Engage Results

At DAGMAR Marketing, we do digital marketing differently — we put solid marketing principles first. By approaching your SEO and PPC campaign strategies from the perspective of your business needs, the customers you want to attract, and your goals for the future, we can create sustainable digital marketing programs that give you superior ROI.

Our optimization and advertising plans are completely customized, building on the resources you have and integrating our capabilities with those of your marketing and IT teams.

Jacksonville, FL
  • 25 N. Market Street, Suite 500
    Jacksonville, FL 32202

Turner Pest Control - regional pest control company, Contractor Connection - nationwide contractor referral service, McGowan's Heating and Air - local HVAC company. Space Coast Credit Union - regional credit union.

SEO for SBG Resources

"DAGMAR did a far better job than what was expected or required, and they are an excellent group of digital marketing experts."

October 2016 - Ongoing

DAGMAR Marketing helped a client appear more prominently in search engines for branded keywords and relevant searches in the Jacksonville area. This helped the firm's branding efforts and overall image.

Orlando, Florida Area
Owner, Headhunting Firm

DAGMAR Marketing quickly solved technical issues, which immediately led to an improvement in ranking for branded keywords. They didn't overcharge him or suggest unnecessary services.

We are a small startup headhunting firm in Jacksonville, Florida. I am the owner and actively seek out new clients to grow my company's bottom line.

I needed more online presence in 2015 and 2016 and then needed updates done in 2017. I needed DAGMAR Marketing to take my existing website and make it more visible. I was happy with the content and design of my site but needed technical help to get in the search engine's good graces.

I selected DAGMAR because they were a shining star amongst the clutter and junk of other companies in this region. I looked on Yelp and did Google searches and kept seeing them listed in the top rankings. I also had a solid personal referral from a friend that also loves DAGMAR.

All the work was organic SEO [search engine optimization] work for our existing website. I had a solid website, but no one could find it through Google, Yahoo, or Bing. We haven't done any PPC [pay-per-click] or social media marketing work.

It was a very smooth and valuable experience. DAGMAR did great work, and I will keep using them. DAGMAR did a far better job than what was expected or required, and they are an excellent group of digital marketing experts.

DAGMAR immediately improved my website rankings by just fixing some technical elements. DAGMAR also set up a detailed Google Places page for me. DAGMAR made me look like a more legitimate business.

DAGMAR takes the time to listen to the client's goal. DAGMAR makes sure to set a goal going into the project. DAGMAR doesn't oversell me, and they can fix my issues with just a few weeks of work and a couple of thousand dollars. DAGMAR has proper pricing and wants to keep clients for the long run. DAGMAR isn't focused only on milking maximum revenue out of their clients but helping clients.

Overall Score DAGMAR Marketing offers first class services in every part of the experience
    DAGMAR Marketing usually finished things faster than needed.
    DAGMAR Marketing came in on budget and got me more for less.
    DAGMAR has top-notch quality in all facets of the interaction.
    DAGMAR Marketing is easy to work with and provides a great value for money.

SEO and SEM for Pest Control Company

"Dagmar's work has improved our business significantly."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

DAGMAR Marketing performs SEO, PPC, and AdWords campaigns to increase client base for pest control services. The team's role may expand into social media content creation in the future.

Jacksonville, Florida
Director of Marketing, Pest Control Company

The team has been able to improve organic listings and has received good results from the AdWords campaign. DAGMAR is easy to work with and communicates regularly through Basecamp. They are willing to help beyond SEO to achieve goals and higher rankings.

We are a local pest control company based in Jacksonville, Florida. We have been in business for 45 years and have 4 branches throughout the state. I am the Director of Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dagmar?

We needed a team that could take over our SEO [search engine optimization] and AdWords management.

Dagmar is in charge of our SEO and pay-per-click campaign. I handle our social media content, but I am considering using Dagmar for this as well, starting with next year.

How did you come to work with Dagmar?

The previous agency that our business was using was doing an okay job, but they weren't great. When I took over the marketing position, I wanted to bring in a new partner who knew what they were doing and could turn around our online presence, getting us to the right position organically. I did a lot of online research, paying attention to how the SEO companies themselves were ranking. I interviewed Dagmar and really liked their principal. We had a second meeting featuring my boss, and sat through a presentation. My boss was also impressed with Dagmar, so we hired them.

How much have you invested with Dagmar?

The cost of Dagmar's services is around $165,000 per year. This includes the SEO and AdWords budget for our 5 locations.

We started working with Dagmar in March 2015, after a research period which started in January. We have an ongoing relationship.

