A proven process to deliver results over and over.

Gold

We help entrepreneurs like you grow their businesses with a system we've developed over more than a decade base on the strategies of the Fortune 500

Using this exact process, we’ve built successful brands that:

• Increased online transactions by 124%
  • Lifted brand awareness by 122%
  • Doubled their online sales
  • Generated 112% more inbound leads

Visit the process page on our website to learn how we make it happen.

2003
Grand Rapids, MI
  • 120 Stevens St SW
    Grand Rapids, MI 49507
  • 5911 Meredith Dr
    Urbandale, IA 50322

Ridester | Hurricane Power | Made By Hemp | BP | Uber | Visa | Cotton Inc | Hampstead Windows | Sherpack | Homes by Falcon

Homes by Falcon Sales Book Image

Homes by Falcon Sales Book

Deksia was hired to create all of the marketing and branding for Falcon Custom Homes, e.g., business cards, letterheads, uniforms, truck logos, the layout and design of the estimates that we provide to clients, and QuickBooks invoices. Deksia has also worked on our website and provided anything else related to marketing and branding for the company.

Sherpack Website Image

Sherpack Website

The entire rebranding effort, particularly the new name created by the team, has been positively received by old and new clients. Their attentive attitude and willingness to take responsibility were impressive. Throughout, they showed that they were deeply invested in the client’s success.

Welcome to Hampstead

Hampstead is a high-end window & door company delivering attainable aesthetic at affordable prices. Our inspiration comes from our namesake -- an English community renowned for its regality and charm. This inspiration can be found in everything we do. Simply put, we are the right place to buy high-end windows & doors.

Shine Window Care provides high-quality window cleaning services to commercial and residential customers alike. The owner of Shine wanted to rebrand the business in order to achieve his business and life goals. Our task was to find a way to position Shine as the only choice for the best window care in any regional market.

“Simple” and “direct” were the keywords we kept in mind when designing the Shine brand. We

developed a bold red palette against which the Shine logo, all swishes and curves, stands out. The type layout reinforces the principles of cleanliness and quality that are at the heart of Shine’s service.

Stafast is a bicycle component that provides riders with greater comfort and control by dampening impact on the upper body. We found cyclists don’t want to sacrifice performance for an easier ride, so we had to find a way to present Stafast’s unique attributes in a way that connected with bike enthusiasts.

“Fit Better, Be Faster” guided our decisions when constructing Stafast’s visual identity. Based around the feeling

of forward momentum, the brand is designed to reinforce the expert engineering at the heart of Stafast. The color palette of black, white and orange continues that feeling of sleek efficiency.

Hurricane Power

One of the biggest goals of this brand was to begin the process of moving from a statewide to a national presence. The pathways we found and built for them, including their trade show booths and the website, were what the brand needed to spread their message and leave an impression on a greater geographic scale.

For the Hurricane brand, we customized a wide variety of environmental and digital marketing pieces, as well

as rebuilt their website to be more modern and mobile-friendly. A trade show booth complete with floor display, a new set of digital ads, and a rejuvenated website were all used to spread the word about the “biggest, baddest stand-on blower on Earth.”

Full Strategic & Creative Rebrand for Sign Company

“DESKIA takes a very personal approach and gets invested in their problems.”

Aug. 2017 - Jun. 2018

DESKIA performed a strategic and creative rebranding for a full-service sign shop. The team ket the key architecture of the brand intact, while redesigning the logo, website, and vehicle fleet graphics.

President, Sign Company

The rebranding met the expectations of the internal team and has proven to be recognizable and memorable to external parties. DESKIA is open to feedback and willing to answer any arising questions. The team is committed to a transparent and collaborative partnership.

I am the CEO & President of a full-service sign shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We specialize in street work and exterior signage.

What challenge were you trying to address with DESKIA?

I purchased the company in 2017 and was looking to develop a new brand identity while keeping as much of the legacy and history of the brand intact.

DESKIA rebranded our company, designing the logo, website, vehicle fleet graphics, and more. The name stayed the same, but the architecture of the brand changed. We kept the big building blacks the same but changed small things like the logo or the way we display the name. Additionally, they host our web platform.

I worked with six or seven members of the DESKIA team, including some web developers and a photographer.

How did you come to work with DESKIA?

