Technology.Strategy.Consulting

Welcome to the Best Web Designing Company in Dubai.

Our objective is to reach our clients, get brand recognition, generate inbound sales and obtain better ROI.

We are established with a mission to set as a brand which is reliable source of providing all the digital solutions. The solutions provided by us are cost effective incorporating a mix of social, search, display, digital strategy, digital consulting and email marketing services. We are known in providing tailor-made digital solutions after sizing up the client, product life cycle stage, digital imprint, industry type and competition.

As a digital marketing company, we works without any reservations around the clock with an aim to grow with our clients. We provide digital marketing services across all digital platforms incorporating the latest tailor-made solutions to achieve client goals and business objectives.

Our team members are proficient, qualified and are highly professionals bestowed with customized industry experience who can design and developing complex results-oriented website and mobile apps. Our high quality and fully customized website, mobile apps and other digital solutions can accelerate market value and henceforth maximize return on investment for our clients.

We intend to make our clients digital assets sharper and create a lasting impact. Our strategies are always in the process of making things better for the future. Hence, we create compelling digital experiences for you, and help your brand make a lasting mark in the digital space.

2019

Allima UK

Cochin Financial Services India

Wicked Needles Wesite, Logo & Hosting Image

Wicked Needles Wesite, Logo & Hosting

Website design, development, hosting, email server configuration

Web Development for Apparel Company

"Their communication skills were impressive."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Daddy Cool Technologies developed a website for an apparel company. Their team was responsible for crafting a simple design that allows users to easily navigate the site.

Founder, Apparel Company

The website features a streamlined and usable design. Daddy Cool Technologies continues to host the website and provide updates. Their team is responsive and flexible.

I am the owner of a Fashion and Apparel business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Daddy Cool Technologies?

I need to develop a website for wicked needles. I approached them to develop a website and make it online

I need a responsive site. Simple and cool looking.

The cost proposed by them was the best price. I approached 6 companies to know about the pricing. Daddy Cool came with best pricing.

They provide me website and hosting. They configured the hosting and provided me business emails also

I was talking to project manager. Initially, interacted with a Designer. After few meetings, he submitted me mock up designs and then after that communication was through project manager.

We are actually using the website for communicating with manufacturers. For our clients, we are interacting mostly through other media. Our website brings the idea that we are a trending company which helps a lot with our suppliers

The communication was very good. I was able to reach the project manager through phone and chat. For any email, they do reply to me within an hour. So basically I never felt the time difference

Their communication skills were impressive. So was the cost.

Nothing coming into mind

Overall Score very impressive. Delivered before deadline. Fast response. Best price
    They completed before deadline
    best pricing than other proposals
    It works well with all devices
    already referred to my consultants company

Web Dev & Marketing for Consultancy Company

“I trust him to guide me through the options that are out there and find the best way to move forward.”

2018 - Jul. 2019

Daddy Cool Technologies updated the design and functionality of a website for a small consulting company. They assessed the company’s identity and position and helped develop online marketing strategies.

Middlesex, UK
General Manager, Consultancy Company

The team at Daddy Cool Technologies produced a website that fulfilled all requests, met the established deadlines and went significantly beyond the boundaries of a website update in order to be as thorough as possible. They demonstrated knowledge and reliability throughout the process.

I’m the managing director of a small consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Daddy Cool Technologies?

I was looking to update the presentation of my company’s website, which had been developed several years previously.

They have supported my business in a few ways, including updating our website, consulting about our corporate identity and assisting us in marketing our business’ activities.

I deal with two members of their team, the CEO and one of their graphic designers.

How did you come to work with Daddy Cool Technologies?

I have a history with their CEO from working with a company that he was formerly the head of. I met him in the Middle East in person, and he actually helped me develop my website through the company he was with at the time. A while after he left them, I wanted to update the website and because we had a good relationship we decided to continue working with him rather than with the company.

Our final investment will probably be somewhere in the area of $2,000—$3,000.

This time around, we worked together from the end of 2018–July 2019. I am planning on working with him on multiple other projects for colleagues of mine in the future.

I am very satisfied with the way the website looks right now. They were able to maintain or build out all of the features I wanted while upgrading the overall appeal of the site.

How did Daddy Cool Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The reason I went back to him is that he is quite reliable, so I knew I could continue to work with him. He has good ideas and is very knowledgeable about subjects like IT and web domains. More importantly, he is able to explain IT concepts to people with a lot less expertise.

I trust him to guide me through the options that are out there and find the best way to move forward. He met the deadlines that I set, and all in all, I’m very satisfied with the way their process works.

He is extremely knowledgeable, including a lot of expertise in other industries that I am not at all familiar with. He is able to go beyond just developing a website and can help develop a larger strategy for maintenance and marketing in the context of the rest of the industry.

There is nothing specific that I think they should have done differently.

Web & Business Apps for Accounting Firm

"We are very happy with the service."

July 2019

Daddy Cool Technologies developed a website for an accounting firm. The website was an internal application for business management.

Abu Dhabi, UAE
Nishad Ali
Partner, Profit Care Tax Consultancy

Daddy Cool Technologies successfully created a user-friendly management application. The app can perform multiple time-saving tasks. Their team communicated effectively through Basecamp.

I am the founder and CEO of Profit Care Tax Consultancy. We are accounting firm which delivers accounting services for third party companies

For what projects/services did your company hire Daddy Cool Technologies?

For developing a website for us.

A website which lists our services

I contacted /called few vendors and asked for quotation. Then I talked with 2 vendors who were shortlisted and selected the best one which convinced me.

Website Hosting Internal application for business management

I talked with 1 project manager only, Akhil. He was my point of communication. Payments were discussed by Anoop.

They gave me a website and internal business management application which helps my life a lot. Now we can simply create quotes, convert it to invoices and can track payments. As our payments are monthly, this software help us a lot. We are very happy with the service.

We were talking through basecamp. All the updates where through basecamp. Then Akhil was on chat and call also.

I came for website. They studied my requirement and provided me the business management application too. I never expected the benefits until i used it.

I am in Abudhabi and they are mainly in Dubai. It would be great if they have office in Abudhabi.

Overall Score Outstanding performance. They kept the word which they always say - Best web designers in Dubai :) Timely communication and delivery before deadline.
    Completed and delivered before deadline.
    best quote among others
    It works well for me
    I already referred and gave business for them from some of my clients