We Develop Digital Business Solutions

Curotec uses a unique approach to understanding your business needs: We listen, first. And our suite of solutions, from custom application and mobile development to SaaS and CRM integration, are designed and developed to help the enterprise reach its goals.

Radnor, PA
  • Curotec
    170 N Radnor Chester Rd Suite 150
    Radnor, PA 19087
    610.450.6599

Web Design for Broadcast Company

"I will recommend them to every single person I know."

Dec. 2013 - Ongoing

Curotec revamped a website for a broadcast company. They built a new site from scratch utilizing Wordpress: they additionally provided SEO and marketing services.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Joel Adler
CEO, Coast to Coast Radio Networks

The number of radio stations that took their product more than doubled. Curotec brought in expert help free of charge to ensure a phenomenal product, and very responsive to any problems that arose. They were able to deliver the project ahead of schedule and save money.

I’m the president and CEO of Coast to Coast Radio Networks. We’re a broadcast company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Curotec?

We send out programs to radio stations all over the country. Radio stations will come to our site, download the products that they need, and fill out affidavits at the end of every month to prove that they’ve used the programs. What I was trying to do with Curotec was to develop a better and faster website. The site that we had was old and falling apart.

I gave Curotec a vision and they delivered more than I thought they would. They have a good eye for design. Originally, I came to Curotec and told them what I wanted to do. They said, "I hear you and that makes sense, but let us try to do what we think you need and what you want." What they came back with was so much nicer than what I even thought I could do. They built a brand new site for us using WordPress. The various web designs over the years have helped us with our visibility. Brian [CEO, Curotec] also helped me with search engine optimization and search engine marketing and when I needed it. He was very good with that.

How did you come to work with Curotec?

We were considering about six or seven different companies, but somebody had recommended that I speak with Curotec. They definitely came in as the most aggressive in wanting our business. They were the most attentive, and Brian listened to everything I was saying. What I really liked about Brian was that he understood business. A lot of the other companies understood design, as Brian did, but Brian also understood the business model that I was trying to accomplish, and that is more than I can tell you about the other companies. That's why I picked Curotec.

How much have you invested with Curotec?

We have invested around $60,000.

We started working together in November or December 2013, as we were trying to figure out what we were going to do at the beginning of 2014. It took over a year to really build out the website, which I fully expected. They're still doing work for me now.

As far as the metrics are concerned, we measure ours by a number of radio stations that take our products. The number of stations that took our product almost more than doubled. For me, it was so much more than I expected. The quality of work was phenomenal to the point where there were a couple of things that needed attention at the end, and Brian brought in really top-rated experts and didn't charge us for it. He just wanted to make sure that the product was running correctly and he had us get in touch with the technicians that could fix the problem. He did this for us for free. He didn't have to do that, but he did.

I love Brian. I really do. He's a great guy and he's been terrific. Some of the other companies will tell you that they can put you in the number one slot on Google (they really can't), but he was realistic about it and I really appreciated his honesty. To this day, he'll call me out of the blue and just check up and make sure everything is okay. I grew up in a time where service was the most important thing, and people are not as attentive to service as they used to be. He's from the old world; that's how I look at him. He's very good with that.

How did Curotec perform from a project management standpoint?

Every week, sometimes every two weeks, Brian would have a discussion with me just to let me know how everything was going. We finished the project ahead of schedule, which was a big surprise for me. That was good because it was such a big project for us. He thought it was going to take a little more than a year to develop, and it took less than a year. We originally thought this could get as high as $80,000 –$85,000, but it ended up around $60,000. Curotec saved me a lot of money.

What did you find most impressive about Curotec?

Brian is completely accessible. He gets back immediately 24 hours a day. If I have a problem in the middle of the night and send him a quick email, I always expect him to get back to me in the morning or even in the middle of the night, or he'll have somebody else get back to me in the middle of the night. I never had an issue with Brian if I needed him right away. He was always there for me. A lot of companies will give you a different technician or somebody you have to deal with, but Brian always contacted me directly. I don't know how he did it, but he always did.

