Creative Communication Solutions

Decographic is a one-stop shop advertising agency, focusing on multi-element projects that involve: design, web, marketing & printing. Servicing from start-ups who may need a logo to midsize/large enterprises managing all their communication needs both online and offline. We are Hubspot and Google partners offering digital marketing services to help you stand out. We use innovative thinking and human-centered design to develop creative communication solutions for your brand.

2001
Miami, FL
  • 2555 NW 102 AVE SUITE 102
    Miami, FL 33172

Carnival Entertainment, Consulate General of Canada in Florida, Molson Coors, Alcas S.p.A., Key Lime Interactive, Design Depot Furniture, Anima Domus Furniture, Italian American Chamber of Commerce.

Broker Nation - Corporate Identity

Consulate of Canada in Florida - Rollup Banners

- New logo design

- Rollup banner design

Alcas USA Website

- Wordpress Website + Hubspot Implementation for lead capturing.

- Inbound marketing strategy

Molson Coors

Printing of tabletop pop material.

Company Portfolio

- Company portfolio, layout design and printing.

Zeki Turbo Posters

- Product photography, graphic design, and printing.

Faith Forwarding Brochure

Faith Forwarding Corporate Video - English Version

Faith Freight Forwarding Corporate Video - Spanish Version

Decographic New Media - DecoAR, Augmented Reality

Zeki Turbo - Corporate Video

Arkray Adams A1c - Explanatory Video (Spanish)

Web and Logo Design for Commercial Real Estate Broker

"I appreciate their quick turnaround times, accuracy, and professionalism."

2003 - Ongoing

Decographic manages website and logo design, brand development, and digital marketing for various brands. They also film customer testimonial videos and oversee printing of banners and other collateral.

Frank Espinosa
Real Estate Broker

The websites attract a lot of visitors and get positive feedback from clients. Responsive and experienced, Decographic goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their ability to listen and guide the process contributed to the ongoing relationship.

I'm a commercial real estate broker. I mostly work for medical doctors, veterinarians, and dentists.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

I just started my company at that time, so I was looking for a vendor to help me design my website, a logo, and some marketing materials.

I have six websites and six different brands, all within different niches. Decographic helped me build all of them, designed my logos, and filmed customer testimonials. In addition, they oversee day-to-day marketing activities, update my websites, and print banners, trade show materials, and brochures.

Over the course of our relationship, they’ve managed 12 different projects for myself and my customers. I usually partnered my clients (medical offices or clinics) with Decographic and they worked on their website design, brand development, and marketing. Currently, I'm opening another dental office for one of my customers and Decographic is helping me with logo design and print materials.

I mostly work with my account manager, a designer, and an office administrator.

How did you come to work with them?

I walked into their office by accident when I was looking for someone else and our relationship started there. I like the fact that they're a family-run business and they understand my preferences in terms of print materials and logos, so I never thought to look for another partner.

I've spent between $50,000–$200,000.

I started working with them in 2003 and the relationship is ongoing.

I get a significant amount of traffic and my clients always compliment me on my websites. My monthly report compares me to other companies in the state of Florida and my numbers are always very strong.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job educating me on what works and what doesn't work. I always listen to them when it comes to digital marketing, and I haven't gone wrong. Also, they're great communicators and always respond promptly when I ask questions.

I appreciate their quick turnaround times, accuracy, and professionalism.

Sometimes, they refer me to other vendors, so it'd be great if they offered a wider array of services that would be tailored to my clients. But I can't expect them to do everything.

Be clear about what you're trying to achieve. If you don't have a clear idea of what you want, it might take longer to get the final product.

Overall Score I wouldn’t stay with them for 15 years if I wasn't entirely satisfied.
    They're always on schedule and communicate with me if there is a delay.
    I'm happy with what I pay for their services. They've always stayed within budget, not only for myself, but also for my clients.
    I've worked with them for 15 years and the quality has always been high.
    I refer them all the time.

