Digital Marketing, Made Simple.

Custom Creatives is an AFFORDABLE digital marketing agency specializing in Graphic Design, Website Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SEM) and Software Development. We support individuals, small businesses and large enterprises and serve as an extension of or "back office" for some of the largest US companies. We invite you to pop into our office for coffee or set up a call, and we can discuss your needs or next project goals and requirements.

Digital Marketing Agency Agoura Hills.

We offer a free consultation for every client and a complimentary website audit report and customize quote. No hassle, only pure customer value.

2004
Agoura Hills, CA
  • Custom Creatives
    30141 W. Agoura Road, Suite 210
    Agoura Hills, CA 91301

• Move, Inc.
  • Advertise.com
  • CBS

+ Dozens of Traditional Marketing Agencies, Digital Marketing Agencies and Publishers that outsource design or production to Custom Creatives.

+ Thousands of awesome small and medium companies

Java Maple Glaze

Ipad, mobile device, and website advertising Java Maple Glaze

Water FX Unlimited

Website, tablet, and mobile device advertising Water FX Unlimited

The Wash Depot

Website and tablet marketing The Wash Depot "Never Do Laundry Again"

Website marketing

Transacct

Customized business cards, envelopes, and flyers for Transacct

The RTA Store

Customized websites and tablets for The RTA Store

My Tiara Jewelry

Website design advertising My Tiara Jewelry company

Business Cards

A variety of business that have chosen Custom Creatives to help their company grown

LUX

Customized marketing for LUX the "Florida Home Collection" campaign

Kuzyk Law

Creative websites and mobile devices marketing Kuzyk Law

CBS

Custom layout of websites for CBS using Desktops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices

Honey Bare

Customized mobile device advertising Honey Bare's "Indulgence without the Guilt.." cheesecakes

HomeCare Pharmacy

Customized website marketing for HomeCare Pharmacy

Doneen Electric Inc.

creative 3-D mobile device marketing Doneen Electric Inc.

Afiinity Residential Appraisal Services

Real Estate digital design service for Affinity Residential Appraisal Services

advertise.com

Website Redesign and Digital Marketing for Software Company

“The project wasn’t simple, but they made it look like it was.”

Mar. 2016 - Mar. 2017

Custom Creatives developed and designed a website, including content and landing pages, with a focus on SEO. They also created email marketing campaigns and YouTube videos.

Calabasas, California
VP of Operations, Software Company

Custom Creatives is an accommodating, reliable team of developers and designers. They provided transparent progress reports, and managed to deliver everything on time and within budget.

I’m VP of operations at a merchant service provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

We were trying to develop a website for a partner that would allow us to drive traffic from that site over to ours. We don’t have development or SEO expertise in-house, so we reached out to an outsourcing firm.

We gave them a rough sketch of what we wanted, and they did the work. They created all the landing pages, 4-5 regular pages, content, and marketing for the website. A user could click to get over to our site for our applications. They created email marketing campaigns, provided graphic design, and also created some short videos for YouTube.

We have Google Analytics set up on their Hotjar, and they set it all up so that we could monitor how people behaved on the site. Based off their recommendations, we used certain phrases and placed links at specific places on the site.

We gave them our ideas and their team did what we asked.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

We’re located in Calabasas, and they’re located in Agoura. We liked the work they did for another company we’d worked with in the past, so we asked who helped them with their design, and they referred us to Custom Creatives. We interviewed several other companies, but we liked what we saw in Custom Creatives’ work.

We spent between $10,000-$50,000.

We started working with them in March 2016, and the work was completed in March 2017.

We’re happy with the results. If we need their services in the future, we’d look to hire them again.

How did Custom Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t have any issues. We met with them a couple times in person, but we mostly communicated through email and Basecamp as needed. The developers were constantly updating Basecamp, so we could see exactly what stage the project was in.

They did what they said they would do, and the project was finished within budget. Communicating with them was really easy.

No. We were pleased with their service.