Are there any areas Curotec could improve?

To tell you the truth, no. I don’t have any constructive criticism for them right now. Everything that I asked them to do, they did beyond that. They've been terrific. My fear is, that with companies like these, I hope they never get so big that they forget all that got them to where they are.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Curotec?

Get prices and listen to what other companies are doing, but always give Curotec a chance to present because it's going to be worth it in the end. They should always have a chance to pitch their business.

Overall Score They exceeded what I thought they could do.
    They've always scheduled meetings and gave us updates.
    I think they come in under most companies.
    Everything was always of good quality. They always got back to us immediately and delivered their product ahead of schedule and under budget.
    I will recommend them to every single person I know.

Web Design for Credit Company

"In a nutshell, I have complete confidence that what we've produced is going to get the results."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Curotec provided wireframes and development for a company’s main public site, based on existing design concepts. They continue to augment the company with SEO efforts and redevelopment of their member portal.

Greater Los Angeles Area
Andrea Parisi
President, Builders Industry Credit Association

Curotec is different from many developers due to their willingness to have a productive exchange of ideas. They make great suggestions and listening to what the mission and vision are. Their design work is stunning, they communicate well, and they understand that plans and needs sometimes shift.

Building Industry Credit Association is an association that works with construction companies nationwide. We sell a group of products related to construction clerical services. I'm the president of the association.

What challenge were you trying to address with Curotec?

We've been wanting to redo our two websites. We have a public website and a member portal in which members go into the website and use services right on the web. The first part of the product, which we've just completed, is the public website product.

We completely redesigned a new website for the company. We never looked to the old website. I was heavily involved in the design process in what we wanted to see and how we wanted it to be presented. They provided the wireframes because I remember in the infancy of the project getting wireframe instructions from Curotec.

They used a couple different products and technologies, and I don't recall exactly what they were called. We've also are working on them now on the SEO side of that. We've hired them to do another piece of the puzzle on the public website where they're going to manage and make sure that we're getting seen in the public eye. We have a lot of competitors, so we made sure that we're making our way to the top of those pages when they're searching.

How did you come to work with Curotec?

We started this process a couple of years ago. It has entertained more than one company and we’ve even been to the point where we were involved and had time to contract with another company, and ended up not being pleased with the progress. We started the process again and ended up choosing Curotec as the number one potential website creator to work with, out of many options that we were looking at. We've now completed the first process, which is the public website, and we're extremely pleased with how that's been handled and the look of it.

We have an IT manager here that went through the selection process. I'm not the one that landed on the top five. Our IT manager provided a list of 14 companies that could handle our needs. After looking at the 14, he determined that there were five at the top of the list. We looked at the top four. And through talking with the top four, where I would get involved in vetting those top four companies, I felt strongly, along with my board of directors (nine board members), that Curotec seemed to be the most understanding of our needs, and the company that was most willing to do whatever we needed them to do. There seemed to be a synergy among the people that were involved on Curotec’s end and how we received them on our end. We decided it was a good match.

How much have you invested with Curotec?

It's a three-piece product. The first one was the public website, next one was the member portal, which we are working on. And from what I understand, they're hoping we’ll get it launched by the end of the summer. That piece is the bigger piece of the product. We've committed to $250,000 of investment between these three products.

We signed an agreement in August 2016. This doesn’t actually mean that we started on that date. We started on the project sometime in October or November 2016. The work is ongoing.

We just finished the website last week. We’re now taking the time to look at every word, so we’re in a final edit. We launched it on April 6th, because I had an event that I wanted to show it at. We put it out there, but I've not made an announcement even to our membership yet. Aside from the board and a few of us here, no one actually knows there’s a new website out yet.

There’s feedback on liking the new redesign. In fact, one website member happened to look for our website because he wanted to start promoting his website and start doing some cross-referencing. He emailed me and said, without any prompting because we haven't let anyone know that the website is out there, “This website is stunning. I saw your website, and it is top-notch and first-class. I look forward to working with you.” It was a very nice compliment. He said it had a lot of information in it, and he used the word stunning.