Branding & Marketing Collateral for Logistics Company

“Their customer service is top-notch.”

Decographic performed an extensive rebranding to modernize a company’s marketing strategy. This effort included rebuilding a website, producing a video, and designing business cards.

Andrew Faith
Owner, Faith Freight Forwarding

Decographic can follow direction or create wholly original marketing materials that are brilliantly designed. Their engaged approach enables them to revise deliverables on demand. The video production is ongoing, but the rough edits appear promising and feature fluid animations.

I’m the owner Faith Freight Forwarding. We’re a logistics, freight, and cargo company. We ship anything from large pallets to small boxes and coordinate deliveries through transportation companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

My father owned the company for many years before my brother and I took it over. He ran it successfully but never implemented a marketing team. To update our company, we needed an outside firm to bolster our online presence and create an identifiable brand.

We engaged to Decographic to develop our brand and provide multiple deliverables including a video. We met with them and explained our lack of technical or design resources. As a result, they handled most of the creative decisions. First, they rebuilt our website and integrated an updated UI/UX. The site is complete, but we’re waiting for the video project to be finished before fully launching the rebrand. To further establish our online presence, they got our company listed and verified on Google so that customers can look up our location or hours of operation.

Next, they designed and printed new business cards, brochures, and a banner. I gave them rough sketches to work from and they delivered that product along with various other options. This process allowed me to see what I thought I wanted wasn’t actually the best fit for the business. They quickly revised designs in response to constructive feedback.

We currently communicate with a primary point of contact and a video production lead. We also worked with a development lead for the website portion of the project. In total, 5–6 of their team members have worked on our branding initiative.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

We found Decographic by searching on google and noticed their positive reviews and proximity. Their competitive pricing and excellent customer service set them apart from other vendors we considered.

We’ve spent around $8,000.

We started working together in January 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’re extremely happy with the new logo and all the marketing materials Decographic designed. We’ve seen rough edits of the video project and are impressed by the animations they’ve included.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

Fabrizio (VP of business development, Decographic) is extremely responsive. He picks up the phone whenever we call and answers emails within an hour. If he doesn’t know the answer to a question, he’ll figure it out and get back to me within the day.

Their customer service is top-notch. I feel comfortable calling Fabrizio about anything and I know he’ll respond with valuable insight. Also, their prices are significantly better than other local firms. We never feel overcharged.

I can’t think of any reasonable criticisms.

They’re accommodating to our changing schedule and deliver everything on-time.
    They cost a fourth of what their competitors charge.
    The designs are great and they’re capable of same-day revisions.
    I’ve already referred them to several colleagues.

E-Commerce Development & Marketing for Distributor

"Decographic is always there to help us from A to Z."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Decographic provides Google Adwords campaign management to support domestic market penetration. The team's work also expanded to include a WordPress website design and build.

Cadu Tilkian
General Manager, Central Turbos

During a recent Google Adwords campaign, nearly 400 potential new business reached out via phone, and the new website will more actively track campaign results. Decographic is helpful and has a strong team. They provide a consistent and reliable point of contact for the project.

I'm the general manager for Central Turbos. We are a turbo distribution company that works domestically and exports.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

Our company is very well-known in Latin America, but we had very little penetration in the US market. The idea was to promote the name of our company domestically.

We actually do two things with Decographic. They provide all of our online marketing, and they helped open our web store. On the marketing side, they work with our Google Adwords and some other ads that we have online. Around six months after we started working with them, we decided to open our web store. We are now in the process of releasing that.

Decographic gave us several options for advertising online, which included Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They gave us all of the information on what we should do as well as their input on what would have the highest return on our investment. Then, we decided together to where to spend our money, which was on Google Adwords.

Since then, Decographic has provided both the content and the strategy for our online marketing. They have provided discount coupons. They have also provided promotional flyers.

Currently, we are finishing the website, which they are designing and building. We have not launched, but we are about 90% complete and should be launching before October. The website is being built on WordPress.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

We were referred by another partner. He referred us to Decographic, and we developed the relationship from there.