I had worked with DESKIA in a previous position and the results were great. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. We did interview three different companies, but DESKIA stood out because of their approach and because I had proven results with them. Their size was the right fit for us and they seem to understand our industry.

We have invested just over $40,000.

Our engagement with DESKIA ran from August 2017–January 2018.

Overall, we’re very happy and have no complaints. DESKIA has continued to support us even after everything’s been finished. I felt that they were worth the investment and would recommend them to anybody else. We often get comments that people see our vehicles all over and we don’t have too many so they definitely stand out on the road.

How did DESKIA perform from a project management standpoint?

DESKIA does a great job, they’re very on top of it. Our teams communicated over email and phone calls.

They did a great job understanding our company and our needs, formulating a package to solve any problems. DESKIA takes a very personal approach and gets invested in their problems.

No, they did a great job overall.

I had some questions during the billing process about what every invoice was for. Ultimately, I got the answers to all of these questions. DESKIA is always willing to answer any questions I had but it’s important to remember to ask.

They delivered everything within the budget.
    Everything that we talked about was completed.

Logo, Tagline, & Branding for Professional Coaching Company

"The team at DEKSIA zeroed in quickly on something that would satisfy me in the market."

May 2018 - Aug. 2019

DEKSIA was hired to upgrade a professional coaching company’s branding to generate opportunities and leads. The team assisted with the overall branding, creating a logo and tagline, and building campaigns.

Ada, Michigan
CEO, Professional Development Company

The team at DEKSIA hit the mark. Their skilled and creative approach exceeded expectations. All feedback regarding their branding work has been positive while leading to more leads for the company. Their transparency was also noteworthy.

I’m the owner of a professional coaching company.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We first hired them to develop a better brand for us. After that, we needed people to understand our brand, so I needed to address an awareness in the market. Finally, I wanted to generate additional opportunities and leads.

The team at DEKSIA has a specific branding process that’s unique to them. After they walked me through that and started working on the brand, we began looking at the messaging. They also built me a lead generation platform.

After taking all of my input, their team came back with ideas following logo design, tagline creation, and potential markets. Then, we created several campaigns. One of the campaigns involved driving the new brand into the marketplace. We also worked to develop demand generation and get more leads.

Over time, I worked with three or four different people. At first, I primarily worked with Josh (Managing Partner, DEKSIA) then Monica (Account Manager, DEKSIA) became my main point of contact. I worked with Spencer (Senior Developer, DEKSIA) on the digital ads, and engaged with their sales manager, Ken (Director of Sales Marketing, DEKSIA).

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

I knew DEKSIA through a professional networking group. What caused me to work with them was that they understood my business and were willing to listen to some ideas. Initially, we started small while building a relationship with them. We worked together awhile before I felt comfortable deciding to work with DEKSIA on the bigger project.

We invested around $25,000.

Initially, it was a three-month project that started in May 2018. We ended up extending the engagement until August 2019 to work on refining and expanding different activities.

The most important measurable was that DEKSIA got it right the first time. Everything from the logo, tagline, color scheme, and brand was correct. It was also satisfying because I’ve been in the business for over 20 years, and I’ve worked with other similar companies.

With those, there were several iterations of work, which was frustrating and time-consuming. While I understand that it’s a creative process, I like to get it perfect the first time. The team at DEKSIA zeroed in quickly on something that would satisfy me in the market.

Their branding work was excellent. I’m happy with the way they listened to me. I received strong leads and comments regarding the website. Quite a few people became much more aware of my brand after the process. A lot of prospective customers commented that the quality attracted them to the business.

We’ve hired a few outside marketing professionals, but the mark of success has been that my team has been able to take DEKSIA’s work and grow upon it. It’s been extremely valuable.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

When it comes to project management, they have a good team that handles everything. Their team is responsive and transparent. Their communication style is clear, as well. DEKSIA typically understood what I needed in most cases. They were also on time and budget. I can’t think of a time where I was upset or unhappy.

At the start of the branding exercise, I was very nervous about my logo creation. I tried a few automated systems myself and was always disappointed. I had it locked in my mind in the way I wanted and gave their team everything.

Looking back, I’m thrilled with what they developed with my ideas and also what they generated on their own. It was satisfying that they came back with something I didn’t really think of.

