We build high-converting websites at scale.

Complexity Made Easy! We build high-converting websites at scale. But we are not fulfilled only with that.

Developing a high converting website can be a time consuming and complicated process without the necessary experience.

Our mission is to make this as easy for you so you can lay back and just wait for your website to get ready.

We would also love to learn more about your business and how we can help!

Redmond, WA
  • Redmond, Washington, 98052, United States
    Redmond, WA 98052

Website Creation for Logistics & Supply Chain Company

"The Designify team took my poorly designed website and turn it into a modern and attractive expression of my company."

May - June 2020

Designify recreated a legacy website with the aim of improving its functionality and visual appeal. This involved creating new features for the platform.

San Diego, California
Christopher Harris
CEO, Logistics Business

The client is exceptionally pleased with the new website, which has generated more orders than its previous version. Users have complimented the product's accessibility and appearence. Designify maintained a proactive workflow and kept stakeholders updated on their progress.

I'm the owner of a logistics business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Designify?

My previous website was not very appealing to consumers and was negatively affecting my business.

Rework my website to be more appealing for consumers and easier to use.

I got a recommendation from a college friend that has used their services in the past.

I gave Designify the outline to my previous website and they reworked it into a more functional and appealing design as well as added in some more useful features. They kept me updated on the process and offered plenty of suggestions to improve areas of my website.

The team was made of three people, one of which I mostly spoke with and directed the others in the direction I specified for my website.

After launching my new and improved website, I started getting more orders and better comments about how it looked and functioned from some of my long time customers.

They were on top of everything and kept me updated on progress. We used Trello to communicate about the project.

The Designify team took my poorly designed website and turn it into a modern and attractive expression of my company and what we’re about.

Their systems are perfect as they are right now.

Web Dev for Recruiting Agency

"I was most impressed by how quickly and effectively my project was completed by the team at Designify."

Apr. - May 2020

Designify ventured to upgrade a recruiting company's website. They focused on revamping the platform to be more user-friendly and navigable. The team consisted of a project manager, designer, and copywriter.

Derick Brown
Manager, Recruiting Agency

Designify delivered a website that's led to a steady increase in hires for the recruiting agency. The team managed the project exceptionally well and provided consistent updates on project progress. Their turnaround time for the project was most impressive.

I’m the manager of a recruiting agency that hires talented individuals for local companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Designify?

The website needed upgrading and an overhaul to be more efficient for my customers to navigate and utilize.

To have a beautiful and easy to navigate site for my customers to search for the right individuals for specific projects.

I searched through a list of the top website builders online and talked to each one's representatives. I was the most pleased with how Designify's rep explained the processes to me.

The project was to build my business a complete and efficient website for my customers to browse and select candidates through. We spoke frequently about how I wanted it to look, and what functions I needed to have within my site. I was sent rough drafts of my site and was able to make adjustments where I wanted them.

The team’s composition was composed of a project manager who I mainly spoke with and received updates from. Then there was the designer and writer for the website.

Since creating the website for my recruiting agency, I have had a steady increase in hires and completed projects in the past few months.

The project was managed wonderfully by the team assigned and within a week I had my website designed and live on the internet. I spoke to a lead manager for the project who gave me consistent updates on what was happening.

None at this time.

Web Design & Development for Technical Consulting Firm

"It felt more a genuine partnership."

Mar. - June 2020

Designify built a new WordPress platform for a semi-conductor company. The team also designed a logo and created a marketing plan to attract conversions.

Toronto, Canada
Sagar Satish
CEO, Chipmonk Consulting

The team at Designify provides high-quality work. Their team is full of talented developers that provide a timely service. Their responsiveness is also noteworthy. Expect a smooth workflow with constant feedback.

We’re a semi-conductor consulting company that designs and manufactures semiconductor chips. We work with a lot of small startups and larger companies on design, R&D, and development production of computer designs and similar projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Designify?

