We Make IT Simple and Secure.

Gold

CyberDuo - formerly Zeeonet offers a comprehensive suite of IT and Cybersecurity services for hightly regulated industries in the Los Angeles area. Our services include Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity and Managed Security Services, Cloud Computing, Business Continuity, Security Awareness Training and Compliance. In the world of IT cybersecurity became one of the challanging parts and thats the area we're extremely passioned about.

Our security expers are working 24/7 to make sure that our customers are protected. We monitor networks around the clock. We push everything we do into the spectrum of security. We Make IT Simple and Secure.

2008
Los Angeles, CA
  • 633 W 5th St Suite 2600
    Los Angeles, CA 90071
  • 303 N Glenoaks Blvd Suite 200
    Burbank, CA 91502
  • 17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600
    Irvine, CA 92614

Disney, Koto Studio, Boom Box Post, Cardiovascular Medical Group, EpiSource, South Bay Allergy and Asthma, Ocean Medical, American United Home Care, Coalition for Clean Air, Fun Factory, Vitalia Group, SSR Motorsports, Trinity Capital Investment Banking, Mirdon Production

IcyDeals - Testimonial

CyberDuo (formerly Zeeonet) helps icydeals.com to manage their IT infrustructure by providing 24/7 IT support services. Services include Managed IT Services and Cybersecurity.

CyberDuo (formerly Zeeonet) helps FOD to manage thier day to day IT support operations. IT services include Managed IT Services and Cybersecurity.

CyberDuo (formerly Zeeonet) helps Fortune Foreclosures to secure their IT infrustructure and protect their clients against IT breaches. Services include Cybersecurity and Managed IT Services.

Thai Community Development Center - Testimonial

ThaiCDC is a non-profit social service agency in Los Angeles serving a large Thai immigrant population trying to provide opportunities for these populations to achive economic self-sufficency and a better standard of living and quality of life. CyberDuo (formerly Zeeonet) helps ThaiCDC to address all technology challanges so they can work more easily and with no downtime. The services CyberDuo provides include day to day IT

Support operations and IT infrustructure design.

Cybersecurity & IT Services for Automotive Business

“They care about our business, providing us with quick communications.”

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

CyberDuo continues to provide IT services to an automotive company, ensuring that they’re systems remain free of viruses. They also manage a centralized database and offer on-site assistance.

11- 50 Employees

Edgar Purto
Owner, US Auto Clinic

Quickly coming to the aid of their partner when IT issues arise, the team has remained successful in keeping all vital operations up and running. Their attention to detail paired with their expert problem-solving skills made for a smooth collaboration. Customers can expect consistent responsiveness.

I’m the CEO of an automotive company.

What challenge were you trying to address with CyberDuo?

We had some problems with our computers because a virus got into our network.

They came into our office, looking for the source of the issue. It turns out that the virus got into our system through an email. We had cybersecurity issues that needed to be fixed. After about two hours of work in our office, they told me the problems were solved.

Our systems began to work and function correctly again. They fixed our estimating system. At this point, they provide full IT support. They manage our centralized database, which has helped in opening up new locations. When we changed our phone system, they’ve provided phone services to handle that transition smoothly in our two main locations.

I’ve been in contact with Kevin (CEO, CyberDuo), but I’ve met with about three other people from their team.

How did you come to work with CyberDuo?

When our cybersecurity issues came up, I did a Google search and called 2–3 companies. They knew what they were doing, and that gave me confidence in hiring them.

We started working together around September 2019, and our teams are still working together.

As long as everything is working in our office, we know that they’re doing a good job. If there is some issue, they have quick reaction times. Oftentimes, they can correct problems remotely, so they don’t even have to come into our office. The work has been well-received on our end.

How did CyberDuo perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive. There hasn’t been a time that I’ve called and they didn’t answer. My problems are always solved very quickly with them.

They care about our business, providing us with quick communications.

I can’t think of anything.

I’ve recommended them to one of our customers, and I know that they were happy in their engagement as well.

Cybersecurity Check for Healthcare Company

"The most impressive is their response time."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

CyberDuo conducted a network security assessment and then produced a security strategy that includes penetration testing, social engineering, and more. Now, they monitor the network on an ongoing basis.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Toronto, Canada
Project Coordinator, Healthcare Company

The team has maintained a reliable work ethic throughout the partnership. They are prompt communicators, and they have a thorough reporting system.

Im a Project Coordinator managing all sub contractors including IT and Cybersecurity.

