Minnesota Design Company

CYBERsprout is a boutique website design agency that puts our people and clients first. We build lasting relationships by providing WordPress websites, managed hosting and digital strategy solutions to those who value and appreciate what they communicate online and who trust expert advice.

Alexandria, MN

Otter Tail County, Alexandria Tourism, GCI, Alex Pro-Fab, Computer Connection

New CBD E-commerce Website Image

New CBD E-commerce Website

Kato came to us in need of an e-commerce site to showcase their available products, as well as serve as a form of education for customers.

"The site highlights their knowledge on the range of products and the positive feedback from the people who have tried them," lead designer Whitney said. "The site also provides education about CBD and how it works."

Art Competition Website Image

Art Competition Website

Art Wars needed a website overhaul in order to make the registration process more user friendly and easier to manage on the backend of the site, while also showcasing a creative style.

"Art Wars was a fun site to work on because it was very design-forward and vibrant," lead designer Beth said. "We faced challenges along the way, including determining the most logical way to lead the user in the right direction for

registering. But because of those challenges, this site was a true team effort."
New E-commerce Site for Food Products Image

New E-commerce Site for Food Products

"It was remarkable timing to be able to launch Amy's online store right as the coronavirus hit local retailers," said Tyler, who led the project. "We've already seen some great activity on the site. I think people are surprised by all the different flavor options available for olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Well worth a peek!"

Manufacturing Website Redesign Image

Manufacturing Website Redesign

GCI was looking for a new, sleek look to display their solutions.

"GCI was one of those projects where all team members played a role," said Beth, lead designer. "It's always fun to watch design and development come together to create an awesome final product."

Resort Website Redesign Image

Resort Website Redesign

Canary Beach Resort came to CYBERsprout looking for a fresh new look and easy-to-navigate site.

"It's always fun to take an existing site and run with the content to create something new," said Beth, lead designer. "Canary Beach Resort came out with a nice, resort feel while also making it easy for resort visitors to navigate."

Dental Website Redesign Image

Dental Website Redesign

Dentistry at the Center wanted a clean, modern refresh for their site and CYBERsprout delivered.

"DATC was a fun site because it pushed some design boundaries," said lead designer Beth. "Having the main menu on the lefthand side sets the site apart from others and adds some modern elements."

Website Update for Culture Leadership Business

"These guys are true partners, which is why I trust them with my web presence."

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

CYBERsprout revamped a management consultancy's WordPress site from the ground up. In addition to updating the design and content, they also provided copyediting and coaching services.

Denver, Colorado
S. Chris Edmonds
President & CEO, The Purposeful Culture Group

After the relaunch, the site helped double business growth and continues to earn compliments from clients for its clear, actionable information. CYBERsprout has since continued to maintain the website, expanding their services to host two more sites. The team is competent, proactive, and efficient.

I'm the President/CEO/Founder of The Purposeful Culture Group, a culture leadership consulting firm. I'm a speaker, author, and executive consultant who helps senior leaders create purposeful, positive, productive work cultures.

For what projects/services did your company hire CYBERsprout?

CYBERsprout helped redesign and refine my web presence at http://drivingresultsthroughculture.com. Since the refresh of my site, they also host my two websites, conduct regular maintenance, and update content with my direction.

The goals were to have a crystal clear, concise description of how I help senior leaders improve the health of their work culture - and a clear call to action for interested senior leaders to schedule a video call with me to learn more about my proven process.

CYBERsprout had completed a similar web presence re-design for one of my editor's clients and she loved working with them - and loved the resulting site/messaging.

New custom theme in Wordpress. New design. New content. New images. Copy editing & coaching. It was a wholesale revamp of my entire web home.

I worked primarily with Tyler and Brad at CYBERsprout. In recent years, Beth has been my go-to person for content updates (and fixes to plugins I break - heh heh).

My business has grown 200% since the website's "re-debut." The web refresh continues to bring compliments from clients who say the site is clear, presents actionable information, and provides quick access to me, the author/founder/consultant behind the process.

The CYBERsprout team used Basecamp as a means to track tasks and progress. I had access but wasn't involved in daily project updates. The project launched before the due date and was less expensive than projected - all good things.

