THE ONE TO COPY

Since 1929, Cushing has assisted businesses, large and small with printing & graphic solutions. From beginnings in blueprinting and digital imaging to an evolution into large format environmental graphics, the family-owned business has transformed with technology. Browse our website to meet the faces behind the fonts.

1929
Chicago, IL
  • 213 West Institute Place, Suite 200
    Chicago, IL 60610

Chick-fil-A, AON, Yelp, NHL, Groupon, Pepper Construction, CBRE, Marwen, Fooda, Boka Restaurant Group

Booklet Design and Printing for Web Design Agency

“The printed books really help us get an edge.”

July 2014 - Ongoing

CUSHING provides printing services, producing proposal booklets for a design agency’s bids. They assist with the design, preparation, and printing of the 50–100-page booklets.

Chicago, IL
Kyle Deming
Co-Founder, Wojo Design

CUSHING's assets have proven instrumental in securing projects, and the team works effectively even during tight timelines. Their strong print and design skills have positioned them well for continued engagement.

I'm the co-founder and president at Wojo Design. I'm responsible for all business development, marketing, and client relationship efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire CUSHING?

On a few occasions, we’ve needed to separate ourselves from the pack when bidding on complex, competitive digital marketing projects. We produce printed proposal books that range between 50–100 pages. CUSHING helps us with the design, preparation, and printing of these.

The printed proposal books provide a helpful roadmap and reminder of the project plan as we work together, and help us close our deals.

I believe I found them online.

They help us design and prepare the books to be ready for print. I'm very familiar with digital work, but not so much the print world, so they walk us through the process simply and easily. Once we have the document ready for printing, they produce a sample and then print off the full batch.

I worked with a few people directly. There's a salesperson who helps me figure out the scope of the project, gets the quote, and establishes the timeline, and a production person who works on perfecting the document for print.

Every time we've had CUSHING help us design and print a proposal book, we've won the project. We've received many compliments from decision makers about them. I think the printed books really help us get an edge.

It's been flawless. I'm surprised at how quickly we’re able to complete projects from the initial quote through to completion. They’re courteous and quick to respond.

They always meet their commitments, even ones with ambitious timelines. I've never been let down by them.

I can't think of anything at the moment. I've been very happy with the work and I plan to continue to use them for all our printing needs.

We're blown away by the quick response and the ability to finish the project well.
    I'm very happy with the price, especially given the speed of delivery.
    The books are really beautiful.
    I always refer clients who need printing work to them.