Digital Design Powerhouse

daviann specializes in design handcrafted for businesses and startups. Whereas trends shift quickly and visuals that delivered results might not work any more, our team develops in-vogue and creative solutions supported by incisive experience in web design industry.

Exceptional companies look and feel a certain way. Presentation matters and elite brands welcome their customers with elegant designs, ingeniously simple interfaces, and flawless websites. Ultimately these cosmetic choices convert leads and increase sales.

daviann equips your business with the look of a global brand at a fraction of the cost. Our designers, illustrators and motion graphics artists offer everything you need to become world-class.

Great design is a language, and we speak it fluently. So it doesn’t matter what your business does, we can make your service look incredible.

Our client base is diverse; from niche small business proprietors and US Senate campaigns to crypto hedge funds and asset management companies but they all have at least one thing in common: satisfaction with the quality of work we've done and do for them around the world and clock.

Our ultimate goal is to build lasting relationships with long-term clients who have big dreams. Notwithstanding, no job is too small or big, simple or complex, or some third pair of antonyms I can't think of, for us to give a good look! We pride ourselves on delivering each client high-level results at low-level price points, and we look forward to finding out whether we'll be doing that for you in the near future.

Kyiv, Ukraine
  • 86P, Kazymyra Malevycha str.
    Kyiv 03680
    Ukraine

Branding and UX/UI Design for Gaming Platform

"... they’re literally the best people I've ever worked with."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

daviann provides UI/UX design for a new gaming platform as well as website programming in React. They also led a complete branding redesign.

Kansas City, Missouri
CEO, Gaming Platform

While still ongoing, daviann's design work has received overwhelmingly positive feedback from key stakeholders. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their service. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to produce high-quality deliverables make them a valuable partner.

I’m the president and founder of a social gaming platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with daviann?

We initially started in 2015, and we're in the process of transitioning the platform on to blockchain technology.

daviann provides UI/UX design for our new platform. Using React for the website, they do a significant amount of programming and integrations with our other systems. They developed the mobile experience in both iOS and Android. They also led a complete branding redesign.

We’ve worked with a total of seven members of their team. Almost their entire staff worked full-time on our project for about nine months.

How did you come to work with daviann?

I originally found them on Upwork. Their portfolio blew me away, so I reached out to the owner and scheduled a conference call. I told them what we were looking for and they immediately made us a priority.

I’ve spent over $100,000—probably closer to $125,000 at this point.

We started working together in February 2018, and it’s an ongoing collaboration.

It's premature to discuss the actual measurable results, but they’re literally the best people I've ever worked with. The deliverables they’re providing are outstanding.

How did daviann perform from a project management standpoint?

Hitting deadlines is never an issue at all. While Slack is our primary management tool, they actually flew over here from Ukraine to meet with us for a week as well.

Their branding work is great, and the UX/UI is so impressive. Their designers are extremely talented. In addition to the quality of their work, we’ve actually developed a fantastic friendship as well.

No, I can't think of anything off of the top of my head. Their strengths are primarily in the branding and design. We didn't use them enough on the programming side to give any feedback on that.

I can't think of a deadline they missed.
    They provide tremendous value.