Custom Software & Web Development Company

Custom Software Lab is made out of talented custom software developers and web designers that aim to provide customized and usable web and software solutions which maximize our client’s ROI. Our goals are simple; to visualize, to execute and to deliver a exceptional products to all our clients! We are a fully integrated web and custom software development company at your service.

Custom Software Lab is a full service custom design and development company with a multitude of services, our range of in-house design and development services include Custom and Web Development, Custom Software, E-commerce Solutions, Custom Shopping Carts, Rich Internet Applications, Mobile Application Development, Website Marketing and White-label Development services.

Our core technologies include PHP, Microsoft .NET, JAVA, C++, Adobe Air / Flex, iPhone, Android and Blackberry mobile platforms.

We create websites and custom software with a design that's both functional and appealing. We create systems that work magic and are easy to manage. Our goal is your success as that is how we measure our value to our clients. Backed by the industries only Lifetime Warranty, our clients have the piece of mind and reliability that they expect. Your success is our success. Visit us at Customsoftwarelab.com

2001
Oklahoma City, OK
  • 3030 NW Expressway Suite 200
    Oklahoma City, OK 73112
  • 9330 LBJ Freeway Suite 900
    Dallas, TX 75243

Blue Cross Blue Shield, Suntrust, Bailey's Logistics, Apex Investigations, N8, Columbia University

SPORTS EQUIPMENT & APPAREL SITE BY CUSTOMSOFTWARELAB

Robust online ecommerce store that includes robust search, related products, inventory management and AS400 integration.

ART & PAINTING ECOMMERCE

Online Art and Painting ecommerce store with complex functions such as frame management and seamless FedEx integration.

HOOKAH ECOMMERCE STORE

Online Hookah ecommerce store with 1000's of products to research and purchase. Includes inventory and banner management.

APPAREL, COMPUTERS, JEWELRY...

Robust ecommerce storefront with full cart features including drag product zoom, wishlist, comparisons, and full administration console for management.

MOVIE RENTAL & TRADING

Online movie rental and return store that includes user trading of games of misc movies.

OUTDOOR FOOTWEAR AND APPAREL

Interactive online ecommerce store will full administrative management and robust shopping cart functions.

MORTGAGE PIPELINE MGMT APP

iPhone app that manages entire mortgage pipeline process.

BILLBOARD FINDER APP

Lazo allows consumers to quickly and safely access special offers and information about local businesses featured in outdoor advertisements (billboards, bus stops, etc).

LOGISTICS & REPORTING WEB APP

Workflow and Logistics web application to manage all aspects of business from clients to shipping and all reporting in between.

FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO MGMT APP

The Portfolio Manager from Wikinvest is the first portfolio tool that tracks all of your investment accounts, all in one place. Set up your accounts on Wikinvest.com, or add them directly from the application so you can follow all of your investments wherever you go.

MEDICAL BILLING & EHR SOFTWARE

Web-based medical billing and electronic health care software for b3rd party billing companies and physician practices.

DENTAL RISK ASSESSMENT APP

MySmileBuddy is a mobile application to guide health workers assessing a child's risk for early childhood caries (ECC or severe tooth decay) and counseling that child's family on preventative lifestyle changes.

E-COMPREHENSION FOR KINDLE

Klippings Kollector has changed the Kindle community and educational system around the world.

Mobile Based Roofing Measurement iPad

The iRoof iPhone all allows the roofer to easily measure out a customers roof from the safety of the ground. Roofing, ridge, valley, perimeter, gutter and siding. This app measures it out and generates a downloading excel sheet with results.

MEXICAN GRILL ORDERING APP

Ever have an uncontrollable craving for your favorite Chipotle burrito but don’t have time to stand in line? Or maybe you’re traveling and need a quick taco fix but don’t know where to find the nearest Chipotle. Don’t despair, with the Chipotle Mobile Ordering app

on your iPhone or iPod touch, ordering a carnitas burrito with extra guac and no lettuce is as simple as touch, pick and pay.

DIGITAL METRONOME

The most accurate metronome ever developed. Includes full metronome functions, lessons, exercise management and import export capabilities.

Nightlife Event Bidding Web Application

Escape the hassle of trying to find the perfect venue and deal for your party. Bid My Bash relieves that headache, by enabling venues to bid on your business.

PC DRIVER UPDATE SOFTWARE

PC Driver Update software that scans local computer and indexes drivers and then downloads as needed newer driver versions for installation.

