Fearless Outsourcing!

DevCrew. I/O is a crew of extrmemly talented and seasoned engineers, capable of transforming ideas into fluid, eyecatching and high performance web, e-commerce and mobile applications.

Capabilities: MEAN Stack, ReactJS, Swift, Kotlin, Java, Objective-C, React Native, Laravel, Magento 2, Wordpress, UI / UX design and Quality Assurance.

Please check our services page in order to learn more or contact us for a free consultation / quote.

Singapore, Singapore
    Lahore
    Pakistan
  • 5340 Alla Rd
    Los Angeles

Fishermen Labs, Apps People, Guardian Safety Products, Snap Agency, Squad by Envested, Canvas Collective, Taste Labs Inc.

App Development for Software Consultancy

“Their support felt like having a full-time engineer working on our project.”

May 2017 - Mar. 2018

DevCrew I/O supported the build of an iOS app for events and developed an Android version. They connected the frontend to the backend and added features like a payment portal and filters.

San Francisco, CA
Imran Alavi
CEO, Proleadsoft

DevCrew I/O’s contributions exceeded the client’s expectations. They even studied Android development to be of service. Their comprehensive level of commitment equaled that of a fulltime, in-house resource. Fast-paced and thorough efforts made for an excellent collaboration.

I’m the CEO of Proleadsoft, a digital design, software development, and online marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with DevCrew I/O?

We were looking for development resources for a project. Internal issues prevented us from hiring a full-time developer.

DevCrew I/O helped us finalize an iOS app we had another team build and connect it to the backend system. Most of their involvement focused on converting that existing variable into a project in the entertainment space. Our complex application serves as a portal for event planners to manage all their events. Customer interactions take place through the user-facing mobile app.

The team created additional features like filters and online payment for drinks at a bar. Rather than having to wait in line, event guests can place an order and have it ready to serve once they get there.

At certain points, we needed to move people around. DevCrew I/O’s resources even learned how to develop for Android so they could help us build that version as well. They also provided bug fixes.

We worked with a small team that included a developer and a project manager.

How did you come to work with DevCrew I/O?

I went to school with the co-founder. Once we reached out, they helped us recruit one of their employees for our project.

We spent $50,000.

We worked together from May 2017–March 2018.

We had a great experience working with DevCrew I/O. Unfortunately, one of the developers they assigned us had to leave the company for fully unrelated reasons.  We would have continued working together otherwise.

DevCrew I/O finished all their work on time. Their support felt like having a full-time engineer working on our project. Whenever our QA engineer found a bug, they’d fix it.

How did DevCrew I/O perform from a project management standpoint?

DevCrew I/O was very responsive. We collaborated via email, Slack, Skype, and Google Sheets. I met with the project manager in person.

DevCrew I/O offers specialized capabilities for mobile app development.

No, there are none. DevCrew I/O provided even more than we expected.

DevCrew I/O did well on our project. We enjoyed the entire experience. I will probably work with them again in the future.

They followed the schedule we gave them.

Mobile App Dev for Design & Dev Shop

“Their responsiveness and attention to detail were great. Working with them is always enjoyable.”

Nov. 2017 - Oct. 2018

DevCrew I/O supported a redevelopment project for an on-demand therapy service product. Using Swift, Java, and React, they improved or added various functionalities for iOS, Android, and web versions.

Los Angeles, CA
Project Manager, Dev Shop

The apps operate much faster, and the checkout process is smoother. DevCrew I/O were responsive and communicative. They were a capable group of engineers, and they managed the project well.

We are a design and development agency that builds digital products for our different clients. I am a project manager for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with DevCrew I/O?

We needed to redesign and add features to a mobile app for iOS and Android.

The project encompassed an on-demand therapy service product. We handled all the designs internally, and DevCrew helped implement the designs into existing iOS, Android, and web applications.

The redesign focused on more seamless checkout and purchasing, as well as a better overall user experience. Together, we made sure everything flowed and functioned properly. Other functionality included a loyalty reward system and a gift card feature. We used Swift for the iOS version, Java for Android, and React for the web version.

A project manager acted as our main point of contact and jumped in whenever we needed additional iOS support. We also worked with an additional iOS engineer, two Android engineers, and two more for the web application.

How did you come to work with DevCrew I/O?

We’ve partnered with them for several projects, and the relationship started before I joined the company. I don’t know what factors affected the selection process.

We spent between $50,000–$200,000 for this project.

This specific project ran between November 2017–May 2018.

The client controls all the numbers, so we don’t have any quantitative feedback on our side. The apps definitely operate faster, and the ordering process is much smoother. The original code was fairly weak, but we refactored and stabilized it.

How did DevCrew I/O perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent project managers and always knew what they were doing. We had another QA team working on this project, and whenever we found a bug, we’d pass it along to DevCrew to fix. We communicated via Slack and video conferencing.