For what projects/services did your company hire CyberDuo?

We had a requirement to hire independent contractor to check our BAS systems and penetration testing for external users.

The goal we had is to have secure enviroment for all our digital assets inside our building.

I worked with CyberDuo before and they have built our Firewall systems.

When we hired CyberDuo we had an urgent need to check our IT environment. They came in and started immediately. They have collected and conducted network security assessment, they went through the whole infrastructure to make sure no device is missed. After collecting enough information they started to create policies and procedures. They came up with the strategy which included but not limited to penetration testing, social engineering and other technics. Now they actively monitoring the network and making sure everything is secure before the launch.

We have worked with Brian (project manager) and Nick (security analyst).

Having CyberDuo as a partner gives us peace of mind, and as a result, our systems are well protected which is a huge deal these days.

I was working with the project manager. I'm able to reach him anytime during business hours. All the issues are addressed immediately. I like the reporting they have.

The most impressive is their response time. When we have a question their project manager is available right away.

So far so good. Can't think of any areas.

IT Installation & Maintenance for TV Company

“They are a phone call away; it is like they are working with us.”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Cyber Duo provides remote IT services to a television company. They did service installation and network security implementation, and they continue to provide maintenance.

Glendale, California
CTO, TV Channel

Cyber Duo has facilitated a long-term partnership by providing effective services and remaining highly responsive. The team delivers actionable insights on what products and updates internal stakeholders should consider. They monitor the system closely and handle maintenance needs quickly.

I’m the CTO of a television channel.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

We needed help with IT services for our TV channel.

Cyber Duo took care of service installation and network security implementation. They advised what products to purchase and explained how the installation design would go. They’re now providing maintenance. The team mostly works remotely.

We worked with two people during the installation. I am mostly in touch with one person.

How did you come to work with Cyber Duo?

I wasn’t here at the time, so I’m unsure of how we found them initially. There was another person here who I believe did some online research or was referred to them.

We have spent between $200,000–$1,000,000.

The engagement began 4–5 years ago, and the work is ongoing.

As far as I can judge right now, everything is good.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

They let us know what they were going to do, and they did it in the timely manner that they said it would be done. Everything has been good.

They are a phone call away; it is like they are working with us. Whenever I call them with any problems, they take care of it right away, which is the most important thing. I don’t have to wait on the line or talk to different operators trying to explain the problem; everything is done immediately. They respond as soon as possible, which is the main goal for me.

So far, no. They have been monitoring everything, and they make suggestions when something needs to be upgraded to a newer model. Everything has been working fine and, when it comes to maintenance, they take care of things very quickly. I don’t have any complaints, which is why we are still working with them. We are happy with them.

If you give them the project and are happy with the budget and other things, give them a shot. I really recommend them. I don’t have any complaints.

The price isn’t the cheapest on the market, but it is reasonable for the quality and the way they perform. It is worth the money.
    I have already recommended some of my friends to them.

IT Services for a Family Medical & Urgent Care Practice

"Their timing is always reasonable."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Cyber Duo performs ongoing IT services for a family & urgent care practice. The team revamped their phone and computer system.

Redondo Beach, California
Ashley Iglesias
Office Manager, Ocean Medical Family & Urgent Care

Cyber Duo’s top-notch services consistently meet expectations. Their responsiveness is noteworthy. Their customer service approach complemented their efficient workflow. Customers can expect an excellent IT services provider.

I’m the office manager at Ocean Medical Family Practice & Urgent Care. Based in Redondo Beach, we see around 60 patients each day. I’m in charge of day-to-day operations, dealing with vendors, employees, and scheduling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

Cyber Duo has been part of the company longer than I have. From what I know, we had a disaster, and they took over our entire computer system.

The team at Cyber Duo revamped our entire computer system. They also switched our phones to internet phones. They’re responsible for all of our day-to-day IT needs.

Their team has assisted with computer, phone, and scanner issues. If I have a problem, I fill out a ticket. Someone will give me a call and help me with whatever issue I’m having.

In total, we work with three people, including Kevin (Cybersecurity Leader, Cyber Duo) and Victor (CTO, Cyber Duo).

How did you come to work with Cyber Duo?

I believe that our past vendor employed one of the main people from Cyber Duo. After he left, we went with him.

We’ve invested $220,000.

Cyber Duo has had a relationship with the practice for about seven years. I began interacting with them in June 2015.

