solutions.engineered

As a professional is designing, developing, and deploying Drupal solutions, Danavero Inc. is proud to present its high quality services, sharpened and polished by years of experience, non-stop self-education, and self-improvement.

Drupal is a highly customizable and scalable CRM, not to mention its being open-source, making it a very flexible, practical, and efficient content management framework. Through the years of productive work and management of variety of projects, we’ve mastered out ability to deliver reliable, user-friendly, and content rich websites for businesses of any size. Our works come out to be effective, precise, SEO-friendly, and cross-browser compatible.

A huge investment in our professionalism is our absolute commitment to Drupal Coding Standards and application of Continuous Integration practices to development of all our solutions. We are proud Drupal community members and you often can see us as participants in a range of activities organized by the community.

Toronto, Canada
  • Toronto, ON M4C 1M5
  • Kiev, KV 03134
    Ukraine

Surex

Surex.com is a website for ordering insurance services. Our team implemented the layout by the designs from the client as well as customized Drupal CMS for future use by the marketing managers.

Insureye

Full cycle development, SEO, support. Proactive communication with client’s team on a large variety of challenges.

Amtrak

Migration from Drupal7 to Drupal8.

The Economic Club of Washington, D.C.

Website redesign and integration with Salesforce.

RealCar

Search Engine Optimization and website promotion. Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaign setup and support. Leading a development team in the improvement of the key SEO areas.

The Cook Political Report

Website redesign.

Condo Essentials

Back-end and front-end development. SEO, content marketing and linkbuilding strategy planning and implementation.  Data collection and market research. The project was created from scratch by our team. Currently, we are supporting the project and helping the client in its growth and improvement.

Xicom Technology

Website redesign

LSM Insurance

On-page SEO, front-end development, Search Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing.

Multilingual Drupal 8 Custom Web Development for UX Consultant

"They were really engaged with my project's success."

May - Oct. 2018

Danavero Inc. developed a new CMS in Drupal 8. They worked from UI/UX mockups and developed a theme and backend. They also migrated content.

Quebec, Canada
Audrey Marcotte
UX specialist, Evollia

Danavero Inc. successfully migrated the platform on deadline. Praise for their work included their emphasis on quality and attention to detail. They're also effective communicators.

Our company offers consulting services in IT (Amazon Web Services mainly) and UX. I'm in charge of the UX department and do sometimes have the role of project manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Danavero Inc.?

A long date client wanted to migrate their website from a custom CMS to Drupal 8. We wanted to help him but did not have the expertise with this CMS. We hired Danavero Inc. to help us with this project.

Deliver a multilingual Drupal 8 website, on time (delays were quite short), with respect to our UX and technical specifications.

We found Danavero Inc. on Upwork. We got another partner to evaluate their Multilingual Drupal 8 portfolio. He told us that it was good work and I found communication with Danavero Inc. very easy from Day 1.

We did all UX and UI mockups and all communications with the client on our side. Danavero Inc. provided these services:

• Migrated multilingual content from custom CMS to Drupal 8
  • Developed custom Drupal 8 theme
  • Developed backend
  • Helped with Go Live

We were in contact with a QA Engineer, Frontend developer, and Backend developer.

For us, working with Davanero Inc. helped us learn a lot on Drupal 8. The project was delivered on time, with really good quality.

Project management was assumed by the QA Engineer. She was my main point of contact and we used Slack to communicate between us and teams. I think she did a terrific job.

They were really engaged with my project's success. They made sure they were sticking to the deadline, while giving a lot of attention to details.

I already told them that their development quality is great, but they should work on their "defensive design". For example, if a section is empty, we wish the title to be hidden. Small things like that.

Drupal, PHP and App Dev Support for Marketing Agency

"Their ability to deliver on time, their overall approach, and our resulting confidence were the most impressive."

2016 - 2017

Danavero Inc. completed multiple website and app projects for a marketing agency. They worked alongside a frontend development team and brought expertise in PHP, the LAMP stack, .NET, and Drupal.