How did Curotec perform from a project management standpoint?

In fact, it reaffirmed our reason for going with them. There were four companies that were all top-notch. But from the discussions that we had with Curotec before we signed the contract with them, I felt that this was a company that not only got what we did, but understood that our needs might change along the way. They were always telling us “Whatever you need from us” or “Whatever is going to work for you.” And that's the way the whole timeline panned out.

We got to the point where we were having monthly conference calls. There was always work that was sent to Google Docs, and then we would have knowledge that a new piece was there and go look at it. This was not daily. Several times a week, we had emails from Curotec letting us know what changes had been made, where to go find the changes, or questions about what we had asked for. It was constant communication.

They were always extremely professional and always understood what we needed. They were great at making suggestions that, if we had an idea, why that might not be the perfect way to have something out there on the web. For instance, if we wanted to put up some type of page, it was always stressed that people don't spend a lot of time on each individual page. It was really a learning process for us of what was going to work and what was not. But they were always very professional, very willing to listen to what we needed, and figuring out a way to make it work for us.

What did you find most impressive about Curotec?

They know what they're doing. In a nutshell, I have complete confidence that what we've produced is going to get the results, which is we're going to be able to get our word out there better than we ever had before. We're going to be able to show why we're better at certain products or services that we offer than our competition. I think, more than anything, that's what the website accomplished. That was Curotec because obviously we don't know how to design a website. They're just extremely good at what they do. We're looking forward to the member portal. Our member portal is so antiquated that some of our members don't even want to use it. So we also think this will be a bump for us as far as usage by our members.

Are there any areas Curotec could improve?

Honestly, I can't think of any criticisms. I would tell you if I did, but I can't think of something that bothered us. There were three of us that worked consistently with Curotec. I don't think there was a time that any one of us felt that they weren't listening to us. They were always conscious of our timeline and when we wanted things to get done. I really don't have any complaints.

There are other companies out there that can certainly do what we wanted them to do. But more than anything, it was the relationship that sold us. With the other companies we talked to, a lot of them had a very beautiful product, but there was not so much of a give and take of ideas. If you're looking for someone that's really going to listen to you and not sort of tell you what you should be doing, I think Curotec would be the right decision.

Overall Score We just had a very great relationship, and obviously it's going to continue. We're looking forward to the next phase.
    We had almost standing conference calls once a week in the last two months. They were very conscious of my wanting to get the public website out for this conference we had in April, and they met those requirements.
    They weren’t the most expensive, but they also weren't the most inexpensive. I feel confident that we got the value for what we spent.
    The site speaks to who we are. If you look at our competition out there, just the beauty alone of the site will make you want to look twice. I'm very pleased with it.
    Hands down, I would refer them with no hesitation.

Web Dev for Radio Station

"They’re a good company and they listen. They write good programs using good code."

Jan. - Oct. 2016

Curotec designed and developed a custom web solution to help a radio syndication company transmit music and short programming to member stations.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Jane Galli
Managing Director, Coast to Coast Radio Network

In an industry where all deliverables have at least some glitches, Curotec’s deliverables were very solid. They had the right person for every task, including the huge task of dealing with the legacy system. They listened well to determine the best course of action and were responsive at all hours.

The company is Coast to Coast Radio Networks. I’m the managing director. I handle working with radio stations and I’m the one who manages the products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Curotec?

We needed to put together a new delivery system for our radio stations. Our previous provider was unable to support our system any longer. We send out short programming, production music libraries, and radio prep information. We needed a mechanism to get that to them in a timely fashion, either once a week, once a month, or once every two weeks. There are many moving parts in our system. It was a complex project.

