Design Done Better.

We started crowdspring to address what we saw as a fundamental problem with the design process. Since launching in 2008, crowdspring has helped to democratize design around the world.

Over 210,000 crowdspring creatives from 195 countries have helped more than 55,000 of the world’s best entrepreneurs, small businesses, startups, agencies, and non-profits with logo design, web design, graphic design, product design, and naming.

Crowdspring projects feature:

• A 100% money back guarantee.
  • Strong Intellectual Property protections.
  • Private and NDA Protected Projects.
  • Easy online tools to help you provide feedback and pick the best design.

How it works:

1. Tell us the design you need and pay an affordable and transparent price.
  2. Get dozens of unique designs submitted by different designers.
  3. Get unlimited revisions to get the designs perfect.
  4. Pick your favorite design and the ownership transfers to you.

2008
Chicago, IL

Small freelancers and agencies, small businesses and large corporations like AliExpress, LG and Barilla.

Bog Street Guitar Accessories - Custom Logo Image

Bog Street Guitar Accessories - Custom Logo

When Paul needed a brand for his new business focused on guitar accessories he came to crowdspring.

"I have used crowdspring for years. As a very creative person myself I typically use it to help me when I get in a design funk and need some inspiration to move my design for a client to the next level."

- Paul

Paul Holcomb is a User Experience strategist and frequently does freelance

design work for clients. He is very discerning when it comes to design and is very capable to design on his own.

"I couldn't come up with this many unique design concepts on my own. For a very affordable price I am able to get a ton of ideas and either work with the designer to provide final files that meet my discerning needs or simply buy the design and play with it myself. Massive amount of value." - Paul

Rename an established spice company. - Company Naming Image

Rename an established spice company. - Company Naming

Jacob's spice company aims to produce the freshest, boldest flavor in the industry. They focus on people who grill and smoke, where flavor really matters. They serve the retail area of New York and sell online nationwide.

Before starting his naming project on crowdspring, Jacob had been operating his company, Artisan Spice Co., for several years when a much larger competitor said the company's name infringed

on the competitor's trademark.

'I was shocked because to get the name we were using we went through a very expensive and lengthy process both with the design agency and a legal team to make sure we wouldn't have a problem with the name.' Jacob explained. 'Guess it was my rookie mistake.'

Jacob was given 6 months to completely rebrand his company. The name, the story, the packaging...everything.

We needed a fast process for the new brand. I knew I didn’t want to go back to an agency because it was just too expensive and the process ended with us violating a trademark. And frankly I didn’t like the name suggestions they provided. We had an internal brainstorm to come up with some concept names but none of them stood out. I had used freelance sites like Upwork and Freelancer but I was drawn to crowdspring because of the process for getting a lot of great name ideas from real creative people and I only paid for the name I selected.'

'When we launched the new brand we heard back from our retail locations that praised us for a name that customers really couldn’t forget. It was unique enough and easy to say that it become memorable. The locations have been having fun telling customers that they can spell it forward or backward and it pronounces the same.'

Packaging graphic for $10/pint premium ice cream Image

Packaging graphic for $10/pint premium ice cream

'I started with a logo and was blown away with the value. So many custom designs with designers that made updates based on my feedback. I still can’t believe I only paid around $500 for this level of design.'

'When I needed a package design for the ice cream I knew other firms were charging thousands to create what I needed so I came back to crowdspring. The designer I ended up awarding had incredible

knowledge about the packaging requirements for frozen desserts.'

'We needed a premium logo and package because I wasn’t interested in a race to the bottom with prices. Our pints will sell for $10-11 each because we don’t use extracts for flavoring. Our Raspberry Chocolate is only made with fresh raspberries and French Valrhona chocolate. That isn’t cheap to make and we can’t display it with a cheap logo or package.'

Product packaging design for $35 tweezers Image

Product packaging design for $35 tweezers

Regine Switzerland has been making precision instruments for over 100 years. When precision absolutely matters for high end watches like Rolex or microprocessor construction, you turn to the tools made by Regine. However, the company never did a lot of business with their cosmetic line of precision tools. This included their premium tweezers that go through a 40 step hand crafted process.

Steven purchased the

rights to distribute the premium product in North America under the name World’s Best Tweezers by Regine Switzerland.

