Live Receptionist Services, Virtual Offices

SILVER VERIFIED

Davinci Virtual was founded in January 2006 through the partnership of Bill Grodnik and Martin Senn. In April 2006 Davinci launched their first website to get the word out about virtual offices and virtual receptionist services.

Today Davinci Virtual is the global provider of virtual offices, live receptionist services, business addresses, workspace solutions, meeting rooms, conference room rentals and shared office spaces.

Basic info

Salt Lake City, UT
  • 2150 South 1300 East, Suite 200
    Salt Lake City, UT 84106

Live Receptionist Services for Advertising Firm

"Response times to requests were phenomenal."

Mar. 2018 - Dec. 2019

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provided voice receptionist services for overflow calls and after-hours inquiries. Upon taking a call, they would email the call details and contact info to the in-house team.

Lindon, Utah
Daryl Klingaman
Chief Revenue Officer, Disruptive Advertising

With Davinci Virtual Office Solutions' support, the internal staff jumped from answering 50% of inbound calls to 100%. This translated to about a tenfold increase in ROI. The team was easy to work with and boasted reasonable prices for the services provided.

As the Chief Revenue Officer, I oversee our sales team, all revenue operations and the solutions that support us on those fronts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

We had a need for some after-hours phone support as well as overflow call answering during business hours. Our call volume fluctuates and at times our team is not able to get to all of our inbound calls. Enter, DaVinci Live Receptionist.

A proper home for our overflow and after-hours calls. We'd worked with a few outsourced call answering services previously and were displeased. In fact, we were not interested in hiring another when we ran into DaVinci.

That first interaction with a prospect is so important. I had poor experiences in how other companies had handled our calls and was not eager to hand that over to another company that didn't know our business, our value to these prospects, etc.

Recommended by a friend. After 2-3 vetting calls, I felt decent enough about the decision and the price that we signed up.

We received overflow call support and after-hours call support. The DaVinci Live Receptionist service answered those calls for us. We received a prompt email with the details of that call, including the callers details (name, number, email, etc.) along with a brief message detailing the purpose of the call.

We worked with the Director of Operations and our direct Account Manager at the management level. It seemed like there were generally 6-7 different agents that answered calls for our firm and emailed over the details.

We progressed from answering 50-60% of our calls on our own to nearly 100% of calls because of DaVinci's support. The actual ROI of this must have been 10X what we were paying.

The workflow was great. There wasn't much to do on our end, besides respond to the calls they answered and emailed over to us. When I did have a question or a need, I always received prompt responses from our points of contact.

Response times to requests were phenomenal. The pricing compared to others we'd used for the same service was excellent.

Nothing that stands out.

Overall Score Great team, price and service. Highly recommend!
    Excellent!
    Don't expect a live receptionist to match what you'd get if you hired and trained personnel internally. That said, DaVinci is the best I've worked w/.

Answering Services for Freelance Ghostwriter

"The fact that they offer a live answering service without requiring office space is very nice."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides live answering services for a freelance ghostwriter. They take messages, noting the correct name and number, and pass them to the client for follow-up.

Provo, Utah
John Bingham
Writer, Ghostwriting.Expert

The team collected just six calls over four months that led to no sales, but each name and number were accurate. Davinci Virtual Office Solutions offers reliable services of consistent quality at a solid value. Their flexibility stands out along with their accuracy.

I’m a freelance ghostwriter.

What challenge were you trying to address with Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

I wanted people to be able to call a toll-free number to inquire about the process of writing a book or having one written for them.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides live voice answering services for my company. When they answer the phone, they state the company name, take the name and number — correctly spelled — and let the caller know I’ll return their call quickly.

I’ve worked with four different people who forwarded maybe a half-dozen calls over the past four months. The only person I’ve spoken to more than once was the person who sold me the agreement. I have a point of contact, but there hasn’t been any need for me to contact them.

How did you come to work with Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

I looked at reviews and pricing online. I’ve had a similar service before, so I knew what the pricing should be like. Davinci Virtual Office Solutions was in the ballpark.

We’ve spent less than $5,000.

The partnership started in November 2019 and is ongoing.

As far as I know, for the half-dozen messages that they passed to me, the names were spelled correctly and the numbers were always accurate. I didn’t get any leads from those messages, but that’s not unusual in my typical sales process.

How did Davinci Virtual Office Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fine. I’ve called in a couple of times to test their services myself, and Davinci Virtual Office Solutions always answers appropriately.

If there were ever an after-hours message, I don’t know how to access it myself. It just occurred to me; we haven’t talked about it.

I’d recommend them. The only reason I’m going to drop the service is due to market shifts: people reach out to me more often over email rather than a phone call.

They've never done any work that requires timelines for me.
    For what services they provided me, they could’ve dropped the price.
    I’ve very likely to recommend Davinci Virtual Office Solutions.