All of their work has been well-received by our internal team. We use them for everything.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

Kevin and Victor are always there to help. Once we give them a project, it’s finished quickly. If it’s something small, then it’s done within a week. If it’s something major, it takes about a month. Their timing is always reasonable.

I appreciate their excellent customer service.

I have nothing negative to say.

Work with them.

IT Services for Medical Practice

"With Cyber Duo, what’s said will be done is done on schedule."

2014 - Ongoing

Cyber Duo manages IT services for a medical practice. The team migrated and maintains networks as well as provides local and remote support, which includes guidance on processes and purchases.

Torrance, California
Kartik Ananth
Founder, Pacific Pain and Wellness

Cyber Duo delivers services that meet expectations to increase systems’ stability and prevent downtime, supporting business growth. The team is organized and executes solutions thoughtfully to prevent the interruption of business operations. They are dependable and follow-through with tasks on time.

I’m the owner of a medical practice with multiple providers. I also do some consulting in the medical technology industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

IT’s complicated. We needed someone to manage everything well, especially our network and telephone systems.

Cyber Duo set up and maintained our networks. Also, they’ve advised us on capital purchases, workflow processes, efficiency solutions, and telephone infrastructure. Their team provides onsite and remote services. A lot of their resources are offsite, but they always make visits on a regular schedule.

We’ve worked with 2–3 people. Kevin (CEO, Cyber Duo) is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Cyber Duo?

Cyber Duo was a recommendation.

We’ve spent probably $50,000 on their services.

We began working together in 2014 and our work with them is ongoing.

We judge their performance based on network reliability and downtime, which are crucial. Their work has been 100% up to our standards. Kevin's efficient and tells us what we need. He doesn’t recommend something that isn’t necessary. In fact, sometimes he’ll dissuade us from getting something that’s expensive and won't be valuable. He does good cost analysis, so I’ve been happy.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. Everything gets scheduled and a plan's devised. Solutions are rolled out when there will be minimal disruption to the business.

They pay attention to details and are reliable, which is huge in IT. We’ve had problems in the past with the reliability of other vendors. Somebody would say they’ll do something, but then it wasn’t done. With Cyber Duo, what’s said will be done is done on schedule.

No, I don’t have anything that I can say they need to improve.

After they’ve interviewed a few people, interview Cyber Duo and give them a try. I found that they’ve been helpful in growing my business.

Overall Score They’ve been with me for so long. I have no reason to leave them because they’ve done a great job.

Managed IT Services for General Contracting Company

"Cyber Duo’s on top of their responsibilities and takes care of any issues."

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

Cyber Duo manages IT operations for a general contracting business. The team updated an IT infrastructure, integrated on-site hardware, and established remote devices to streamline business communications.

Gardena, California
Raymond Clantz
Owner, AP Construction

Cyber Duo addresses on-site and remote technical challenges rapidly to support effective business processes. The team manages and executes projects efficiently, which minimizes client oversight. Their composed communication and accommodation of unique user needs has ensured a long-term partnership.

I’m the owner of a general contracting business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

We were a growing company at the time and started to implement more tech in the field. We worked with a company that wasn’t capable of supporting us in the field. We needed somebody to manage the devices.

Cyber Duo modernized our existing IT infrastructure. At the time, we didn’t have any redundancy, so their team added back up devices. They also came on-site to transition us to faster and more stable equipment. When we have a problem with our hardware, their team will come onsite to resolve the issue.

Cyber Duo also implemented field devices such as tablets so our field staff can communicate with us 24/7. Now, we can send documents back and forth and they can access project files. Cyber Duo was key to helping our field staff learn the devices and get them to work correctly. They’ve maintained those devices too, answering questions and resolving issues, which is critical to the business. If a problem goes unresolved, I can lose thousands of dollars an hour.

On a regular basis, I work with about six people. I engage with certain individuals more often than others because I prefer to establish consistency with my staff.

How did you come to work with Cyber Duo?

A colleague who had worked for our previous vendor referred me to Cyber Duo.

Over the years, I’ve spent over $250,000.

We began working together in 2010 and Cyber Duo provides ongoing support.

Their team has been great in terms of being responsive. When we had another company managing our tech, I would get calls from employees. Now, I receive only a few calls from employees about ongoing issues, which is a big deal. Cyber Duo’s on top of their responsibilities and takes care of any issues.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is one of their strong suits. Recently, I decided to stop keeping my own servers in-house. I told Cyber Duo what I wanted to do, and they took care of it.

