Custom Design Agency

We’re Recognized Globally for Our Outstanding Performances in the Competitive Digital Industry.

At Design Eminent, we’re a family of professionals who’ve been honored at
several occasions on the digital stage achieving global recognition.

We’re Here to Change How Brands Work.

We, at Design Eminent are proven worldwide for the services we provide.
We take great pride in providing solutions that rock the world with excellent results.

Powering Companies Worldwide
With Innovative Branding Solutions

We’re a unique brand development agency that follows an ethical methodology promising success for the client. With our proven methodology, we’ve served thousands of corporations all over the world.

Newark, NJ
  • One Gateway Center, Suite 2600
    Newark, NJ 07102

Web Development for Creative Firm

"I used to call them each and every day, and they always assisted me in a very polite manner."

Mar. - May 2019

Design Eminent built a custom website to reach customers of a creative agency. The team designed and developed the site from scratch.

Sarasota, Florida
Aaron Hawke
Marketing Manager, Octalogo

The website serves as an excellent tool for providing information to potential customers. Design Eminent leveraged their wealth of expertise to deliver innovative ideas and solutions. By providing superior customer service, the team facilitated a seamless and fruitful partnership.

I’m a marketing manager at Octalogo. We offer all types of logos, 3D designs, and illustrations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Design Eminent?

We hired Design Eminent to make a customized website.

Our goal was to attract customers through our website.

We found Design Eminent through Google and approached them to ask them about our website.

They made a website for us that met our expectations in terms of content.

They assigned us a project manager, and his job was to make sure our needs were met while overseeing the ups and downs of the website.

The website helps us display our products and services to our clientele.

It was effective and efficient. The project managers were well-educated and had full knowledge about the work. They gave useful insights into the development of the website. They also showed us their work every week and gave us ideas for ways to improve the site.

I was impressed with their price packages and their customer service. The price was reasonable, and they offered us deals that fit our budget. I used to call them each and every day, and they always assisted me in a very polite manner.

I think the duration of the project could have been improved, but I feel that the length may have been a result of their work with other clients. I would suggest that they hire more project managers to accommodate their workload.

Overall Score I had a great experience working with them.
    I feel that the scheduling was also good.
    They offered the best prices and packages.
    The quality was the best.
    I will definitely refer them to anyone.