Virtual Receptionist & Office Services for Medical CRM Company

“Their customer service is stellar ... Everyone that works with them is professional.”

Oct. 2008 - Ongoing

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual secretary services for a medical CRM company. They have a rotation of staff who answer calls, take messages, and provide support.

Joshua Repensek
CEO, Medi Docs

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions is much more cost-effective than a full-time secretary or brick-and-mortar office space. They perform well and are now the virtual secretary for two other businesses.

I am the CEO or executive manager for three different companies: a document scanning and electronic medical record (EMR)/CRM service provider for the medical industry, a pool maintenance company, and an accreditation association for private schools.

We needed secretary services for the company that serves the medical industry. We didn’t want to hire a full-time secretary or pay for a brick-and-mortar office space, so we considered our virtual options.

They had a very simple, expedient process. We walked through all the steps together, and I explained how I wanted them to answer the calls. Within a day, they were online and answering calls. They did so well with Medi Docs that we brought them on as the virtual secretary for my two other companies. If I ever miss a call, they take a message, type it out, and email it to me. I don’t have to deal with voicemails.

We’re constantly evolving and adjusting for different circumstances and scenarios. Working with them is just like having employees, and we’ve worked out any kinks in the process over time.

We have a team leader and 4–5 people in rotation to answer the phones. Having different voices answering calls gives us the appearance of being a much bigger company.

How did you come to work with Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

I found them on Google. After doing research on other options, I decided they were the most qualified company for the job. They offered a good price and seemed like the best choice.

We’ve spent a little over $1,200 a year on their virtual secretary services for the past ten years for a total of around $12,000. They bill me monthly.

We started working together around October 2008, and we’re still doing business together.

Working with them directly affects our bottom line. They cost much less than a full staff or business location would. The team has helped me grow my business and look more professional. They’re immediately available to my customers, and callers don’t know they're speaking with a virtual secretary. I often get comments about how well-staffed we are and how nice they are on the phone.

They constantly send emails with updates about the company and services they provide. They reach out from time to time, and we have a dedicated service line we can call if we need them. Their customer service is stellar.

Everyone that works with them is professional. They answer our calls and make sure they provide top-notch services. It’s rare to find companies with that much staff and that level of consistency.

I don't have any complaints and can't think of anything negative to say about them.

Take the plunge and don’t hesitate to use them.

I have referred them.

Call Flow Handling for Property Management Company

"They are efficient with their time management and how calls are forwarded."

2008 - Ongoing

Over 10 years, Davinci Virtual Office Solutions has provided a team of remote receptionists to improve call flow and handling of inquiries. They connect callers with appropriate employees or service providers.

Santa Monica, California
Robert Kronovet
Broker-Owner, Kronovet Realty Company

The Davinci Virtual Office Solutions team is polite and skilled, ensuring an efficient and quality customer service experience. Their attentiveness and record-keeping abilities have reduced the need for similar in-house services, saving money over the course of a long engagement.

I am the owner of Kronovet Realty Company. We are a real estate brokerage company specializing in property management in Southern California and Oklahoma.

We contracted with Davinci Virtual to improve our call flow and handling.

We rely on Davinci Virtual to provide pertinent information regarding our properties to prospective residents when they call. We provide their receptionists with a script to follow for nearly every situation. If a current resident calls, the team is trained to address the problem over the phone if possible, connect the caller with me or another member of our leadership team, or connect the caller with a service provider—such as a plumber, an electrician, or a roofer.

As part of our commitment to quality customer service, Davinci Virtual also conducts a seven-day follow-up call to learn more about the problem or the experience. They keep a record of all calls and emails received from current and prospective residents, as well.

Our project manager communicates with their team of receptionists.

How did you come to work with Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

A friend of mine referred their services to me.

We pay around $1,000 per month, but that figure has increased every year as we’ve grown to include more properties.

We have used their services since 2008 and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

By hiring them, we have saved a great deal of money over the last decade.

How did Davinci Virtual Office Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They are efficient with their time management and how calls are forwarded. Very little falls through the cracks.

I can sum it up by simply saying they provide a tremendous service.

I would welcome the ability to host a conference call with a tenant and a service provider at the same time. That multi-call functionality is something that’s missing right now.

It’s important to organize the call flow script and make sure that all of your company’s information is updated so that the receptionists can provide correct answers.

Virtual Receptionist & Office Services for Disability Community Nonprofit

“Their ability to remain calm and helpful during stressful situations is the main reason our partnership is ongoing.”

May 2011 - Ongoing

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides an off-site business address and access to physical meeting spaces, virtual assistants, video conference software, online fax, and email.

Lee Ackerman
Executive Director, Disabled and Alone/Life Services for the Handicapped, Inc.

