We help leading brands dominate the web.

Designzillas is a full service Orlando web design and digital marketing agency comprised of digital masterminds that are fun, passionate, and experienced. We specialize in web design, user experience (UX) design, web development, e-commerce solutions, custom branding design, mobile development, and inbound marketing solutions. The Zilla team is comprised of a unique blend of designers, developers, and creative minds working together to achieve measurable results through digital strategies.

We have all of the components of a well balanced diet. As a leading Orlando web design and digital marketing agency, we take pride in our work, reputation, and ferocious skills!

2007
Orlando, FL
  • 250 N. Orange Ave Ste 1250
    Orlando, FL 32801

Website and Digital Marketing for Building Materials Supplier

"They have really invested a lot of time learning our business, customers, and products."

Designzillas provided custom web development for an update of a customer-facing website. They were later rehired to provide SEO and digital marketing services.

Clermont, Florida
Claire Evans
Owner, amaZulu

Designzillas has been an outstanding partner. They invested a great deal of time in understanding the industry and the business in order to portray the company well and impact qualified prospects. This beneficial partnership is ongoing.

Please describe your company.

We import natural architectural materials from around the world, and sell it back to lots of theme parks, zoos, restaurants, [and] consumers on the island.

What is your role?

I am the owner and president of the company.

What was your goal for working with Designzillas?

We wanted to increase our visibility on the Web. Our website was also a little outdated. We wanted to move to a more modern look. At the time, I was terrified, because I had tried it once before with a company, and they nearly closed our business. Unfortunately, they didn’t know what they were doing, so I was very nervous to try it again.

It was to take our existing website, not to change any of the content really, but to give it a face-lift. Our pages had already been written, we just wanted a completely new and fresh look. We also needed a program or a website that we could get into the backend and edit ourselves. We didn’t want to rely on a company to do all of our edits. We switched to Drupal, and they migrated all of our content to the new system.

How long did the project take?

About four months, and that was probably four years ago.

What was your process for selecting Designzillas with which to work?

We interviewed three or four different companies, and I just felt the most comfortable with them while talking to the owner and team. They were a group of young people, which certainly helped with new ideas. It was fresh life, so to speak. I can honestly say that because I was so nervous of what I was about to put the company through, I think they just really settled my mind and assured me they would stand responsible for anything that happened. They got my business that way.

About $40,000.

What were the results of the project?

The initial project [the website redesign] was completed four years ago. The second project [search engine optimization] is ongoing. It’s been almost a year that we’ve been with them again.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We’ve gotten positive feedback from our customers. We’ve always had such a nice, positive response that it’s a very clean site. It’s easy to see, easy to read. So, that is one good indication. We didn’t drop rankings at all. We maintained where we were, and got better. Then about two years later, we thought that we could do better with our SEO [search engine optimization]. We kept the same website but we started looking at another company to do the SEO. We went with another company for about a year.

Designzillas called us and wanted to know why they had lost our business. I was very explicit about exactly why, because we’d dropped in the rankings, and we couldn’t really get a hold of people when we wanted them. They came back again and did a superb job, and we are doing round two with them right now. Technology changes so quickly, and they brought a brand new perspective to the website. The website hasn’t really changed that much. We tweaked it, but it’s all about now the SEM [search engine marketing]. That’s why we’re with Designzillas right now.

How would you describe their performance?

It’s always a work in progress. We never quite know, with marketing, what the results are going to be when we try different things. I think they are definitely a company that’s ahead of the game. They listen to our needs, and they respond quickly. I just love working with them.

We worked with a very tight team. You really get to know those team members. They know my business inside and out, more so than the other company did. They have really invested a lot of time learning our business, customers, and products. I think that’s what holds their value for me, as a business owner. They know my business already.

The problem areas that we have, they are getting better and better at. So, there’s nothing that I would say really needs improvement. We have monthly meetings where we talk about it, and within a month it’s improved. I think they’re doing a good job. They should just keep doing what they’re doing.