I was also happy with how they accepted ideas that I didn’t want to compromise on. For example, red is seen as a negative color, but it was a prominent part of my brand that I wanted. They didn’t try to talk me out of it, and I appreciate that they didn’t try to tell me I was wrong. I wanted to hear how we could make it work, and their team delivered.

There’s a barrier between the customer and creatives. They had said that it was a normal part of the industry, but it was frustrating to always speak to a third-party. Everything turned out great, but if there’s something I’d ask them to improve, it would be having some access to the creative team.

Be clear about what you want. Sometimes I wasn’t as clear as I should’ve been, so areas had to be revisited. That ends up costing more time. Also, clients should be aware that they take an entrepreneurship approach. If you like that, then that’s great, but if not, that might be a hang-up for you.

Quality is great.

Product Branding Services for Accounting & Bookkeeping Firm

“Their ability to understand our extremely complex product was amazing.”

July - Nov. 2019

DEKSIA branded an accounting firm’s new product. After leading a due diligence process and collecting market research, they provided design elements, messaging, a website, and marketing materials.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Ben Habeck
CEO, Dime

Despite the complexity of the product, DEKSIA excelled at building a brand around it. They were particularly adept at translating market data and internal insights into simple yet effective messaging. The team managed the entire project, facilitating an effortless partnership and delivering on time.

I’m the founder and CEO of a bookkeeping and account firm. We work specifically in the nonprofit arena.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We’re rolling out a new credit card processing and donor tracking product for nonprofits. We needed someone to help us brand the product and take it to market.

DEKSIA did a due diligence process, during which they had a couple of phone calls with myself and some key employees. Then, they collected market research, delivered data, and helped us through the naming and branding process. The team did everything from design elements to messaging and customer deliverables. They helped us determine what our product should look and feel like, and then they built a website and marketing materials around that.

We engaged with around seven people. We primarily worked with an account manager and a project manager.

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

DEKSIA had been pursuing us for several years, wanting us to use their branding and marketing services. We hadn’t hired them because we had our own marketing and creative people, and I didn’t want to deviate from our core brand. However, when we came up with this new product, I wanted a fresh perspective and approach. DEKSIA was the first company that came to mind.

One of the reasons I hired them was that their designers are some of the best. I’m very particular about graphic design and the creative side of things, and their design work is really good.

My company spent $25,000–$50,000.

Our work together lasted from July–November 2019.

After the due diligence process, I was impressed by DEKSIA’s ability to simplify all of the information they’d gathered into a really concise understanding of what we do and what our products are, specifically this product. They then delivered some of the most amazing statistics. My company has been in this market niche for 12 years, and I’ve been in it for 15 years, and I was so impressed by the data they came back with, some of which surprised me. We were also really happy with their designs and creative work.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t have a ton of interaction with the creative people; at a higher level, they’d ask us questions, but everything was pretty much facilitated through the account and project managers. Our account manager checked in on us, maintained our relationship, and made sure the project was moving forward. They were more relational and strategic, while our project manager was more tactical. She scheduled meetings and phone and video calls, and she also directed the creative teams and copywriters. Whenever we had issues or questions, we would email her, and she got it all done.

We had a goal of having the project completed and launched by the end of November, and DEKSIA had no problems hitting that deadline. I appreciated that we didn’t have to deal with any of their tools of systems. In my work with other companies, I’ve had to log into their project management system or use their tools, whereas DEKSIA managed the entire project. They would tell us when to meet and what we needed to go over, facilitating the whole process.

Their ability to understand our extremely complex product was amazing. It was impressive that after just a few short meetings, they were able to grasp the idea and build a brand and messaging around it.

We had to do a little bit of work on the messaging side. The tone of voice that we wanted to have was slightly different from what they originally came back with, but this wasn’t a negative thing; we just had different opinions.

Sometimes, the timeliness of their communications could’ve been better. They could’ve been more proactive about reaching out to us and letting us know what they were working on, but this didn’t negatively impact the relationship.

As someone who controls everything, I’d recommend letting DEKSIA do their job. Offer your advice and feedback, but they’re the experts, so let them do what they’re best at. This is what made our relationship so successful.

E-Commerce Development for Window & Door Retailer

"They became vested in the company and acted as if they were partners in the firm."

