Crafting Brands with Design Discipline

Building mega-brands through design oriented solutions, we’re a creative agency that keeps concept and strategy in mind. We’re a team of creative individuals working to bring ideas to life with imaginative illustrations to shake the digital world. Our highly trained professionals provide complete digital marketing solutions to solve complex problems.

San Francisco, CA
  • Design Proficient
    Mid-Market, 1390 Market Street
    San Francisco, CA 94102
  • Design Proficient
    Liberty House, 222 Regent Street
    London W1B 5TR

Web Dev & Design for Retirement Home

"I believe it was as good as it could get."

Design Proficient was hired to develop a website for a retirement home, as well as create content, provide maintenance, and stationery design.

Coppell, Texas
Savoya Walker
Manager, Serenity Phase Assisted Living

Design Proficient should do more industry research in order to create proper content. They fell short on this aspect, however, the logo design part went very well. All in all, they got the job done and the quality was acceptable.

I'm the CEO of a company that specializes in the housing and care of mature adults who can no longer live alone. We assist them with their day-to-day living needs and help them maintain their health status by administering medication and taking them to their doctor’s appointments. We offer activities and additional amenities to make their stay at Serenity Phase memorable.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Design Proficient?

We hired Design Proficient to assist with our website development and maintenance. We knew what we wanted to do but did not know where to begin, so we needed help.

Our goal was to convey the message of what we bring to the table before residents come into our home. We want costumers to understand our core values and know our everyday prayer.

I selected the vendor through a Google search.

They created a website and stationery for the business.

We were assigned a project manager but he was soon replaced by another one due to an unplanned incident. I believe that there was a main person watching over the overall project, but I only remember talking to him once. There were some additional conversations but I solely worked with the project manager.

I wish that the team was a little more knowledgeable about content creation. I feel like I paid them to do the content, however, I ended up doing 95% percent of it. So in my eyes, that job truly wasn't fulfilled. However, all is well.

I believe it was as good as it could get.

The logo design for my company was the most impressive aspect.

I believe their listening skills aren’t as good. Doing some research about the industry so that you can put together successful content would be a huge improvement.

Overall Score Overall, it’s okay. They still got the job done.
    Some of the pricing was excessive and I ended up creating some of the content myself.
    I believe the quality turned out okay.
    I would only refer them to individuals that don't need any help on content.