SEO Marketing For Dentists & Surgeons

SEO Marketing For Dentists & Surgeons

All-In-One New Website, SEO, Digital Marketing & Cutting Edge Tools for 1 Monthly Price.

We’ve Driven Over 400,000 Leads For Clients.

Dentists on the Cutting Edge

Mobile Perfect & Secure Websites For Dentists

Proven Media Placement Methods

SEO Marketing For Dentists

Drive High Quality Target Traffic

Convert Traffic Into New Patients & Cases

Industry Leading Platform

Automated Reviews Platform with reputation management

Online Patient Registration Portal with practice software integration (for dental practices)

Easy Online Patient Payments

Data Driven Reporting

Conversion Rate Optimization

Robust Cutting Edge solid state servers based in the United States with 24/7 updates and daily backups.

Surgeons on the Cutting Edge

Automated Reviews Platform with reputation management

Data Driven Reporting

Conversion Rate Optimization

Pricing

All-In-One monthly packages start at $3000+ depending on market size, competition & health of domain.

No hefty upfront design fees.

6 month minimum commitment.

2007

The Medical Spa at Petrungaro Plastic Surgery,

Friends of Honduran Children,

Music Go Round

WordPress Design, SEO, & More for Plastic Surgery Practice

“They revolutionized what we do online, and they’ve made me money.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Cutting Edge Digital Marketing developed and designed websites using WordPress. They built out necessary features and integrated an online payment functionality. Their team continually provides SEO services.

Munster, Indiana
Jason Petrungaro
Owner, Petrungaro Plastic Surgery

Cutting Edge Digital Marketing delivered high-quality websites that reinvigorated a business. Their approach to SEO and digital marketing increased the client’s organic ranking exponentially. Now, the firm is frequently contacted by new customers. Their founder provides a fantastic experience.

I’m the owner of Petrungaro Plastic Surgery. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I focus on cosmetics and aesthetics. I also own a medical spa.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cutting Edge Digital Marketing?

After relocated to a new area, I needed a hard reset of my whole practice. That required me to find a talented firm capable of helping me create a website, manage an SEO campaign, and establish an overall brand identity.

Cutting Edge Digital Marketing started the engagement by rebuilding our WordPress website. They also made a website for my medical spa and set up the necessary third-party integrations. That way, the new site supports online payments and other processing features of a similar nature.

They monitor our SEO and work to get us highly ranked on Google. To further that effort, I collaborate with Chris (Founder, Cutting Edge Digital Marketing) to produce marketing content. Being a medical surgeon, my practice cannot have incorrect or misleading information out there. Therefore, I do a lot of the content writing. But Chris always approaches me with excellent ideas for blog posts and other things. Luckily, he’s a Google wizard who can keep up with their daily algorithm changes. We’re always working on getting organic rankings higher, and better recognized by different websites. From what I can tell, Cutting Edge Digital Marketing works towards our goals 24 hours a day. They’re always on-point and professional.

Chris is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Cutting Edge Digital Marketing?

A representative for a medical skincare product we were using told us about Chris. I reached out to him, and we had an enjoyable conversation over the phone. He analyzed my website at the time, along with my overall web presence. He then listed several things I was missing that his team could provide. I agreed to his pitch and our relationship evolved from there.

We started working with Cutting Edge Digital Marketing in December 2016, and the engagement is ongoing.

From a general standpoint, my rankings have gone up after every cycle. Specifically, my breast augmentation landing page has gone up the rankings in Chicago. Chicago is comparable to New York, so to have a top-ranking entry in that area is incredible. We have a similar presence in the Northwest Indiana region, and that’s a new development. Cutting Edge Digital Marketing is constantly improving our digital reach.

I’m getting consultation requests all the time thanks to their work. While we may not get in touch with each lead, there are literally dozens and dozens of requests coming in every week. That’s how I know that Chris is doing his job successfully. People are finding me, and I couldn’t be happier. Chris always delivers results.

How did Cutting Edge Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Much of what we do is part of an ongoing project. Chris is constantly tweaking things to make them rank higher, so he sends me updated rankings and metrics every month. We also assign them one-off tasks like implementing online payments to the medical spa’s website. Cutting Edge Digital Marketing programmed various systems on their own, and everything’s worked well. There’s never been a point where I had to remind them about a task. Chris keeps his promises and completes deliverables within established deadlines.

He doesn’t have an off switch. There’ve been times when he texted me late at night to look at something he did. It’s good to know he’s looking out for our best interests. I know he has other clients, but I often feel like I have his undivided attention.

Chris is a wonderful person that’s without a mean bone in his body. I appreciate that he’s pleasant with everyone in my office. However, he can be aggressive in a business sense. He’s excited to see me succeed, which means that he likes what he’s doing. He’s always available to explain whatever I don’t understand. If I need to make basic edits to the website, he does it in five minutes. He’s reliable, dynamic, and trustworthy. There’s nothing that could stop me from working with him on a long-term basis.

I manage most of the social media work myself since it’s a matter of posting medical information. I’d like to see Cutting Edge Digital Marketing broaden their services into a one-stop shop. Chris is savvy with Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Therefore, they should become an all-encompassing firm.

I’d advise potential clients to understand what they want to achieve before hiring anyone. If they want to achieve higher Google rankings, then Chris is their guy.

Overall Score They revolutionized what we do online, and they’ve made me money.
    I was paying more money to my previous vendor.
    I’ve referred them to multiple people already.