Washington DC Metro Area
Paul McNally
Former Director, Blue Water

Every project arrived on time and met all the client’s requirements, improving the agency’s delivery speed and customer satisfaction. Danavero Inc. became a part of the internal team. They gave feedback on processes, produced clean code, and showed in-depth expertise at every turn.

I am the former director of professional services at Blue Water, a marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Danavero Inc.?

We are a relatively small company, and we were looking for a company to outsource our web and app development work.

Danavero Inc. was pretty much our development team. We had frontend developers in the office that worked with them, but Danavero Inc. did the most demanding work on many projects. They have a solid background with different technologies such as PHP, the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP), and .NET. I worked with them on a lot of PHP projects, Drupal websites, and some mobile applications.

One project involved a website for an incubator that promotes young entrepreneurs trying to start a business. Those entrepreneurs would come and submit their ideas through the website. The incubator would then select 10 participants from all the entries. Those participants went to the incubator's office for three months, where they would work together to help entrepreneurs build their startup. The incubator then picked one winner at the end.

It was a very challenging website because we had to integrate with the client’s learning system. We worked with Danavero Inc. on different approaches to the set-up and the plan for success. The client also wanted to be involved, so we built each feature in an agile way so we could show them as they were ready. This workflow gave our client confidence before we launched on a quick turnaround. Finally, the website involved a lot of different integrations. We ended up launching it as well—a sign of the project’s success.

The biggest project we ended up working on with Danavero Inc. was for St. Jude’s, a pediatric hospital. They came to us looking for a website to help fight pediatric cancer. We approached the project with the audience in mind and the desire to give users a journey. Danavero Inc. helped us come up with different ways to accomplish things. The team was involved in the whole approach—including a critical UX component that they understood well—and getting everything up to speed.

Our projects together covered a massive range of website types. Danavero Inc.’s team members were sharp, versatile, and had a broad skill set. However, if they didn’t necessarily have the skill on the team I was working with, they brought in other people. We appreciated their versatility.

Danavero Inc. initially set us up with a project manager. However, with the way we work as a team, we felt we didn’t need a project manager on their side. They were an extension of our team, and we worked with them directly.

How did you come to work with Danavero Inc.?

We started with a few different offshore companies with very mixed results. These firms often wanted to be very accommodating in order to get our business. As a result, they always said yes to our projects no matter how difficult the task was, so they often couldn't accomplish the job on time or on budget. We wouldn’t find out until the end when we couldn’t meet our client’s deadline. While that makes you feel good as a client, it isn’t good for business.

We decided to look for a different company. Some people that I had previously collaborated with were familiar with Alex (CEO, Danavero Inc.), who’d worked with those people in the past. We started to work with Danavero Inc., and we immediately noticed an improvement in our results. They weren’t just an outsourcing company where we assigned them work and left them to do it. They integrated into our team, and we treated them as such. When I came to them with work, issues, and challenges, they analyzed the work and the goals I was trying to accomplish. If something I said didn’t make sense, they would come to me with different solutions. Their suggestions gave me so much confidence in their skills that I would invite them to some of our customer meetings. I didn’t do that with past vendors.

We spent around $500,000 during that time.

I worked with them from 2016–2017.

Every time we launched a website, we went back and talk to the customer to get a review. We always wanted to make sure that we delivered what they wanted, and we wanted to maintain these relationships. Every project was overwhelmingly successful. We didn’t have a time where we missed a date.

Danavero Inc. gave us the ability to turn around these websites in a much quicker fashion than we were before. They also gave us confidence in their quality of work because our director of development reviewed their code and found it to be consistently top-notch. We worked closely with their team at all times.

How did Danavero Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a daily stand-up meeting every morning as a modified scrum. We would talk about their issues, what they are working on, and if they had any obstacles in the timeline. Some of these deadlines were exceedingly quick, and we built things in record time. Other times, we had the luxury of a longer timeframe. I met with them frequently, sometimes in the morning and sometimes at night. We had an agreement with them that they would stay on until about 12–1 p.m. our time. It worked well for us—we had them on hand for half a day, and if an issue came up, we didn’t have to wait until the next day to solve it.

Alex checked in once a week. Over time, he became a good friend and someone I could trust and rely on. They acted as an extension of our team; they were always willing to come up with a better solution and to jump into the work without hesitation.