Including the marketing campaign and the development of the website, we have spent between $30,000 and $40,000.

We started working together in digital marketing August of 2016. The work on the website is ongoing.

Decographic shares reports from Google Analytics, and they meet with us to analyze the numbers and decide how we should invest more money in Adwords. They also help us analyze our competition.

So far, we have been very happy with the numbers, but we have not been able to directly track how many people are coming to our business because of our campaigns. With our new website, we're going to more actively measure the Adwords campaigns. For example, 391 companies contacted by phone during the previous campaign, but we don't know how many of those calls came directly because of the advertisement.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

Their service has been great. I have never had any complaints. We worked with Decographic for two years before we started to use them as a creative agency, primarily for printing. When they started offering design and online services, we started to use them. Now, in over two years, we've never had any issues with them. Everything is very smooth. Their communication is always proactive, and they visit us to discuss new ideas.

They are very helpful, and they have a good team. I can call several people who know everything that is happening with my project. Using their website, it's very easy to find the progress on my project. It's pretty easy to work with them.

We work with the owner of the company, and we have a one-on-one relationship. Our point of contact is not constantly changing, so we don't have to repeatedly explain our project. Instead, Decographic is always there to help us from A to Z.

I'm happy with their service. I don't see anything that they could be better.

Overall Score I really enjoy working with them.
    Every time we request a meeting, they are available. It is always very easy to schedule with them.
    We did some research, and we found out that the price was fair. In terms of services provided, Decographic is the best cost-benefit for us.
    Everything that we requested was done during the timeframe that we wanted.
    I'm very happy with their service, so I would absolutely recommend them.

Digital Marketing for Furniture Retailer

“Their work has positively impacted our business.”

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Decographic provides ongoing digital marketing, including website development, SEO, and Google campaigns. They also provide print marketing, including business cards, advertisements, and brochures.

Daniela Guaraciaba
Owner, Depot Furniture

Decographic’s work has helped increase sales within the company, and they consistently deliver on time and at the level of quality they promise. They are a personable team, and they actually get to know their clients.

I’m one of the owners of Design Depot Furniture, a furniture retail store in Miami, Florida. We currently have 14 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

Our goal was to increase in-store sales and website traffic, as well as acquire printing we could distribute to our market.

They designed the website for us in the beginning. They printed many paper advertisements for us also, including brochures, business cards, and literature. We would send them the artwork and they would decide the best way to print them, including paper quality. They just finished printing our new brochures and they’re also printing a couple different business cards.

They were also responsible for managing the entirety of the Google campaign. They handled the creative side of it with design as well as implementation of the campaign itself. They were not responsible for social media, but they did manage keywords. We discussed the best way to approach the campaign and which words were going to be more useful in driving people to our website. We made a list of about 200 keywords for them to use in SEO.

As a team, they have helped increase positive sales for the company.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

It was a few years ago when we looked them up online and found out they were near our office. We considered other companies, and had previously worked with a company that also wasn’t far from our office. However, we were disappointed with their services and delivery times. This is when we started searching for an alternative and found DecoGraphic.

We’ve spent $34,220.

We started working together in February 2014, and the relationship is ongoing.

Everything we asked them to do was delivered the way it was expected and on time. Their work has positively impacted our business and allows us to proceed with whatever it is we have planned. I’m not able to pinpoint any percentages.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

They do everything we ask them to do, and they perform well.

Their service is very personalized, and it’s nice that they know exactly what we’re talking about, who we are, and how quick we need it when we call them. They do everything to make sure we get what we need.

They have accomplished everything they’ve proposed to us. I haven’t used all of their services, so I can’t tell you if they need improvement in other areas, but they’ve performed very well in the ones I’ve used.

They definitely make it work.
    They’re pretty competitive.
    They deliver what they promise.
    We always recommend them.