Apr. 2018 - Mar. 2019

DEKSIA developed an e-commerce site for a window and door retailer. The team was also responsible for creating brand guidelines and trade show designs.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Brad Litz
Owner, Hampstead Home Products

The client had a successful launch and now generates revenue from all over the country. DEKSIA establishes a seamless workflow to best collaborate with the client. The team continues to provide organized and timely support.

Hampstead Home Products is a window and door retailer focusing on all aluminum products including designer windows and folding door systems. Our goal is to put pricing, selection and purchasing power in the hands of the consumer - which is a first in this industry. I am the owner and founder of this company.

For what projects/services did your company hire DEKSIA?

Deksia was hired to build our brand architecture, assist in market research for pricing, building our e-commerce site and launching the brand at a internationally acclaimed trade show.

The goals were to build an online tool that put the power of shopping for windows and doors in the hands of the consumer and made it simple. We had the basic product lines and the manufacturing process complete, but needed everything else from the ground up. We were building a full company, start to finish in less than a year from idea to full brand launch and the goal was to start generating revenue in that time span.

Aaron and Joshua were introduced through an entrepreneurial network and I know some of their other customers that had been very happy with the work they provided.

1. Brand Architecture - We wanted a very specific taste and feel with our branding as this is a product that is for a select type of aesthetic and the marketing had to complement the product.
  2. E-Commerce Site Build - We have a fully operational and engaging website that allows consumers to immediately toggle through products, look at different options and colors and have immediate pricing available.
  3. Trade Show design and support - I am the owner, but my day job is Luxury Real Estate Developer. I have attended plenty of trade shows for products in the building industry, but never actually had a booth or sold a product before, so this process was entirely foreign to me. Deksia designed our booth (20' x 30'), leased the space, designed and delivered swag, as well as entered us and helped us win Best in Show. Several employees came with us to Las Vegas and worked the floor with us to help inform customers of our new and exciting way to purchase this age-old product.

Project Manager, website developer, graphic designer, execution

Our launch was a success and we won best in show for our product line at an event that drew hundreds of thousands of visitors. We are now generating revenue from all over the country and Deksia continues to be our partner in the evolution of this brand and this company. Aaron and Joshua are both friends and have been there for us every step of the way.

Workflow was easy - They have the right staff and technology to work effectively with my team, even through we are in different states.

There were more than a vendor that I hired to perform a task. They became vested in the company and acted as if they were partners in the firm. They took our success very seriously, and still do. Aaron just made a trip to see us last week for a couple days to work with new sales people and discuss future plans.

I was very happy with the process - I have a very limited schedule and have my team do a lot of tasks for me and the Deksia team was able to effectively communicate goals and timelines and we achieved what we set out to do.

Very transparent and the deliverables were on par with what I expected. I have gone through this process with my other brands, so I had expectations.

Rebranding and Marketing for Warehousing Company

“They added a personal touch to all aspects of their work.”

DEKSIA provides holistic marketing services to a warehousing and fulfillment company. Their work includes web design and development, logo design, social ads, SEO strategy, renaming help, and market research.

Kurt Rewa
Co-Founder & CMO, Sherpack

I’m the co-founder and CMO for Sherpack, a warehousing a fulfillment company for online retails. After products are manufactured, they come into my warehouse where we store and send them out to end-users. We ship to consumers, box stores like Walmart, wholesalers, and more boutique-style shops.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We formally went by another name that people had a hard time understanding. So, we decided to go through a rebranding process, giving them the reins to redesign our site and rename us as well.

After thinking through our options, we decided that it would be helpful to have a full-scale outsourced marketing department to take on all of our marketing and advertising needs. DEKSIA handles everything from basic Facebook posts to rebuilding our entire website.

In the rebranding process, they interviewed all the key players at my company to learn more about our vision for the company. From there, they conducted more interviews with current clients to make sure our goals lined up with their expectations for us. Then, they went into the marketplace and surveyed 100 potential customers. The questionnaire covered their fulfillment company preferences and pain points. They did this prior to launching any sort of campaign.

Following that preliminary research, they started with the rebranding efforts. They helped with remaining our company, rolling out an overall marketing plan, SEO implementations, storyboard, and logo design. I’ll write blog content, and they’ll edit it for clarity before posting. When they needed to, they brought in contractors. They did this for a video creation project for our site. In addition to the site, they’ve also spent time designing Facebook and LinkedIn ads.

The website and logos went live in July 2019.