I was impressed with how Danavero Inc. got involved in improving the overall approach. They helped us understand the pros and cons of doing such things. The team also got work done much faster than some of our previous vendors and helped with our success rates for delivery.

When we pitched challenging projects that we had never done before, I had confidence that I had a strong development team behind me. Danavero Inc. delivered quality products and had a lot of pride in their work. Their ability to deliver on time, their overall approach, and our resulting confidence were the most impressive.

When we first started working with Danavero Inc., they would tell me straight away if they thought my ideas were horrible. I have a thick skin, and I understand that there are different ways to handle things, but there was a language barrier. In the end, I appreciated them being blunt—I would rather them tell me upfront whether a solution was going to work or not. They had the confidence to suggest better ways of doing things, and I never had that from an offshore company. However, they could have said their criticism a little more nicely. I ended up working with them on their delivery a little bit.

If you want a development team that will be an extension of your company, delivers quickly, does the more difficult tasks, and guides you, I would go with Danavero Inc. Another shop may produce something that isn’t exactly what you want.

If you prefer a prescriptive approach where you give tasks to a vendor for them to turn around, there are so many other companies to go with. However, you won’t get the same results and the same rate of success.

Overall Score I have been in the business for a long time and have worked with so many offshore companies. Hands down, Danavero Inc. was the best.
    The team never missed a deadline even on our more difficult projects.
    We were getting a steal. We could bid aggressively on our clients’ projects because the value of Danavero Inc.’s work was incredible.
    Danavero Inc. didn’t just do the work—they also took pride in it. They followed specific processes and delivered clean products.
    I recommend Danavero Inc. to others all the time.

Drupal Development for Government Organization

"Timelines and budget were always correct, and resources were always in place."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Danavero Inc. managed the full life cycle of development of a CMS platform, while also coordinating a shift from SharePoint to Drupal. They led UI/UX design efforts and scaled the product appropriately.

Arthur Prishchepov
Chief Architect, One Human Service Network

Danavero Inc.’s efforts have led to a faster process of demoing products for potential clients. The team is communicative and splits responsibilities well. Their knowledge of relevant technologies and willingness to contribute conceptually make them stand out from comparable vendors.

I am the chief architect of a Canadian business called One Human Service Network. We’re an IT company that deals with a variety of industries, including social services, social housing, diocese, and the archdiocese.

What challenge were you trying to address with Danavero Inc.?

In addition to our primary offerings, we also have a side product, which is a CMS with content sharing capabilities. A consulting firm built the multi-tenant CMS platform for the Archdiocese of Toronto. That platform was based on SharePoint, which was discontinued in 2015. We required a vendor that could develop something practical and modern in its place.

We relied on Danavero Inc. for every aspect of the build, from discovery to production to launch to the scaling of the system.

We engaged with them, and they began the discovery phase without any requirements written for the previous system. Because we were attempting to substitute one product for another, we were faced with either doing a lot of reverse engineering or talking with a business analyst from our end. We didn’t have either of those in place, so Danavero Inc. went on the journey of gathering high-level business requirements and metrics before narrowing them down to use cases. Once we identified the use cases and prospective clients, we broke the development process into sprints, where Danavero Inc. managed the UI/UX creation.

Once the development process wrapped up, we had a couple of requests for changes. Danavero Inc. helped us prepare the demonstration to clients, and they helped us cross-check the product with the old system, finding the gaps, and identifying better ways of dealing with specific UX issues. We conducted QA tests during the sprints and the user acceptance testing phase. The system had to be scaled to be used by prospective clients, so Danavero Inc. gave us three options that would allow our product to accommodate larger staffs with more complex requirements. We selected the best one and have since continued making updates of various sizes since its launch.

We worked with around 10 people, which included a business analyst, an account manager, a QA resource, and their development team.

How did you come to work with Danavero Inc.?

I was keen on a Drupal implementation because I thought it was the most mature platform for the needs that we had. There was a Canadian shortlist of Drupal organizations that could handle the work, and Danavero Inc. was number two or three on the list but number one in Toronto. I contacted them, and we went forward with the project.

