Helping Businesses Reach New Heights

Cymax Media is a full service website design and development agency that was founded over 18 years ago with the goal of becoming a leading national marketing, search engine optimization and design company. We have clients from all over the country and around the world and have had the privilege of working with over 400 different clients, from visionary startups to leading commercial and industrial businesses.

Our greatest reward is watching the success of our customers as they top the competition and grow to become greater than they ever dreamed of.

With a special focus on mobile website design, Cymax was one of the first companies to ride the wave of the future in developing well-built, attractive sites that glide seamlessly across any device. Everything we do is goal-oriented and taken from a marketing approach, including our digital outreach strategies.

We also place a high priority on search engine optimization, and building our sites to be friendly to the search engines. We understand how valuable it is to be in Google's top ten organic search results, and work tirelessly to help our clients stay on top amidst the constant changes that happen in the world of SEO. Following best practices that never include black hat techniques is our priority, both for our own business and the long-term success of our customers.

You can trust that you are in good hands when you hire us to do any project, whether it be garnering more traffic to your website or delivering materials for print and advertising. Whatever your task, our exceptionally qualified team of graphic artists, SEO analysts and powerful programmers are sure to take your business to new heights.

2000
Larkspur, CO
  • Cymax Media
    1023 Buttermilk Road
    Larkspur, CO 80118

Janus, Discovery Channel, Vision Source, IBM

Web Design for Staffing Firm

"Everyone knows what's going on in our business, thanks to Cymax Media."

2009 - Ongoing

The client originally hired Cymax Media for the purpose of redesigning the website and then asked the agency to make their site more mobile-friendly, as well.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Administrative Manager, Staffing Firm

Cymax Media contributed to a high-quality website that functions well and is easily updated. The client appreciates the agency’s expertise in SEO and notes that their search engine rankings have improved as a result of Cymax Media’s efforts.

Please describe your company.

We are an executive placement firm. We place general managers, golf professionals, golf course superintendents, executive chefs, assistant managers, and the like at private clubs.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I am the administrative manager.

What was your goal in working with Cymax Media?

We had a really old and outdated website. It was a disaster, and Cymax Media saved us.

In 2009, Cymax Media completely redesigned our website. They are now currently redoing the site to be more mobile friendly.

What was your process in selecting Cymax Media with which to work?

If I recall correctly, it was a referral from one of our search executives.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work that they've done for you?

We've spent somewhere around $4,000 to $5,000 working with Cymax Media.

When did you begin working with them, and is the relationship ongoing?

The relationship started in 2009, and we are still working together.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

Everybody seems to be pleased with our website. It's very functional, the advertisements are posted easily, and everybody can see them. Everyone knows what's going on in our business, thanks to Cymax Media.

Is there anything unique about Cymax Media that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

They have a pretty good handle on SEO [search engine optimization], and I think with our new design it will be even better. We get pretty good traffic. Our search engine rankings have improved greatly. I think they will be even better because we're incorporating more capacity on the new one.

No. We're using Cymax Media again.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

The better the client is organized, the better it will be. They need to know where they're going and what they want to do with their website, provide Cymax Media a good road map, and let them take it from there.

Medical Website Maintenance and Search Engine Optimization

"We are very happy with Cymax Media's performance. They provide strong customer service."

2008 - Ongoing

Cymax Media provided search engine optimization services for a statewide eye doctor association. They have provided regular monthly services on a small scale for over seven years.

Denver Metro Area
Member, Colorado Vizion Works

Cymax Media has done their work reliably and steadily over the years. They communicate well and their customer service is strong; their work has improved web traffic and online visibility.

I am an active member of a national organization of eye doctors. I handle work for the Colorado group.

We needed to bring in a vendor to optimize our local Web pages and maintain everything when we make changes. We don't have time to do it ourselves since we are all busy doctors.

We meet once a month as a group to focus on marketing. Several years ago, one of the members had recommended hiring a local SEO [search engine optimization] firm. Cymax Media was the right fit for us because they are small enough to focus on our account, but also proven.