We needed a new website. The older one was haphazardly put together and didn’t have a good flow.

Along with building a new WordPress website that fits within our theme, they created a logo for the company. The team also created a marketing plan.

Within the website, they came up with a scheme to convert visitors through contacting us. Designify also had other ideas on how to leverage the user experience on the site. They provided a lot of insight into the image and marketing of the company that I hadn’t thought of.

We were in touch with one contact, but developers were supporting them.

How did you come to work with Designify?

I believe they contacted me on LinkedIn. I was impressed with the sample site they came up with, and we engaged with them. I ended up going with that design flow for the current website.

We’ve invested $2,000.

We worked with Designify from March–June 2020.

Overall, I’m very happy. It was a great experience. Their work quality is high, and while the impact remains to be seen, I would expect it’s better than before. The developers are talented and smart. They make adjustments as needed.

They provide a timely service. Outside of web development, the team provided excellent feedback regarding business strategy and marketing.

How did Designify perform from a project management standpoint?

I dealt with a responsive project manager. I was able to get in touch with him frequently. They used Trello at first, then switched to another management software. Both were good, and the latest one allowed me to make comments on different aspects of the site.

They had a lot of good feedback for me. Every time I had a suggestion, they would get back to me and let me know if it made sense or not. I appreciated that approach. It felt more a genuine partnership.

There were a few small things, but overall, I was happy. In the overall scope of things, it was seamless.

The whole process went smoother than I expected. They know how to execute these projects.

Website Dev for Crypto-Focused BPO Services

"I was impressed by their knowledge and expertise related to optimal design practices and development techniques."

Mar. - May 2020

Designify designed, developed, and launched a website. This involved migrating a legacy site to a new hosting provider.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Michael J Biedronski
CEO, Center Source Inc

The client is pleased with the visual appeal of the new platform, and it seems to be well-received by the market so far. The team maintained an easy, convenient communication style. They offer good value for their cost.

Center Source is a global call center company serving the crypto community including customer care, sales, payment/transaction support, dispute resolution, and Gig operations. I am the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Designify?

Website redesign and web host migration

Come up with a new fresh original design. Address a number of navigation and other human factors issues with the prior design.

I honestly don't recall

Designed developed and launched new website. Also migrated old site to new hosting provider.

Proj Lead, Alex, and a team of online developers

Too early to say what the business impact is but the new site looks great and seems to be well recieved so far by the market.

All online via Trello and Pastel. It was easy and convenient.

I was impressed by their knowledge and expertise related to optimal design practices and development techniques. Value for the money.

No. Great services for the value.

Overall great but its hard to get me on a call. not their fault
    Good value
    Great

Web Design for Landscaping Company

“Their business model works well in all areas.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Designify built a WordPress site for a landscaping company.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Luisa Fuenffinger
Owner, Moon Dog Landscaping

Designify produced a high-quality site that is visually stunning and user-friendly. Customers can expect an efficient team that sets clear expectations.

I co-own a landscaping company. We mostly do residential work in Minneapolis.

What challenge were you trying to address with Designify?

We wanted to seem more professional and prepared in terms of our website and marketing.

They completely redesigned our website using WordPress.

I worked with Alex (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with Designify?

They found me through LinkedIn. It was perfect timing. I had an initial Zoom meeting, and they already had options for me to evaluate.

We’ve spent less than $5,000.

We began working together in February 2020, and our engagement is ongoing.

The quality was amazing. I didn’t expect it to look that good, and I really like it. It was very easy to communicate anything that I didn’t like or I wanted to change. They were very accessible. It had a really big impact for our customers.

How did Designify perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very efficient overall. The communication was very easy and Alex was clear with setting expectations. We used Trello to brainstorm, share ideas, and documents. It was nice and user-friendly.

They have a good team of people. Everyone did a really good job. Their business model works well in all areas.

They could look into anticipating issues and have a reaction prepared. We had a few bumps that they responded to well.

No, they make things very easy.