Originally, our main point of contact was Ken (Director of Sales Marketing, DEKSIA), but Monica (Account Manager, DEKSIA) came on later as our project point person. Over the course of our engagement, pretty much everyone on the team, including the owners, has been part of our conversations with them.

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

Initially, we just did a Google search for local firms. For us, it made more sense to have a partner who could visit our office to actually see our daily operations. We interviewed three local firms. DEKSIA brought a personal touch to their work and was willing to essentially serve as our company’s marketing department. Based on that, we chose to hire them.

To date, we’ve spent about $80,000.

We started working with them in January 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

It’s still early days but, our current clients are excited about the rebrand so far, saying that its easier to pronounce and makes more sense for the company. When we are discussing our work with others, our name resonates more and sounds more like the name of a fulfillment company.

I personally appreciate their work on case studies that detail why specific clients chose to work with us. That was a cross-marketing opportunity too because each company with a case study has a link to their site.

Additionally, the team is enthusiastic about the new name. Its root word is “sherpa,” which is perfect because our team’s mission is to guide our clients to their business. “Sherpack” speaks to what we actually do, in that sense. We wanted to focus more on our human side and connections with clients in our marketing work because we work hard to give our customers a personal problem-solving experience. DEKSIA has done a great job capturing that in the rebrand.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication has been fantastic. They’re a responsive team that doesn’t go more than 24 hours without addressing questions or concerns. Both of our teams agreed upon schedule delays to make sure that marketing content was perfect before launching. Those delays were mostly on our end, but they were accommodating.

In our efforts, we used a Microsoft Teams board to track timelines and tasks. We were able to assign individual team members responsibilities on that interface, which helped us track progress.

They added a personal touch to all aspects of their work. For instance, Ken personally delivered his team’s quote along with a gift basket before we’d even selected them as our partner. They’re really responsible and genuinely care about both their work and our company’s success. That speaks volumes. I can tell that they’re just as excited as I am when we make good progress.

Nothing is really jumping out at me. For us, things could be better in terms of lead generation, but it's still early for us, so I don’t see that as room for improvement on their end.

Make sure you’re getting information to them as they request it. That’s what slows us down in the process. Our team would often take too long to respond to their requests. Remember that you can hold up the process just as much as they can.

Overall Score We’ve had a really positive experience with them.
    Overall, they were great. We had some issues scheduling the video shoot.
    They followed through on the proposed budget.
    They brought our vision to life in their marketing, especially in the naming process.
    I’d recommend them to anyone looking for marketing services.

Web and Digital Support for Landscaping Company

"They are responsive and have quick turnarounds."

2010 - Ongoing

DEKSIA built a website. They then did SEO and Facebook advertising.

Paul Burd
Owner, Alfresco Landscapes

The team delivered a quality site and generated positive results on Google. They are highly communicative and personable. Customers can expect them to follow detailed instructions with care.

I own Alfresco Landscaping, a firm that does maintenance on plant material and lawns.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We hired DEKSIA to provide branding services and enhance our digital presence.

DEKSIA developed a new website and subsequently provided services for SEO and Facebook advertising. The team has since done updates and maintenance.

I have one point of contact. He has a team working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

A colleague recommended them.

Our annual spend has scaled from $25,000 to $50,000.

We started working together in 2010 and the partnership is ongoing.

The site has received positive user feedback and performed well form an SEO standpoint.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

The team’s open communication benefits the partnership because they keep us on track. We talk every three weeks via phone and email. My primary contact and I have monthly in-person meetings. Always patient with me, he also updates the strategy on an annual basis.

They are responsive and have quick turnarounds.

No. We’re happy with the partnership and have no desire to go elsewhere.

Clients should know the direction they want to go in because that will help DEKSIA succeed. Personally, I know the team had a hard time reading my mind.

The value for cost is hard to judge.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Orthodontics Practice

"They’ve delivered the measurable, substantial results they promised, which not all vendors can do."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

DEKSIA supported social media marketing efforts. They performed an audit and helped create an online campaign to improve digital presence.

Grandville, Michigan
Kate Shannon
Owner, Shannon Orthodontics

The business has seen significant growth in new customers since beginning the engagement. There has also been an influx of calls from interested, potential buyers. DEKSIA has been easy to work with and devoted to producing high-quality work.

