We design and develop bespoke software solutions

Since our inception in 1999, we have been delivering a comprehensive range of custom software development solutions to our clients out there. At Critical Mission Computing, we have over 20 years of experience in the field of designing and developing bespoke software solutions –based on the unique requirements of our clients. Critical Mission Computing is a professional e-commerce web and mobile app development company with its headquarters in Kent, UK.

We specialize in outsourcing professional software development projects along with delivering end-to-end custom development as well as testing services.

Our team of 70+ IT professionals and software developers makes use of the latest technologies, high-tech methodologies, and frameworks towards providing impeccable outsourced services in the field of top-class software development. Through our in-depth industry knowledge and over two decades of relevant experience in the given field, we have helped 100+ clients when it comes to professional software development based on specific needs.

Key Services That We Provide

Our wide range of customized software development services cater to numerous businesses –right from small-scale to large-scale, startups, and so more. Critical Mission Computing delivers a wide range of comprehensive end-to-end services combining functionality, reliability, and flexibility with the assurance of the best results.

• Custom Software Development
  • Mobile App Development
  • E-commerce Development
  • Web Designing Services
  • WordPress Development
  • Laravel Development

In addition to the reliable software and mobile app development solutions, our team of highly qualified and experienced developers also provides professional on-demand solutions.

• Cleaning Service Solutions
  • Practo Clone Script
  • Food Ordering Script

1999
Kent, United Kingdom
  • 24 Braeside, Beckenham, Bromley
    Kent, LND BR3 1SU

First Way Forward, Semaphore, Pishon Gold, Smart Nutriton and Fitness, Laptops and Lipstick, Charms Beauty. Perfect Panels, jonnardinochipt, boutique-by-fi
Brand Planning Ltd. Image

Brand Planning Ltd.

Brand Planning Ltd. is based in South London and providing consultancy services to businesses. Helping businesses to plan, create and develop strong brands and brand awareness for themselves and their products / services.

Boutique-by-fi Image

Boutique-by-fi

As per client needs and project requirements, we selected the theme from the Shopify marketplace and integrated it on the website.

Perfectpanels.online Image

Perfectpanels.online

We used Magento 2.3 Community Edition to devlope their website. Perfect Panels provide high quality cut to size panels for your project, whether you are a carpenter, fitted furniture designer, professional builder or DIY maker.

Smart Nutrition & Fitness, London Image

Smart Nutrition & Fitness, London

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Health Coach’ theme. This website was designed for Fiona, the personal trainer and wellness coach. She helps the women to maintain their Cardiovascular, bone, muscle, balance functional posture, flexibility Peri menopause, and menopause balance, etc. Also, she provides health & nutrition advice to her clients, the vitamins and minerals required to keep them healthy and

energetic.
Charms and Beauty Skin Solutions Image

Charms and Beauty Skin Solutions

Beauty and Wellness through nature, nurture and technology.

Our bespoke facials are unique.

The ingredients chosen, can be freshly pounded or cosmeceutical or a combination of both. Skincare advice includes customised de-stress and dietary tips.

Mortgage Confidence Image

Mortgage Confidence

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Mortgates - Financial Services’ theme.

Mortgage Confidence was developed using WordPress, built to provide professional advice on different types of mortgage and insurance protection products. The highly experienced mortgage adviser provides the personalized service based upon customer’s needs and circumstances.

Whether you are buying your own home, investing in

property with future growth prospective, mortgaging or remortgaging any property, etc, they will provide you the best tailored advice.
First Way Forward - Lynda Hudson Image

First Way Forward - Lynda Hudson

The website is based on hypnotherapy product and is owned by Lynda Hudson, which is specialist in children's hypnotherapy in the UK, where the client can sell out the products (MP3s, Audios, Digital products, books) as well as showcase all expertise with service listing. We have successfully combined this website into a single WordPress woocommerce website migrating all other sites to one. We have also redesigned the website,

set up e-commerce, migrated data and set URL redirections as well for getting SEO values.
Laptops & Lipsticks Image

Laptops & Lipsticks

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Sailing Hotel’ theme.This website was built by the small group of likeminded woman for building business networking group, established in 2011, based in Beckenham .