Davinci Virtual has delivered exceptional services for nearly a decade. Although there was an instance when they didn't disclose enough information making for a more complicated transition, the value of practical business tools and extraordinary customer service far outweighed the mistake.

I’m the executive director of Life Services for the Handicapped Inc. Our nonprofit provides advocacy and support services to the disabled community.

We rarely used our office space for client meetings, so we decided to make our services more accessible by shifting our business to a telecommuting format.

We use Davinci Virtual Office Solutions for a variety of services, including video conference software, virtual receptionists, and physical meeting spaces. Their customer service staff abides by the phone script that we provided, and they also screen calls before transferring them to our internal team. Through their website, we can book virtual and physical meeting spaces or access our faxes and emails. They also host our business address, from which our physical mail is forwarded.

There is typically a rotation of four customer service representatives working for our account.

How did you come to work with Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

We were introduced to them by one of our board members. We decided to choose Davinci Virtual Office Solutions over other providers because they had the most convenient meeting spaces in the region.

Over the past seven years, we’ve spent more than $700,000.

They’ve been working for us since May 2011.

We’re always receiving feedback about how pleasant our new customer service representatives are, so we’re confident that Davinci Virtual Office Solutions is worth the investment.

Our engagement doesn’t require a lot of managerial efforts, so there’s very minimal contact between our teams.

Most people struggle to keep a pleasant persona throughout the work day, but the representatives at Davinci Virtual Office Solutions can maintain their composure in any situation. Their ability to remain calm and helpful during stressful situations is the main reason our partnership is ongoing.

When they relocated our virtual office to another building, they informed us at the last minute and forgot to forward our mail to the new address. Having to update our contact information on business stationery on short notice was incredibly frustrating. The oversight made us consider switching to one of their competitors, but we didn’t want to lose the perks of their amazing customer service. Another setback that I observed is our in-office status is not available to the customer service representative on duty; they often transfer a call to me while I’m in a meeting or out on vacation.

We found it beneficial to schedule semi-annual meetings with their team to review the cost-effectiveness of our plan. It’s also an excellent way to discover their latest features.

Overall Score We value their work, but the lack of transparency regarding their relocation was a pain to deal with.
    I’ve already recommended their services to others.

Virtual Receptionist Services for IoT company

"They know the business well and provide an exceptional service."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Davinci Virtual provides remote receptionist and office services in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. General responsibilities include taking messages and offering voicemail and email communications.

Gary Mole
Advisor, Ready.One

Davinci Virtual has streamlined interaction with inquiring customers with their reliable answering and messaging services. The team is courteous and helpful to callers, making them a worthwhile partner. Their willingness to expedite processes is a clear indication of their customer service values.

I am an advisor for Ready.One, an internet of things (IoT) company. We have a technology platform that addresses IoT matters for commercial and industrial customers.

We contracted with Davinci Virtual Office Solutions to utilize their virtual receptionist and virtual office services.

Davinci Virtual provides receptionists and virtual offices for us in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We had a very straightforward training session. It’s quite simple for them to take the message, take down a name, and forward it to the appropriate person within the company. Once that is done, we hand the message to our engineers to then speak with the people inquiring. Davinci Virtual provides other voicemail and email services, as well.

We have at least 7–8 receptionists in the United States, but our teams in Mexico and Canada are a bit smaller. We connect with a project manager when necessary.

How did you come to work with Davinci Virtual?

In our research of other firms, we found that some companies were slow to respond to our requests for information. Some were slow to even answer the phone. We figured that if these companies took a long time to answer the phone when we give them our business, we couldn’t rely on them to answer the phone when our customers call to give us their business. Davinci Virtual was the outlier. They answered immediately and put all of our requests in place. We were hoping to set up shop rather quickly, so they expedited everything to arrange our offices and phone numbers.

Our engagement began in September 2017 and is ongoing.

Their receptionists and secretaries are truly outstanding. They are timely and efficient in their work.

How did Davinci Virtual perform from a project management standpoint?

We generally only contact the project manager when we need to expand our services or address anything critical. At those times, they have always been extremely helpful.

The manner in which they are able to expedite certain tasks makes our jobs much easier.

No, they have been very accommodating, very helpful. They know the business well and provide an exceptional service.

If your expectations are high for your company, the standards you expect from your partners should be equally high.

Virtual Office Services for Marketing Company

"They always have someone to answer the phone from their customer support team."

Oct. 2019 - June 2020

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions was hired to provide mail forwarding and professional business address services.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
President, Marketing Company

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions successfully provided a virtual office for the client. While there were initially some issues with customer support, their workflow was fairly effective and they were responsive. This review was originally 0.5 stars overall. It was updated by the client on June 26, 2020.

I contracted them for virtual office services in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Mail forwarding, professional business address services.

