We design and develop bespoke software solutions

Critical Mission Computing have been delivering a comprehensive range of custom software development for more than 20+ years. We are professional ecommerce, web and mobile app development specialist, designing end-to-end custom software solutions.

Our team of 40+ IT professionals and software developers use the latest high-tech methodologies (Agile) and frameworks in providing high quality systems.

Key Services Development

1999
Kent, United Kingdom
  • 24 Braeside, Beckenham, Bromley
    Kent, LND BR3 1SU

First Way Forward, Semaphore, Pishon Gold, Smart Nutriton and Fitness, Laptops and Lipstick, Charms Beauty. Perfect Panels, jonnardinochipt, boutique-by-fi
Geppetto Pictures - Video Production & Editing Image

Geppetto Pictures - Video Production & Editing

This website is been developed using a WordPress premium theme. The style and layout compliments the video production and editing sector.

Geppetto Pictures is a London based video production company offering services across the United Kingdom. They produce top quality content uniquely tailored to your project. They cover music video, short/feature length film, commercials or event

videography, carrying the project from start to finish like clockwork!
neo WONDER Image

neo WONDER

This is a WordPress website with lot of customisation under different sections.

The website is about a group of health professionals, researchers, parents and adults born preterm working together to transform data into information. This information will inform neonatal care and interventions to improve the lifelong health and wellbeing of babies born very preterm.

AITI London Image

AITI London

The website is developed in Woo-Commerce site.

AITI is a brand of designer knitwear for all women. The collection features a recurring muted colour palette of black, grey and navy through the seasons, enhanced with injections of white, ivory the occasional splash of colour to brighten the look.

USP Healthcare Image

USP Healthcare

USP Healthcare is a UK and NZ based global supplier of New Zealand Manuka Honey and New Zealand native honey products.

Boutique-by-fi Image

Boutique-by-fi

As per client needs and project requirements, we selected the theme from the Shopify marketplace and integrated it on the website.

Perfectpanels.online Image

Perfectpanels.online

We used Magento 2.3 Community Edition to devlope their website. Perfect Panels provide high quality cut to size panels for your project, whether you are a carpenter, fitted furniture designer, professional builder or DIY maker.

Smart Nutrition & Fitness, London Image

Smart Nutrition & Fitness, London

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Health Coach’ theme. This website was designed for Fiona, the personal trainer and wellness coach. She helps the women to maintain their Cardiovascular, bone, muscle, balance functional posture, flexibility Peri menopause, and menopause balance, etc. Also, she provides health & nutrition advice to her clients, the vitamins and minerals required to keep them healthy and

energetic.
Charms and Beauty Skin Solutions Image

Charms and Beauty Skin Solutions

Beauty and Wellness through nature, nurture and technology.

Our bespoke facials are unique.

The ingredients chosen, can be freshly pounded or cosmeceutical or a combination of both. Skincare advice includes customised de-stress and dietary tips.

Mortgage Confidence Image

Mortgage Confidence

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Mortgates - Financial Services’ theme.

Mortgage Confidence was developed using WordPress, built to provide professional advice on different types of mortgage and insurance protection products. The highly experienced mortgage adviser provides the personalized service based upon customer’s needs and circumstances.

Whether you are buying your own home, investing in

property with future growth prospective, mortgaging or remortgaging any property, etc, they will provide you the best tailored advice.
First Way Forward - Lynda Hudson Image

First Way Forward - Lynda Hudson

The website is based on hypnotherapy product and is owned by Lynda Hudson, which is specialist in children's hypnotherapy in the UK, where the client can sell out the products (MP3s, Audios, Digital products, books) as well as showcase all expertise with service listing. We have successfully combined this website into a single WordPress woocommerce website migrating all other sites to one. We have also redesigned the website,

set up e-commerce, migrated data and set URL redirections as well for getting SEO values.
Anand Collection Image

Anand Collection

Anand Collection is a young dynamic company built by its founder Jas Anand who offers over 20 years experience in the travel industry. Combining a wealth of experience in the leisure market and destination marketing, Anand Collection specialises in Travel Trade Representation in the Leisure Market in UK, Ireland and Europe.

