Custom Software Development Team

Desna Studio is a custom software development company founded in 2006 by engineers and technology believers willing to create competitive and cost-effective products.
Desna operates worldwide in:
✔️E-commerce
✔️Education
✔️Healthcare
✔️Aviation

Products we build:
✔️Cross-platform, Hybrid apps for mobile (Ionic, Cordova)
✔️Ios/ Android apps
✔️Web apps and Online shops
✔️Websites and plugins (WordPress)

Services:
✔️Business analysis &project management
✔️Mobile &Web development
✔️Legacy Support & Upgrade, Code Review
✔️Outsourcing development, 3D modeling

Desna Studio founders also work with technical programming as a separate direction:
✔️ Numerical algorithms implementation
✔️ Work with legacy code, like Fortran
✔️ Develop technical software, control software so on.
✔️ Revitalize legacy software systems, arrange remote access to existing software
✔️ Modify existing software, extend it or embed in new environment
✔️ Port legacy software to modern architectures.
We also work with electronic prognostics (ePHM) cooperating with world leading organizations in this area.

2006
Kyiv, Ukraine

Larastock, FableVision Learning, Lorinthe BV, TheDesignerAI, TĒGO Automotive Products, Inc.

VoiceBox

The VoiceBox is the new secure online voice recorder that may be used for Health Care industry, Low Cases and Corporate activity.

During development process our engineers achieved the following parameters:

Sampling rate 44100 Hz

Bitrate 128 kbps

Such quality fits the requirements that may appear during recording for any low cases or protocol important conversations.

The VoiceBox traps each voice wave and change.

Features: Integration with Dropbox accounts; Easy to record, share, manage, and listen on your phone, tablet, PC; Automatically checking for internet connection, notifications if you don’t have it; Ability to play tracks in a background.

The VoiceBox is a great background for creating any new mobile application that requires high-quality recording parameters.

previous version https://play.google.com/store/apps/...

Politicious

Politicious is the network for politicians and politically active people.

The purpose was to create a comfortable communication space uniting politically active citizens. We also had to create simple and intuitive interface with a range of functionality that would allow people to express their thoughts and ideas.

We created sophisticated internal application structure that allows people to feel comfortable with the discussions navigation. We also created internal blogs and forums.

Larastock

Larastock is a microstock of high-quality digital photos and video content that unites professionals and amateurs from all around the world, but mainly from European region.

This website contains high resolution photos of different objects and locations.

Together with our client we choose interface colors and blocks. We also investigated how other stocks look like, tried to use them for some time to avoid common interface and user experience mistakes.
During the years we upgraded the microstock for several times. For example we made it responsive mobile and several times added features to admin panel.

TĒGO LPR, mobile app for cars

Using TEGO LPR you will be able to control your License plate retraction device – in addition to regular fob.

We created pretty simple inteface following our client’s corporate requirements. Technologies we used allowed us to make app work quite fast.

Choosing hybrid – we reduced development time, but the quality is still the same as if it was a native app. You can download the application in Apple or Google store and see no difference.

Application Development for an Automotive Accessories Wholesaler

“We've got only rave reviews. … I'd absolutely recommend them.”

May 2015 - Feb. 2016

Desna Studio developed an iOS/Android application for a retractable front license plate on a car. They created a fob that works with the app, built sensors, and are currently developing a wholesale website.

Westlake Village, California
Amir Fathi
CEO, President, TĒGO Automotive Products, Inc.

The in-house team and the dealers are impressed with the product. Desna Studio went above and beyond to translate all ideas into reality, while their ability to provide guidance to both the in-house team and the third-party manufacturer in China made them a reliable partner.

I'm the CEO and president of TĒGO Automotive Products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Desna Studio?

We were creating a mobile application and we needed help with the development and some mechanical parts.

We told them our ideas and they brought them to life, developing an application for iOS and Android from scratch. The app is for a retractable front license plate on a car. They also helped us create a fob to work with the app and built the sensors that identify any obstruction or malfunction. So they created both the firmware and the software.

They're currently developing a wholesale website for us. It's intended for auto dealerships to review our product, its features, some videos, and the installation process.

We worked with a project manager and 4–5 other members of their team.

We spent about $25,000–$30,000.

The project began in May 2015 and they completed the product in February 2016.

We haven't launched the application yet, but the dealers who saw it are impressed. We've got only rave reviews.

How did Desna Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

Our product was manufactured in China for mass production, so Desna Studio had to deal with the time difference. They were amazing every step of the way and our project manager sacrificed his sleep to make this work. Desna Studio stayed in touch with the factory in China and resolved any bugs or code errors.

They provide phenomenal service. They guided us through the entire process and educated us. The project is completed, but we can still call them if we have any questions.

I don't think so. I was very pleased with them. The most important things for me are communication and availability, and they were great at both.

Go ahead and call them, especially if that's a new territory for you. They were patient and explained what can and can't be done, helping us translate our ideas into reality.

I'd absolutely recommend them.

Enterprise Social Network Solution for Software Dev Firm

"We trusted them completely."

Jan. 2015 - Mar. 2017

Desna Studio created an enterprise social networking solution. The team created mock-ups and developed a dashboard with information and discussion features.

