Custom Design Agency

We’re Recognized Globally for Our Outstanding Performances in the Competitive Digital Industry.

At Design Eminent, we’re a family of professionals who’ve been honored at
several occasions on the digital stage achieving global recognition.

We’re Here to Change How Brands Work.

We, at Design Eminent are proven worldwide for the services we provide.
We take great pride in providing solutions that rock the world with excellent results.

Powering Companies Worldwide
With Innovative Branding Solutions

We’re a unique brand development agency that follows an ethical methodology promising success for the client. With our proven methodology, we’ve served thousands of corporations all over the world.

Newark, NJ
  • One Gateway Center, Suite 2600
    Newark, NJ 07102

E-Commerce Dev for Educational Toy Manufacturer

"2 months after the contractually-agreed deadline the site is nowhere near even basic functioning"

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Design Eminent was responsible for setting up the e-commerce platform of an educational toy company. The team was tasked with listing a few stock-keeping units (SKUs) and integrating payment functionality.

Kuwait
Managing Director, Educational Toy Manufacturer

Even two months after the original deadline, Design Eminent failed to deliver a functional platform. The site lacks basic ordering and payment functionalities. Their project management was utterly lacking, and their team vandalized the website. They also never upheld their money-back guarantee.

I am the managing Director of a distribution company selling educational toys.

For what projects/services did your company hire Design Eminent?

Design Eminent was tasked to develop the webpage selling 1-3 SKU's. The webdesign was provided by the host brand and the scope of design eminent was the technical set up of the online shop, payment gateway integration, logistical integration, review enablement and other elements which were all contractually agreed to be fylly functionine by March 20-th to 31st.

Have a good web presence to a) sell the product B2C and b) attract other brands and retailers for future business prospects

Online search, checking their website and that of a similar competitor. The sales team of design eminent was extremely prompt, faster then competitors and skilled.

Mentioning eg their 100%satisfaction or money back guarantee, which now that I know the details I know is a farce. In hindsight I wished I had done more detailed review checks as then I would have realised before hand already that they are "Fraudsters" as many reviews rightly say.

Design Eminent is in clear breach of contract and the way how they handled this project has been full of neglience if not even gross neglience. I can only advise everybody NOT to work with DESIGN EMINENT. The least they are incompetent the worst they ARE THIEVES.

A great sales person A project manager who didn't even provide a CPS and broke one deadline after the other A dilusional supervisor who - usually doesn't speak to clients - but after being 6 weeks in breach of contract had the courtesy to do so to tell "..do not worry about the work, you are in safe hands..." 1 or multiple web developers who made hundreds of typos even in basic english and found it funny to post on a live childrens toys website "What is your political background"

2 months after the contractually-agreed deadline the site is nowhere near even basic functioning. Even basic order taking is not working, payment integration is faulty and logistical integration, customer review entering, centralised customer datacollection, and many more are not working or have not even been started.

AMATEURISH. I would fire anyone in my team/company who would provide such bad project management or dared to provide such BAD work.

The dilusional SUPERVISOR who 6 weeks in breach of contract tells me to "not worry about the work, you are in safe hands.."

EVERYTHING respc. NOTHING as the base is so low...really they better go completely out of web development business.

Overall Score DISASTER
    TERRIBLE - For weeks I had and still have to chase them. Lot of time wated because feedback was not reflected etc.
    We paid a very high price in extra costs, loss of sales, reputational damage and wasted time and nerves.
    LOUSY - No quality
    DEFINITELY NOT

Web Development for Creative Firm

"I used to call them each and every day, and they always assisted me in a very polite manner."

Mar. - May 2019

Design Eminent built a custom website to reach customers of a creative agency. The team designed and developed the site from scratch.

Sarasota, Florida
Aaron Hawke
Marketing Manager, Octalogo

The website serves as an excellent tool for providing information to potential customers. Design Eminent leveraged their wealth of expertise to deliver innovative ideas and solutions. By providing superior customer service, the team facilitated a seamless and fruitful partnership.

I’m a marketing manager at Octalogo. We offer all types of logos, 3D designs, and illustrations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Design Eminent?

We hired Design Eminent to make a customized website.

Our goal was to attract customers through our website.

We found Design Eminent through Google and approached them to ask them about our website.

They made a website for us that met our expectations in terms of content.

They assigned us a project manager, and his job was to make sure our needs were met while overseeing the ups and downs of the website.

The website helps us display our products and services to our clientele.

It was effective and efficient. The project managers were well-educated and had full knowledge about the work. They gave useful insights into the development of the website. They also showed us their work every week and gave us ideas for ways to improve the site.

I was impressed with their price packages and their customer service. The price was reasonable, and they offered us deals that fit our budget. I used to call them each and every day, and they always assisted me in a very polite manner.

I think the duration of the project could have been improved, but I feel that the length may have been a result of their work with other clients. I would suggest that they hire more project managers to accommodate their workload.

Overall Score I had a great experience working with them.
    I feel that the scheduling was also good.
    They offered the best prices and packages.
    The quality was the best.
    I will definitely refer them to anyone.

Web Dev for Technical Blogging Platform

"They do not charge any amount without our permission."

May - July 2020

Design Eminent designed a website for an Arizona-based business. In addition to delivering a scalable platform, they worked to develop the client's brand identity. They also created a blogging template.

Phoenix, Arizona
Adam Hall
Owner, Business

While the client can't share any metrics from the engagement, they were thoroughly impressed by the team's project management. They're extremely communicative about project progress and transparent about their billing. There aren't any areas for improvement to note.

I'm the owner

For what projects/services did your company hire Design Eminent?

For designing a fully functioned website

to identify our company

From the Google

Design Eminent is economical and easy to use. As a professional offering my services, I needed a straightforward web presence that I could customize myself and Design Eminent easily provides that. It allows me to author and post technical articles.

These articles have consistently driven business to my door. Design Eminent offers this capacity for a very low fee. I have been very pleased with the results.

There are peoples who are working on my project's

Project Management was Awesome and impressive

They will let you know every update in a minute and they do not charge any amount without our permission

Website Design for Medical Practice

"They are amazing."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Design Eminent provided website design and development.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Frankfurt Castle, Germany
Rebecca Mougham
CEO, Practice

Design Eminent was successful. Their team built a great website and managed the project well. They were fast and on time.

I'm the CEO

I hired Design Eminent for the development

To attracts the customers to my website

from the google

As a 57 year old physician with no children to assist me, clearly my E-commerce understanding in regards to Website design was nil. Sadly, I was way behind the curve even though my practice was state of the art regarding day to day patient care. If only I had a teenager at home, then my needs may of been different! Everyone and their friends had ideas on website building, yet each option left me with more questions than answers. Step in Mark Simmons from Design Eminent. Mark Simmons walked me thru the entire process...step by step. He educated me in the process, yet also understood my goals in the website we wanted to present to our clients. Mark went out of his way, after hours and even fighting a nasty viral infection to meet and exceed our needs with unparalleled availability and on spot reflection of the picture we wanted to paint on the new website. It is without reservation that I recommend their services for your organization.

They are amazing, I really appreciated Mark Simmons and his team

They are fast and response on time

I love the designs