Website For Agritourism Company

"We were very pleased with the results."

n/a

May - Sept. 2014

Designzillas redesigned and updated an agritourism company's website. The goal was to improve usability and facilitate functions like ticket ordering and scheduling.

Startup

Eustis, Florida
Jodi Utsman
VP, Santa’s Christmas Tree Forest

Designzilla's detailed project summary and homepage design were met with great approval. The design team brought enthusiasm and expertise to the project, responding well to feedback and personally addressing individual concerns.

Could you provide a brief description of your company?

We’re a seasonal agritourism business. We’re a farm that also has attractions, activities, and petting zoos.

What is your role at the company?

I’m the vice president.

Could you describe the business challenges you were trying to address?

We really needed to update our website. I could have just gone to one of those cookie cutter websites and filled in our information, but we really wanted it to be functional with a variety of capabilities like ticket ordering and scheduling, so we wanted to get some experts.

What is the scope of their work?

They’re developing a whole new website. They are pulling some of the text and pictures off of the old website, but a lot of that is just placeholder until I get around to giving them more information.

They gave me a very detailed, 10 to 15 page summary of the work that they would be doing for us. It was a really nice presentation they gave us. All the technical specifications were in there.

How long have you been working with Designzillas?

Our first meeting was in May [of 2014].

Do you have an approximate completion date?

Right now, we’re aiming for September 1 [ of 2014].

Why did you choose Designzillas with which to work?

We did a lot of Google searches for Web designers. We really liked their portfolio.

Could you provide a sense of the size of this initiative in monetary terms or work-hour figure?

It’s $15,000.

In terms of results so far, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the effectiveness of the work they’ve delivered?

It’s very good. The designer took a lot of time with all of our concerns. I sat down and went through it piece by piece and told them how we thought it would be better, be more functional. He took those comments and really incorporated them and fixed that home page up very nicely. We were very pleased with the results. We’re only done with the home page. He’s working on the other pages right now.

How would you describe their performance?

I like their energy. They’re young. They got really excited about what our business is, and we could tell that they would put a good effort into letting our customers know what it’s all about.

Is there any area that they could improve on or that you would do differently?

As this point, I don’t think so.

Our deadlines have been pretty loose. They’ve met any deadline that they told me.
  • N/A Cost
    That’s hard for me to answer at this point. We’ll see what the end result is.
    They’re very talented.

Website for Real Estate Company

"Performance was good and what I expected...We’re happy with the result."

Jan. 2014 - Mar. 2014

Designzillas built a website for a new real estate company, and is currently developing a mobile site. The website was designed to appeal to visitors and portray a professional image.

Orlando, Florida
Wilson McDowell
Cite Partners

Designzillas managed the entire project within budget, remaining responsive and highly capable throughout the process. The new site has received positive feedback for its professionalism and usability.

Please give a brief description of your company and your role there.

We’re a commercial real estate company based in Orlando. I’m the managing director of the office here in Orlando.

When you approached Designzillas, what was the business challenge that you were trying to address?

We were a new company. We needed a website that people could go to and we wanted it to look professional and look like we know what we’re doing. That was the main challenge.

Was Designzillas responsible for delivering the full solution?

How long did the project take?

I think it took almost three months. It was in the first quarter of 2014.

Are you still working with them?

Yes, we are working with them currently. They are updating our site to a mobile site.

Why did you select them to work with in the beginning?

We met with a couple of folks and liked what they had done. Tonio [Bianca, strategy consultant with Designzillas] is who we met with. We liked him. We thought the pricing was reasonable and their work was good. That’s why we chose them.

Can you give a sense of the size of the project either in a cost range or personnel work-hour figure?

Less than $10,000 with them originally, [and] $2,500 with them now.

In terms of the results, are there any metrics or user feedback that you can share that indicates the effectiveness of their work?

We’ve had a great response from our clients and people that have visited our website saying that it looks really professional. We’ve had a really good response thus far. They did a really good job.

How would you describe their performance?

Performance was good and what I expected. They were responsive. We’re happy with the result.

On the other hand, is there any area that you think Designzillas could improve upon or that you would do differently looking back?

Not that I can think of at the moment.

It was a little slow at first.