Branded Collateral for Construction Consulting Company

"They are able to communicate visually what we are looking to communicate to our potential clients."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Decographic produces marketing collateral in several different forms. Thus far, their work has included a logo, photos, brochures, business cards, and leave-behind flyers. An additional project is ongoing.

Anna Brautigam
Director of Business Development, DSS Condo

Decographic's work has been well received by the internal team, and it is constantly utilized in everyday work.  The team does what it takes to satisfy the needs of a project and fixes mistakes without delay. They are focused on excellent customer service and responsiveness.

I’m the director of business development for DSS Condo. We are a construction consulting company. We provide owner representation and project management services to condominiums that are going through reconstruction or renovation projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

I approached Decographic because our company had never done any marketing at all. We had grown just through word-of-mouth, so we didn't have any marketing materials or branding. The logo was very tired and dated. When I was hired, part of my job was to do some rebranding and to produce some marketing material. So, I approached a demographic to help me with this.

Decographic developed several different pieces of marketing collateral. They redesigned their logo. When that was approved, we talked through some of the marketing materials that we wanted to produce. There were able to create a more fresh and modern image for a company based on some of our ideas. They integrated to new colors into our color scheme, as well as other images that have carried over to marketing materials that we've produced down the road.

In term of deliverables, Decographic produced our presentation folders, business cards, a-six page brochure. That was an out-of-the-box, unorthodox looking brochure. They were square and almost like a book. We also had a one page six by six flyer leave-behind. They also created a letterhead for us and a logo background that we've used as a template for presentations. They also helped with holiday cards and sending thank you cards for us as well.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

I was looking for designers, and I found them on line. They were very responsive. Their prices are reasonable and they were able to help me right away. I liked their work, and they were easy to communicate with.

We have spent around $5,000.

We started working with them in August of 2016, and I actually have a meeting with them next week. We're starting a new project to design marketing materials and invitations for an event that we are hosting.

Our team is made of a lot of architects and design professionals, and they all loved it. They've used components of the design from Decographic in their everyday work. From that standpoint, it's a reflection Decographic's work. Our staff members love the materials that were produced.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great. They they do whatever it takes to make you happy. We had an issue where I needed a deliverable printed by a certain date and I had not given them a ton of time to get it done. They day before I needed the materials, one of the Decographic staff members actually put them all in his car (there were about 20 boxes) and drove them to my house and dropped them off personally. That was a sign that they go above and beyond.

They are very responsive to feedback, and they will fix anything negative. They'll make it right. We had an issue with a lot of our staff members' business card back from the printer, and the layers we're peeling back on his. Decographic immediately replaced them without charge.

We talk every project through, and I tell them what we have in mind and what are some of our deal breakers. They do multiple revisions of whatever it is to make sure it's perfect.

I appreciate their customer service and responsiveness. With a designer, you really need someone who is a good communicator and a good listener as well as someone who is skilled at delivering that message. That's where we really work well together. They're very receptive to the vision that we are trying to convey, and they really understand it. They are able to communicate visually what we are looking to communicate to our potential clients.

I can't think of anything.

They always meet their deadlines for me.
    I've only researched a few comptietors, and Decographic is less expensive than those.
    I always have a positive experience.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Cruise Line

"They always follow through from A to Z."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Decographic provides branded collateral and digital marketing to help shift the perception of an employer brand. Their wok includes social media marketing, trade publication design, and interior space design.

10,001 + Employees

Gissell Torres
Recruitment Marketing Specialist, Carnival Cruise Lines

Decographic’s designs have warranted referrals, and target audiences enjoy interacting with the designs regularly. The team is responsive and thorough, and they provide the best solution for every project. They are personable and trustworthy, even when no project supervision can be provided.

I work for Carnival Cruise Line as the recruitment and marketing specialist. I work for the casting and booking team, and we recruit and place the entertainment for our fleet.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

We’ve been working to update our digital marketing and branding strategy. Even though my department is a subdivision of the Carnival Cruise Line brand, we’ve tried to become more like an employer brand. In doing so, we didn’t have specific design or visuals that follow a specific guideline or standard voice.

