Be Found, Be Cut Throat

Cut Throat Marketing is synonymous with passion, attention to detail, and pragmatism. We provide a high-quality, no-nonsense approach to digital marketing in order to help you promote your brand, establish yourself as an industry, and edge out the competition.

Columbia, SC
  • 10 Upper Loop Way
    Columbia, SC 29212

Digital Strategy and SEO for Custom Glass Company

“No pun intended, but they're helping us be cutthroat in our industry.”

2018 - Ongoing

Cut Throat Marketing oversees SEO and PPC campaigns for a full-service glass company. They rebuilt a website and handle efforts on Facebook and through Google Ads.

11-50

Columbia, South Carolina
Ann O'Brian
Marketing Manager, Century Glass

Company rankings are among the top in the region, and Cut Throat Marketing ensured the success of a third location. Ever communicative, they usually respond within an hour and are a nurturing partner.

I'm the marketing manager for a full-service glass company. We handle glass needs from auto windshields to residential needs and storefronts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cut Throat Marketing?

They began the relationship before I came on board. Based on the information I've gathered, the initial need was to increase our rankings and improve our SEO.

They've done a lot for us. Before I came on, they handled our social media and completely redid our website. SEO was included in that original scope, and we're currently ranked at number one in the glass industry in our region. We use Google Ads, Facebook, and other campaigns.

I have two main points of contact. Occasionally they have another team member helping them, but that's behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Cut Throat Marketing?

I'm not sure what their hiring process was.

I believe the relationship started in 2018, and it’s ongoing.

The biggest hurdle since I joined the company was getting Google going. We recently opened a third location, which they really pushed through social media and Google Ads. They helped us tremendously to ensure we were in the top ranking for everything. That goes along with SEO and all of our ads. No pun intended, but they're helping us be cutthroat in our industry.

How did Cut Throat Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and are great communicators. Whenever I call, text, or email, I hear back either immediately or within an hour. They're on top of everything and are excellent to work with.

It's so nice to work with a company that is willing to go out of their way to explain things to us. They've taken me under their wing, and they help ensure we get all the enhancements we need. They're a good partner to have, and we look at them as a part of our team.

I can't think of anything they should improve.

Be ready for great communication and involvement. They will be honest, so be open to their advice. If they make recommendations, follow through and implement the solutions they suggest.