I’m the owner of Shannon Orthodontics.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We wanted to streamline and improve our social media marketing efforts, as well as our marketing strategy in general. We had worked with a company previously that didn’t deliver on their promises to improve our approach.

To begin, they performed an audit of both the market and our business. They did a needs assessment within our office to narrow in on our primary issues and areas for growth. Together, we put together a social media campaign to move forward with. Their team also made adjustments to our website and enabled online scheduling for our office. We review their work and modify our approach with them.

At any given point, we’re working with 2–3 people. Josh (Managing Partner, DEKSIA) is our main contact, but Lauren (Digital Specialist, DEKSIA) and Monica (Account Manager, DEKSIA) also support us throughout the project.

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

I’m a part of the same entrepreneur group as Josh, so I had built trust and confidence in him and his team through that connection. After the unsatisfying experience with the previous vendor, I was excited to work with a team that I knew and believed in.

We’ve spent over $40,000 on their services.

Our engagement with Deksia has been ongoing since November 2017.

Since starting our work with DEKSIA, we’ve seen a significant increase in new customers for our company. The patient call volume has substantially grown, and our Google Analytics shows the overall improvement of our business.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been incredibly responsive. I’m able to message their team and get an answer quickly. We also have frequent check-ins and scheduled meetings to review our progress and make any adjustments.

They’ve delivered the measurable, substantial results they promised, which not all vendors can do. They’re a fantastic team.

I think they’re great, so there’s nothing they could do better.

Be open to new ideas and forthright in your expectations.

Branding Strategy & Website Creation for Orthodontic Dental Lab

“The look and creativity of the website they created blew us away.”

May - Sept. 2018

DEKSIA participated in creating a name, logo, and website for an opening dental lab. They designed and developed the platform in alignment with the business’ brand they helped produce.

Grandville, Michigan
Leah Coulter
Manager, Whole Smile Labs

The platform and brand created by the DEKSIA team have been met with positive feedback and results. Though only recently launched, the website has been a useful tool for the business. The team was organized, detailed, and collaborative—they took a real interest in delivering quality work.

I’m the manager of a Whole Sale Smiles, a recently opened orthodontic dental lab.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We hired DEKSIA to help us create a recognizable, fresh name and logo for our company. With their support, we wanted to have a well put-together brand image that helps our marketing efforts.

Before we opened the lab, we met with DEKSIA to discuss our goals and ideas for the company. They helped us come up with ways to set ourselves apart in our industry. Their team created the name and logo for our company based on the concepts we put together.

From there, we dove into the website development process with DEKSIA. We told them what we envisioned the platform looking like and the information we needed included. They designed and built the site to be user-friendly and appealing.

There were typically 8–10 people working on the project. Spencer (Senior Developer, DEKSIA) helped us with the web development, while Joshua (Managing Director, DEKSIA) was our go-to contact and pulled the project together.

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

We heard of the work they’d done in the past and were impressed with the brand-name recognition of some of the companies. We really wanted to work with their team.

We spent between $50,000–$100,000 on the project.

We worked with DEKSIA from May–September 2018.

Although it’s only been a short time since we launched the site, we’ve received positive feedback. There has been a significant amount of traffic to the site and companies that order products from our platform. Without even advertising yet, we’re delighted with the rapid growth in engagement we’ve seen so far. We’re planning on attending an industry trade show and we’re confident DEKSIA will strengthen our brand advertising efforts.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

They were amazingly responsive. Monica (Account Manager, DEKSIA) was always organized and answered our emails quickly. They helped us stay focused on tasks and were a helpful partner. During our meetings, their team was attentive and detailed.

The look and creativity of the website they created blew us away. We were very satisfied with their team and the results they produced. Everything they created looked great.

There’s nothing I can think of for them to improve on, they were very helpful and organized.

Make time to meet with their team and discuss options. They’re open to ideas and truly listen to what you have to say.

They go above and beyond and are able to deliver work quickly.
    It's worth the price to receive the better quality, service, and functionalities they provide.
    They produce high-quality, upscale work.
    They've created a great brand and structure for my business—I really like them.

Branding and Development for a Health and Wellness Company

“They have everything under control. … we haven’t had any issues.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

After doing user research, DEKSIA built a WordPress website and helped develop a brand identity. They’re also overseeing e-commerce merchandising and productization of concepts.