Curotec built the whole system. I gave them the parameters of what we needed, and how it works, and explained our whole system to them so that our radio stations receive their programming in the format that they need is which, in this case, is just MP3s for them or PDF if it's worded. We do short programming and then we also have our production music library. Besides the fact that we had to have a delivery system, our radio stations also needed a way of inputting their affidavits, which are legal documents that are given to our advertiser to show the adverting was run and at what specific time. We had to have a two-way dialogue here between the radio stations and us, and us to them. That was what we needed and what they provided very nicely. Unfortunately, because of the radio stations that we deal with from the biggest ones down to very small radio station, it had to be simple and straightforward in how it worked and the way it had to work.

How did you come to work with Curotec?

My boss, Joel Adler, [President and CEO of Coast to Coast Radio Networks] found Brian [Dainis, CEO at Curotec]. I’m not really sure how they met to begin with, but it was a beautiful find, to say the least. We had to rebuild the whole system from the bottom up. Our system was 10 years old, it worked very well mostly, but unfortunately, the language it was written in was no longer supported by anybody. We had no one to fix it if it crashed. We were living on a very thin thread and the system was starting to do some weird things. Joel found someone who would take what we had before, streamline it, but still produce the same results, Curotec did. The price was good and the timeline was good so we went with them. I was not involved in the selection process but I’m sure Joel would’ve gotten recommendations from other companies who had worked with Curotec.

We started working with them in January 2015 on this project, and the work was completed in October 2016.

The application had its bumps in the beginning, but that’s to be expected. What I loved about Curotec was, if I called, or emailed, or got on Skype and needed something done, they were right on the mark. They had the people I needed if I found a glitch. Our work has to be done within a certain time frame as our advertising schedule starts the each Monday. If I don’t get the programming or music there, then I get radio stations making my phone ring off the hook. Stations sometimes just hire one person, one day a week, to do the uploading. Time is of the essence. Another example would be the affidavits which must be filled out at least once a month, some stations do it daily, once a week, or twice a month. I thought I had a counter in there that would show stations their completion progress in percentages but I realized there was a glitch. It wasn’t changing from incomplete affidavits to complete affidavits. I called Curotec to let them know it wasn’t working and they took care of it within five or 10 minutes. They're very responsive to my phone calls because they know of my time crunch.

The largest part, after the new build, was migrating all of the information from the old system to the new one. That system had been up for ten years so there was a lot of history. I have 500 or 600 stations that report every month. They handled it without a problem even though it was not formatted as well as it should’ve been and had patches and glitches. The system was in a language that no one uses anymore. Curotec found the guys to do it.

How did Curotec perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through email and if there was something urgent, I called the team directly on their cell phones. Since some of the team was spread globally, I also was able to talk to them on Skype. They would answer immediately. I never waited more than half a day to get a response.

What did you find most impressive about Curotec?

They listen well and that’s really important. When we were putting this together, they brought a business analyst to document the requirements. They could hear what I was saying, they asked the right questions so that I got what I wanted. They listen to what the client is saying. Now that the system is up and running, they’re still there to support us. Actually, that was one of the criteria that I said when we hired them. I needed to have access to the developers indefinitely which has not been a problem. They also get the right people to do the job.

Are there any areas Curotec could improve?

We started with one programmer from the team that was a middle-level guy but they realized he was over his head on some of the more advanced features and they got someone else from the team with more senior experience to step in and help. That was the only glitch in the whole process. They quickly got someone else that picked up the gauntlet and kept on running. Because I’ve been a programmer, I understand that there are problems. And in my brain, it takes at least a year of running the whole thing to see if you’ve found 95% of the problems. I guess maybe my expectations were more realistic, and they fulfilled them perfectly for me.

They’re a good company and they listen. They write good programs using good code. Our project is running smoothly and it does what it’s supposed to do. You can't ask more than that. I would recommend them highly as a company to go with.

I don’t know what our cost was, so I can’t answer that one. Knowing my boss, I would probably say it’s at least 4 or 5 otherwise we wouldn’t have gone with them. Value for what we got, I would imagine, is pretty high on the scale.
    They listen and are responsive. They do the job quickly and are there when you need them. You can’t ask for much more than that.
    I have recommended them already.