We have come to increase our AdWords budget, since we've had good results. When we started working with Dagmar, we weren't even within the first page of organic results. Our ads were also placed on the right sidebar in Google searches, which doesn't really bring in results. Since then, we've invested the money for placements in the top 3 slots, and we've come to rank in the first place organically for most of our keywords. Within the span of 18 months, we came to where we wanted to be. Dagmar's work has improved our business significantly.

We have corporate sponsorships with the Jacksonville Jaguars and other organizations, and were able to get a link on their site. We also take part in many corporate sponsorships, trying to incorporate employee participation into those. We became the sponsor of a very authoritative local news figure, who is a cancer survivor and was running a marathon on behalf of her foundation. We setup a tent there and participated in some activities. We were also able to incorporate this into the blog post of an employee who was touched by breast cancer and volunteered for the foundation. The post was incorporated into the foundation website indefinitely, which was a great link to have. We also contributed to a scholarship, and obtained some great .edu links through it.

Organically, we have seen many more search engine website leads. In 2014, we saw an increase of 20% in marketing leads. In 2016, we have also seen a 20% increase, with 330 combined web leads for June alone, compared to 207 in June 2015, including ones from our web form, AdWords, or social media. For July 2016, we have 310 leads, versus 210 for July 2015.

How did Dagmar perform from a project management standpoint?

Dagmar has been great to work with, and Basecamp has been an excellent communication platform. Dagmar is definitely not a set-it-and-forget-it type of firm, as opposed to our previous agency. We collaborate through editorial calendars and create blog posts together. I'm savvy with regard to what SEO practices can help our business, and I've been able to use Dagmar to reach our goal.

What did you find most impressive about Dagmar?

Dagmar's entire team has been great. I make Google searches every day in order to make sure that we're maintaining our position, while Dagmar is also making negative term searches. Our content writer has helped me with material for a number of topics, not just direct SEO.

Are there any areas Dagmar could improve?

I have no complaints about Dagmar. They're very responsive, I can contact anyone from the team by phone, and they're great to work with.

SEO and SEM Services for Church Directory

"Our business is growing, and I attribute that growth to the help and work that Dagmar Marketing did for us."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

DAGMAR Marketing performed SEO for a church directory service with the goal of improving organic search engine listings. The team also advised on paid search, social media, and website development.

Evansville, Indiana
Owner, Church Service

The project raised all targeted keyword search rankings to the first or second position on Google. DAGMAR Marketing was sensitive to budget and timeline limitations. They provided unique and specific plans while demonstrating strong project management.

Online Church Directory is a software-as-a-service company. I’m the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dagmar Marketing?

Dagmar helped us with our SEO endeavors. They advised us on the development of our website and specifically on how to position ourselves in the rankings of the search engines.

They actually advised us in paid search, social media marketing, and some development. They helped us establish a pay-per-click type program with Google and then also advised us on our general social media marketing campaign, including Facebook, Twitter, etc.

How did you come to work with Dagmar Marketing?

I knew Chris Gregory [president of Dagmar Marketing] and respected him and his abilities. I started talking to him about our company, and it just went from there.

How much have you invested with Dagmar Marketing?

I’d rather not disclose that information at this stage. I can say that they’ve been hugely helpful to us and aware that three years ago we were just starting up. They were sensitive to our budgetary needs.

It’s an ongoing engagement. We’ve been with them about three or four years now.

I’m very happy with Dagmar. Our results right now are quite good. We are consistently in the top one or two positions on Google searches for our target, which is online church directory. We’re very happy with the results. Basically, this is our marketing. We receive trial requests from the web, and those trial requests largely come from people who sit down and just do a Google search. Our business is growing, and I attribute that growth to the help and work that Dagmar Marketing did for us.

How did Dagmar Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are strong in this regard.

What did you find most impressive about Dagmar Marketing?

They’re flexible and sensitive to our unique and specific business needs, at least they are with us. They helped developed a plan that really fit us uniquely, and I appreciated that.

Are there any areas Dagmar Marketing could improve?

I really can’t think of anything off the top of my head. I’m just really pleased with them. I’m not at all hesitant to be working with them. I really feel lucky that we found them.

Every time I contacted them or we had a meeting scheduled, they were on time. When they said they were going to get something done, it was done by then or before.
    They really did work with us on our budget, so I appreciate that.
    They paid attention to the details and didn’t miss a thing.
    I’d recommend them to anybody. It’s not very often that you find a company that you’re this happy to be working with. We almost feel partnered with them.