Overall Score I have no complaints. The project wasn’t simple, but they made it look like it was.
    They finished everything on time. Basecamp was simple to use.
    We were happy with their design and the outcome of the project.
    Their cost was in the middle of the companies we looked at.

Rebranding Strategy for Real Estate Company

"They were very organized and professional."

July 2016

As part of a rebranding strategy, Custom Creatives helped design a logo, make updates to a website, and develop marketing collateral.

California
Owner, Real Estate Company

The new brand was launched quickly and successfully and has received strong feedback from clients. Custom Creatives was highly creative and organized throughout the process. Their fast response time was particularly appreciated.

I am the owner of a real estate company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

We are re-branding our company, so we needed an agency to help us create the branding and marketing collateral.

After understanding our marketing goals and needs, they came up with a plan and gave me a couple of different ideas to work with.

They designed our logo. When we worked on it in-house, we were having a lot of problems. Custom Creatives was able to make it look very professional but also maintain our vision.

Additionally, they helped with the corporate branding; specifically, my business cards and the marketing collateral. They also made some updates to the website and helped with submission forms and logo placements.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

I was referred to them. I decided to go with them based on my research of their company. They work with a lot of real estate clients. They also seemed very professional and had a good portfolio of different clients.

We have invested around $5,500.

We started working with them in July 2017, and the collaboration lasted about 2 weeks.

They had a very fast turnaround time. We were able to launch our brand, and it has received fabulous feedback. It has brought us a lot of successful relationships with our clients.

How did Custom Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

Fantastic. They have a great system, called Basecamp. Anytime I would post anything or have any revisions made, they would almost immediately respond. So, in that respect, they were very organized and professional.

Their client relations. They are fast to respond. They’re also very unique in the sense that they don’t provide a one size fits all design or template for every client. They really listen to what you’re looking for and come up with something very creative and specific for your marketing needs and goals.

No, I just wish I had done my whole website with them.

They actually over-exceeded the timeline I was expecting
    I have already recommended them to many of my business partners.

Digital Strategy for Health and Fitness Coach

"The customer service from Custom Creatives … was outstanding from the beginning..."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Custom Creatives built a mobile-friendly, easily navigable membership platform for fitness coach Jayna Rylee. The collaboration expanded to include video production, infographics, & content creation.

Entrepreneur

Jayna Rylee
Fitness and Nutrition Coach, Jayna Rylee

Working with Custom Creatives was a positive experience from the beginning. Open and flexible communication, outstanding customer service, and lightning speed turnaround allowed Jayna Rylee to expand the collaboration beyond the initial scope of the project.

I run an online fitness and lifestyle brand through which I offer nutrition, supplement, and transformation programs for people who want to lose weight, transform their bodies, or just need coaching and motivation for new workouts. It’s an all-online membership platform called Jaynarylee.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

The aim was to create a user-friendly portal for people who need an online trainer or coach as opposed to training in a gym. The site needed to be mobile-friendly so that I could be someone’s pocket trainer and have them use the site wherever they went. The ultimate aim was to find the right company that could build this dynamic web portal from the backend and create the logo and all other branding collateral for my business.

Custom Creatives built my WordPress website from the ground up. It all started with a consultation around creating my brand. We discussed what I was trying to accomplish as a business, starting with branding and moving on to marketing strategy and the frontend of the website.

I came in with an idea, a color scheme, the general feel I wanted for the site, and some sample sites, which I felt were great in terms of both frontend and backend. Custom Creatives took all of those pieces and created an outstanding result. Navigation from a mobile standpoint was important. I wanted to have this capability on-point, and the site navigates well from a user standpoint.

They’re also helping me with video production. Given the nature of my business, people need to see how the techniques are performed. Custom Creatives has also been involved with behind-the-scenes photo shoots.

The backend membership side is currently in progress. We also plan to start content creation, infographics, social media work (including Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram). There is also an e-commerce section of my website.