Web Based POS Application

Web based POS software as a service administration console that manages unlimited companies and departments. View more about it at: http://www.customsoftwarelab.com/portfolio-web-applications.html

CROSS PLATFORM MEDIA PLAYER

Cross platform Adobe Air Media Player with music and video downloads, playlists, viewer and cd burning capabilities

Refrigerant Workflow Management Application

Refrigerant Workflow Management software with dashboard to manage clients, data entry, status's documents with full administration control. View more info about it at: http://www.customsoftwarelab.com/portfolio-web-applications.html

PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE

Cross Platform digital photo editing software that includes features such as cropping, red eye reduction, black and white and slide show creation

Digital Signage Web Application

Online digital advertising web application that allows customers to create custom signage to be displayed on flatscreen TV's in offices, hotels etc.

Show Flow Software & App for Live Events

The first of it's kind, Show Pro is an electronic show flow software program with a companion app for iPad created for the live events industry. Show Pro promotes efficient communication within the production team, keeping everyone up-to-date with current versions of the show. Built-in speaker timer, countdown clocks, stopwatch and real-time change log notifications enhance the experience.

Hospice QA Audit Software

"We're very satisfied with their productivity and their knowledge base."

n/a

Custom Software Lab has completed several projects, including 3 websites. The team has also implemented an electronic QA program that allows employees to document and review patient files.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
CEO, Hospice Company

Custom Software Lab offers an impressive knowledge base, exceptional professionalism, and thorough follow-up on action items and deliverables. The team operates quickly in a time-consuming industry. They provide consistent, regular communication in regards to feedback and updates.

Can you give a bit of background information about your company?

We’re a hospice company, and also a home healthcare company. So, we provide home healthcare and hospice services in the privacy of peoples’ residence.

What is your position within the company?

Chief executive officer. Our family owns both home healthcare and hospice. So, we’re owner operators.

What was your main goal or objective for undertaking the project with Custom Software Labs?

They've done a couple of projects. They’ve been developing three websites for us. So, there’s one for Faith Hospice, one for Healthback Home Health, and then there’s one for Faith Hospice Charity. So, we’re just about ready to release the Faith Hospice website. On top of that they put a quality assurance program for us to allow our people to document and review patient files. We had a manual process, and we’re converting from manual to electronic.

What was your process originally for selecting Custom Software Labs to work with?

I interviewed five companies who developed websites and the company we selected, I felt that they could actually do the job. So, I had an interview process.

When do you think the upcoming websites will be ready?

Well, after this first one is released, and we’ll probably have it released next week. The other ones will follow suit immediately after. They’ve worked on them. They’ve made a lot of progress on them. I wanted to roll out the Faith Hospice one first because the home health one is similar to it, but I wanted to get all the feedback from our staff on the Faith Hospice one prior to releasing the Healthback Home Health site.

Can you give me a very general cost estimate for all the projects?

The websites under $10,000 and the QA software under $50,000.

How happy are you so far with the work that Custom Software Lab has done?

Actually, I’ve been very satisfied with working with them, so has the staff. Not only their knowledge base, but also their professionalism and following up on action items and meeting delivery deadlines. We’ve been working on these projects, and I guess I could say that they’re able to move a lot faster than I can. I have a tendency, I don’t know how familiar you are with the industry we’re in, but it’s very time consuming. Anyway, we’re very satisfied with their productivity, and especially their knowledge base. Actually, the knowledge base is the reason we went with them opposed to the other four companies.

Is there anything special or unique about Custom Software Lab compared to other companies that you have worked with?

The other companies seemed like they could deliver a sound product, but some of the technical discussions that I had with them, I just felt like the other four couldn’t deliver the product that we needed.

Looking back on the project, is there anything that you’d do differently a second time around or you think Custom Software Labs could slightly improve on?

No. I think they smothered us with communication and updated us on how things were going. I’m a big feedback-type person, so I don’t think I could give them any criticism or anything of that nature.

They can move a lot faster than I could.
    They stuck to everything they said, and they didn’t deviate from our original agreement.
  • N/A NPS
    Absolutely. I’ve been very satisfied with everything that they’ve provided us, and how well they’ve worked with me and my staff.

Home Health Web Development

"They looked at where we can get the biggest bang for our buck."

n/a

Custom Software Lab created a website from scratch. The team provided full-spectrum services, from the creative process through development, and implemented a robust CMS that can edit content and create pages.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Owner, Personal Care for Seniors

Custom Software Lab excels in customized, creative affordability. The team conducted the project with customer needs in mind, remaining cognizant of the budget and prioritizing features and functions. They provided organized, efficient project management and thoughtful guidance.