While I don’t have a lot of hardware issues, I have user issues. Cyber Duo has been patient with my staff who aren't patient with technology and are always under pressure. If my guys have to stop, that equates to tens of thousands of dollars in losses. There can’t be hang-ups in construction, so my staff freaks out if there’s a problem. They need information quickly, which can’t always be dealt with over the phone because we have to log changes in construction. My staff needs extra support and Cyber Duo doesn’t complain or overcharge me for their services.

I don’t have any complaints.

Before working with Cyber Duo, I engaged four other companies over the course of two years. I’ve been with Cyber Duo for several years consistently, which says something about them. I haven’t had thoughts or considerations of changing. It comes down to time and money and they haven’t raised their prices frequently.

Cloud Integration & IT Support for Insurance Company

“Cyber Duo made everything easier for us and our users.”

2012 – Ongoing

Cyber Duo provided cloud integration services for an insurance company. Their team maintains the cloud-based system and provides ongoing IT support around the clock.

Glendale, California
Levon Amyan
General Manager & Agent Broker, Calcost Insurance Services

The new system is more convenient for the internal team, keeping their information secure and making it easier to access. Cyber Duo works to understand their client’s business and provide customized advice to fit their needs. Their team always has a solution to arising issues.

I am the general manager and agent broker at Calcost Insurance Services. We work with a lot of clients and insurance companies, booking policies for people and businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

We had a traditional cybersecurity system where we kept a bunch of servers in the closet and were looking to move everything to the cloud. All of our clients’ information has to be safe, secure, and hard to access.

Cyber Duo converted everything into Microsoft Cloud. Their team keeps all of our data secure. They also maintain all of our devices and provide 24 hour IT support. We can call them any time there is an issue and they get back to us within a minute or two and help us out.

I worked directly with Kevin (Founder & CEO, Cyber Duo). He has been my main point of contact throughout the process.

How did you come to work with Cyber Duo?

They recommended their services to us.

We have invested about $600,000 so far.

Our ongoing engagement with Cyber Duo began in 2012.

Our new system is more convenient and makes it easier for us to access our clients’ information while making sure everything is safe and secure. We also haven’t lost any information, and we keep all documentation, signatures, and documents.

Thanks to Cyber Duo, we can access the information from anyway. This really keeps the business going so we don’t slow down by looking for information since it’s all in one place. The new system is easier and faster.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is great, they’re on top of everything. Whenever you call them, they answer and fix whatever problem you have. Cyber Duo is pleasant to work with and doesn’t give you a hard time.

Their team is understanding about any issues we have and always have a solution. They’re ready to go and figure it out. Our teams communicate through phone and email.

Cyber Duo made everything easier for us and our users. The cloud-based system is the most important thing they brought to the table.

No, everything has been great. They follow up with all the new technological advancements.

Hear what they have to say because their engineers are specialists. Take their advice whenever they find a problem. They know what the best solution for your company is because they understand your company’s needs.

Overall Score They’re on top of everything.
    They’re always on top of it and make everything as quick as possible.
    The money we’ve invested is actually working.
    They offer a high quality of service and always fix any issues.
    They’ve been a great helping hand when it comes to cybersecurity.

IT Consulting for a Design Studio

"From a customer service standpoint, the team at Cyber Duo performs extremely well."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Cyber Duo installed a firewall and performed other consulting services for a branding studio. The team assists with all of the studio’s internet solutions.

Murad Assaf
Client Services Manager, Koto Studio

The team at Cyber Duo delivers an exceptional service, accomplishing all of their client’s goals. Their responsiveness was top-notch. They met expectations, going above and beyond.

I’m a client manager at Koto Studio, a design studio that performs branding services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

We needed a firewall installation as well as overall consulting for Internet solutions.

Along with building a new firewall for the company, they provided consulting services. We inquired about what seemed feasible for the company at the time while getting their opinion on which companies to proceed with in terms of planning.

When I had reached out to them originally, they had given me a breakdown of the bare minimum internet speeds a company of our size would need. This included download speeds and uploading any large type of file. Their team lets us know what is doable for our company in terms of upgrading our connection, as well.

We worked with two people, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Cyber Duo?

My managing director found them and relayed the information about Cyber Duo to me.

Our engagement with Cyber Duo started in July 2019.

From a customer service standpoint, the team at Cyber Duo performs extremely well. We’re still using Cyber Duo for any internet solutions. Once we start upgrading our service, we will be contacting them at some point.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

The project ran a little bit longer than expected, but that was due to a hardware issue we had in-house. This happened late on a Friday, but their team stayed until the issue was resolved.

