Product Launch Marketing Campaigns

We execute effective marketing campaigns. Our agency is recognized as a top performer in paid media & earned media services for product launch campaigns. We've built a world class team of marketers that understand how to maximize ROI. From landing top tier press to making creative with killer conversion rates, our team has both the experience and the talent required to make your product launch a success.

2019
San Francisco, CA
  • 1161 Mission St.
    San Francisco, CA 94103
  • 134 N 4th St
    Brooklyn, NY 11249

Public Relations Services for Crowdfunding Campaign

"They met all established deadlines."

2019

CrowdMinders took over PR and advertising efforts for a Kickstarter campaign. They assigned a single person for the job.

Santiago, Chile
Felipe Jadue
Founder, Karukinka

CrowdMinders secured a number of magazine articles, which led to a boost in website traffic. Friendly and experienced, the team was always responsive to questions and requests.

I’m the CEO of a clothing manufacturing company.

What challenges were you trying to address with CrowdMinders?

I had a campaign on a crowdfunding platform and hired CrowdMinders to provide PR and advertising services for it.

We used Kickstarter for the campaign. I don’t know what technologies CrowdMinders might have used for PR and advertising.

CrowdMinders assigned one person to our project.

How did you come to work with CrowdMinders?

They sent us an email when I had just launched the campaign. On their proposal, they mentioned a specific media service I was interested in, so I went for it.

We’ve spent between $350–$500.

We started working with them two months ago.

The impact of their work was great. I could see traffic coming to our website thanks to a couple of magazine publications they did.

How did CrowdMinders perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all established deadlines.

They were very kind and always responsive to our inquiries.

They have a reporting system in which they upload screens shots of all our emails and communications, but it’s a big complex. Maybe they could find a better and more automated way to do it.