They provide platform to the women who are passionate about what they do and wanted to grow personally as well as professionally. The group of 25 members meet monthly over lunch to explore and exchange new

ideas and opportunities, support each other and help each other to grow their business.
Anand Collection Image

Anand Collection

Anand Collection is a young dynamic company built by its founder Jas Anand who offers over 20 years experience in the travel industry. Combining a wealth of experience in the leisure market and destination marketing, Anand Collection specialises in Travel Trade Representation in the Leisure Market in UK, Ireland and Europe.

WooCommerce Development for Personal Trainer

"The support and help provided by Alka and her team has been extremely good and efficient."

Apr. - May 2016

A personal trainer hired Critical Mission Computing Ltd to build its website.  After familiarizing themselves with the business, they suggested WordPress and WooCommerce and built the site and handled SEO.

Fiona Coppard
Personal Trainer & Wellness Coach, SMART Nutrition & Fitness

They quickly built the site successfully, and their SEO work has brought in numerous visitors. The trainer feels confident in the site showing off to clients. They were detail-oriented, helpful, and communicative.

I am a personal trainer, fitness and nutrition coach specialising in helping women through midlife and beyond. I offer 1-2-1 and group nutrition and fitness sessions, run events and workshops and also sell a small range of products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Critical Mission Computing Ltd?

I needed a company to design and build me a website that would showcase my knowledge and experience and allow people to buy my products and services online. I also knew I needed a web developer who could advise me on the best tools/vehicles to deliver my project.

My goals were to raise my profile in the local area and beyond as a midlife expert and to be able to sell my products and services from my website. I also wanted a professional online presence for when potential clients looked me up.

I had spoken to several web developers in the past but just didn’t feel comfortable that they could deliver the project as I envisaged it. Alka from Critical Mission Computing was introduced to me and she took the time to understand my business and what I was trying to achieve from the website. That initial discussion was very important as she also asked about future plans for my business which made me think about what I might need from my website going forward.

The project started with a detailed initial discussion where Alka from Critical Mission Computing familiarised herself with all elements of my business, my future plans and what I wanted to achieve from the project. She then provided me with a very clear price and a detailed explanation of what she would deliver and when. Once we’d agreed to go ahead, Alka offered advice and guidance on choosing a Wordpress theme that best reflected the style of my business and she did customise this further so it was exactly what I wanted. She was also able to suggest that Woocommerce was the best vehicle for my online shop given its size. The site was designed and built to time and specification and I have also taken an annual maintenance contract with Critical Mission Computing which has taken away any worry about keeping the site maintained. Alka is extremely responsive with making any changes and updates that are required. We also undertook some SEO work to help to raise my profile in the local area.

Alka Bagga was my primary contact and she pulled together a team of people with relevant skills required for my project. She had a designer to design and customise certain pages of the website to exactly how I visualised and explained. A talented and experienced developer to develop the entire site including setting up the Events page and Woocommerce section for some of the products I sell online. A technician who took care of hosting the website, SSL certificate and making the site live.

As I am one-woman band working for myself, time is of real essence. Having a professionally designed and built site has had a massive positive impact on my business. I feel very confident directing people to it to ‘check me out’. Plus, the sales and events provide an extremely useful background income. In addition, the local SEO work brought a steady stream of visitors to the site.

I was really impressed how the entire project was managed and delivered as per the specification and on time, especially compared to some other vendors twice before whereby I did not get what I was looking for and was a total waste of my time and money. Alka was my point of contact at Critical Mission Computing and that worked really well for me as we were able to liaise on all aspects of the project. The detailed original specification made it extremely clear what would be delivered and when and also when I needed to produce content/photos etc. I was also able to review the site on the staging server before it went live. This was extremely helpful as I was able to share my last minute thoughts and feedbacks, which were addressed straight away.

I really liked that Critical Mission Computing’s initial specification document was extremely clear about what was included in the price and how and when things would be delivered. Being a personal trainer time is of real essence for me and I found having Alka as my one-point contact worked very well for me. I also found the knowledge and advice on what suitable technical tools would be required for my project very helpful. Finally, the support and help provided by Alka and her team has been extremely good and efficient. Running a small business, I have been very well looked after whenever I contacted them for any tweaks and refinements to the site.