Updated WordPress Site for UK-Based Charity

"They're excellent. We now have a website that looks good and is very responsive."

May - June 2020

Critical Mission Computing updated a charity's website to be more accessible. It needed to be a straightforward CMS with a pleasing design that would encourage donations. It also needed to be SEO-compatible.

Trudy Jupp
Trustee, Akamba Aid Fund UK Charity

The site is expected to rank higher for keywords, and Google Analytics should help the organization better track their traffic. Critical Mission Computing's team consists of specialized talent, from a WordPress developer and designer to a tester. They're now providing ongoing support post-launch.

I am one of seven trustees of a charity The Akamba Aid Fund a small independent UK charity based in South Somerset. It was founded in 2000 with the specific objectives of relieving poverty, sickness and distress, coupled with the advancement of education in the Kyuso Sub-County, Eastern Province, of Kenya.

For what projects/services did your company hire Critical Mission Computing Ltd?

To provide an updated website and new email accounts.

As a charity we wanted to up date our profile and be more accessible to possible new sponsors and donors. The charity previously had a website that was out of date, it was particularly difficult to make any changes and unresponsive in search engines.

We wanted a new design with a website that was pleasing to the eye but was embracing new technology, creating a good look and feel. We wanted it to be innovate, user friendly and responsive (with seamless linking between pages) on all handheld devices, including iPad, notebooks and mobile phones.

We particularly wanted a website that we could mange ourselves using a straightforward content management system and include a gallery for videos and images to enhance the website.

Alka and her team at CMC had previously designed a website for my daughter’s company. The initial help and support for the design and set up was excellent and I knew how much on going support Alka and her team continue to provide in order to keep the website current and responsive to developing needs.

Using our previous website as a starting point we discussed with Alka what our vision was for a new website. Alka took the time to look at our old website and understand more about our charity.

Following our brief we received a well documented ‘High level' specification from CMC detailing all website features, sections, costs as per our requirements. A list of suggested keywords followed, which we would require, to enable people to find us through a search engine and the choice of a number of suitable ‘word-press templates' to choose from.

A page by page template enabled us to bring together all our information, with guidance on keeping style and layout consistent on each page giving a great look and feel to the website. Regular updates were given at all stages of the project.

My key contact through out the process was Alka, with the backing of a very efficient team comprising of Project Manager, Designer, Developer, tester and technician.

Time spent on researching and developing the list of keywords, and using these through the 'on page ranking' will help visitors find our website more easily.

A more responsive website should lead to more sponsors and enquiries through our website 'Google Analytics' and 'Google my Business' were both set up allowing us to see the footfall on the website, which will help us to to develop the most appropriate areas of our website to benefit the charity.

This was very efficient with Alka as the main contact, heading up a very efficient team who worked seamlessly together. We were kept constantly updated by email. Any queries were answered very promptly.

Project manager - handled the day to day progress and regularly reported back to Alka.

Designer - worked on and customised certain pages of the website using the latest version of HTML and CSS.

Developer - very experienced and with in depth knowledge of Word press, PHP, java-script, Bootstrap and MySQL.

Tester - the entire project was tested in detail prior to going live and we were able to review on the staging server.

Technician - went live with the website once all trustees were happy.

We also had emails set up on CMC server for all trustees, We were all sent a step by step configuration and a video link helping us to set up our emails. This was particularly helpful. Where problems arose Alka and the team went out of there way to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

From our first contact with Alka the process was very straight forward with advice and assistance readily available at all stages of the project. Alka gave us advise on setting out our information, along with how we could improve and enhance the information on our website to attract more footfall.

We were very impressed with timescales and delivery of the whole project. Alka was always very approachable and professional. Always ready to explain anything we did not understand. Any queries were responded to promptly. CMC is continuing to provide excellent support ongoing with the live website.

None that I can think of.

