Our logo maker is fast, easy and free to use

DesignMantic.com provides complete DIY branding solutions for startups and small businesses - starting with a logo.
We believe a logo is the face of your brand, and all branding materials depends on it. That is why we’ve created a logo maker that is fast and easy-to-use for startups and entrepreneurs to get started with their brand identity design.

The best part about DesignMantic’s logo maker is that it offers seamless branding solutions with the same logo. Once you choose a logo design, you can get themed branding material designs as well, ready for download.
DesignMantic also offers custom logos so business owners don’t have to worry if they need to tweak their designs.
Products
Our range of DIY design tools include logo maker, business card maker, letterhead, envelope design maker, T-shirt design maker, flyer maker, social media cover maker, website builder, wedding monogram maker, and wedding invite maker. And we aim to grow the list every day.

Yardley, PA

Customer Name: Todd Munro

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 716-912-5208

Logo Creation for Drink Mix Company

"They were very helpful from the moment that we called them."

With the release of a new line of products, the client looked to DesignMantic to produce a new look and feel for their company, including a logo, graphics, and printed materials.

1–10 Employees

Lockport, New York
Todd Munro
Director of Operations, Applewood Hollow

When it comes to customer service, DesignMantic is top-notch. They were helpful in responding to questions and delivered everything as was expected of the project.

We’re a small business that produces cocoa, chai, and other drink mixes. It’s my parents’ business. I’m the director of operations. I help them out with the website and other online aspects.

What challenge were you trying to address with DesignMantic?

We had a new line of products we were going to start selling, and we needed a new look for the company. We needed a logo, so we decided to start from scratch with that, which is what led us to DesignMantic.

It was a small design project. I had ideas of a logo that I wanted to do, but I’m not an artist. We found really great designs that they had on their website. One of the designs that they had was one of their stock images. Everyone liked it and it worked well for our product, so we went with that. Not being very computer literate myself, I had to contact them. They got involved and did some changes that we wanted. We got a final product that we really liked, bought it, and had them do printing work and business cards with the new logo.

How did you come to work with DesignMantic?

I did a Google search for logos, and they were one of the first companies that came up. I went to their website, and it was really simple and easy to find a logo and put in the information that we wanted the logo to have.

How much have you invested with DesignMantic?

It was a total of $230.

We started working with them in January 2017. The work with them has since ended. In total, it took about three or four days, but that was more because we were undecided at first. They were on the spot. Whenever we needed something or had a question, they were really accessible and quick to work with. We asked them to change the logo around a little bit, and that was done within an hour.

Our new website, which was part of the new logo project, hasn’t been published yet. That’s because we’re having difficulties with the photographer doing product photos and artwork for us. The website should be live by the end of next week if everything goes to plan.

How did DesignMantic perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent. I couldn’t ask for more. I’m not an artist nor am I computer literate when it comes to things like this. They were very helpful from the moment that we called them. We were just an anonymous person calling them with questions. They were spot-on and helpful, going over exactly what it was that we were looking to do and what they could and couldn’t do. Everything worked out great.

What did you find most impressive about DesignMantic?

When we decided to go with a logo and have business cards printed, I messed up with the information on the business cards. I had the wrong phone number, and I didn’t notice it until a day later after we placed the order with them. I called them up, totally expecting to pay for that out of my own pocket. They were awesome; I’m sure they started printing the cards, but they stopped and made the changes needed at no additional charge to us, which I thought was uncharacteristic but very welcome. You don’t get many businesses like that these days.

Are there any areas DesignMantic could improve?

From not doing this ever before, I would have no constructive criticism for them. They were great with every expectation and need that I had.

Overall Score I couldn’t ask for better service, and I think that’s really what it comes down to. We found exactly what we were looking for. They gave it to us on the time schedule they provided, along with great customer service.
    They gave us an estimated time and met it, so it was perfect.
    I’ve never done this before and I didn’t shop around, but I think we got a decent value for our money. I was expecting it to be much more expensive than what we ended up paying. As far as the market goes, I’m not sure where they stay in there.
    They met every expectation that we had, were upfront about all the cost fees, and delivered everything on time.
    They were very helpful and friendly on the phone and exceeded our expectations with fixing my mistake. They were great.