We have invested around $100,000.

We began working with them in September 2016, and it is an ongoing relationship. The project itself is over, but stabilization is still current.

We previously had a slow closing cycle, and we usually build after we have a client roughly 75% in the funnel. We make a closed demo product, rolling out the dedicated search engine for their new system, as well as content and documents.

With SharePoint, that activity alone used to take four or five months. There were always issues following that, but now it only takes us half an hour to roll out a brand new sandbox. For us, it has been superb. We can prepare the demo and give them the sandbox the next day, which has been immensely helpful. Further, the usability of the product is so much better compared to what we used to have.

How did Danavero Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They started with the QA resource as the primary point person because he understood the business requirements and was also doing the automation testing. He was able to talk to the developers as he is technical himself, unlike the business analyst.

The project manager was also involved, and he took care of things for the second half of the project. Timelines and budget were always correct, and resources were always in place. Any changes in resourcing were always communicated to us.

We were happy to finally work with a company that would propose alternatives to our ideas. We’ve worked with vendors in the past that have coded blindly with the intent of making more money. Danavero Inc., on the other hand, suggested a couple of additions to the project that were helpful—ideas we had never thought of. Their experience with relevant technologies proved to be particularly beneficial.

There were a couple of hiccups in the beginning. Project management never became particularly dire, but that’s because we stepped in to micromanage for a week or so to make sure they understood the requirements. They could have been more proactive in the beginning when it came to communicating.

Web and Digital Marketing for Insurance Company

“Working with them is a personalized, enjoyable experience.”

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Danavero Inc. started small redesigning a website. Their work evolved to include designing additional WordPress sites, SEO, infrastructure support, social media management, and core development building.

Alexey Saltykov
Co-Founder and CEO, InsurEye, Inc.

Danavero Inc.’s work results in exponential growth in organic traffic and leads. The team excels in delivering the needed long-term partnership and teamwork, offering consistent staffing and familiarity with the business needs. They offer high-quality deliverables and strong value.

I’m the CEO of InsurEye Incorporated, a platform for reviews of home, auto, and other types of insurance. We are also a mid to large-sized aggregator of insurance quotes, and we provide B2B services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Danavero Inc.?

In the past, we had worked with several providers who didn’t provide reliable delivery, and the cost wasn’t representative of the quality and speed of work. We wanted a strategic partner who could take over their work.

We needed someone that could oversee our digital property from the web design and development perspective. As an online business, we make many changes and publish content.

We were also looking for a strong partner in SEO because we rely heavily on SEO and organic growth. We needed someone who understood both the technical SEO component as well as the content part of it.

We initially started small with only one website. They did the website redesign as well as some SEO. They now cover five websites, helping with SEO and web design. They designed some of those websites from scratch. After that, we added the task of doing infrastructure support, such as server management and backend security.

We are also working with them on social media management. They look after all of our social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest across all the properties.

Additionally, we are doing core development and building an analysis tool that can see any changes on a credit card.

Most of our websites are on WordPress. The frontend uses HTML and JavaScript. The backend uses Apache and MySQL databases. They know all SEO solutions such as Moz and SEMrush.

We have a project manager who oversees all the work as well as a dedicated web developer. They also have an SEO team, including junior SEO specialists. We have a head of infrastructure, a lead for social media, and people who help us purely with content. When we have multiple projects at the same time, there can be two project leads; one on the SEO side and one on the development side. The CEO is also engaged when we need his strategic perspective or when we want to talk about future opportunities.

How did you come to work with Danavero Inc.?

Someone from my social circle mentioned Danavero Inc. to me.

We began working with them in March 2015 and it’s an ongoing relationship.

One of the platforms is only a year and a half old, but it is the largest review platform of its kind. We have 10,000 visitors a month, which is quite big.

When we started working with them, our organic traffic for InsurEye was extremely low, but we are now approaching 100,000 visitors per month. Thanks to their efforts, it has grown into the largest platform we have.

We are doubling our growth volume every year. They have been helping us with smaller platforms, and, in two years, our leads are five times what they were previously.

