A No-Limit Advertising Agency

Sneak Peek at our exceptional expressions of all types of advertisement, personalized and customized for brands and businesses. The smart intersection of design, boldness and creativity. Dive deep to see the extremity and versatility in our designs catered to scale brands and businesses. Get a sharp glimpse of our visual storytelling at its best.

With a view to solving the problems of vague and misunderstood advertising, here is our creative showcase to nullify the vague and amplify the boldness. See our design portfolio on our website.

2020
  • A 203, Sky Sol
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380058

Video Production is not easy and specifically when it's rainy. Dad of Ad splendidly shot and created and produced and marketed the campaign 'The Art Voltage' - Creative and innovative in its own way with the touch of boldness and versatility.

Write Right is the highest-rated and one of the fastest-growing content marketing agencies in India now. A 4-year young copy-writing and content writing firm, providing services in technical, advertising, marketing and non-technical writing. From small business to medium enterprises to angel-funded start-ups, they provide 360-degree solutions related to web content, advertising copy and marketing world. Finding a good and

premium content marketing agency or digital writing company is difficult, here comes the rescue.

Everyone is an influencer today - That's how big the current market is. We have created a video campaign for one of the best content writers in the world, officially recognized by Google and Google My Business, Bhavik Sarkhedi, author of 3 published books and founder of many startups and businesses.

Branding for Freelance Software Engineer

"Everyone on the team does their work with great detail."

July - Aug. 2020

Dad of Ad provided branding support for a freelance software engineer. They worked on redesigning a logo and creating a branded brochure over the course of a month-long engagement.

Software Engineer, Freelancer

The services completely met expectations and every deadline was met by Dad of Ad. They excelled in handling the workload and managing the client’s expectations. Bringing attention to detail and skill, they were a reliable partner.

I’m a freelance software engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dad of Ad?

The main thing I hired them for was branding.

To start, I asked them to create a brochure and a logo. Their team handled the complete redesign of my logo.

I worked with Ankit (Creative Designer).

Ankit and I are friends.

The total cost was around $1,000.

I worked with them from July–August 2020. The project lasted 20–30 days.

They did their job and completed the project within the timeline. They delivered exactly what I wanted them to.

How did Dad of Ad perform from a project management standpoint?

The main benefit of their project management is that they were on time every time. They managed the work in a way so that clients don’t suffer.

Everyone on the team does their work with great detail. I spent a short amount of time with them and they did a great job.

At this time, I can’t say there is an area they could have improved.

I don’t think any advice is required — they’ll do a nice job.

They were good at meeting deadlines.
    They didn’t charge drastically — I’d suggest they charge more actually.

Brand Revamp & Brochure Design for Textile Industry Supplier

“They work as if it’s for their own business and take care of their customers.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Dad of Ad provides branding, design, and digital marketing efforts for a textile products supplier. Their team created a logo and handled a brand revamp. They also designed a website, brochures, and flyers.

Jetpur, India
Ramesh Kargathara
Owner & CEO, Prabhat Engineering Works

The deliverables received positive client feedback and the marketing efforts have been fruitful. Dad of Ad ideates creative and modern designs as well as catchy and effective language in their product, brochure, and web designs. They're consistently available and responsive.

I’m the owner and CEO of my family’s business, Prabhat Engineering Works. I took over when my dad retired. We provide multiple products and machines for different users in the textile industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dad of Ad?

We were in need of some rebranding, brochures, and wanted to transition into some digital marketing.

I gave Dad of Ad my concepts and ideas. They created our logo and rebranded the company, preserving our original colors. Their team helped design our website. Customers can see our products and their descriptions there. Dad of Ad designed brochures and flyers to be handed out at a textile expo. They also did some digital marketing for us to increase our online visibility.

I generally interact with the team lead and accountant. There are several people working on their team.

How did you come to work with Dad of Ad?

I was looking for low prices, and I liked what they offered.

We’ve invested less than $10,000.

We began working together around November 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Their marketing is effective. They have cool designs and use catchy words in product descriptions in the brochures and website. Dad of Ad guided me through the process, helping me understand more about design. Feedback from clients has been very positive, as well.

How did Dad of Ad perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone and email. They’re available and responsive.

They work as if it’s for their own business and take care of their customers. They give good feedback and do quality work.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Brochure Design & Video Production for Content Writing Firm

“I liked the ideas they had for the video the most.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Dad of Ad handles digital marketing and video production efforts for a content writing agency. They designed brochures as well as created videos featuring the partner's personal life and business offerings.

Founder, Content Writing Agency

The videos and brochures have received positive feedback and praise from the partner's clients. The Dad of Ad team's deliverables met expectations, and they were receptive to feedback and guidance throughout the process. They're creative and their rates are great from a cost-benefit perspective.

I’m the founder of a content writing agency in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dad of Ad?

We wanted to create a digital marketing campaign in which we required brochure design, creative videos of my personal profile, and a features video that can be seen YouTube.

Dad of Ad has created four or five videos for us, in addition to the brochures, and all types of creatives. We didn’t have any ideas for the videos. We’re a non-creative agency and the writers create content about the requirements for the business from that perspective. Dad of Ad came up with three ideas and out of those, we selected one and proceeded with that.

We worked with three people from their team.

How did you come to work with Dad of Ad?

They’re a newer company, and we found them through a referral from a friend. The budget was not high, and I know that new companies always work harder than already established ones.

We’ve spent $3,500.

The engagement started in January 2020 and it’s ongoing. We’re still working with them, but they aren’t working on anything right now.

Our clients have loved the videos and brochures.

How did Dad of Ad perform from a project management standpoint?

They're new so the deliverables weren’t top-notch, but they weren’t bad at all. I’m a good mentor so along with the process, I taught them things they should or shouldn’t do. We used Skype and email to communicate.

I liked the ideas they had for the video the most. Videos cost too much in the market, but they were affordable. What’s more, the videos are long-lasting.

No, but they should increase the number of people who work there.