None at all. I was extremely impressed with the entire process and management of my project. I wanted a professional online presence with the ability to sell my products and services. And that’s exactly what I have!

Overall Score Critical Mission Computing are professional & friendly. Their knowledge is reflected in their advice & work. Excellent and efficient support service.
    Extremely easy as I had Alka as my one point of contact and she took care of everything very efficiently.
    Value for money and no hidden charges. A fixed price was quoted at the time of agreeing the High-Level-Specification and that's what I paid.
    The project was delivered to a high quality. The website was easy to navigate, responsive and mobile friendly. All security features were in place.
    Given the experience I have had, I will be extremely happy to refer Critical Mission Computing as they are professional but very easy to work with.

Website Development for Public Speaking Competition

"They had an eye for detail about the communication between us."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Critical Mission Computing Ltd developed a website for a public speaking competition. The team built, designed, and launched the platform, providing SEO optimization services.

Jaipur, India
Rajan Arora
Trustee, Kumar Memorial Trust

The website was completed in record time and received positive feedback and compliments from external sources. Critical Mission Computing Ltd consistently communicates with the client to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven.

Kumarmemorialawards.com is a website of Kumar Memorial Trust which is a non Profit trust created for the purpose of holding competition on public speaking in 3 categories High school students, Professional College students and Working Professionals to hone the skill of public speaking among the participants. I am a trustee over there.

We wanted a dynamic website developed, so that the people who visit it get a fair bit of idea about our concept. They could fill up the registration form and they be informed about the further process of the competition and awards. Along with the development of website we wanted them to handle the SEO component too.

Awareness of the participants through the website about the event, participation through online procedure and pre & post event video and social media feed posting.

We were recommended by a friend & seconded by an ex-colleague. Moreover when we had an interaction and we saw their quality of work we found them to be authentic and creative in their previous ventures too.

They designed, developed and tested the website in greater detail and finished the task within stipulated time as we were quite late in discussing the details of the website. They did a wonderful job in very less time that was given to them.

They are also very meticulous with their communication too as they kept us in the loop and we were practically aware of each and every stage of the project. The detailed specifications were so to the point and well developed that we knew we had chosen the right vendor.

The team comprised of 5-6 people. But the point of contact for us was just one Project Manager.

The website was done within a record time for us. We got a lot of appreciations and positive feedback from many about the website specially for it being well structured and ease of use.

The project was managed really very well managed. The tools that were used for regular communication was Whatsapp, Skype, Emails and very rarely phone calls.

All the deliverables discussed in the meeting and specifications were fullfilled completely and within the discussed timelines. They had an eye for detail about the communication between us.

According to me, I learnt a lot from them in terms of website features and functionality.

Overall Score They gave 5 star services so they very well deserve 5 stars.
    They were always before time as far as deadlines were concerned.
    The price paid and satisfaction derived matched to a very great extent.
    Quality is really too good as we got more than what we desired from a website.
    We have recommended many people to Critical Mission Computing.

Web Design for Bespoke Furnishings Store

"The speed at which things can be done was impressive."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Critical Mission Computing Ltd redesigned a website for a bespoke soft furnishings company. The team made changes to the layout and content of the site, adding videos and a newsletter space.

Josie Foster
Director, Furnishings Studio

The new website has seen an increase in customers through the online contact form, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Critical Mission Computing Ltd provides a high level of customer support. The team is knowledgeable, hard-working, and creative.

Furnishings Studio supplies bespoke soft furnishings for the home and small office, the great majority of the properties being residential. I am the founder and director and operate on a personal basis with the clients. I employ other teams and companies to fulfil the projects' needs.

Critical Mission Computing Ltd. redesigned the original Furnishings Studio website about 5 years ago. They did the job well, upgraded it where necessary and added more to the description of the company, keeping information on past projects with illustrations and adding more pages to the website. They also managed to keep everything user friendly and easy for viewers.

We wanted to update the website, increase the traffic whilst at the same time not be too eager to overload the working process as every project is bespoke and needs individual attention.

