Print and Web Design in St. Petersburg, FL

With a varied background covering IT, photography, graphic design, web design & development, I bring a unique perspective to the design world. I earned my B.F.A. in Graphic Design from the University of South Florida in 2008 and graduated Magna Cum Laude. I’ve been working for the eCommerce department designing, building and managing a vast array of websites and landing pages. I’ve also designed artwork and templates for e-mail campaigns and other eCommerce related offerings.

Lately, I’ve been engrossed in managing the main ReNew Life Formulas, Inc. site, which we changed to the Magento platform in early 2010. I played a pivotal in the design and implementation of this technology change. I’ve also developed several other Magento templates for use on sister sites.

Freelancer