Web and Mobile Application Design & Development

Develocraft is a software development agency. We help the founders of tech startups get their ideas off the drawing board and onto people’s devices.

Turning an idea into a fully functional piece of technology that can support a business takes a range of skills. That’s why we’re here.

If you’re ready to get your web or mobile application developed, we can help you:

• Improve market fit and your business model, focusing on users
  • Decide the scope of your project
  • Build and follow a project framework made for you
  • Design (UI and UX, for example) that attracts and keeps users engaged
  • Build your tech team, de-risking development and handing you back precious time

If you have a project you might need help with and would like to discuss it without committing yet, you can message us directly through Clutch or visit our website at www.develocraft.com

2018
Gdańsk, Poland

Nordea, GetResponse, PayLane, Nais, Oliwia Carpooling, L4LFriends, Olivka,

Payment Module Development for Payments Provider Image

Payment Module Development for Payments Provider

Develocraft created a secure payment module and integrated it with an existing API. Features included support for recurring charges, payment through cards, and returns. The solution has launched.

product.
The App That Keeps Customers Coming Back - Olivka Image

The App That Keeps Customers Coming Back - Olivka

• Increase customer retention
  • Spread customer loyalty between the restaurants (‘interoperability’, meaning customers can gather and spend loyalty points between the different restaurants
  • Engage users by raising awareness of exciting events in the area, particularly at their locations
Building Customer Loyalty with a Custom Web App Image

Building Customer Loyalty with a Custom Web App

Increase customer loyalty for their client through an interactive web application.

Building Tech Solutions for Local Communities Image

Building Tech Solutions for Local Communities

• Building a teaser website to raise awareness of the upcoming app among potential users
  • Developing two mobile applications, one for iOS and one for Android, to maximize the potential user base
  • Developing English and Polish language versions, as the multinational community working at the OBC includes large
numbers of people for whom English is their preferred language.
Developing a System to Make Managing Benefits Simple Image

Developing a System to Make Managing Benefits Simple

• Employers avoid wasting money and can provide the goods and services of partners as benefits, boosting morale and motivation
  • Employees get discounts to products and services they want
  • Partners reach new customers

Code Review for Video Marketplace Startup

"The work was on point."

May 2020

Develocraft conducted a frontend code review for a video marketplace platform. They identified and assigned action items to prep the product for market launch and consideration by investors.

Stockholm, Sweden
CEO, Object/A

Develocraft executed the audit in a precise and timely manner. Their examination helped to ensure the product's performance under investor scrutiny. The team maintained excellent communication and scheduling practices. The team's management was personally engaged, which the client appreciated.

I'm the founder of a tech startup building a video marketplace platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Develocraft?

Develocraft executed a code review on our frontend code base.

To identify and subscribe action items for issues that might need our attention for the release candidate and due diligence process with investors.

Vendor selected based on the engagement, direct communication and value offered.

The code audit was first discussed and then reviewed together after completion within a week's time. The whole process was very straightforward.

There were two people involved on each side.

The audit was executed professionally and on time. We were satisfied with the results which will be helpful in meeting the due diligence process with investors.

Communication and scheduling were fast. The work was on point.

The direct and personal engagement of the business development manager which saw the project through from the beginning until the end.

The review could have been more encompassing to include certain other parts of the code base.

App Dev for German Food Delivery App

"They were super fast in answering/delivering emails/questions/results"

Apr. - May 2020

Replacing another offshore provider, Develocraft ventured to stabilize the web app of a food delivery service. Relying on Firebase as a platform, the team developed a plan to execute the solution using Flutter.

Berlin, Germany
Oliver Fritz
Founder, Froodini

Develocraft delivered a robust road map and a sensible cost estimate, securing an ongoing collaboration. They demonstrated exquisite proficiency in effectively conveying data and information. Their professionalism and customer service were truly second to none.

What should I bring? - The web-app Froodini ensures that food and drinks for private events among friends can be organized easy and quick. In particular, events are being promoted to which every participant should bring something. My name is Oliver and I am the founder of Froodini.