I have appreciated the fact that I don’t have to go to 3-4 agencies in order to get the job done. I have an assigned project manager and talking to a single person is great.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

I live in Los Angeles, and I wanted a local firm. Custom Creatives is not that close, but they’re close enough to drop by the office when required. I also wanted to find a seasoned company that had worked with e-commerce and membership-style websites, and that had an outstanding, aesthetically-pleasing website. The customer service from Custom Creatives’ side was outstanding from the beginning, and I felt we’d have a good relationship from the first call.

How much have you invested with Custom Creatives?

The cost of their work has been north of $35,000 so far.

I started working with Custom Creatives in December 2016.

Because my program is still being built on the membership side, I haven’t started driving campaigns to the website. The site is strictly an informational landing page at the moment, but the feedback I’ve gotten on a regular basis is that it’s an outstanding page.

How did Custom Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

Between working on the project management portal online, and calling the Custom Creatives team, the tasks have been completed within the timelines given to me, most of the time within the same day or within 24-48 hours. This is phenomenal for that type of work.

I had a constant line of communication open, which was really important to me. We have been talking on a regular basis, with check-ins at least once a week. I had access to their web portal, so I knew when something was being done on my account. The communication could also be daily, depending on what we were working on.

What did you find most impressive about Custom Creatives?

After setting up the plan in the beginning, I felt comfortable handing over my baby to Custom Creatives’ team and letting them do their thing. This was a huge point for me. When building a business, you want to keep your hands on everything, but there are things I’m not good at, so I feel comfortable knowing that the digital side is being taken care of. I am impressed with Custom Creatives’ skills in this regard.

Are there any areas Custom Creatives could improve?

Honestly, I don’t have anything.

Overall Score I was really impressed with the execution of the idea, and with seeing how my brand is evolving.

Web Design & Marketing for Advertising Agency

"Custom Creatives's digital marketing and display have grown each year."

2013 - Ongoing

Custom Creatives initially assisted a media agency with web design, then continued contributing to marketing projects, graphic design, and display marketing.

Marty Sokoler
VP Business Development, Bloom Ads

Partly due to Custom Creatives' fresh ideas, the agency's business has exploded, enabling them to open a second location and begin planning a third. The team's hard work and creativity played a large role in this success. They were also praised for their responsiveness.

We are a $30 million media buying agency with a multitude of B2C [business-to-consumer] and B2B [business-to- business] clients.

What is your role at the company?

I am the vice president of business development.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

Our initial challenge was to take an unsophisticated business and develop strategy and tactics that would be competitive in a very saturated market.

What were your company's business goals for the project?

Literally, this was a build from the ground up situation. Our goal, like every client, is to maximize investment, grow business and, ultimately, build trust to ensure long-term success.

Initially, we started with web design. Once completed, we quickly moved into marketing projects, graphic design, and display marketing.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

We interviewed a number of companies. Custom Creatives was not only experienced in many B2C businesses, but also extremely responsive and willing to help manage and grow our initial client for a period of time.

That's the beauty of this client and Custom Creatives's expertise. They started with a $20,000 design budget and are now close to a $250,000 per year account in just the digital space.

It is ongoing and has been for more than three years [since 2013].

Year over year, business has more than tripled. The client opened a second location and is now looking at a third.

How did Custom Creatives perform?

Custom Creatives's digital marketing and display have grown each year. This is a true testament to Custom Creatives's performance.

What distinguishes Custom Creatives from other providers?

They are responsive and a true partner, creating a seamless experience for our customers. I say customers because there are others besides the one mentioned above.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

It was usually the client's fault if there was a delay.
    I already have.

Web Design & Branding for Luxury Catering Companies

"They figure out what I'm looking for, taking my vision and presenting various options."

2011 - Ongoing

A catering business relies on Custom Creatives for a wide variety of services, including work on packaging designs, marketing collateral, and web design.

Lisa Lafferty
CEO, Beverly Hills Premier Catering & Honey Bare Cheesecakes

Custom Creatives contributes exceptional work and delivered a website that receives uniformly positive feedback. The agency earned recognition for their solid advice, authenticity, and helpful communication.