When I approached Decographic, it was to recreate our identity into print and digital collateral we requested of them. They needed to work with our team to analyze our brand and personality and then come up with collateral without a set of already existing guidelines.

Through these efforts, we wanted to break through the barrier of not taking a cruise ship career seriously, for both entertainers and other staff. We wanted to change the conversation and encourage individual with more education and professional experience to take the jump to a career on board.

The beginning of our engaged focused mostly on printing and promotional marketing. After that, we started working on more digital marketing. They provided us with tools and a strategy, allowing us to use our solutions and platforms where they can help us with our digital strategy.

That meant managing our social media platforms and helping us create content that’s cohesive across all platforms. Decographic also provides small pieces of work like printing and design for various projects.

Decographic provides both strategy and creative work. They help us navigate the tools and solutions available to us, and they offer feedback on our strategies. We ultimately make the decisions, and then they execute according to our final approval.

Their social media marketing efforts include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Youtube. Their work in design involves materials for trade publications.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

We are headquartered in the city of Doral, and we wanted to have an agency that was close by. Decographic is also based in Doral, so we used Google and saw that Decographic’s reviews were pretty great. They’re also family-owned, so that spoke to us as well.

We’ve spent a significant amount on marketing, alone. We had a huge project last spring that ws around $15,000, so the total is over $20,000.

We started working together in January of 2016. We don't have them on retainer, but we're constantly reaching out to them for projects, as well as to maintain the marketing strategy.

We are constantly working with Decographic on promotion products, and that work is ongoing.

We’ve only recently started working with the Decographic team on the digital marketing side of our business, so we haven’t been able to measure that yet. However, they created the design for our “shadow wall”, where we recognize people within the department. Since then, we’ve had a great response from people within our department, and people are adding their recognitions up on the wall. We love the design, and people in our department love being able to interact with everyone else through it.

We’re satisfied with all of the designs they’ve produced for us, and the “shadow wall” is a great example. We recently opened a building facility that’s targeted as our rehearsal studio. Decographic created the art for the studios, and a lot of people are now interacting with that. They’ve been taking pictures and interacting with the designs regularly.

I’ve referred a lot of people to Decographic based on the work they’ve done with us because it is so high-quality. A lot of people, including inside Carnival, have asked me for their contact to continue projects.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really great. Actually, sometimes we give Decographic deadlines that are maybe 2–3 days from when we ask for the work, and they're always able to deliver. Decographic is involved in every step of the process from the design to approvals, and they’re constantly making sure they get it right. Whenever we want a specific design, they always make sure to give us the best design-wise. They always follow through from A–Z.

For the most part, I'm always able to send them requirements in a project and what the theme is. If they don't understand it or they want to hear more, they usually would call me and they're sure that if it's a bigger project, they visit the office.

I think their approach is always very personable. That makes it a lot easier to conduct or supervise a project from their side. They treat us like part of their family, and they make sure that every detail is perfect. That gives us ease of mind whenever we don't have the time to supervise a project to completion because we trust them that they'll deliver the best product.

They are a small agency, and they work more with digital marketing. They have things that they work towards branding, but they don't start from the research phase. They could possibly developer their work in branding. However, they're able to deliver so I don't think they're lacking of anything at this point.

They've always met our deadlines.
    They are a little bit pricey even though quality is high.
    We've never had a problem with them as far as the quality of the deliverables so I don't have any other reason why to rate them otherwise.

Logo and Branding for Consulate

"They want to make sure that you have everything you need."

Jan. 2016 - June 2017

Leading a full creative process, Demographic provided an updated logo and motto. Using these, the team provided new outward-looking communications products including pop-ups and letterheads.

Consul, Consulate General

The provided collateral has formed a solid foundation for expanding brand awareness, and key stakeholders have been pleased with the new logo. Decographic maintains a strong work ethic and always meets deadlines, but they ultimately with their client care.