They do regular work for us every month. It's a small marketing item on our budget, but they have had regular work for our account for the past seven years. The investment and workload has been steady throughout the partnership.

We are very happy with Cymax Media's performance. I don't have anything bad to say about them. They are always responsive and communicate well. They provide strong customer service. I have nothing but positive things to say and would give a five out of five stars for every measure.

Web Design for Health Care Practice

"Cymax Media was very responsive in doing what I wanted on the website and in integrating pictures along with the content."

2012 - Ongoing

Cymax Media provides website development and SEO services for the client with the goal of attracting more visitors and providing a better online presence.

Monument, Colorado
Frank Puckett
Founder, Health Care Practice

Cymax Media consistently performs well for the client and delivers high-quality websites. The client praises the agency for their creativity and development skills. There has been no criticism for the agency and the client continues to rely on Cymax Media.

Please describe your company.

We’re a private optometrist practice located in Monument, Colorado.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the owner, doctor and president.

What was your goal in working with Cymax Media?

We needed to develop a better website to attract more visitors, improve our metrics, and provide a better online presence.

Cymax Media mostly did website development and some search engine optimization.

What was your process in selecting Cymax Media with which to work?

Cymax Media had developed websites for other optometrists and health care professionals, so I knew of them through that. They also did a great job with a website for one of our statewide associations.

I’ve spent around $3,000 working with Cymax Media.

When did you start working with them, and is the relationship ongoing?

We probably first started working with them around three or four years ago. Cymax Media has recently redone everything to make the site even better.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback about their work?

Cymax Media does a top-notch job developing websites.

No. Cymax Media is my sole provider for everything Web-related.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

If you really want to enhance or improve your website, give Cymax Media some direction, but then let them see what they can come up with. They are very creative.

Overall Score They do a great job. I have no reason to go anywhere else.
    I already have.

Web Design for Real Estate Firm

"They [Cymax Media] really keep up with the newer technology. They don’t get stuck with the old technology."

2008 - Ongoing

Cymax Media provided web development, maintenance, and search engine optimization services for the client with the goal of enhancing their online presence.

Colorado, USA
Bruce Routman
Broker, Columbia Properties Residential Brokerage LLC

Cymax Media is an effective partner for the client and consistently delivers high-quality work. The client praises the agency’s commitment to staying current and keeping up with the trends. Cymax Media is highly recommended to others.

Please describe your company.

I’m an independent residential real estate brokerage.

I’m the broker.

What was your goal in working with Cymax Media?

I had existing websites that were created and managed by others. I moved to Cymax Media to enhance and improve those sites.

Cymax Media helped me create several new websites, which are very complex compared to what would normally be expected for real estate websites. Cymax Media created and maintains those sites, and adds enhancements as needed. A big second part of my work with Cymax Media is SEO [search engine optimization].

What was your process for selecting Cymax Media with which to work?

I wanted someone local here in Colorado. I didn’t want to deal with someone I couldn’t meet face to face. I researched several providers online, looking for webmasters in Colorado. I came across Cymax Media, and I was very impressed with the sample of websites they had created.

I’ve spent somewhere between $10,000 and $50,000 working with Cymax Media.

When did you start working with them?

My relationship with them started around six or seven years ago and remains ongoing.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback concerning their work?

They’re always reliable and always there. I guess most importantly, they really keep up with the newer technology. In fact, right now we’re going to new platforms – websites – that are totally new and responsive. They don’t get stuck with the old technology. They’re out there in the forefront of what’s new.

My work with them is really one on one, so it’s the personal contact and rapport that is so important. When I call Cymax Media, I always get to talk with the same person, and I appreciate that.

I can’t think of anything either of us would change.

What advice would you give future clients of theirs?

The more clients can define what they want, the better off they will be. If clients do not have a clear vision of what they want, they are going to be disappointed.