They were weaker in React for the web app. There were times where we had some miscommunication or the code could have been more thorough. We were on a time crunch for that portion, so I understand that weakness, but that's definitely something they could improve.

If you’re clear on the timeline, scope, and objective, they’ll definitely deliver. They’re a very capable group of engineers.

Development for Bible Reading Application

“They have an excellent team. … we really enjoyed working with them.”

Jun. 2015 - Jan. 2017

After helping brainstorm new features, DevCrew I/O developed an iOS/Android application that allows users to read and listen to the Bible in different languages.

Project Manager, Bible Application

The internal team is happy with the final product and the customer service they received. DevCrew I/O went above and beyond to meet all needs. Their ability to anticipate problems and address issues immediately contributed to the positive experience.

I'm a project manager at a Bible application.

What challenge were you trying to address with DevCrew I/O?

We were looking for a vendor to build a mobile application for us.

DevCrew developed an application for iOS and Android. They were mostly involved in the execution of our ideas, but they also took part in some feature discussions. The app enables people to read or listen to the Bible (there is an audio feature). There is also an option to choose between translations, change the font size, and make a purchase.

We worked with 6–8 members of their team, including two iOS developers, two Android developers, a project manager, and some designers.

How did you come to work with DevCrew I/O?

Our company had a prior connection with them.

We spent about $65,000.

We worked with them between June 2015–January 2017.

They did an excellent job managing the project and troubleshooting, so we really enjoyed working with them. They have the ability to anticipate problems, which helped the project go smoothly.

How did DevCrew I/O perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive, attentive to detail, and eager to address concerns immediately. If there were things they didn't capture correctly, they were quick to make adjustments.

They have an excellent team.

We expected them to troubleshoot and find solutions on their own, but we didn't communicate our expectations to them clearly. Therefore, they were often waiting for our instructions when issues came up.

Magento Development & Support for Multiple E-Commerce Sites

“They do very solid work and I enjoy working with them. I foresee a long-term relationship with them.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

DevCrew I/O redesigned several sites for a safety product reseller. The sites are built on Magento and WordPress, with a variety of integrative technologies, including Criteo, Refersion, and Shopper Approved.

Visalia, California
Daniel Fields
Director of IT & Development, Guardian Safety

After their revisions, sales increased by roughly 30%. DevCrew I/O are communicative Magento experts. They deliver end products quickly and execute code based on user requirements and business cases.

We are a safety product reseller with a service division. We work with government agencies, hospitals, construction companies, and other similar firms. Our service division provides training and first aid equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with DevCrew I/O?

The market is saturated with developers, and we wanted to find a team that could do high-level work and potentially become a long-term partner. We wanted an expert team who could redesign our websites, diagnose problems in our codebase, and clean up our platforms.

We have four different websites, three of which are on Magento. The fourth is on WordPress. They helped split a multi-storefront site into two new sites. One of the sites ran on Magento 2, which they redesigned and added new products with a backup of the existing WordPress site. We built all the graphic art, and they built out the data.

We tapered off development at the end of 2018, but we’re getting ready to relaunch another site that they will support. They maintain all the sites and design most anything we need. Magento doesn’t do well with importing products, so they helped build out an importer functionality that works better than the native plugin. They’ve also set us up with different extensions we use, including Criteo, Refersion, Google Shopping, Shopper Approved, and our uninterruptible power supply system. They have a good understanding of all the software we use.

We interface directly with to people, but one is our primary point of contact. I manage the project and break down each piece before sending it along to them.

How did you come to work with DevCrew I/O?

They had really good references, their sample data from past performances was high-quality, and their price point matched our budget. We had an excellent interview with them and they had a good understanding of the details. They filled in the gaps very well and were a good choice of partner.

We’ve spent in the area of $24,000 this year.

We started working together around October 2017 and the collaboration is ongoing.

The impact of their work is indirect, but by leveraging their services, we were able to increase our sales by roughly 30%.

How did DevCrew I/O perform from a project management standpoint?

They do very solid work and I enjoy working with them. I foresee a long-term relationship with them. We communicate through Slack. I provide all the user requirements and business cases, broken up and marked with detailed instructions. They execute the code based on my requests and manage all the pieces on their end.

They deliver end products with speed, and are experts at Magento.

Offhand, I don’t have any recommendations for improvements.

Review the samples of their work. Their output is top-notch, and any company who looks over their work will see that they mean business.

Overall Score They’re good people to work with, and very easy to talk to.
    Whenever I need something to be prioritized, they adjust their schedule according to my need.
    They offer the best prices and the highest caliber of any developer I’ve worked with.
    Their output far exceeds our expectations.
    I have recommended them.