'This is an amazing product. If the ends of the tweezers don’t match up perfectly, just 1/100th of an inch off, the tweezer will not effectively remove hair. This is the most effective tweezer on the market,' says Steven.

'I have been using crowdspring consistently for 10 years. Crowdspring brings 10 maybe even 100 times more creativity than simply working with a single random creative I could have found outside of crowdspring where I might only see a couple different concepts. And the price is very affordable. If I were to go to a packaging company for this type of work it would have been a $10,000 minimum retainer.'

Custom Mobile App Design for HighStats Image

Custom Mobile App Design for HighStats

Asia Bird learned about crowdspring after reading Tim Ferris' book, the 4 Hour Workweek.

Before using crowdspring, the High Stats app had a very bad design and User Interface experience. Instead of thinking about the overall design, they just started coding and the result was, according to Asia Bird, 'pretty bad.'

Asia Bird came to crowdspring because she knew the app needed a better UI

design, a more cohesive look and stronger branding. Although she wasn't an artist, she had some ideas for what she wanted and needed help executing those ideas.

According to Asia Biard, 'all of the designers were really easy to work with and they did an amazing job of taking my ideas and turning it into reality. I loved all the designs submitted so much that I ended up buying 2!'

"I got a TON of excellent designs in just a matter of days. It's so hard to pick just one, but it's way better to work with multiple designers and get multiple options. The process of getting submissions and providing feedback helps to refine exactly what I want, and I feel I get an exponentially higher quality of design using the crowdspring process. I had much more control over what I get by working with multiple designers, and designers try harder because it's a competition"

LG Product Design - The Future of Mobile Phones Image

LG Product Design - The Future of Mobile Phones

LG is a successful, global brand. They're known for innovative products across many industries. But LG, like many other large and small businesses, must constantly innovate to stay ahead.

LG was faced with a problem: how do you create a revolutionary new product with so many phones already in the market?

The way LG chose to answer this question shows their culture of innovation. Instead of

relying solely on their internal team, LG leveraged crowdspring to source ideas from talented product designers around the world.

LG offered $75,000 in awards to receive 1,086 unique concepts.

Crowdspring’s product design projects are 50x to 100x cheaper compared to working with an agency.

This is why crowdspring scales well for small product entrepreneurs or large corporations: you set your budget based on what you need.

Ehtisham Rabbani, V.P. of product strategy and marketing for LG, expressed his excitement for using crowdspring: 'We’re very excited about this competition because it gives consumers, professionals, students and design enthusiasts all a chance to exercise their creative imaginations and have their ideas be heard.'

"With these priceless submissions, LG not only gets closer to the future of this industry, but gets to share in the thrill of discovering it with our consumers as a guiding light."- Ehtisham Rabbani

Logo Development for Food Marketing Rebrand Project

"The graphic designers were great to work with and very receptive to making changes."

June - July 2020

crowdspring developed a logo for a third-party client's rebranding venture. They needed to present a design that used no more than four colors and would accurately reflect the end client's new positioning.

Oviedo, Florida
Heidi McIntyre
Marketing Consultant, McIntyre Marketing

Out of multiple designs from multiple vendors, the end client quickly homed in on one of crowdspring's logos and was thrilled with the final outcome. crowdspring's graphic designers communicated every step of the way, making for a smooth process.

I am a marketing consultant that specializes in food marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire crowdspring?

To develop a new brand logo for a company whose look and image had become outdated.

To develop a logo that better reflects the company's vision.

I wanted to be able to show my client a range of logo designs with some being more traditional while others being more modern. Having multiple designers participate made it easier to provide a broader variety of choices.

Good design was most important. We were open to all colors (not to exceed four), designs and fonts, or combinations of icon integration or placement. The logo should reflect the company's new positioning which was provided in a creative brief.

I worked directly with the president.

The client was impressed with the quality and range of designs provided. They quickly focused in one one logo and were thrilled with the final look and image. This saved us both much time and energy and became a real win, win.

The Crowdspring website was very user-friendly. I received timely notifications at each stage of the process. The graphic designers were great to work with and very receptive to making changes.

The process flowed very smoothly and easily.

No, they did a great job.

Very cost effective.
    Results were very impressive.