Can you give me a brief description of your company?

We’re a medical and non-medical homecare, so basically taking care of predominantly seniors in the home. It’s providing nurses and physical therapists and caregivers and aides basically to help people stay in their homes instead of in a nursing facility. That’s kind of how we got started and we were looking in our space the websites, our competition, are pretty much just kind of off the shelf type things and we really wanted something different. That’s kind of when I started and interviewing people. I was really looking for somebody that could do something different within our space and that’s kind of how I ended up with them on that side.

Did you have a website before, or was this a redesign of an existing one?

No, this was a new website because we bought one of the companies, and we started the other one basically from scratch. So, it was a new entity, and we were looking for something new with the redesign. When we sat down with them, we didn’t really have a clue what we were doing. That is why they were instrumental in helping us frame ideas. Their project manager/architect was great in helping us get our thoughts together, get organized, and help us through the process. We just didn’t know what we were looking for, which helped us when we were presented with some options.

Their architect was amazingly creative, so I really appreciated that. He ended up with some good ideas that worked and other things we didn’t think of. I was very impressed with the way they helped us through the process and how creative they were. It wasn’t like, "Okay, here’s what you need. Here it is." It was more like, "Okay, let’s sit down together and talk about what your needs are. What do you want out of this? What are you trying to sell?" Then they helped frame and develop it as we went through it. We had to change some things because I wasn't as definitive as I should have been. Then, as we got through it, I could see they were great. They worked with us and said, "Okay, no problem. We can make these changes." They modified it and did some things at the end of the process.

Did they take care of the entire design and development, or were other companies involved?

There were no other companies involved, and they took us from frontend to backend. They went through all the design work with their design teams, then the development side with their development people, and then working again with the design team. It was a collaborative effort as we went from design to development, and then back into design for a few things, and then back in development. They all worked very well, and they seemed to communicate really well together. We never had any problems with one side not talking to the other. They kept us up to speed on what was coming next: "Here are your proofs; these need to be reviewed, and then make modifications. Okay, here’s what’s coming next. We’re going to move to the next page or next design element." I was pleased with the way they worked together, but also with us and our team. They helped us frame things and get them into the ultimate product.

How long ago was the website completed?

It’s been over two years now, maybe close to two and a half years ago.

Can you provide a general cost estimate for the project?

It was probably close to $10,000; it wasn’t more than that. We didn't have a sales agent behind it, so we weren’t doing some of the complicated, more expensive development work. That’s another thing they were really good at. When I brought my staff together, everyone said, "Oh, we want this, this, this and this." They kind of worked through it with us and asked, "What do you want to spend here? What are you really trying to look for?" They were good in helping us hone in on it. It wasn’t just like, "Oh, we can do that and that."

They were cognizant of what our budget was, and they helped us really understand what we needed. They got us a great product for what we paid for it. I thought it was tremendous. I was very pleased that it wasn’t just a runaway train. They said, "Okay, you said you wanted to spend about this, and here are your top four priorities." They went through a prioritization process with us and said, "This one is a little more expensive. Can you maybe do this and this?" I told them that would work out great. It was a good process.

It’s always good to see providers looking out for their clients and not just trying to make as much money as they can.

Yes, exactly. I appreciated that because my staff was identifying everything they wanted. They helped us look at what we needed and fit it into the budget. They prioritized the dollars – that’s what I was really pleased with, too. They looked at where we can get the biggest bang for our buck, what we were looking for, and the impact. So, they really got us the most for the money that we were spending.

I interviewed some of the other companies – and there were cheaper ones out there – but they were more cookie cutter. They said, "Well, here is template A, template B, and template C. Pick one." We wanted something different in our company. We were trying to differentiate ourselves, and that’s why I went them. They were more custom, but in an affordable custom way. There were some shops out there that were just off the chart. They showed us a lot of creativity and something different; I was very pleased with them. Some of the others I interviewed said, "Well, we can do it for less," but they were like everybody else, template form stuff.

Overall Score It was just very professional. They were efficient. They did what they said they could do, and they did it on time and on budget, even afterwards. After the site was up and running, if I had an issue...They got it taken care of.
    We didn’t have any problems. They were on schedule, on budget.
    They hit it.
    Very pleased.
  • N/A NPS
    Oh, definitely yes. As a matter of fact, I’m getting ready to start another business, and I’ll probably use them again.