Video for Any Mission

At Demo Duck, we believe video has the power to humanize your brand, educate your customers, promote your products, and so much more. It’s not just about having one good explainer video on your homepage. Video, like any marketing effort, is an ongoing strategy.

We create video for any business mission.

Chicago, IL

Crohn's and Colitis Foundation,

Netflix,

Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Surge

Surge is a real-time analytics based platform for premium publishers. Not only does it allow publishers to see the true, unaggregated value of each visitor, it also provides the tools to adjust ad campaign strategies, content layout, and more, all in one accessible location.

Demo Duck: Video For Any Mission

The Demo Duck team decided to create a new homepage video to better display our love for what we do and the different ways businesses can harness the power of video. Visit us at demoduck.com and let's discover what we can create together.

Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: Pediatrics

Growing up with IDB can be tough, but with CCFA's video guide, they make a sensitive topic easier to talk about.

PhoneSoap

SportsCastr

Check out more of our work at: demoduck.com

Being in the business of video streaming, means you want to keep your customers watching…
While trying to keep watch on your customers…
And also giving them the wherewithal to watch whatever way they want…
Wherever and on whichever device.
With IBM Cloud Video as a partner, you’ll get a smarter video streaming solution that sets you up for multi-screen success…
And a brain for business with insights and analytics into viewer habits.

Explainer Video Production for Live Streaming Company

“They were aligned with our vision every step of the way and pleasant to work with.”

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Demo Duck created two animated explainer videos, based on provided scripts and mood boards.

Francesca Nuñez
Head of Content Strategy and Development, Mobcrush

The entire company is thrilled by the final product Demo Duck provided, which continues to receive positive feedback from viewers and the press. Their team was clear, efficient, and proactive throughout the engagement. Both their approach and final product exceeded expectations.

I'm the head of content development and programming at Mobcrush, a live streaming platform that allows users to stream games from their phone to a variety of platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Demo Duck?

I was looking for a vendor that could create two 30-second explainer videos about our product. We were about to rollout new options that allowed users to stream to multiple platforms, so we wanted to take the opportunity as we pushed the new service out to the press to provide videos that could add color to articles.

I provided Demo Duck with scripts and a mood board and they created two animated videos.

I worked with an account manager and an animator. There were also two other creatives on the emails as their team helped me adjust the script.

How did you come to work with Demo Duck?

I was searching for vendors with experience creating explainer videos. Demo Duck stood out, because their videos were fun and not as dull or dry as other examples I'd found.

We spent in the range of $10,000–$50,000.

We started working together in November 2017 and completed the project by February 2018.

The video was just released, so we don't have many metrics to report. However, the whole company has been thrilled by the final product. It was really exciting to the entire team to see their work come to life, described in a fun and easy way to understand. On YouTube, we've received many positive comments and several of the journalists that we worked with included it in their articles. Even Demo Duck's own animator posted the video on her Instagram, so it was great to see their team take pride in it as well.

How did Demo Duck perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed incredibly well. I was unfamiliar with the animation process, but their team did a great job of being clear on deadlines and processes. Their emails were very organized and broke down different topics, next steps, deadlines, etc. They preemptively answered most of my questions by mapping everything out in that way. It felt like we were all on the same team.

Demo Duck perfectly grasped the tone and attitude we were looking for. They were very intuitive; it was like they read my mind.

No. They were aligned with our vision every step of the way and pleasant to work with. I hope to work with them again.

Overall Score It was a very pleasant experience overall.
    They hit our goal deadline without any issues.
    They were very flexible and able to creatively solve some of our budgeting challenges.
    I'm incredibly happy with all the deliverables.
    They delivered on everything they said they would. I think anyone would be happy with their work.

Animated Video Production for Sports Video Platform

“They couldn't have made the process easier.”

Aug. - Oct. 2017

Demo Duck created an animated video to demo the main message of the company, collaborating on the overall messaging and script before going into production.

New York City, New York
Nich Schupak
VP of Community, SportsCastr

The video Demo Duck created has been well received. They were successful in honing in on messaging and creating an engaging final product. Organized and responsive, collaborating with them was seamless. They never missed a deadline and were proactive in communicating.

I'm vice president of community and marketing functions at SportsCastr, a live video streaming social platform for sports and sports commentary.

What challenge were you trying to address with Demo Duck?

We needed to create a video to deliver the message of what SportsCastr is and why people should try it.

Initially, we worked with their team to condense our message down into a series of descriptive paragraphs and sentences about who we were and what we wanted to achieve. Then we collaborated with them on the script, and their team created the final animated video.

I worked with about five people in total, including a project manger and others on the creative team.

How did you come to work with Demo Duck?