I work at a consulate in Miami.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

Our country is one Florida’s strong economic partners, yet everybody considers Brazil or Columbia. We had competing nations, and we wanted to keep reminding our contacts and stakeholders that our country was important to Florida and that Florida was important to our country.

Our logos and motto were old, and the look of our outward-looking communication products were outdated. Some people told us the old logo looked like the British flag. We wanted to company to help rebrand.

We have government guidelines on federal identity program, so we needed to work with a company that could work within an already existing framework. We were also looking for new images and something more modern. The agency needed to also help us with production of some collateral, like pop-ups, letterheads, etc.

Decographic brought us through the creative process. They asked us about our core business lines and how we wanted them to be reflected. We wanted to use our national symbol, and they honored that. They gave us conceptual drawing and mockups, then we chose. Eventually, we used their creative concept to develop physical products.

Decographic came up with a few models which we were able to refine. The branding was also helped by the fact that Miami has a specific style of branding; the port uses specific lettering fonts, and we worked with them to get authorization to use their font. This was to help people recognize that this was Miami.

We’ve worked with Decographic on many occasions. They’ve helped us create a dynamic logo that highlights our different business lines.

We’ve also done a social media campaign with Decographic when we were launching an environmental campaign. We wanted to reach out to as many environmental stakeholders on social media as possible, and we used messaging from headquarters.

Decographic helped us build tweets that had images, and they created some images. We gave them access to our government databanks for images to keep cost down.

Our most recent project was for an event that we hosted. We had Decographic build pop-ups with sponsor logos. They also helped us with a pop-up that used the event’s logo.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

Because we’re part of the government, we have to do competitive bidding, so we looked online for companies that would do the right kind of work. We came across Decographic and two other companies. We met with each and explained our purpose and challenges. Each submitted a bid, and Decographic was flexible, young, and client-focused.

They listened, and they were able to translate our vision into concrete proposals. They were also reasonably priced.

We’ve spent over $10,000 with them.

We started working with them in January of 2016, and our most recent project was in July of 2017.

Decographic provided us the collateral, then we reached out to stakeholders consistently and reiterated our message. During the process, we consulted with a wide group of residents from our country in Florida to get their inputs on some of this rebrand. At the end of the process, a few of them, including brand specialists, told us how pleased they were with the results.

got a modern look, and nobody’s complained about our logo.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a pretty good work ethic, and they've always met the deadlines. Decographic included a specific number of changes in our contacts, and they didn’t bill us extra for any final changes.

They're not nickel and dimers, which is a good thing because we're not professionals. There’s some room for mistakes and they understood that. I think for them it was a win-win situation because they also were getting a diplomatic client which added to their portfolio as well.

I think it’s their client care. The product is always good, and they're always on time, but the best thing is their client care. They always ask, "Is there anything else? Do you need anything else?" They want to make sure that you have everything you need. Every time we've invited them to events, they've also taken the time out of their busy schedule to come and participate and support. I think they like to see their products in action, so to speak.

It’s tough because we have a low price-point. What we wanted would have cost double in terms of Decographic’s social media work.

Digital Consulting for Marketing Agency

"Decographic thinks outside of the box."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Decographic partners with an advertising agency to manage all digital and social media efforts. In a recent campaign, they provided web development, campaign management, and social media promotions.

Coral Springs, Florida
Monica Chan-Gonzales
President, JGA Marketing

The partnership has produced around $250,000 in revenue, and end-clients are satisfied with the quality and results of Decographic's work. The team clearly manages lines of responsibility and offers a step-by-step process. Importantly, they offer pointed inputs that help meet the project objectives.

JGA Marketing is a full ad agency with clients in over 30 states. We specialize in the healthcare industry and have been in business for almost 15 years. I am the President of the agency.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

We are a full-service ad agency; however, it is very difficult to keep people that specialize in different aspects of the industry, like digital and social media, on board as full-time staff. We outsource a lot of digital and social specialties.

