Loved by the Internet

We are a Graphic Design and Marketing agency specializing in UX and digital properties. We have the capabilities to launch, and execute brands across digital & print mediums.

Davie, FL
  • 1745 Sw 81 Lane
    Davie, FL 33324

Tupperware, Youngevity, Matilda Jane, Medikyu, Zonar, Gridics

Tupperware Image

Tupperware

Tupperware uses a networking salesmodel to grow product awarenessand sales. We lead the application redesign for their Direct Sales web app. In the process creating & maintaining hi-fi prototypes so that all stakeholders could prototype mobile and desktop experiences across different user groups - throughout the project. We also assisted with workflow modeling, look and feel, and developer communication.

Youngevity Image

Youngevity

Matilda Jane Clothing Image

Matilda Jane Clothing

The Sassy Brand Image

The Sassy Brand

Created brand identity, launched blog & social media. Managed social media posts and content. Created editorial calendar, with a schedule for blog topics and scheduled posts. Managed adwords & social media promotion of the website and blog articles.

Agent Beat Image

Agent Beat

Agent Beat was on a mission tomake it easy for local agents to havepowerful, affordable websites.Designed by Cats created an identity that would set them apart from the competition. Using bright natural colors this startup got the fresh modern look they needed.Designed logo, color pallet, andwebsite. Also assisted with writtenand digital content creation.

Gridics Image

Gridics

The goal of this redesign was to assist Gridics users to gain an understanding of the power of their data. Designed by Cats performed research which led to a redesign of their public dashboards tobetter demonstrate data visualization capabilities to customers. In order to maximize subscriptions we built in strategic calls-to-action to bring visitors out of the dashboards, and into theanalytics.

Zonar Image

Zonar

Startup Zonar is the first company to create a zoning visualization tool.This meant that users had no frame of reference for what kind of features to find, or where to find them.Designed by Cats assisted with the redesign and put an emphasis on linear user flows and modern, yet conventional application design to ease the learning curve.

Medikyu Image

Medikyu

Blog Design, Branding, & Social for Influencer

"They answered all my questions and launched things faster than I could have expected."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Designed by Cats established a social media influencer's blog, designing the site and logo as well as the visual branding. After, they helped launch the brand's social channels and copyedited content.

Beirut, Lebanon
Carole Atieh
Founder, The Sassy Brand

Besides boasting faster loading times, the new site and social media had also attracted roughly 30,000 followers within the first three months. Designed by Cats was communicative throughout the process, offering a different perspective when needed and ensuring sustainable growth.

I am the founder of The Sassy Brand. I'm an influencer & blogger.

For what projects/services did your company hire Designed by Cats?

Branding, Web Design, Social Media Launch, Blog Editing

Establish credibility as an influencer with a professional blog and expand our social media presence.

After interviewing many vendors in Lebanon, a friend recommended Designed by Cats. Working with a U.S. agency seemed like a good choice as it was hard to find trustworthy and reputable agencies locally. We interviewed with Saige Fraiha, and found that she was very understanding of the needs of an influencer.

Designed by Cats managed the launch of our website and Marketing. They designed our logo and marketing material. They then launched our new blog and handed over a fully functional website in a matter of days.

They also assisted with the launch of our social media, and digital advertising, and provided an editor who helped ensure our blogs were properly vetted for grammar.

They provided a designer, advertising specialist, and an editor.

The new website is much faster than what we had previously. It also loads very fast, which is important since our market in Lebanon is primarily using smart phones for browsing.

At the time that I started working with Designed by Cats my followers on instagram had been at 70k for a few months without significant growth. Following the launch I reached 100k followers within 3 months.

Have also been getting more serious offers for collaboration in recent months now that we have a professional blog.

The communication was persistent and professional. They answered all my questions and launched things faster than I could have expected. I've had other firms leave me in the dark for weeks wondering what the status was - but I never had that feeling with Designed By Cats.

Again, the communication. I always felt there was good progress, but also when I just needed advise or perspective they were willing to educate me in order to help make the launch more effective, and sustainable in the long term.

Very easy to get in touch with them, they are used to working in various time zones. Always show up for meetings.
    A little pricey, but well worth the expense. Ultimately was able to get more, higher quality work, than it would have cost with a local agency
    Very happy with our new brand & blog, and the improvement in public perception that came with it.
    Designed by Cats are extremely professional, and talented in digital marketing & design