Michigan, United States
Product Owner, Health and Wellness Brand

The brand identity is clear and easy to understand, which helps reach the target audience. DEKSIA went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their excellent communication skills and ability to turn things around quickly contributed to the project’s success.

I'm the product owner at a health and wellness brand. We provide information from medical doctors to consumers.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We were looking for a vendor to help us scale our brand.

We had a clear idea of who our target audience was, so DEKSIA went through a discovery process with us and did the user research. Then, they developed our brand guidelines and created our website. It's a WordPress site and they mostly used CSS and HTML for development. They're currently doing productization of concepts and handle everything else related to our brand, from our website to e-commerce merchandising.

We work with Joshua (Owner, DEKSIA) and Monica (Account Manager, DEKSIA).

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

We found them through an online search.

We started working with them in November 2018 and the relationship in ongoing.

Our brand identity is very clear and easy to understand. They've helped us disseminate the information on a really complex topic, so we're starting to reach our target audience.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and good communicators. We usually use email, phone, and Slack to stay in touch. They're helpful and easy to work with, so we haven’t had any issues.

They turn everything around very quickly.

I can't think of anything.

Establish clear benchmarks of what success looks like and follow DEKSIA's process. They have everything under control.

Branding & Web Dev for Music Professionals Social Network

"If you’re looking for a true partner, DEKSIA is the perfect fit."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

DEKSIA provided research and branding services to fill a position in the music marketplace. Their team is in the process of developing the MVP for the company. The first phase is completed.

Atlanta, Georgia
Damien Leach
Founder & CEO, TuneLinked Corporation

DEKSIA exceeded expectations. Early feedback for the website has been positive. Their team produces a high-quality product within an affordable budget and in a timely manner. Their collaborative approach complemented their approachable management style. Expect a dedicated and involved group.

I’m the CEO and founder of TuneLinked Corporation, a social media connection website for music professionals.

What challenge were you trying to address with DEKSIA?

We were looking to address concerns within the marketplace and fill a specific niche.

DEKSIA began with researching our marketplace to determine what to build within an MVP. We decided on a website to be more cost-efficient and because we can add more functionalities. It will be optimized for mobile.

The platform is for music professionals to connect outside of fan-building pages. Users can look for jobs, gig, and connect with musicians in various areas. Their team completed the branding phase and landing page.

At the start of the new year, we will begin building the finished MVP. Their team is partnering with other companies to build complicated pieces of the solution.

I worked with Josh (Managing Partner, DEKSIA), Luis (Business Development Manager, DEKSIA), and Lauren (Digital Specialist, DEKSIA).

How did you come to work with DEKSIA?

I found DEKSIA on Clutch. They were highly rated, and I liked their price point for small to medium-level businesses. DEKSIA was one of the few branding agencies that didn’t want a percentage of my business to engage.

We’ve spent between $60,000–$70,000 so far.

We started working with DEKSIA in October 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve received outstanding feedback from the landing page, and have been pleased with DEKSIA’s work so far. Their technical and marketing experience is fantastic.

I didn’t give their team a lot to work on besides a business plan, financial projections, and my vision. They boiled down my idea into something we can now build upon.

If you’re looking for a true partner, DEKSIA is the perfect fit. We bounce ideas off each other, and I’m treated as a valued client. They’ve met every deliverable I’ve asked for with high value and given me detailed direction for moving forward with our project. DEKSIA has gone above and beyond.

How did DEKSIA perform from a project management standpoint?

I have access to their work dashboard but mainly correspond through email. I’m able to visit their office anytime. DEKSIA supplies me with PowerPoint decks that showcase our progress and has a helpful finance department that I can talk to about invoices.

I’m a professional project manager by trade and feel that sometimes tools don’t drive the successfulness of a project, but can disrupt it. I love collaborating with DEKSIA’s team over lunch rather than going back and forth through Microsoft Project.

DEKSIA treated me no differently than their high-level clients. Their hands-on approach is a crucial asset of our engagement. They’re collaborative, communicative, and offer an affordable price point. DEKSIA helps companies navigate the waters of being a startup. I feel important working with DEKSIA.

No, DEKSIA has done everything I’ve needed them to do. There’s nothing in our agreement that their team hasn’t met or exceeded. The next phase of the project is approaching, and development will be more tangible, so things may change. But working with them for over a year, DEKSIA’s work has been exceptional.

Gold