Get unlimited graphic designs

We're a graphic design company that offers unlimited graphic designs and unlimited revisions. We deliver our design requests within 24-48 hours. Our plans are suitable for all types of users, those who have just one design request to those who have unlimited design requests per month. And if you don't like our designs, we also offer a 14-day money back guarantee.

Little Rock, AR
  • 3 Beeson CT
    Little Rock, AR 72223

We work with individual clients as well as agencies who have graphic design requirement.

T-shirt Design - Hallucination Image

Banner Ad - Summer of Shakes Image

Banner Ad - Summer of Shakes

Banner Ad - Citrus fragrance hair care product Image

Banner Ad - Citrus fragrance hair care product

The client was looking for a summer appeal into this banner ad for a citrus fragrance hair product. The client wanted to communicate a bouncy appeal post usage; yet using few texts.

Tradeshow Branding for Jewelry Brand

"Raising requests and having them done on time was quite convenient."

June - Sept. 2018

Design Shifu designed a stall at a trade show. They designed several panels in concert with existing products and branding.

Mumbai, India
Neha Ansari
Brand Manager, Sensuel

Tradeshow attendees displayed significant interest in the stall and produced several sales inquiries. Design Shifu was critical to this success, their designs being a product of smooth cooperation and top-notch responsiveness. Customers can expect a partner that’s open to changes.

I’m the brand manager at Sensuel Jewels, a luxury jewelry brand in Mumbai, India. I oversee all marketing related activities, including social media and branding.

For what projects/services did your company hire Design Shifu?

We needed designs for our stall at a trade show we were participating in. We were looking for someone to design a look for the stall that met our requirements.

The panel designs had to be attractive to pull visitors into our stall. They also had to complement our products and brand image. We had certain specifications that needed to be carefully thought of.

I got to know of Design Shifu through a friend. They were highly recommended and, compared to other vendors, seemed the most promising, professional, and reasonably priced.

All I had to do was give them a brief of what we wanted. I provided a few examples, and they came back with multiple options for each design requirement.

All coordination was done online. The designers had a good understanding of our requirements.

The designs attracted visitors to drop in on our stall and drove interest in our products. We also got positive feedback from people who saw the designs and made inquiries.

The workflow was smooth and efficient, with their replies and designs coming within 24 hours. They completed the project very swiftly.

For the quality of work they provided, they were very cost effective. Raising requests and having them done on time was quite convenient.

Adding a web chat to their website would make explaining complex tasks easier. However, they can also be well communicated by filling out a request and adding reference photos.

Flyer Design for Local Nonprofit

“Design Shifu helped us significantly improve our brand awareness in our community.”

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Design Shifu created about 10 different events flyers for a nonprofit and provided some logo design services.

Little Rock, Arkansas
President, Nonprofit

In addition to boosting the organization's awareness in the community, Design Shifu was great to work with overall. Their team is very easy to reach through a chat feature on their website, quick to turn around deliverables, and receptive to feedback.

I'm the president of a nonprofit.

What challenge were you trying to address with Design Shifu?

We needed help designing and creating weekly flyers for some of the activities we wanted to promote. As a nonprofit, we generally rely on the charitable service of others, but it wasn't reliable enough for our design needs.

I inputed all the information they needed to create the flyers on their website (i.e., photos, text) and they designed the materials from there, including a logo. If I wanted to make changes, they'd implement my feedback and send a few design options back to choose from.

I was in touch with several different people. I generally reached out through their chat feature on their website whenever I needed assistance.

How did you come to work with Design Shifu?

I believe I found them through a Google search and decided to give them a try.

We spent about $200 for 10 or so flyers.

We worked with them from October 2018–January 2019.

Design Shifu helped us significantly improve our brand awareness in our community. The flyers they've created have also likely increased event attendance. We're very happy with the quality of their designs overall.

How did Design Shifu perform from a project management standpoint?

Being able to chat with their team at any time through their website was very convenient. Any time I reached out for help, I'd get a response back almost immediately by chat, phone, or email.

Their execution was great; everything was delivered quickly and they were very responsive in communications.

No, we had a very positive experience.

I definitely recommend giving them a shot. I believe they offer a trial period as well, which is worth taking advantage of.

Graphic Designs for Music Academy

"They put out good quality at a fast speed and a great price."

Jun. - Jul. 2019

Design Shifu produced designs for various products including CD covers, t-shirts, flyers, and headers.

Fort Worth, Texas
Quamon Fowler
Owner, TeXas10er Music

The designs were delivered rapidly and affordably. Design Shifu was easy to work with.

Owner of TeXas10er Music, an online jazz music academy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Design Shifu?

For various graphics I needed for my business.

To be able to get designs done quickly.

I Googled them and found they had 10 or so designs I could get done for $99.

I got cd covers, t-shirts, flyers, and headers designed.

They had designers who would handle each design.

I got them done fast and they were good designs.

Very effective and easy.

They put out good quality at a fast speed and a great price.

I guess they could provide more design options to choose from, but they did for most.

Overall Score I loved my experience with Design Shifu. I was able to get a lot of graphic design done without paying too much and hiring multiple designers.
    Delivers in a day or two.
    Love the $99 for the multiple designs.
    Very likely to share as a go-to for graphic design.

Social Media, Branding & Design for Digital Marketing Agency

"The quality of our design work has truly increased."

Jan. - June 2019

Design Shifu delivers graphic designs. The team creates logos, social media content, and branding items.

South Africa
Wynand Holtzhausen
Managing Director, Fun Things SA

Client retention has increased due to the superior quality of branding and social media elements. Design Shifu leverages an internal project management system to facilitate seamless communication. The team delivers excellent designs within short timelines.

Fun Things SA is a digital marketing agency in South Africa. We plan and execute digital marketing plans. I am the founder and managing director.

For what projects/services did your company hire Design Shifu?

We hired Design Shifu to provide graphic design services for our clients and us.

We needed a reliable graphic design team.

We researched and tried a few graphic design services, and Design Shifu is the most affordable. They’re also easy to work with and deliver high-quality work.

Design Shifu delivers all of our graphic design work. This includes logos, social media posts, and branding items.

They have a cloud-based system that allows us to communicate with our assigned designers.

The quality of our design work has truly increased. This helps with client retention.

The cloud-based system that Design Shifu uses is great! It allows us to brief their team of designers with ease.

I’ve been most impressed with the speed and quality of Design Shifu’s design work. They’re also very professional.

I would love to see a feature on their cloud-based system where you can prioritize one design above another one.

Overall Score Their service is excellent.
    They are constantly working.
    They're very affordable.
    The quality is great.
    I'm willing to recommend them.