One of the companies I run is a high-end catering business called Beverly Hills Premiere Catering. We specialize in luxurious modern cuisines. Another company is called Honey Bare Cheesecake. We make high-end desserts within the health niche, catering to luxury boutiques, restaurants, and hotels.

I am the Chief Executive Officer of both companies.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

I needed help with branding work for both of my companies.

Custom Creatives provided A-to-Z services for my companies. This includes packaging designs, marketing collateral, and web design. I haven't gotten SEO and online marketing services from them. We discussed the topic, and I am going to engage in it soon.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

I'd previously met their owner and talked about their company. I also met some of the team members from Custom Creatives. I found them to be extremely helpful. Every time I called them, they gave me support and creative ideas. I fell in love with how we worked together.

The initial development cost was around $20,000.

We began working together in 2011. The relationship is ongoing.

I've received a lot of positive feedback from my clients about how good my website looks. Everything works well on it, and my branding material looks great, from the cheesecake packaging to the marketing material I use at conventions.

How did Custom Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

The working experience has been amazing. Custom Creatives is helpful with my questions, and they're very communicative.

What distinguishes Custom Creatives from other providers?

Their advice and authenticity make them stand out. I sometimes can't get the best idea of what I'm looking to do, so I have phone calls with their team. They figure out what I'm looking for, taking my vision and presenting various options.

Is there anything Custom Creatives could have improved or done differently?

No, they're amazing. I couldn't find one flaw with what Custom Creatives have done.

I refer a lot of business to them. Two of my friends are opening their own companies, and Custom Creatives has already done logo and branding work for them.

Web Design & SEO for Personal Injury Law Firm

"The quality of the website is fantastic. Their CEO is a pleasure to do business with."

2013 - Ongoing

Custom Creatives built a new, modern website for a personal injury law firm. The agency also provided SEO, PPC, and blog writing services.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Reid Breitman
Attorney, Kuzyk Law

As a result of Custom Creatives’ fantastic design work, the new website received a great deal of compliments. Internal staff  also noticed a significant increase in leads. The agency earned praise for their ability to deliver on their promises.

Kuzyk Law is a personal injury law firm located in Lancaster, California.

I am one of the attorneys.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

Our site hadn't been updated for years and was in need of a redesign.

Custom Creatives developed our website. They also provided SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click services for us. This includes creating blog posts and entering my website into various directories. The work is extensive. They're my go-to Internet team. Any problems with the website, regarding its security certificates or any questions I may have, are addressed by them.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

Their owner's father is a person whom I know and respect. I initially used Custom Creatives for a previous company, which I've since sold.

The annual cost of their ongoing services is around $120,000, but it can vary. The total cost of the web design work itself was $25,000.

We started working together two or three years ago. The relationship is ongoing.

The quality of the website is fantastic. Everyone in my office has commented on it. I bought my company from people who hadn't updated their website in years. They didn't believe in Internet marketing for personal injury work. When we started, before Custom Creatives got involved, we were handling 80 to 90 cases per month. We've gone up to 120 cases per month. This is meaningful to my firm. The previous owner has completely turned around and has seen the benefits of Internet advertising.

What distinguishes Custom Creatives from other providers?

Their CEO is a pleasure to do business with. He's honorable, ethical, and I trust him completely. When he promises something, he does it.

Is there anything Custom Creatives could have improved or done differently?

Yes. They need to clone themselves.

Overall Score I wish I was as happy with my other vendors.

Web Design & Marketing for Real Estate Law Practice

"They [Custom Creatives] were always available for me. I received quick responses to my emails constantly."

Custom Creatives built the client’s real estate website, improved their social media presence, and did SEO work for them. They’re continuing work now by improving another site.

Boston, Massachusetts
Joshua Pompilus
President, Joshua F. Pompilus, P.C

Custom Creative’s work was validated by compliments received from customers and competitors alike. After completion of the project, the company received many more contacts. The agency earned particularly high praise for their responsiveness.