Utrecht, The Netherlands
Tom Voorneveld
CEO, Lorinthe BV

Currently, the solution has over 1,000 users and high satisfaction ratings. Desna Studio cultivated a close partnership with open communication and collaboration. The team was committed, skilled, and trustworthy.

I'm CEO & Owner at Lorinthe BV, an international software development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Desna Studio?

We subcontracted Desna Studio to work on a project for the healthcare industry. They needed to develop a custom social networking solution for medical staff.

We aimed to achieve high-quality and user-friendly results in a reasonable timeframe. We also needed to create enhanced security features.

I found Desna Studio via my professional network. I then met with Gennady (CEO, Desna Studio). He understood our goals and requirements.

First, we agreed on a scope that specified materials and deadlines. We shared mock-ups and Desna Studio showed us the first results after two weeks. The team then developed a dashboard with news, studies, and discussion groups.

We worked with two developers, one project manager, and one QA specialist. We interacted with Gennady during the project’s early stages.

Desna Studio successfully released the solution, and it is now used by over 1,000 healthcare professionals. We’ve consistently earned over 85% approval on user satisfaction surveys.

Our close relationship was essential to the project’s success. They were available to answer questions or process feedback immediately. We trusted them completely.

The team was determined, engaged, and highly competent. The specialists were qualified and like-minded to our team. Desna Studio fostered a friendly environment; each resource achieved great results with the support of their teammates.

There wasn’t anything significant. The team should keep up the great work. They should share success stories on social media to highlight their capabilities.

Development for Photo Bank Website

“I appreciate the way Desna Studio communicates with their clients.”

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

To help take a company from conception to launch, Desna Studio initially conducted market research and estimations. They went through iterative stages of MVP and product development, testing, and releases.

Kiev, Ukraine
Nikolai Ivashchenko
Founder and CEO, Larastock

Desna Studio delivered a best-in-class platform to showcase the photobank. Within just a brief window since it has gone live, the site has secured key clients including industry leaders from the media, advertising, and publishing space. The team has built an amiable, warm rapport with the client.

I'm the founder and CEO of Larastock. Our website is a professional photo bank for all types of media, advertising agencies, design studios, and websites. It’s intended for anyone who needs to use professional creative photos, including actual or staged shots of famous people.

For what projects/services did your company hire Desna Studio?

Desna Studio has worked with us since the very beginning when our company was only an idea. They’ve helped us with market analysis, MVP development, product release, maintenance, and testing. During the last few years, they upgraded the stock several times and continued to support the product.

We had a goal to create a competitive professional photo stock with a simple and user-friendly interface. Ideally, our users should feel comfortable working with our website on a PC, tablet, or even a mobile phone.

I found Desna Studio through a person I knew who had worked as a part of their team for some time. They had excellent references. I considered three other very professional teams but liked Desna Studio’s teammates and ideas from the very beginning. They were well-prepared for our first meeting and had investigated the market before speaking with me.

Desna Studio has bravely faced and adeptly coped with all the challenges we had to overcome. They started our project with estimation and market analysis. Together, we went through the stages of MVP development, testing, and release.

We progressed to an iterative process of product development by expanding the MVP with new and added features. The team continues to provide ongoing support.

I communicated with the CTO at the beginning. After years of cooperation, I started contacting the developers directly because it was more convenient for me. Since we’d established trusting and friendly communication, Desna Studio agreed to my request. Now, I usually speak with the lead developer.

Despite the short amount of time since it launched, our photobank already has customers. Our clients range from leading media and publishing houses to top advertising agencies.
Desna Studio was very skilled at project management. We didn’t encounter any timing issues. For communication, we use mostly Slack and Skype to discuss pending tasks.

I appreciate the way Desna Studio communicates with their clients. Their strategic approach to clearly explaining everything works exceptionally well for non-technical clients. They often say that they’re not just a company, but a community. Having worked together, I can confirm that their team is very friendly and close-knit which makes for an enjoyable atmosphere.

I don't have anything to add. I really enjoy working with Desna Studio. I wouldn’t say they’re entirely without any problems, but I didn’t face any with them personally.  I wish the firm all the best and plan to continue working with them.

Electronics Design and Dev for Tech Manufacturer

"They communicated well. They’re the most responsive design vendor I’ve worked with, by far."

July - Dec. 2018

Desna Studio developed software embedded in microprocessors and created a circuit board design scheme.

Mesa, Arizona
Justin Judkins
Owner, JSX Technology

Deliverables fulfilled a demanding schedule and satisfied all technical requirements. They communicated consistently and responded quickly to emails.

I’m the owner of JSX Technology. We’re an integrator and manufacturer of technology products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Desna Studio?

We needed a design firm to produce reliable electronics and software.

We needed the products to be delivered on time and comply with our written requirements.

They came highly recommended by my industry peers. Through multiple conversations, they convinced me they understood my requirements and had the technical capabilities necessary to complete my project. I had great communication with their principles.

They developed embedded software on a 32-bit microprocessor to control a complex luminescence measurement tool. They also created a circuit board layout design for the system.

We worked with a project manager, an electronics lead, and a software lead.

They delivered designs and components that reflected our specifications on time.

We spoke with the project manager over email and Skype. She generally responded in less than an hour via email.

No, not that I saw.

They met our deadline.
    They were more affordable than a comparable US-based provider.
    It met our requirements.