WordPress | Mailchimp | Digital Marketing

Our objective is always to provide the best quality work on time.

We Just Don't design your website, We Build Relations! "

Are you looking for Individual or a Team of WordPress developers to begin your transition to a responsive, immersive and high-performance online presence email us today. Email ID: [email protected]

We have developed a wide range of website for startup companies, small businesses, information technology and services industry.

We can build websites from the ground up for you or your business.

We specialize in creating and modifying websites using the WordPress platform.

We can assist you with theme selection and purchase, plugin selection, and integration, as well as web-hosting recommendation.

We can customize and optimize any aspect of your website from aesthetics to functionality.

Creating functional and good looking websites is our passion and we always work with enthusiasm, diligence, and integrity on each and every project.

We love problem-solving and tackling new challenges on a daily basis.

Having 8+ years Experienced in WordPress. I have created more than 400+ websites.-

Our services include Website Designing and Development and Email Marketing.

Delhi, India
  • A64 Shivalik 110017 Delhi, Basement
    Delhi, DL 110017

Panasonic, Singhania & Partners LLC, Bentleys Financial Advisory, Cure International, Sri Ram Centre for Performing Arts, Frankies.

Panasonic Landing Page Image

Panasonic Landing Page

Panasonic National India required a landing page for Marketing of their revolutional product lines of "Lithium Ion Batteries". The Batteries are used in Applications such as Bank ATM's, Power Grids and Housing Societies.

WordPress Web Design & Dev for Dietitian

"I appreciated how approachable and genuine their whole team was."

Apr. - Sept. 2018

Deep Focus designed and developed a website. They used WordPress to build the platform, basing the final product off existing examples and images.

New Delhi, India
Owner, Dieting Company

The final website was delivered, and though the design is impressive, the overall development could have been completed more creatively. Deep Focus, bringing an easy-to-work-with attitude to the project, was a solid partner. Though more innovative work would be helpful, the project went smoothly.

I’m a dietician.

What challenge were you trying to address with Deep Focus?

I hired Deep Focus to help make my website one of the best out there.

I gave Robbie (Founder, Deep Focus) all the content and information. Additionally, I provided photographs as examples and to use to as a comparison once the project was complete. Robbie designed the site on WordPress and I approved the work along the way.

Robbie was my main point of contact, but there were six people in total.

How did you come to work with Deep Focus?

I’d known Robbie personally for years, so I chose him for the project.

We spent $400 on their services.

We worked together from April–September 2018.

I’m not completely satisfied with the website as a whole, but it has helped my business a lot. The design fulfills my expectations, though.

How did Deep Focus perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp to manage the project. I spoke with Robbie twice a week. The whole team was very helpful and reliable throughout the engagement.

I appreciated how approachable and genuine their whole team was. Whenever I needed changes or modifications, they were quick to help. Robbie is a nice person and good to work with.

I think the creativity of their work could be improved.

If you’re looking for a simple, static website for your business, they are a good option. However, if you need a very complex, creative site, they might not be the right fit.

Robbie ran a little late on my website. It could have been my fault, though, because I didn’t have content ready.
    It was a very valuable engagement for me.
    The quality was very good. There’s never been a time that Robbie couldn’t help when I needed changes to the site.