For what projects/services did your company hire Develocraft?

Stabilize the current version of the web-app Froodini which was developed in Vietnam until that point.

The quality of the web-app made in Vietnam was to buggy to send it out to users. I was looking for a company who was able to analyse the current version and is able to consult me on how to proceed best.

I was looking for a technical co-founder. They found me on LinkedIn and we decided to have a call.

We had a 30 min talk on hangouts where everything got clear from the beginning. After a couple of emails I have send wireframes and the current version of the source-code. Within a couple of days they provided a clear picture on different options. The idea was to develop Froodini on Flutter using Firebase as a DB. This way the were able to create a PWA and native app provided by minimum affords and low costs.

Just me.

I have found a technical co-founder just before finishing the concrete road map and cost estimation. Even though we are not continuing right now they provided good insights and useful suggestion in a great way. Thanks again.

We were using google hangouts and email communication. In general the whole communications was always on the point and straight forward. It took me very little afford to make sure we were on the same page.

The summaries of the outputs. They know exactly how to transfer information in terms of findings/feedback/recommendations in a very clean way. That was super important to me and made me feel to work with real professionals. Thanks for it again.

They were super fast in answering/delivering emails/questions/results. Still one ore two times I've send an email they could have replied 'Got your mail, we will need two days to reply/deliver.' to make me feel everything is in place. But it was an edge case and in general they are super costumer focused and helpful.

Always perfect!

Web & Mobile Dev for SaaS Company

"They’re a real value-add for my company."

2017 - Ongoing

Develocraft provides outsourced development services and maintenance for a human resources software solution. The platform is mobile and web accessible, and they had to rewrite faulty code as a part of the project.

Warsaw, Poland
Iwona Grochowska
CEO, Nais

The newly revamped platform has received positive feedback from customers thus far. Internal KPIs, such as onboarding process time and NPS, have improved substantially. The team is cooperative, stable, and flexible. Develocraft always provides stellar project management.

I’m the CEO of Nais, a SaaS company. We work for HR generally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Develocraft?

We wanted to maintain and further develop the functionality of our SaaS platform. We had a previous subcontractor and it was a bad relationship. We needed to find new developers.

They started with some existing code that had a lot of mistakes and created a very successful product. They manage very difficult topics on our platform. They developed the SaaS functionalities. It’s a very open platform for people. We have a lot of features that are open for very small companies with four and five people and for very large companies over 5,000-10,000 people.

We have not only a website platform, but mobile apps as well. One is devoted to our suppliers and the other is for our users.

We’re now preparing a very big SaaS project that is part of our platform and mobile app.

There’s a CTO, backend developer, senior frontend developer, junior frontend developer, and a UX designer. The CTO is the main point of contact. He organizes the whole team around my project.

We’ve invested $500,000-$1 million.

We started working together in 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We get very good feedback from our clients. We have a very good SaaS product.

We’ve improved the employee onboarding process from 3-4 weeks to 1-2 weeks for 2.500 users. Our net promoter score (NPS) improved from 30 to 50 within the year. We also extended user expenditures from 40 to 55 % monthly.

How did Develocraft perform from a project management standpoint?

They are a cooperative staff for us. They’re a very stable team. We’ve had the same people working for us for two years. When we need additional people for projects, they hire the appropriate people for us for whatever length of time we need them. They’re very flexible. Every person that has cooperated with us has high IT qualifications. We have weekly calls and try and work day-to-day with them. We do everything according to scrum. We use Jira and Slack. The project management is perfect.

They are great in finding the right IT people and building a development team. They’re a real value-add for my company. They work super-fast. Their team definitely meets our needs.

If we have any trouble, they always discuss openly and they try to improve their service. For example, we weren't satisfied with UX specialist and they found a new one

It’s a successful cooperation. I think that support with knowledge about IT trends and technologies could be valuable.

I’ve had such a good experience with them.