Establish business presence in Fort Lauderdale through professional business address mail forwarding.

I selected them based on their price.

They are a virtual office service provider and hired them a year or so ago to provide mail forwarding and professional business address services.

My company and theirs.

They have failed spectacularly at providing the most basic services. They could not forward my mail for months at a time, their customer service team is very slow and rude.

Very ineffective. They had to contact their partner office and each question required an hour of wait time.

Nothing at all, I'm very disappointed.

They need better communication between their partners to identify and fix issues like what I had. They need to have competitive prices.

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client on June 26, 2020. The original star ratings were: Overall - 0.5, Quality - 0.5, Schedule - 0.5, Cost - 2, NPS - 0.5. New content is below:

Please describe your company and position.

I am the president of a digital marketing company with a workforce primarily in the Philippines. We use this companies virtual office and mail forwarding services to maintain our stateside business presence.

CHALLENGE

For what projects/services did you retain Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Virtual office and mail forwarding services.

SCOPE

What were your goals for the project?

Obtain a local business address and mail forwarding.

How did you select this Vendor?

The selection was made based on price between competition.

Virtual office and mail forwarding services.

N/A

RESULTS

What was the outcome of the project?

We received virtual office and mail forwarding services.

How effective was the workflow between your team and their team?

Fairly effective, there were some issues with their customer support as they partner with the business locations rather than own them. It was difficult to get information about my mail on short notice.

What was the most impressive part of working with them?

They always have someone to answer the phone from their customer support team.

It would be great if they had more of a connection to their partner locations so customers can get answers to their questions quicker.

Receptionist and Live Chat for Real Estate Company

"They are unique, innovative, excellent, and smart."

2015 - Ongoing

Sales Senior Manager, Real Estate Company

Why does your company use Business Process Outsourcing services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

I used this company to improve technical support for my clients.

What is the volume of inbound calls your company was handling per day?

More than 30% per day.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

My goal was to expand the company more.

What does this service provider provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide virtual office, live receptionist, live web-chat, and auto receptionist services.

Could you describe this service provider's pricing structure and how they bill you?

It costs $149 per month and I am billed monthly.

How did you find and select this service provider?

They were a recommendation from the company's advisers.

Please assess this service provider's quality of work.

They are unique, innovative, excellent, and smart.

How much time and money do you estimate that this service provider saves you each month?

They save us around $5,000 per month.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with this service provider?

They are a great provider of business addresses, live answering services, and meeting spaces.

What do you think are the strengths of this service provider?

Their strength is their experience in this area.

Data and Document Storage Solutions for IT Organization

"They have done a lot for my company."

$10,000,000+

June 2009 - Ongoing

Kansas City, Missouri
IT Department Head, Information Technology Organization

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

We need back office services because it helps us keep track of all of our documents and it helps us explain things better when customers ask us questions. It is a good learning tool.

What type of work does your internal staff avoid by using a back office service?

Anytime you give someone else responsibility for an aspect of your business, whether a full-time new hire or an outside vendor, there is risk involved. Did I hire the right person/company to do the job? Will they do what they are supposed to do? How will they "fit" with existing employees or departments? These are the questions that nag owners of small businesses when handing over the reins to a new employee or vendor.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Our goals were to become better and become one.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide us with a storage for all documents.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

They bill us through an online system and that is how we pay, too.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I did some research and looked at reviews.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work, to provide customer service, and to communicate?

They have done a lot for my company. They have helped us become better at communicating and explaining. They have also taught us how to work as a team.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

46.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

$10,000.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They're great. I don't have too many complaints because they're a great company.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Their customer service is outstanding. Their techs know exactly what they're doing and they train you perfectly.

How can the service provider improve?

There is nothing to improve.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

June 2009 - Ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

Over $10,000,000.

Davinci Peforms Well and is Effective Answering Customers' Calls

"It has benefited our organization by quickly answering customer phone calls and providing direction for customers to our interest in their calls."

Austin, TX
Manager, Business Development

Recommendations:

The recommendations that I would make is to provide their representatives the information necessary to meet their customer services.

Experience:

Davinci Virtual provides more effective customer service for our staff to answer questions to our customers more effectively. Davinci Virtual could better improve our industry knowledge to better guide our customers in the correct department within our organization. Our organization uses Davinci Virtual's feature of customer messaging and taking calls for our staff. Davinci Virtual has performed relatively well. It has benefited our organization by quickly answering customer phone calls and providing direction for customers to our interest in their calls.

Pros:

I like their effectiveness in answering customer calls. It provides customer comfort.

Cons:

Davinci Virtual does not prepare staff enough in general knowledge of our industry to provide customers a better feeling to their attention. Davinci Virtual could better familiarize itself with our industry services.

SILVER VERIFIED