Full-Service Marketing Agency in Cleveland

Branding? Check. Responsive web design? Check. Broadcast-ready video? Check. World-class content development and more? We've got you covered. Dallas Riffle Media is a full-service agency producing world-class work, right here in Cleveland, Ohio.

Great ideas aren’t limited to fancy-shmancy agencies with offices in skyscrapers and guys and gals in Armani suits. Is bigger always better? Nope. It is only bigger. We’re the underdog. The Little Engine that Could. The team that competes on talent and great brand and marketing storytelling, not a fancy building, prestigious addresses or glittery awards.

Fairview Park, OH

Dearborn, Inc.

Auto Titling Corporation

King Nut Company

Web Development for Video Production Agency

"I haven’t met a team who is so passionate about the actual work as they are."

Aug. 2013 - Ongoing

Dallas Riffle Media was hired to develop landing pages and a digital marketing campaign for their videos.

Cleveland, Ohio
Mike Clum
CEO, Clum Creative

The client has received fantastic feedback from their clients. They particularly appreciated the agency's passion for the success of their client - a trait they haven't seen in many.

I am the president of Clum Creative. Our company creates videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dallas Riffle Media?

We’re always looking to add value for our clients and grow our revenue. We wanted Dallas Riffle to provide our clients with other services such as design, web development, and marketing messaging. These are supplement services around our expertise so that our clients receive more valuable service.

We have Dallas and his team create the landing page, ad campaign, and other things that help drive traffic to our videos. They have created digital and custom designed sales presentations and sales apps that our videos are loaded into. There are some clients who need websites built and the team builds those, mostly using HTML. They’re able to integrate different APIs as well. We collaborate as a team on the creative side.

How did you come to work with Dallas Riffle Media?

I cold-called Dallas when I had a client that needed a sales presentation design. I got a quote from him and it was fair, so I hired him. He over-delivered on that project. After that, I never questioned our relationship.

How much have you invested with Dallas Riffle Media?

We spend $10,000 to $50,000 with them on an average project.

We are currently working with him.

The feedback from the clients is outstanding.

How did Dallas Riffle Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is their best asset. Dallas’ team is creative and has unique designs, but where they shine the most is in the account and project management. I’ve modeled my team’s project management around Dallas Riffle Media. The work is delivered on time and on budget even in a short timeframe.

What did you find most impressive about Dallas Riffle Media?

I haven’t met a team who is so passionate about the actual work as they are. They are always organized and prepared at meetings. Most teams are transactional, but it’s obvious they care about the success of what you’re trying to accomplish.

Are there any areas Dallas Riffle Media could improve?

They could begin to integrate comprehensive marketing strategies to get more traffic and be able to report quantifiable numbers on the ROI.

Overall Score They provide great work and it’s done on time.
    Dallas Riffle’s project management is the best I’ve ever seen in the world.
    Their pricing is competitive.
    They provide a precise and clean design with a user interface that’s optimized.
    I’ve given lots of referrals but not everyone’s a great fit for what he does.