I met Fabrizio through school and was very interested in his expertise in digital and social media. We partnered up with him from day one, for Decographic to be my go-to agency on anything related to digital and social.

Decographic handles 100% of the project for us and for our clients with anything that is related to digital and social. This includes website development, digital strategies, and recommendations for media and HubSpot. Within the past year, we have worked together on 10 projects.

For one of our clients, Decographic was involved in developing a new brand in a unique industry. Decographic helped us to develop the whole digital aspect of the brand, including website development, which visuals to use, social components, and the length of the campaign to balance what we had going on with other tactics and mediums. This specific project brought our client to a completely different level to where they are the pioneers of the industry. It has expanded their client base from the United States to six different countries, including Australia.

How did you originally come to work with Decographic?

I met Fabrizio at business school. We attended the 10,000 Small Businesses program, from Goldman Sachs, on how to grow our business. We became business friends almost immediately.

The same way that we work with him for digital, when it comes down to analytics, placement, and guerilla marketing, he relies on our expertise to present to their clients as well. It has been a very nice partnership.

So far, we have spent between $30,000 and $50,000.

We started working with them in December 2015, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our partnership has opened opportunities for us to expand with our current and new clients. It has produced revenues in the $250,000—$300,000 range for us.

Our clients are extremely happy with the quality of Decographic’s work. They are very detail oriented and their step-by-step process is very well organized, and the lines of responsibility are clear on both ends. Their efficiency is very high. I can testify, and my clients feel the same way, that they are highly recommended because their efficiency is so high. Their effectiveness with the final product is great.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

We often host production meetings with Decographic, depending on the project level and how the day-by-day has been defined on needs, either on our end or their end. We are in constant contact with them on any level; on the design side, project management, and the building side of things. their communication is very good. We use Advantage, which is a Citrix system based for ad agencies.

What distinguishes Decographic from other providers?

Decographic thinks outside of the box. The team doesn’t rely on what the client needs - they analyze every aspect of the project. What the client thinks they may need, might not be what Decographic is going to recommend based on the full objective of the project.

Is there anything Decographic could have improved or done differently?

To tell you the truth, no. They come to me with all the new trends.

Overall Score I don’t like to give perfection to anyone, but I have no reasons to give them a 4.
    Decographic makes themselves available for face-to-face meetings, conference calls, or Webex meetings. They have been very flexible with us and our clients to accommodate schedules.
    The pricing is very fair.
    Their organization skills and time management are very good. They set up very clear expectations on deadlines and objectives.
    I refer business to Decographic very often

Video Production for Medical Device Company

"Decographic will always help us."

Apr. 2013 - May 2017

Working in compliance with brand rules, Decographic provides various Spanish marketing materials. Thus far, the work has included posters, banners, catalogs, brochures, and most recently a product video.

Product Manager, Medical Device Company

Decographic's work has increased brand awareness through their use at trade shows. The team always delivers on time and is professional in their communication. They offer regular updates on all projects and even perform well on last-minute initiatives.

Our company is a manufacturer of medical devices. My role here is development management in America.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

The goal of our work with Decographic is to bring in new customers. We also requested a video for our existing companies so that they have educational material.

Decographic provides most of our marketing materials in Spanish, and we're happy with the work they do for us. The team has provided trade show banners, posts, catalogs, brochures, and recently a video. When creating these materials, Decographic had to comply with rules on the usage of our company logo.

The video the produced a technical video explaining how our devices work. There’s a bit of an animation there, but for the most part, it’s an educational video telling a customer how everything works.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

We haven't worked with any other company. My co-worker’s previous company used Decographic, and she recommended them for the first project to create a banner.

So far, we've spent $10,000 with Decographic.

We started working with them April 2013, and our most recent project was completed in May 2017.