We found the proprietor of Critical Mission Computing was and still is a member of the same networking group as Furnishings Studio

The project meant going through what was already on the website, adding or eliminating to comply with today's modern ideas and needs. Going through images from past projects, adding new ones, adding a consultancy page, adding a guidance video and last but not least a news letter space which Semaphore PR are very good at producing. This is an ongoing project which is continued to keep the Furnishings Studio website fresh and up to date.

Outside the Critical Mission Computing team itself, we were 3 people: Josie Foster from furnishings Studio Alka Bagga from Critical Mission Computing Emma Pyott from Semaphore PR

New clients keep contacting Furnishings Studio through the website contact system. It is a small regular flow which suits well. Also it provides an easy reference board for ongoing and existing clients when explanations, comparisons or referals to projects are necessary.

Very effictive

The speed at which things can be done was impressive.

There is always room for improvement in everything we do.

Overall Score The approach and attention is excellent. The quality of work lives up to the cost charged. There is room for improvement in everything we do
    Excellent
    Very good
    Very good.
    Very likely

Custom Database Dev for Recruiting Company

“It became a real working project that progressed naturally.”

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Critical Mission Computing Ltd built a bespoke database system for a recruiting company. By streamlining and automating processes, their team developed the custom solution and resolved issues.

London, England
Sharon Hopkins
Managing Director, Kings Recruitment Consultants

The solution automates processes and mitigates the time used for report generation. Critical Mission Computing Ltd delivers high-quality work and has benefited the partner’s day-to-day procedures. Their detailed proposal was a crucial and beneficial tool for their project management style.

I am the MD of a Recruitment Company (Kings) working within Business Services. We have significant high value clients who want the very best service. They can be demanding but also fun if you get it right!

Our areas of expertise are in supplying skilled staff throughout the UK and Europe, working within Digital Document Creation and IT Management in addition to a range of business related and facilities services. In addition Kings have a Consultancy Division that goes into our Clients and analyses their processes and how they can improve the functionality of their businesses.

Kings have worked with Alka at Critical Mission for over 20 years. She first came on board when we moved from a 'very' manual system which included some basic excel data spreadsheets. Critical Mission provided the answers to two major areas of our business which included: The Kings Database Application - Our Primary concern and Website support

The goals given to Critical Mission included streamlining our processes and to automate as many functions as possible. We had a great deal of manual duplication of tasks going on and many problems to address. In particular we 'man-handled' data too many times.

Critical Mission were able to provide a bespoke system to Kings. We had already 'gone' out to the market and nothing outside could provide the appropriate answers to our problems, hence the reason we called in Critical Mission.

Critical Mission were directly recommended to Kings by our IT supplier. This was after Kings had spent many hours sitting through demonstrations of software applications that simply did not fit the solution that Kings were seeking.

The primary project required by Kings was the Database Application. Kings are unique and so we needed a unique solution. Critical Mission 'listened' to our needs and took the time to 'understand' what Kings do and where we were heading.

By taking the time with us we were able to go on the transitional journey together, moving from an archaic system to what we believe was a state of the art system, we worked very closely to ensure the 'fit' was perfect.

We were able to build a personalised database and functioning application to 'link' all areas of our business, from supplying temporary and permanent or contract staff to our clients to logging data for legal purposes, monitoring customer relationship activities, right through to managing staff performance

Alka was the head of the team and we were fortunate in that we could have the 'one point of contact' which Kings found hugely beneficial. However we did also work 'on-line' with her team who provided regular updates.

Wow - where do we start ! As a recruitment business Kings are hugely regulated. There have been many changes in the industry that require Kings to provide an abundance of benefits including holidays, parity of terms and conditions, equal pay etc. In additional Kings have to check and verify all employees that are supplied to our Clients to ensure legal status to work etc.

Bringing in Critical Mission has been a real benefit, it has automated so much of the day to day cumbersome processes that Kings are required to perform and helps with our reporting back to our Clients and Government bodies.

From initial meetings and discussions Alka went on to write a very significant proposal document which set out the work and the time line for delivery. This document was absolutely crucial and it became the primary source of control of the work flow. By compiling the initial document to such a finite degree with incredible detail it became a real working project that progressed naturally.