Overall Score I feel that they always try to understand business needs in my company.
    We work with the roadmap and jira. Develocraft makes usually good on timeline and deadlines.
    I have high quality at a good price. For me, it's medium shelve. I have to underline that in bugs case, they deliver additional value, often for free.
    The quality is very good. We have sometimes comments on deliverables. Usually when we haven't the same level of knowledge about business needs.
    Yes, I recommend quite often Develocraft to my colleagues who are looking IT contractor.

UX/UI & Mobile App Dev for Real Estate Company

"They provided feedback if they found ways to improve my concept or make it more attractive for users."

Jan. - Dec. 2018

Develocraft developed an iOS and Android app with geolocation capabilities. They also implemented gamified components to spur users to carpool to work. Their responsibilities also included a teaser website.

Poland
Marcin Królikowski
Project Manager, Real Estate Company

The mobile app attracted new users quickly and garnered positive feedback. Develocraft was invested in optimizing the solution and provided several design modifications to improve usability. Their bug-fixing and development pace was especially noteworthy.

I’m a project manager at a real estate company. We provide office space for companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Develocraft?

We were trying to provide opportunities for people commuting by car to pick up others in their area or along their path to work. Initially, we had a website where people could search for carpooling opportunities in their area, but we wanted to implement a coupon system and develop a mobile solution. The ultimate goal was to create a software solution that didn’t require hardware to be placed in peoples’ cars.

Develocraft developed a teaser website for us, along with an iOS and Android app with geolocation and gamification elements. They were also responsible for the design. The hardest part was implementing a coupon system based on how many people were traveling in their cars.

The team was composed of two developers—one for the landing page and one for the mobile app—and one UI/UX designer.

How did you come to work with Develocraft?

I knew Marcin (CEO and Founder, Develocraft) from a programming course we both attended. After we both started at our current companies, we came to share space on the same floor of the same building. We asked them to develop a different application as a test, and they performed well. After sending them and a few other companies an RFP, we decided Develocraft was our best fit regarding expectations and budget.

We worked with them from January until December 2018. The project is complete, but we’re continuing to work with them on extra features. I have one more phase in mind for the product.

Previously, when we only had the carpooling website in place, we attracted only 200 users annually. After publishing the carpooling app, we reached over 300 users in a month. Their work met our expectations, and everything is going well. I haven’t received any negative feedback about the software itself.

How did Develocraft perform from a project management standpoint?

There was a delay in publishing the application because of some bugs, but Develocraft solved those issues well. I was okay with the overall timing. Their organization was strong as well. They provided feedback if they found ways to improve my concept or make it more attractive for users. It was an enjoyable environment to work in.

Their debugging skills and speed of development were exceptional, especially at the end of the project.

It would’ve been better for me if the sprint lengths were more consistent than they were. We sometimes worked on them back-to-back, when I would’ve wanted testing and debugging to be more organized.

Develocraft is a good company to work with. They create a friendly atmosphere and are open-minded. I’ll likely start other projects with them.

Payment Module Development for Payments Provider

"They provided excellent customer service."

Oct. – Nov. 2018

Gdańsk, Poland
Piotr Czynsz
Business Development Manager, PayLane

The payment module increased global client outreach. Customers can expect an accommodating partner whose technical expertise makes a difference in the finished product.

I’m the business development manager at PayLane, an omnichannel payments provider supporting both online and cashless offline payments.

For what projects/services did your company hire Develocraft?

We needed development of a payment module for our Web Host Manager Complete Solution (WHMCS), an automated billing platform.

We wanted modules for various types of payments for the WHMCS system, including payments by card, recurring payments, and returns. We also wanted a secure form.

They impressed us as a trustworthy partner with exceptional IT development skills.

They created payment modules that connected our API with the WHMCS system. Their developer coded in PHP and used MySQL and apache2 to conform with the requirements of the web hosting platform.

We worked with a senior full-stack developer.

We now can reach over 35,000 clients globally through the web hosting platform.

We worked with a coordinator who ensured the project was done properly and remained on track.

They worked with expertise, efficiency, and flexibility, and they provided excellent customer service.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

They completed the integration within a few weeks.
    They offer good value.
    They offered excellent service and knowledge.