguishes DevTeam.Space from other providers?

I like how fast they are. They were fast to reach out, and I could Skype them. Part of their team is here in Silicon Valley, so I could talk with them anytime easily and they would respond fast. I liked that, and I liked how fast they provided us a developer. We were in big trouble, and DevTeamSpace helped us to get a solution fast. I truly can recommend them on projects for companies that need help short term. It depends also on the company. Some companies can hire them for ongoing consultancy.

Also, they're really receptive to feedback. We gave them feedback about payments, and they changed their invoice system fast.

Is there anything DevTeam.Space could have improved or done differently?

The time zone issue was the one thing.

Overall Score It was great.
    The time zone was a given, so I knew what I was getting in to.
    It was done at a really good cost.
    I will for sure.