Alka kept regular contact with Kings and the Ops Team and timings and meetings were strictly adhered to which was very refreshing indeed. It was simply a pleasure working with Critical Mission, and rather exciting too - seeing your 'database baby' come to life.

Their desire to work closely with and get to know our team was very impressive. They demonstrated that nothing was impossible and they were able to make or add to the database application at any time.

Area for improvement - this is a tricky one, probably in honesty no. Kings did a little while ago try an alternative supplier on a small project (as they were cheaper) however it proved a disaster, the project over ran and did not deliver to the brief supplied!

Overall Score From start to end they were timely and professional
    Everything about the project from beginning to end was on time
    Well priced, not the cheapest but worth every penny
    Excellent
    I would refer Critical Mission at the drop of a hat !

WooCommerce Dev for Hypnotherapist

"They created banners designed to draw attention to the different services we offered."

Jan. 2018 - May 2018

Critical Mission Computing Ltd developed a WooCommerce website and WordPress site for a hypnotherapist and author. Using Photoshop, they designed the platform with interactive and dynamic features.

Lynda Hudson
Clinical Hypnotherapist & Owner, Firstwayforward

Sales and the number on private clients increased. The platform is professional and easy to use. Critical Mission Computing Ltd communicated between teams effectively, resulting in a streamlined process. They were an enthusiastic partner, dedicated to creating an effective solution.

I am a clinical hypnotherapist who specialises in working with children and an acclaimed author on this subject. I also give training webinars on how to work with children. In addition I have created a series of self help audios for different age groups to help with a variety problems such as stress, anxiety, fears, sleep problems which we sell on line

To create a new woo commerce website to publicise my individual therapy work and gain more private clients . To sell our products ie downloading audios, buying books and teaching webinars.

To create a website that looked professional and yet caring, given the nature of my therapy work. Also to create a woo commerce platform for selling our products in a smooth and satisfactory way and to increase our sales in different countries

I met Alka at a networking group and learned a lot about what she and her team produced. I looked at her work for other people and then approached her to discuss our particular needs.

Initially we had two or three other sites and we had discussions about how these could be successfully integrated into one site in an organised, manageable and attractive site. Alka came up with a bespoke Wordpress design and developed it to our individual needs. This included Photoshop design with advanced interactive and dynamic features. They created banners designed to draw attention to the different services we offered. This includes individual therapy, professional paediatric training webinars, therapeutic audios for sale. We had regular meetings so thoughts and updates could be shared

Alka headed the team and we had all our many meetings with her. She instructed her team and they carried out the work accordingly. The team was led by a very enthusiastic, skilful and helpful young man One of the many positive things about ALka is her ability to understand the kind of atmosphere we wanted to convey on our site and at the same time to ensure that the team carried out the technical side of things in a very precise manner.

Increased number of private clients and sales People very often comment on the fact that the site is easy to follow and has a good professional atmosphere and that they like my site.

Alka, my husband and I had many meetings and telephone conversations and we jointly made decisions. Alka conveyed these decisions to her team and oversaw their work throughout. It was a very smooth system

It was a very personal service yet also very professional. Deadlines were kept to by CMS and they were also able to accommodate my 'changes of mind' from time to time with apparently no frustration! We worked very well together despite our very different lines of work. We always felt that everybody at CMS was interested in us and wanted to create something that we would be happy with ... which we were!

Can't think of any off hand!

Overall Score The site was completed to our satisfaction and we have continued to use their services for on-going support and relevant SEO etc on a regular basis.
    Every aspect was made clear initially through several discussions and scheduled dates were were kept to throughout. I always felt that Alka Bagga
    Very fair considering the time and amount of additional work that was required to individualise my work . Several enhancements were discussed and incl
    Excellent attention to detail and Alka Bagga was personally ensuring our satisfaction. Many discussions on SEO in order to achieve best results
    I have recommended them many times and their on-going assistance is reliable and excellent

Web Dev & Design for Professional Training Provider

"We got what we wanted and the website was appreciated by one and all."

2016 - 2017

Critical Mission Computing Ltd. undertook the task of designing and developing the website of a professional development trainer. They took the client's specific specifications and delivered design options.