They always deliver on time, and they’re very professional. The projects have brought awareness of our products. We used their posters at a trade show in Mexico where we realized most of the customers didn’t know our brand. Having posters that were made by Decographic helped increase our brand awareness.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

They have one person who manages our projects. If I go to him for a particular project, he’ll give me a plan. He’ll update me with what’s happening and what else we need. They are quite professional in this regard. They have very good communication.

What distinguishes Decographic from other providers?

We are a small office here. We have a plan, but sometimes there are some last minute things or last minute projects that we need to complete. Decographic will always help us.

Is there anything Decographic could have improved or done differently?

I can’t think of anything. We are very satisfied with their service.

They deliver on time.
    Their prices are always fair and they always offer more cost effective options.
    I’ve never had a delay.

Graphic Design & Marketing for Plastics Company

"It was excellent."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Decographic has adapted a European product website to meet the US market. Their work includes HubSpot integration for lead capture as well as product catalogs, printing materials, and advertising.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Luigi Treglio
General Manager, Alcas USA

With a perspective that combines the European, Latin American, and American points of view, Decographic is able to offer designs that meet their market needs. The team's work has helped convert 40% of leads into customers, and they are patient with non-technical partners.

Alcas USA is a subsidiary of an Italian manufacturer of plastic packaging. We specialize in packaging material for ice cream stores, gelato stores, bakeries, etc. We have all kinds of containers for desserts, cake, and finger foods. The company in Italy was established in 1963 and has customers all over the world from Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, America, and South America. The company in Florida was established two years ago as a direct subsidiary to better serve the American market because we want to push more business in this part of the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Decographic?

We wanted to have a better relationship with American companies and understand their mindset. Though we are the same company as our parent company in Italy, our US office has a different marketing strategy and the product is approached in a different way. Our goal was to be closer to the customer and to adapt to how the product is being perceived in this market compared to the European market

Decographic built a site for our company in America. On it, we have product catalogs listed and some integrated marketing tools like HubSpot.

In terms of creative work, they did catalogs for us, some printing materials, and some advertising. They work with our marketing department in Italy. To get started, they gave feedback on our company's European site and adopted it for the American site. Using HubSpot, they created a landing page where people that are land on our website give feedback or download the catalog. In doing that, they leave their data and we use that as a marketing tool to see what kind of people are researching our product. We divide those into different categories like chefs, restaurant owners, wholesalers, etc. They send this data to us in order for us to have a better idea of who our ideal customer is.

How did you come to work with Decographic?

We wanted input from a local agency, so I searched online. We used to have an office in Doral, Florida and Decographic was close by. I talked to one of the owners of the company, and they left a good impression on me. They’re very good at working with the marketing department in Italy as well because they speak Italian and Spanish. That was a great help for us.

How much have you invested with Decographic?

We spent $14,000.

We started working together in January 2016, and the work is ongoing.

When we connected the site with HubSpot, we got new information from a potential customer every day. We converted around 40% of those leads into actual customers. It was excellent.

How did Decographic perform from a project management standpoint?

Decographic stays on top of all of our requests, and they are able to communicate very well with the marketing team in Italy and me locally. The team is patient with non-technical people, and they explain the tools and strategy that we can use. They deliver on time in a cost-effective way.

What did you find most impressive about Decographic?

The fact that the owner of the company is from South America and also has a background from Europe but has lived here for a long time, gives us the opportunity to have a full range of perspectives. Decographic knows the point of view of the European market, the Latin market, and the American market. That makes a good combination for us because we are able to operate these markets with a single agency.

Are there any areas Decographic could improve?

The cost of printing for the catalog material is a little more expensive in America than in Europe, but that’s just something general and doesn’t depend on Decographic.

Overall Score We were very satisfied with them.
    There was never a delay when we had to schedule a job or an appointment.
    I don’t know many other local marketing companies. If I compare them to a European company, they might be a little more expensive.
    The quality is top notch and they always respond quickly.
    We’ll refer them to anybody who needs their service. We haven't had any bad experiences.