I am a real estate attorney located in Boston, Massachusetts. I specialize in real estate closings, representing lenders, buyers, and sellers. I own a real estate brokerage firm through which I provide these services.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

Prior to working with their firm, I was working within a civil litigation law office. I decided to shift the focus of the firm to transactional real estate services. I wanted to have a website that only advertised this focus, and needed a company that could build it for me and also provide marketing services.

Custom Creatives not only built my real estate website, but they also provided social media and search engine optimization [SEO] work. I am grateful that they sold themselves for all of these services because I had little understanding of this field before speaking to them.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

I interviewed a number of people and couldn't find someone that I liked. I started looking at my competitors' websites because I also wanted to be better or at least equal to them. I saw Custom Creatives as the designer of one of these websites and decided to give them a call. I ended up hiring them a month or two later.

The development cost of my real estate website, including its marketing work, was above $30,000.

We started working together in April of 2013. We still collaborate. I also hired them recently to update the civil litigation website for my company. That work is almost completed as well. I'm also looking to see if we could tweak the contents of my initial website and improve it generally.

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback with respect to my site's branding and the social media work done for it. I've received compliments from clients as well as competitors. The online marketing provided the results I was looking for. I received more calls as a result of it.

What distinguishes Custom Creatives from other providers?

They were always available for me. I received quick responses to my emails constantly. Custom Creatives gave me feedback from the position of the consumer, with regards to how the logo and general appearance of the site would look to my clients.

Is there anything Custom Creatives could have improved or done differently?

I'm a lawyer, so I'll always complain about costs. They were a bit pricey, but worth it.

SEO & Online Marketing for Construction Company

"Custom Creatives brings in new ideas and lets us choose how to spend our marketing budget."

2012 - Ongoing

After noticing that their web presence was lacking compared to their competitors, a construction company hired Custom Creatives to provide SEO services and help them improve their image.

Rochester, Indiana
Alex Berlin
Owner/Director of Sales, Rochester Homes

With the help of Custom Creatives, the company's online rankings increased dramatically and their web traffic doubled. Although the agency's project tracking system created some issues, they introduced innovative ideas and delivered excellent results.

Rochester Homes Inc. is located in Rochester, Indiana, in the heart of the Midwest. We sell pre-built modular homes which are shipped on-site. We build around 200 homes per year and ship up to 500 miles away from us.

I am the owner and director of sales.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

We have a unique point of selling through a network of independent builders. We've always had a good sales methodology in our relationship-building with direct builders, but we had very little experience in marketing to end-users. As technology continues to be more and more prevalent, websites became an absolute must for every company. A lot of our competitors were able to get ahead of us and reap the benefits of having a lot of direct retail leads which they pushed out to their builders. They promoted themselves as a better resource for leads as a result. We had a lot of catching-up to do and not a lot of experience with Internet marketing.

At the beginning, we were already working with another website manager. Since then, we've rolled out this service to Custom Creatives. Their work has been a lot better than his.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

They had worked with one of our builders who improved their ranking using Custom Creatives' services. We didn't undergo an extensive search process. We looked at other firms and continued to take calls from them in order to get information on pricing and services. We've continued to find that we are getting good services from Custom Creatives.

The monthly cost of their services is around $1,000 to $1,500.

We started working with them four years ago. The relationship is ongoing. We plan to kick-off a new website with them soon.

They've done everything that we asked them to do. Custom Creatives has increased our ranking and web traffic to over double of what it previously was. This was our initial goal and things have continued to move north in that area.

We're currently focusing on lead intake, which involves a lot of work on our end. Custom Creatives is helping us with this as well.

What distinguishes Custom Creatives from other providers?

They constantly bring new ideas to the table, and although this can be a bit stressful from a budget-spending perspective, the marketing game in general requires us to stay ahead of the curve. Our problem in the beginning was that we were lagging behind. I like the fact that Custom Creatives brings in new ideas and lets us choose how to spend our marketing budget.

Is there anything Custom Creatives could have improved or done differently?