I was impressed with how quickly they respond to emails and phone calls. The team at Cyber Duo gets the job done the first time around. For example, we had wanted to change something involving our Wi-Fi, but we couldn’t do it from our end since they installed the firewall. While there were some challenges, their team resolved everything within an hour. Kevin (CEO, Cyber Duo) usually gets in contact with me fairly quickly. He also follows-up regularly.

To be honest, no. Their team accomplished everything we asked for. I have nothing negative to say.

The process is pretty straightforward. CyberDuo can handle any network issues.

We have proof of their value.

Web Design & Cybersecurity for Branding Company

“So far, there hasn’t been anything Cyber Duo hasn’t been able to do. Our team is pleased with their work.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2010 - Ongoing

Cyber Duo has developed many client websites from scratch and always implements security features. Additionally, they monitor the sites and provide support when there is a security breach.

Brand Manager, Branding Company

The partnership has been successful as both clients and internal team members are satisfied with Cyber Duo’s work. Over the course of this engagement, their team has responded quickly when needed, followed instructions, and met deadlines. They’re considered a trustworthy partner.

I’m the branding manager for a bran building company and we build content for large companies, including Fortune 500 companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

We hired Cyber Duo to maintain our client’s IP infrastructure and cybersecurity.

They’ve built several websites from scratch for our clients and implemented several security features. They address any issues that our clients have. For example, one of our customers got hacked and Cyber Duo helped right away. They blocked everything and made sure the site was up and running.

We worked with Kevin (CEO, Cyber Duo) and another partner.

We’ve spent about $1 million since we began working with them.

My company has been working with them since 2010 and our partnership is ongoing.

We judge the results based on our happy clients, and they think the technical aspect is great. So far, there hasn’t been anything Cyber Duo hasn’t been able to do. Our team is pleased with their work. We trust them and have a great partnership.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

They just do everything on time and they follow our instructions. So, they meet the deadline.

First of all, when it comes to cybersecurity, they’re the best out there. On top of that, they have fantastic customer service. They’re responsive and always act quickly when needed.

No, I don’t think so. Everything has gone really well and we’re really happy to work with them.

If you want your website to be very secure, you should turn to Cyber Duo.

IT Support for a Medical Provider

“In the medical space, their attention to complying with HIPPA standards has been a really big plus.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Cyber Duo upgraded and continues to manage the server network of a small private medical practice, including implementing and monitoring security measures and transitioning to the cloud.

Torrance, California
Gary Quintos
Practice Administrator, South Bay Allergy & Asthma Associates

The increased network stability and security provided by Cyber Duo has allowed their client to operate continuously without fearing network failures or attacks. Their team is responsive at all times and addresses issues as soon as they arise, demonstrating investment in their customer’s success.

Our company is South Bay Allergy & Asthma Associates. We are a specialty medical provider and independent medical office that provides asthma and allergy care to our patients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cyber Duo?

They were providing IT infrastructure for us and all the managed IT services that go along with that.

We did have a network in place, but they’ve helped us with a lot of upgrades and maintenance on that network. We started by upgrading and installing greater security measures and transitioning to the cloud, and since then have focused on getting up to speed with current technology standards.

They monitor the site 24/7 and if we have any issues come up, we reach out to them and they take care of it pretty much immediately.

I work with three people on their team, the founder and a couple of technical leads. We don’t have anyone specifically focused on project management.

How did you come to work with Cyber Duo?

They actually took over the company that we were working with before who had designed the network originally.

Over the years, I would estimate we’ve spent about $100,000 in total.

We started with them in 2013 and are continuing to work together on an ongoing basis.

Our network uptime and stability are extremely healthy. We don’t have a lot of statistics besides whether or not our site is down, but since we can’t operate as a practice when that happens, just having uninterrupted access is a huge benefit for us.

How did Cyber Duo perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime we have a problem, their team is on it immediately. They’re very flexible with our scheduling needs, so we feel we get enough attention from them and are treated like a valued customer.

In the medical space, their attention to complying with HIPPA standards has been a really big plus. A lot of IT services don’t extend that far beyond functional requirements, but we’ve never had a problem with compliance thanks to them.

I can’t think of any weak spots off the top of my head. We’re really happy with their services.

When it comes to smaller private medical offices, their company offers some really good advice regarding security measures. It might seem a little bit excessive, but they’ve been really helpful in keeping us out of trouble with potential malware attacks and other security risks.

Gold