Web Design and Dev for Research Firm

"The finished deliverable was a home run for us."

Mar. 2015 - Feb. 2016

Curotec overhauled an outdated website by aligning country-centric websites to a centralized global site. They also built a CMS website where every word was translatable and locally managed.

Reading, Pennsylvania
Marjori Masitto
Director of Marketing Services, Joie Baby

The web traffic increase defied expectations; the website also generated plenty of positive feedback from subsidiaries to corporate. Curotec managed and delivered a timely website. They were impressive with their ability to provide solutions to complex challenges while remaining optimistic.

We are a baby gear brand, based in the United Kingdom, developing and distributing products such as pushchairs, child safety seats, and in home baby care items. I'm the director of marketing services and all-around marketing consultant for several brands within our group and our office is based in eastern Pennsylvania.

What challenge were you trying to address with Curotec?

One of our brands had an outdated website that had been cobbled together years ago using in-house resources and an out-of-house programming resource. The website became dated probably within a year or two of its launch. We have a pretty complex global business model where we distribute our products in nearly 40 countries, but only a select number of those are reflected on our current website. Each country has its own support system and marketing segment that maintains their website. Several years ago, a few of our regions started to develop their own websites, which in no way reflected the identity, vision, and message of our brand. We wanted all of the infrastructure, development, and branding to align with the Joie Children’s Products global brand, and we wanted all of the countries in which we distribute to be reflected on the new website that Curotec was developing for us. We wanted to develop a CMS [content management system] website where every word would be translatable among the different countries, and we wanted all of it to be manageable either by the local offices or our office when the local offices needed our support.

The design was a collaborative effort. Some portions of the website were designed by our in-house group and another group, but Curotec advised heavily and helped in many areas of the design. The infrastructure on the programming side was entirely Curotec’s work. Curotec used a WordPress-based CMS, along with custom or plug-in development. They really pushed WordPress to its limits and maybe a little bit beyond. Curotec built the website to be ready for a more robust SEO [search engine optimization] program in the future. They haven't done any marketing or SEO for us yet, though we hope to change that eventually.

How did you come to work with Curotec?

We had a hard time working with the company we selected for our website before Curotec. This time, we knew the type of group we needed, and in our case, we were leaning toward picking a company nearby so we could meet in person somewhat easily. We knew that proximity could help streamline the process. We had a handful of meetings in person, which was important. We then did extensive Google research. We had sister groups that worked with other groups. We talked to them, got proposals from them, and then narrowed down those companies based on geography, their portfolios, and case studies. Curotec had done multilingual websites before, and they could show us their examples. In our initial meetings, anytime we mentioned certain challenges to the Curotec team, they had solutions for them. They just delivered solution after solution. They were undaunted. We didn't necessarily understand the intricacies of what they were recommending, but it reassured us that they could handle the complexity of what we had to develop.

We had our in-house design team and another group work on the design of the website. We were going through a bit of a rebrand at the time, so it overlapped with Curotec’s efforts on the design of the website, which was probably a little bit of a challenge for them. Curotec did all the development related to how the website worked and how it was built.

How much have you invested with Curotec?

The original quote for the project was under $100,000. We uncovered new needs and Curotec found new solutions that we opted into after we set the original quote. I think we ended up a little over $100,000 in the end.

Curotec held the project to their orignal quotation for all of the items we had discussed up front, and they only charged more when it was reasonable and fair to do so, like when we changed our project scope and they had to present a new solution or opportunity, or when we brought a new challenge to the table.

We started talking to Curotec in January 2015, and we started active development in March of the same year. We had to pause for a couple of months in the summer because our rebranding efforts conflicted with the website development. Curotec moved everything forward seamlessly despite our delays. They move at an incredible pace, and they never caused a delay. We launched the website in February 2016.