They use Basecamp as a project tracking system. We've found it to be a bit of a pain. The only constructive criticism I would have for Custom Creatives is to look for a better forum for sharing their work. It's not a huge deal.

Web Design for Kitchen Cabinets Company

"They [Custom Creatives] were willing to accommodate my schedule and discuss things on my time."

Custom Creatives first helped a retail store brainstorm ideas for their new website, then made the website a reality by completing a full site redesign.

Tyler Ackerman
Owner, The RTA Store

As a result of Custom Creatives’ work on the project, the retailer's conversion rate rose over 10 percent and earned an extra $1 million in revenue. The agency also impressed with their consistent communication and quick turnaround times.

We are The RTA Store. My company sells ready-to-assemble and pre-assembled kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. We are one of the largest dealers online and sell throughout the country.

I am the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

We have faced many challenges that Custom Creatives has helped us overcome – the largest being a complete redesign of our website including turning our site responsive. Custom Creatives worked quickly and efficiently and allowed us to be the first responsive site in our specific field. We continue to use them for both of our websites as well as specific design related initiatives and marketing campaigns.

The goal was to redesign our website and turn into responsive site with the ultimate goal to raise conversions – that, with the help of Custom Creatives, we succeeded.

We needed a complete redesign, including responsive design. We started out with a call with the Custom Creatives team to brainstorm ideas and for me to let them know what we were looking to accomplish. They came back with several ideas, then wireframes, and finally the final product.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

Custom Creatives came through a reference from another company I work with. We interviewed them and realized it would be a great fit – which it is.

It was around $10,000 roughly

This project was completed roughly eight months ago.

Our conversion rate jumped more than 10 percent, which equates to more than $1 million in revenue for the year.

How did Custom Creatives perform?

Custom Creatives performed exceptionally well. They offered great contact throughout the project with quick turnaround and excellent results.

What distinguishes Custom Creatives from other providers?

I enjoyed the flexibility they offered to me. I am on the East Coast, and they are on the West Coast. They were willing to accommodate my schedule and discuss things on my time.

No. They did a great job.

Web Design & SMM for Beach Resort

"Our website has been improved and we are now mobile and tablet friendly."

After an experience with a subpar web developer, Custom Creatives began to provide a resort with enhanced SEO and web design.

Montezuma, Costa Rica
Moraya Iacono
Owner, Ylang Ylang Beach Resort

The Custom Creatives team was able to reverse the downward trend resulting from the previous developer’s work, resulting in vast improvements in traffic and positioning. The agency earned praise for their responsiveness and fluid communication.

We are a family-owned and operated beach resort in Costa Rica. We have a full bar and restaurant, yoga studio, spa, and 23 guest rooms.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Custom Creatives?

The challenge was that our previous SEO [search engine optimization] company had really messed up with our positioning. We had lost a great deal of positioning on Google. and the challenge was to get back in a good place.

The goals were better positioning and making our website more user-friendly. Gaining more social media traffic and making our website mobile phone and tablet compatible.

How did you come to work with Custom Creatives?

We were actually contacted by a member of Custom Creatives letting us know what our previous company had done to our website. We did some research and realized that what he said was true and that we could no longer trust their work. We liked that he was honest with us and told us the truth about what was happening, so we decided to go with Custom Creatives.

It has been a year and four months at $1,100 per month. so $17,600 total so far.

It's an ongoing project.

As an ongoing project, there are not certain specifics that can be shared but we have noticed a significant increase in website traffic and positioning. We have received great advice about social media marketing and have definitely noticed an increase in social media interest and activity. Our website has been improved and we are now mobile and tablet friendly. They have done very well in a very timely manner.

Make sure you talk to the campaign manager extensively and explain exactly what you want from them so that both parties have a clear understanding and the client gets what they are looking for.

What distinguishes Custom Creatives from other providers?

They are very fast at responding and very thorough when checking in. Custom Creatives also has a monthly phone call check in that is usually brief, but unique in my experience and offers a very personal touch.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

There's nothing in particular.