The team is competent, efficient, proactive, friendly, and - highly important, challenging about suggestions that might look "cool" to me but, in their experience, erodes the customer's understanding of the call to action. These guys are true partners, which is why I trust them with my web presence.

Nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score Terrific partners.
    Easy and reliable.
    Less than I was willing to pay (don't tell them)!
    Exceeded promised outcomes, fixed burps with a smile, and pushed me to be clearer than I'd ever been with my process.
    Quite likely, as you can see from this review.

Web Redesign for Podcast Network & Media Site

"They have an uncanny ability to take my vague, rambling suggestions and turn them into actionable items."

Jan. - Feb. 2015

CYBERsprout ventured to revolutionize the website of a podcast network. They were tasked with transforming an outdated blog format into a professional-looking platform.

Burbank, California
Ryan Haley
Co-Creator, PopFilter

The project was a complete success. CYBERsprout delivered a sleek new interface that's user-friendly for both admin and site visitors. The team was always available to quickly address issues. They also demonstrated their intuitive ability to transform the client's ideas into a tangible reality.

I am the co-creator of PopFilter, a website and podcast network dedicated to discussing the less-than-fine arts in fine ways.

For what projects/services did your company hire CYBERsprout?

We quickly outgrew our janky website, and CYBERsprout was able to swoop in and revolutionize every aspect of it.

Our goals were mainly just to trick people into thinking that we were professional. Since that's not something we were going to be able to do ourselves, we instead had to hire the most professional people in the biz (short for business).

We did extensive online research, trying to find a company that was spectacular at their jobs BUT didn't cost us all of the money we currently had, plus all of the money we would ever make in the future. CYBERsprout soon became the only option.

YourPopFilter.com went from a cheesy looking blog to a professional website. CYPBERsprout helped us organize, design, and make everything more accessible than it had ever been before.

I mostly dealt with Tyler, our project manager, but from time to time would speak to other people, depending on the job.

After the project, my company was able to create and post faster and easier than they ever had before. And the number of visitors to the website climbed exponentially, thanks to us no longer having something that resembled Geocities.

The workflow was perfect. CYBERsprout was always frequently available to discuss issues I was having, and then fixes were implemented immediately. Not only that, but they have an uncanny ability to take my vague, rambling suggestions and turn them into actionable items.

The people at CYBERsprout are so dedicated that they become part of your team/family. They have a rooting interest in you. They want your success as much as you do, and it shows in their work.

Unfortunately, I was only 110% satisfied. 111% would have been better for me.

Website Creation & Migration for Government Departments

"They're very sharp, and it is obvious they know their subject matter."

June - Dec. 2018

CYBERsprout designed a customer-centered website that could support multiple admins across different departments. They then migrated over 1,000 pages of legacy content and added an HR portal for internal staff.

Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Scott Backstrom
E-Government Administrator, Otter Tail County, Minnesota

The new site was easier to navigate thanks to a custom search function, and departments could now update their content directly. Because CYBERsprout took the time to listen, they were able to produce a thoughtful solution that met government needs. They laid out an aggressive but balanced timeline.

Otter Tail County, MN. We are home to about 60,000 residents in West Central Minnesota. I am the eGovernment Administrator for the county.

For what projects/services did your company hire CYBERsprout?

We wanted to modernize our website to make it more customer-centered as well as have the ability to allow for multiple administrators from a dozen different departments be able to edit and add information.

We also needed to migrate over 1000 pages of content and forms to the new system. We also wanted to create a better internal portal so that our employees could access HR and other related information.

To make our website more intuitive for users and web authors. Migration of existing information and functionality. Improving customer service for our residents. Reducing the amount of time it took to add or change content. Our users/residents can now access more information quicker than ever before.

We took bids from a handful of regional vendors. They were the most qualified based on what our current needs were. They also came highly recommended from a project they did with Otter Tail Lakes Country Association.

They designed, constructed and implemented a WordPress Content Management System website custom configured based on our needs. They implemented several custom additions and plugins. They also provided onsite training as well as support before, during and after the migration process. They also provide hosting as well as CMS maintenance and service.

The project team had two people on site, and others remotely in support roles. They were professional, thoughtful and actually listened to our requirements as well as our concerns.

Our new website is far easier to navigate for our residents. The custom search engine is more intuitive and people spend less time trying to find what they need.