The response and increase in traffic on the new website have been far beyond our projections. Our web traffic has increased substantially, and we have had incredible success, even within the organization. We’ve only heard positive feedback from subsidiaries and our internal entities, all the way up to corporate. The Joie company is based in the UK, so we’re a little bit dependent on feedback from the other regions because we can’t actively conduct research in those areas at this time. I think the number of countries that are embracing the site and rolling their sites over to the joiebaby.com site speaks volumes to the reception the project has received in every region.

We are not an e-commerce site, which is quite a challenge for us, and it’s one reason we haven't launched a robust SEO program. However, Curotec was able to develop a one-click system where you can purchase a product from our country specific retailers. Curotec built in a lot of complexity for each region, which was pretty intense.

How did Curotec perform from a project management standpoint?

I cannot rave enough about Curotec’s project management. I’ve worked with developers on both simple sites and complex sites, but I’ve never experienced a problem-solving team that was so optimistic about everything. I don't know that I've ever worked with a team that has handled a project so seamlessly and professionally, especially considering the size of the project. Their management and organization was impressive. We were looking for a company that would be hands-on with us and make us feel like a priority, and we got that with Curotec. Pam was our bridge, our mother hen, our patient mentor, our everything, between the development side, the marketing side, and the technical side. She handled everything so smoothly and hit everything according to timeline and spec. She would help us slow down and think through what we were saying we needed to get as much clarity as possible for each complex piece of the project scope. I don't know how she did it or how she made it look so easy, but it took a huge load off of us.

What did you find most impressive about Curotec?

We were most impressed by Curotec’s ability to provide solutions to complex challenges. They thought of everything, from having the smallest word in the smallest corner of the site translatable to building a huge backend infrastructure that would be able to manage multiple countries and languages, to getting us closer to impacting conversions on a non-e-commerce site. The infrastructure development was robust and complex, but it ran smoothly. The finished deliverable was a home run for us.

Are there any areas Curotec could improve?

We had such a great experience that it’s hard to think of how Curotec could improve. I know they’re growing quickly, which may provide some interesting challenges for them, but I think they have the ability to grow while keeping their personal touch. I think the only things they may not have offered at the time are things we couldn't have taken advantage of anyway, like in-depth consumer and user experience research. They might even offer those features now.

My recommendations would depend on the level of complexity of a future client’s needs. If a client’s needs are as complex as ours, I would tell them to make sure they have in-depth conversations and make sure everything is understood upfront. Talk through the scope of the project, and then when Curotec has a clear understanding of the true need behind a request, they’ll design accordingly and it will work.

Overall Score We had an incredible opportunity collaborating with Curotec. They’re problem solvers and solution providers, even with the most complex of programming challenges. I would highly recommend them to any of our partner groups and beyond.
    Curotec was spot on. They were task-driven and never missed a deadline. We might have caused some delays on our side, but then they would overcompensate for that and still deliver on schedule.
    We got so much value for what we paid. Both sides did their due diligence, but some things ended up a little more complex than we thought they would. That’s the only time they rebid. They were ethical, honest, and transparent throughout the process.
    For what we were expecting, I have to give Curotec a five. They were professional and hands-on, and they designed a personalized experience. They understood what we needed, and they designed intricate systems that delivered and met our needs.
    We would absolutely recommend Curotec, and we have already done so. It’s fun to be able to recommend someone with so much confidence, which is what we can always do with Curotec.

Web Redesign for Tech Consulting Firm

"I've had nothing but positive experiences with them."

Jul. -Aug. 2015

Curotec used Wordpress to redesign a tech consulting firm's website. They made the new site more tech oriented, mobile friendly, user-friendly, and added custom designs. They implemented SEO as well.

Radnor, Pennsylvania
Amanda Heming
Resource Manager, Eigen X

The website received positive feedback; people appreciated the new interactive features, graphics, and information available on the site. Curotec exceeded expectations, they trained the firm in Wordpress, provided SEO reports and showed a genuine passion for their work.

I work for Eigen X, a management and technology consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Curotec?