How did Danavero Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage their projects through Redmine. Through Redmine, I can see where they stand with every task. Additionally, they set up specific communication for us because we have so many different platforms. We use a shared spreadsheet to discuss what has been done for each platform daily stand-ups.

They take care of their team, so there is no turnover on their side. They don’t change the people who are working on our projects. They know our business as well as we do. They are an extension of our company. We know them by name, and they are members of our team.

As a CEO, I want someone who challenges my opinions and comes up with additional ideas. They contribute ideas for how things can be improved, but there could be more of that.

I have recommended them, and those people were thrilled with them. Once you start working with them, you get an idea of the quality and value they bring. If you aren’t sure, do a small project with them and see what the experience is like. After that, see how you can increase the scope of work. Working with them is a personalized, enjoyable experience.

I would refer them anytime.

Web Dev Support for Insurance Company

"They were a completely ethical, honest team that delivered what they promised."

Mar. - June 2019

Danavero Inc. provided staff augmentation support for various development projects. Among many services, they assisted with a design implementation effort and used Drupal for backend work.

Owner, Insurance Company

The support from Danavero Inc. enabled the business to expand its workload and take on more opportunities. In addition to making processes more efficient, the team also brought robust ideas and transparency to the work. Their expertise made them a strong partner for future projects.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of an insurance company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Danavero Inc.?

We used Danavero Inc. for staff augmentation. They supported our in-house team on several development projects.

On a variety of projects, Danavero Inc. provided development support. They used Drupal for their backend logic tasks, helping build out a marketing site and other platforms. Most recently, they assisted with a design implementation project.

We worked with an array of people at Danavero Inc, including their project managers, developers, and Alex (Owner, Danavero Inc.)

How did you come to work with Danavero Inc.?

A different vendor we work with had an existing relationship with Danavero Inc. and recommended them.

For the implementation project, we spent between $40,000–$50,000.

This project ran from March–June 2019.

Working with Danavero Inc. allowed us to increase our capabilities and take on more work. We were able to get our work our quicker and launch rebranding efforts more efficiently than we could do in-house.

How did Danavero Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Depending on the project, we worked with different teammates but their project managers were always involved. Together, we managed the workflow using Slack, Jira, and Confluence. We communicated clearly and they were able to deliver.

They were a completely ethical, honest team that delivered what they promised. There’s typically a lot of smoke and mirrors in that industry, but Alex ran a strong operation.

During the last project, it took a few weeks to get the ball rolling because they didn’t have the assets we required. It’d be better if they could kick-off the work quicker, but we’re still going to use them in the future and there weren't any other issues.

Make sure your business requirements are clear and solid. As long as everything is well-documented and you don’t rely on developers to make all the decisions, you’ll have no problems.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Digital Agency

"I felt they were part of my team."

June 2016 - Dec. 2017

Danavero provided outsource web development, mobile application development, and SEO services.

New York, NY
Rob Rodriguez
Former VP of Operations, Blue Water

Danavero successfully improved the quality and delivery time for product implementation. Their off-shore efforts allowed the core team to focus on larger projects. They always delivered great results within the predetermined budget.

Blue Water is a digital agency located in Washington DC. Managed day-to-day operations to support the growth and add to the bottom line of the organization. Focused on strategic planning and goal-setting, and directed the operations of the company in support of its goals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Danavero Inc.?

Danavero became our off-shore development partner and immediately increased the company's bandwidth and improved the quality and time to delivery of our implementation team. In addition, Danavero supplied Blue Water with subject matter experts in additional platforms.

We sought a more consistent off-shore partner with a wide array of expertise in web development and mobile applications development that could handle the scalable workload.

By visiting with the principals of the organization, as well as on-site visits, we gave Danavero a limited engagement. When the delivered as promised, we increased the workload and entered into a long term partnership.

Web design Application development SEO

The teams were typically comprised of a project manager, front end and backend developers and QA.

Danavero delivered on time and within budgets on a consistent basis allowing Blue Water to compete for larger and more complex contracts.

Project management was implemented by using typical software development tools and procedures and by engaging in scrum/agile development techniques.

As VP of Operations, I was able to work closely with Danavero. I felt they were part of my team.

I find that Danavero is continually self-improving after each project.