We’re experts in translating your vision.

For over 18 years Denis Robichaud Design has been an affordable creative agency for businesses locally and across the nation.

We’re experts in translating your vision in an impactful, compelling and visually captivating way.

Pawtucket, RI
  • United States

We create with clients from businesses locally and across the nation including Aramark and Global Payments Inc.

Web Design & SEO for Leadership Development Company

“Denis went above and beyond, providing more than I had expected.”

Feb. - Apr. 2016

Helping a start-up build a web presence, Denis Robichaud Design designed a website and a logo, helped articulate a mission statement, and provided SEO services.

Boston, Massachusetts
Peter Langton
Founder, Dr. Peter Langton Leadership

The in-house team is happy with the look and feel of the website and the number of inquiries from customers has increased. Denis Robichaud Design exceeded all expectations, while their expertise and ability to guide the process earned them trust.

I'm the founder of Dr. Peter Langton Leadership.

What challenge were you trying to address with Denis Robichaud Design?

I didn't have any web presence, so I was looking for a vendor to help me design a website and provide SEO services.

First, they identified who we are as a business and our key audiences. Then, they built a website and helped us with a marketing strategy. They handled everything from the web design to creating a logo and helping us develop our mission statement. They gave me different mockups, and I was able to provide my feedback. Also, they developed my print materials. They continue to maintain the website.

I mostly worked with Denis (Creative Director, Denis Robichaud Design).

How did you come to work with Denis Robichaud Design?

I had a personal relationship with Denis.

I spent less than $1,000.

I worked with them between February–April 2016.

They exceeded my expectations. Initially, I thought I just needed a website, but they also gave me a strategy and helped me develop a strong message. The traffic to my website is very high, and I get a lot of inquiries from people who are searching for leadership development in Google.

How did Denis Robichaud Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. They walked me through the process, so I always knew what was going on with the project. We mostly used email and phone to stay in touch, but we also had face-to-face meetings.

Denis went above and beyond, providing more than I had expected. You can't really ask for anything more of a vendor than to provide you with the things you didn't even know you wanted.

No, they provide excellent service.

Follow his process. I have a PhD in organizational development, but I realized that his expertise was far greater than mine.