We’re experts in translating your vision.

For over 18 years Denis Robichaud Design has been an affordable creative agency for businesses locally and across the nation.

We’re experts in translating your vision in an impactful, compelling and visually captivating way.

Pawtucket, RI
  • POBox 3627
    Pawtucket, RI 02861
  • United States

We create with clients from businesses locally and across the nation including Aramark and Global Payments Inc.

Branding & Design for Consulting Firm

"He’s easy-going and his designs are better than any other designer I’ve ever seen."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Denis Robichaud Design, LLC provided branding support as a third party. They guided the production of marketing collateral, including brochures and sales sheets, and made recommendations for the site design.

Providence, Rhode Island
Justin Sprague
Managing Partner, The New Providence Partners, LLC

The efforts from Denis Robichaud Design, LLC’s team have continually led to an increase in brand awareness and click-through rates for the end-client. Bringing a deeply organized approach helps them to deliver quality work that leads businesses toward success.

I am a managing partner of The New Providence Partners, LLC. We provide services in the technology space as it relates to marketing, product marketing, and product.

What challenge were you trying to address with Denis Robichaud Design, LLC?

I was working on a business transformation for a client and needed help with everything from branding to marketing collateral.

We’ve used them for branding guidance for design work. They’ve helped with sales sheets, battlecards, town hall brochures, communication templates for internal use, and marketing videos. They’ve also provided guidance around the website design, too.

All of the work goes through Denis (Creative Director, Denis Robichaud Design, LLC).

How did you come to work with Denis Robichaud Design, LLC?

I specifically wanted to work with a designer in Rhode Island. I found Denis online and he appeared to be a world-class designer, so I reached out to him.

I spend around $30,000 per year on Denis’ services.

We started working together in December 2017 and I continue to use his services.

Denis has done some outstanding design work for us. For this specific project, Denis’ support in the rebranding helped with increasing click-through rates (CTR) and general opportunities from a better web presence. Their brand awareness has also greatly improved.

Most of the engagements I’ve used Denis for have resulted in my clients’ sales doubling year over year. His support has helped improve their margins by about 10%, too.

How did Denis Robichaud Design, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Denis is very organized and efficient, so I really enjoy my time working with him. After two years, we know each other very well so he’s able to intuitively understand my business and what we need him to deliver. He gets a lot done with limited time spent meeting. Denis is a great project manager who is able to deliver.

He’s easy-going and his designs are better than any other designer I’ve ever seen. His infographic work is beautiful and the quality helps inform the audience without over-communicating. Everything is well thought out—he’s able to drive our messaging without spending a lot of time articulating it.

No, I’ve been using him for two years because our experience has gone so well. I only have positive things to say.

Be able to articulate your vision and what you’re trying to accomplish from a business perspective. Trust Denis to use his informed, intelligent design skills to drive your messaging to your audience. Trust the process and know he’ll use his expertise to deliver the results.

He provides a huge value for the cost.

Web Design & SEO for Leadership Development Company

“Denis went above and beyond, providing more than I had expected.”

Feb. - Apr. 2016

Helping a start-up build a web presence, Denis Robichaud Design designed a website and a logo, helped articulate a mission statement, and provided SEO services.

Boston, Massachusetts
Peter Langton
Founder, Dr. Peter Langton Leadership

The in-house team is happy with the look and feel of the website and the number of inquiries from customers has increased. Denis Robichaud Design exceeded all expectations, while their expertise and ability to guide the process earned them trust.

I'm the founder of Dr. Peter Langton Leadership.

What challenge were you trying to address with Denis Robichaud Design?

I didn't have any web presence, so I was looking for a vendor to help me design a website and provide SEO services.

First, they identified who we are as a business and our key audiences. Then, they built a website and helped us with a marketing strategy. They handled everything from the web design to creating a logo and helping us develop our mission statement. They gave me different mockups, and I was able to provide my feedback. Also, they developed my print materials. They continue to maintain the website.

I mostly worked with Denis (Creative Director, Denis Robichaud Design).

How did you come to work with Denis Robichaud Design?

I had a personal relationship with Denis.

I spent less than $1,000.

I worked with them between February–April 2016.

They exceeded my expectations. Initially, I thought I just needed a website, but they also gave me a strategy and helped me develop a strong message. The traffic to my website is very high, and I get a lot of inquiries from people who are searching for leadership development in Google.

How did Denis Robichaud Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. They walked me through the process, so I always knew what was going on with the project. We mostly used email and phone to stay in touch, but we also had face-to-face meetings.

Denis went above and beyond, providing more than I had expected. You can't really ask for anything more of a vendor than to provide you with the things you didn't even know you wanted.

No, they provide excellent service.

Follow his process. I have a PhD in organizational development, but I realized that his expertise was far greater than mine.