Jaipur, India
Dr. Veena K. Arora
Director, Triumph Through Training Pvt. Ltd.

Critical Mission Computing's team delivered a well-crafted website that has satisfied both internal and external parties. They executed the website within the soft launch deadline. The team was largely responsive and took a professional approach throughout the entire engagement.

I am Director with 3T (Triumph Through Training Pvt Ltd) which is a training provider for soft skills and behavioural competencies across India, and in UK now

Website Development

Clear, professional content, and ease of use

Got to know from one of our clients for whom we were training; they were quite satisfied with the services of CMC and so recommended that we too can use and see

Our website had to be developed to provide details under heads like Our Team, our Services, Gallery, etc; we later added the corporate film as well

They were 8-10 people who worked on different aspects, although we only coordinated with 2 main people

They took the specifications from us in great detail, and hence the choices they presented us with were quite relevant and we were able to decide fast. The result was that besides a few changes (which came to our mind later). We got what we wanted and the website was appreciated by one and all.

Very effective. They are quite professional in their approach, and once we provide the inputs, they also give rapid response--which we value a lot

Their professional approach from beginning till end; additionally, they had updated knowledge and hence provided us alternatives

Maybe they should expand their scope of operations

Overall Score They are growing steadily while delivering as per the commitment made to us or I believe most others
    they delivered on time and we were able to do the soft launch as planned
    Very reasonable, even as per Indian counterparts
    We didn't have to ask them for any changes since they asked and planned in detail
    I was delighted when they gave us a few add ons too, without charging more

Design and Dev for PR Firm's Website

"...I felt comfortable that I understood the status of the project at all times."

Jun. - Aug. 2018

Critical Mission Computing Ltd. upgraded a website to function properly on mobile devices. After digesting business vision, they crafted a project specification and generated visual previews for approval.

London, England
Emma Pyott
Managing Director, Semaphore PR

The finished site—complete with client feedback integrated—was shared on social media, driving larger end-clients to reach out and sign contracts. Critical Mission Computing adhered tightly to initial time estimations and provided frequent updates, ensuring satisfactory customer service.

Semaphore PR provides PR and marketing services to SMEs in London and the South East of England. I am the owner and managing director of the company.

I hired Critical Mission Computing to develop a new company website. My existing site was very old and not suitable for viewing on mobile phones. I also didn't feel that it accurately reflected Semaphore PR in 2018.

The goal was to develop a website that accurately reflected the personality, expertise, and brand identity of Semaphore PR. The site needed to feature a responsive design that professionally worked across all platforms and devices. A more professional and up-to-date site would enable Semaphore PR to market to larger and more established firms.

Having worked with several web developers on clients' websites, I had long been impressed with Critical Mission Computing's easy to understand, plain-English approach and provision of ongoing support. I did compare costs with other local firms and found Critical Mission Computing to be competitive.

Alka from Critical Mission Computing listened carefully to my vision for the Semaphore PR website. She then provided a comprehensive and easy-to-understand specification detailing exactly what would be included in the project, how it would be delivered, and when. I was provided with visual representations of how the site would look and was able to input to the development as it proceeded.

Alka was my primary point of contact, but she has a highly skilled team of designers, developers, and testers who worked on my project.

Upon its completion, I was able to use social media to point people to the various pages of my new site. This enabled me to showcase Semaphore PR's skills in a way not previously possible. I have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from clients and potential clients about the site. I have also had people reference things they have read on the site, which gives me an instant connection with them, even when we haven't met.

Since I've had the website as part of my marketing arsenal I've been successful in securing work from larger companies than I had previously worked with.

The initial specification was detailed and specific in relation to timescales—all of which were met. Communication was managed via email and phone, and I felt comfortable that I understood the status of the project at all times.

I felt that Critical Mission Computing was very strong in all fields: communications, technical expertise, customer service, price, and delivery.

I was extremely pleased with all aspects of this project.

Overall Score A great job.
    This is a particular strength of Critical Mission Computing.
    The price was as quoted and competitive with other suppliers.
    Everything works as it should, and the site has enhanced my business.
    I have recommended Critical Mission Computing several times already.