We’ve worked with Curotec on numerous projects, both internally and on client sites. We first engaged with Curotec when we were working with a client in the pharmaceutical industry, but Curotec also has done the web development and hosting for our own website.

The Curotec team recommended the use of WordPress for our website, and they trained our team on how to use it so we could make our own updates and changes right on the platform. Our old website was not as tech-oriented as we wanted it to be, so Curotec designed and created a banner for our new site, made it more user friendly, and included scrolling and hovering features that take the look of the website to a whole other level, which will bring us in line with the competition. Other subtleties they added include the black and white logos of our partners which appear in color when you hover over them. The new page load speed is great, and the website is mobile friendly.

How did you come to work with Curotec?

My company and Curotec are members of i2n, a council in Chester County, Pennsylvania, that provides small companies and entrepreneurs the ability to network together. We were introduced to Brian, CEO of Curotec, through the council, and our relationship has expanded since then. We definitely work closely with Curotec. Because our own company is small, our goal was to work with another small, local firm where we could get a personal touch, because that’s what we enjoy about our business. We originally weren’t even looking to revamp our website; it just happened to come up in a conversation, and we realized we needed to. We didn't consider hiring another company.

How much have you invested with Curotec?

I would say we have probably invested around $10,000 to $20,000 with Curotec. I’m not positive on the figure, though, since I don't work on that side of things.

We started working with Curotec on the website in July 2015, and it was completed by August 2015. Since then, we have been able to conduct ongoing updates, thanks to Curotec’s training. We don't really rely on them anymore, but they still host our website.

I can give you a perfect example of how Curotec’s work benefitted our company’s website. Two days ago, our company website was put on display during a speech we gave at Drexel University. After the presentation, we received positive feedback from audience members who said they liked our client testimonials, and that they liked seeing what other companies think about our team and the work we’ve done. The audience also enjoyed our website’s graphics and hover features.

How did Curotec perform from a project management standpoint?

Two of Curotec’s team members, Brian and Pam, worked with us throughout our project. I liked that their company is small enough that the person you're dealing with in the beginning will be your contact throughout. They were reliable, and they trained us in WordPress when they didn't really have to. They also didn't set us loose on WordPress until we were fully trained and ready to go. We were confident in using WordPress because we knew we had their backing if anything went wrong.

Their project management was wonderful. Everything was done on time, we didn't have to ask twice for anything, and they were constantly providing us with the updates and the SEO reports we requested. We didn't even worry about SEO on our original website, but Brian taught us all about it—how it works and why it’s necessary. We’re such a small company that good SEO makes a big difference. If somebody searches “technology consulting Philadelphia,” we want to be at the top of that list. Brian was able to provide us ways to do that. He gave me a six-page report breaking down everything important, from SEO to the user experience, which I thought was helpful. He showed us how to get our keyword descriptors based on research instead of our own instincts. After using the report, we could see where our thin content pages were and that we needed them to rank higher in Google. Brian also went into engagement, overall page layout, how the website flows, and how social media is important for long-term SEO. We found the reports to be super helpful. We could see where we were lacking, and after Curotec made some changes, those problems disappeared. Some of the descriptions might have needed to be updated, but for the most part, we could go in and make all of the changes that we needed to do to improve our SEO. We have seen more of a drive to our website since doing that.

What did you find most impressive about Curotec?

What I enjoy most about Curotec is knowing that it’s Brian and his team, which is filled with amazing people who work endlessly to get a project completed. Not only are they there to complete the project, but their ongoing support and reliability are amazing as well. Brian is somebody who I consider to be more of a friend than a colleague at this point. He’s somebody who puts his love into his work, and his entire team follows his example. You can tell that they care, and they’re not just doing the work.

Are there any areas Curotec could improve?

Honestly, no; I can’t think of any ways Curotec could improve. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them.

I would recommend that prospective clients of Curotec remember that Curotec’s team members are the experts and that they know what they’re talking about. It was hard for us to take their advice and hear their criticisms at first because we are also a technology company, but we recommend taking their advice and running with it. They’re looking out for you and for your project.