Our CEO had heard of Demo Duck and came across several other agencies that had worked with them. We sent a few video production companies introductory proposals and, by their responses, it was clear to us that Demo Duck was the best option.

The video cost $10,000–$12,000.

We started working with them around August 2017 and finished the video that October.

Our product is still in beta, so we haven't been marketing the video yet. However, anyone who's seen the video thus far has expressed an immediate interest in our product.

How did Demo Duck perform from a project management standpoint?

They couldn't have made the process easier. They were very professional and clear from the beginning on how the process would go and never missed any deadlines. They took a hands-on approach and displayed a high level of communication between their various teams.

They were not only very attentive to our needs, helping us hone in on our message, but were also concise; no energy or time felt wasted.

They were very organized and understood where our creative visions would ultimately lead. From concept to delivery, they created a product in a very clear and practical way.

No. They know what they're doing and they're very good at it.

Don't be afraid to give them more information than you think they need.

Overall Score They were great to work with from start to finish.
    They were very upfront about deadlines and never missed one by so much as a minute.
    They're in the ballpark of what most companies offer for their services.
    We got the quality of product that we were hoping for.

Video Production for Clinical Pathology Organization

"They’re able to work on multiple projects with different tones and styles and make each one feel unique."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Demo Duck produces promotional and educational videos, providing interview question design, filming, and post-production. They continue to support the association through a variety of video projects.

Lotte Mulder
Senior Manager, ASCP

Stakeholder feedback is overwhelmingly positive for Demo Duck's creative, on-time solutions. They provide useful advice to increase learning and project outcomes. Flexibility and superior project management highlight their high-quality work, as does a sense of fun created throughout the process.

The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) is a non-profit organization. Our more than 120,000 members are pathologists and laboratory professionals. I direct ASCP Patient Champions, which is an advocacy program to empower and educate patients and caregivers on the laboratory's role in patient care as well as understanding lab results and treatment options. I also direct the ASCP Leadership Institute, which is an online leadership certificate program.

What challenge were you trying to address with Demo Duck?

I initially contacted them to create a promotional video for the Leadership Institute.

They conducted and filmed interviews with multiple participants in the Leadership Institute’s pilot program. For the Patient Champions program, we travel together to the subject’s home in order to tell their story. The goal of the video is to educate the larger public about pathology and to empower patients and caregivers. It’s an ongoing project; we’ve done about 8 shoots over the last year and a half. They record me interviewing the Champion and then do all the editing and post-production.

They've created some other products for us as well. When one of our Champions passed away, they created a beautiful legacy video for her that was shown at all our meetings. The Leadership Institute is an online webinar-based program. We’d produced the webinars in-house for the pilot, but I asked them for help in creating a higher quality project when we launched the program. I created the PowerPoint and then Demo Duck recorded the voiceover and produced the final product.

When we started the Champions project, I'd never conducted an interviewed before. Demo Duck was really helpful in looking over the questions. They've also recommended some trainings on how to conduct more effective interviews. They’ll take notes while I conduct interviews, which gives me confidence that they’re there as a backup. They're really part of the overall process and not just the video production.

I work with three members of their team.

How did you come to work with Demo Duck?

ASCP worked with Demo Duck before so I was familiar with their work and thought it was excellent. I also liked that they’re based in Chicago.

We started working together in January 2017. We have projects planned through June 2018 and we’re always looking for new ways to use them.

The feedback has been absolutely wonderful. Everybody really loves their videos, especially the editing, the production, and how they convey emotion. I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback. One of our Champions passed away and many people came up to me at the funeral to say that the video was wonderful and really showed who she was.

How did Demo Duck perform from a project management standpoint?

I always work with the same three people so we know each other really well at this point. They understand what we want and how we want it so the whole process is very smooth we go film a new Champion. In terms of communication, I have one point of contact and then she reaches out to the other members of the team. It's very clear and straightforward and never confusing. They're always very flexible and accommodating even when our schedule changes. Working with patients, sometimes there's an emergency surgery or some other issue. If I need to put a date on soft hold, they’re always willing to do that. They do absolutely phenomenal work and deadlines are always met.

Their passion and knowledge stand out. They're really easy and fun to work with, and the quality of their products are absolutely phenomenal. They’re able to work on multiple projects with different tones and styles and make each one feel unique. They create different emotions in each video and tailor it towards the specific project or person.

They're really busy, which is great because a lot of people want their services. I think expanding would make them even stronger.

Overall Score They're everything that I could wish for.
    They always meet our deadlines and they're flexible when needed.
    The value for money spent is perfect.
    They do phenomenal work and deliver high-quality products.
    Yes, I think they're great.