We now have a team of web authors that are able to update their departments' content directly. Residents now have the ability to subscribe and receive notifications on just the content that appeals to them directly.

Project management was handled very well. Along with the Otter Tail County team, CYBERsprout laid out an aggressive yet balanced timeline for migration and creation. We had regular meetings to make sure we were on track and that the work being done matched our expectations.

They were even great to work with when we changed our mind and they were quick to offer new solutions based on our input.

Tyler and his team were fantastic to work with. They're very sharp, and it is obvious they know their subject matter.

They were also very good at listening to what our needs were. Obviously they didn't know county government processes and were very good about asking the right questions so they could implement the type of system that worked best for us.

They didn't come at us with a cookie-cutter type solution that they tried to make every client fit into. I very much appreciated the thoughtful and thorough process.

It's difficult to come up with something that is lacking. Their team has been quick to respond even after the migration was complete. The process took quite a while, but probably would have been quicker if we wouldn't have changed our minds on things.

Overall Score I would give them an "11" if I could.
    Very good. The only timelines that were changed were at our request.
    CYBERsprout was not the least expensive option, but thier custom solutions were well worth it.
    Extreamly talented team of people. Professional quality.
    I would recomend without hesitation

Website Dev for Kindness & Generosity Nonprofit

"They were so fun and easy to work with and talk to. They worked hard for me and wanted to be sure that I was happy."

Apr. - June 2020

CYBERsprout migrated information from an existing website onto two new platforms, providing design and maintenance as well. This involved creating blog pages and a calendar with an integrated RSVP.

Richfield, Minnesota
Nickie Kromminga Hill
Founder, Kindness & Generosity Nonprofit

Now, the client easily manages both sites with minimal support from CYBERsprout. Customers continue to offer positive feedback about the platforms. Due to the vendor's stellar listening skills and valuable suggestions, it was easy to work with the team. They completed tasks ahead of schedule.

I am the founder and Executive Director of a non-profit called The Spread Sunshine Gang. Additionally, I am also a freelance writer.

For what projects/services did your company hire CYBERsprout?

I used CYPERsprout for two different web design projects.

-clean, easy to navigate sites

-fun colors and graphics to keep the audience coming back

-a way to purchase merchandise from the website

-blogging pages

-calendar/events pages with RSVP integrated

-stress-free service

After researching on my own and becoming completely overwhelmed with possibilities, a friend suggested CYBERsprout. She had used their services and knew the team personally. I loved her website! I reached out to CYBERsprout shortly there-after.

For both projects, I had a pre-existing website and I wanted all of the information on those websites to new sites, and I wanted brand new designs for the sites and monthly maintenance.

I was assigned the same team for both projects: a project manager and a web designer.

I am easily able to run both sites on my own, with minimal help from CYBERsprout, I continue to hear positive feedback from my customers.

Both the project developer and the web designer were a breeze to work with. We either met by phone or virtually, and they were always prompt in communication with me. They were amazing listeners and did exactly what I asked, but also suggested things that might make my sites better (which I asked them to do!) They completed their work ahead of schedule and within budget!

They listened to me! They were so fun and easy to work with and talk to. They worked hard for me and wanted to be sure that I was happy with the results.

I can't think of a thing, other than I wish their office and my home were nearer one another! I have yet to meet the fabulous staff at CYBERsprout in person!

Website Dev for Insurance Company

"Met or exceeded goals."

Jan. 2019 - July 2020

CYBERsprout provided web management and an IT consultation. Their team implemented security features.

Alexandria, Minnesota
Keith Meyer
President, Insurance Company

CYBERsprout successfully exceeded goals. The workflow was seamless and effective. They were very knowledgeable.

I am the President of BIllmark's Lakes Area Insurance Inc.

Web Management/IT consultation

Security/Consumer Review/Local resource

Warm referral

CYBERsprout helped us put together our website and routinely follows up with any security/new features we may need. The latest was a review button that allows our clients to rate us with a simply button.

Usually deal with Tyler or Brad.

Met or exceeded goals

workflow consisted of a few emails. Seamless.

Knowledge and ability to explain IT/web to an insurance guy :)

Always room for improvement but can't put my finger on any that jump out at me.