Overall Score Excellent website design company, with excellent levels of attention to details.
    Excellent prompt service, within agreed time frames.
    Value for money
    Would highly recommend

Web Dev for Preschool & Early Learning Institution

"Their support and help throughout the project cycle were impeccable, including post-launch."

Feb. - Mar. 2016

Critical Mission Computing Ltd designed and developed two websites for a multi-location preschool and early education institution. They worked to replace the client's legacy platform with a modern alternative.

Croydon, United Kingdom
Kim Benham
Owner & Senior Manager, Sparkles and Millies Preschool

Critical Mission Computing Ltd delivered websites that represented the business professionally and effectively. Parents have expressed their appreciation of the site's ease-of-use. The website is SEO-friendly and is tracked for performance analytics. The collaboration was seamless and easy.

I am the Senior Manager of ‘Sparkles Pre-School’ and ‘Millies Pre-School’. Both pre-schools provide a high-quality Early Years care and education.

We provide high standard of care and education in a rich, stimulating and inclusive environment to help children reach their full potential. I have a team of 15 to help and enrich the lives of children at my pre-school.

I approached Critical Mission Computing to redevelop and design the two pre-school websites. My websites at the time were not responsive and were created on a free wix platform, which imposed certain limitations to what I wanted to do with my websites.

I needed to redevelop and redesign the websites to be able to showcase all the activities and learning that we offer at our pre-schools and be able to demonstrate various creative examples of children’s work and various different activities we offer. We wanted to show off that we had outstanding settings with a sound family ethos.

The idea was to overcome the limitations imposed by the previous website and replace it with more modern and innovative style. Having a modern and latest technology driven platform would allow us to have a responsive, user-friendly website.

A website with Content Management System (CMS) which would allow us to update and upgrade the details as and when we needed in order to keep the information uptodate on the website.

I had spoken to three other vendors and came to a conclusion that I may not get two websites designed and developed with the budget I have in mind. When I was speaking to a friend of mine, she highly recommended Critical Mission Computing (CMC), as she had her website designed and developed by CMC and was very pleased with their work.

I spoke to Alka Bagga at Critical Mission Computing and went through my requirement for the two websites. She seemed to offer a solutuon to suit my budget without compromising on design, development and quality. She suggested to use the same theme to produce two websites using different logo, colours and images.

Critical Mission Cpmputing created two independent websites using one WordPress theme. Their suggestions on the layout and structure were innovative.

Alka was very patient in hmaking time to understand what I really wanted on the website and did great justice in adding additional functionality and details where required. I did not have a logo for my two websites and CMC created my two logos to go with the website without incuring an additional cost.

Alka was my key contact throughout the cycle of the projects. She had a designer, developer to work on different elements of the project. A tester to perform the testing and quality control. The websites when ready were placed on the staging-server.

I was able to go through the website in detail and my feedbacks were instantly taken on board and implemented. Once I was happy, the website was launched to go live by the technician.

The redesign, redevelopment and launch of the new websites served as a positive factor to our business. The websites received great appreciation from the parents of my pre-school children.

It also contributed towards the Ofstead inspection, whereby we had all the required deatails readily available on the website. As the websites were SEO friendly and had the On-Page Recognisiton (OPR) work done to them, we noticed an increase in the footfall on the websites.

I was very impressed by the whole management of the project. Her team worked and communicated well with her and in turn I received regular update. Alka made couple of visits when we were able to discuss and take decisions. The project was delivered on time as specified in the project plan.

The whole process was effortless starting from the initial phone call, receiving a High Level Specification (HLS). Communication is the key for me and was able to communicate with Alka whenever I needed.

Their support and help throughout the project cycle was impeccable, including post-launch of the websites. Almost instant response to any queries or where help was required. They contunue keping the website uptodate and mantained.

Alka like me is a perfectionist and professional. I can’t think of anything at hand. The whole process was very clear, planned and executed well. Alka was reassuring throughout the whole project and took complete control but always with clear explanations and so much patience to get things as I wanted them.

Overall Score Most certaintly full marks. Working with CMC was totally stress free and smooth. Very quick to revert on calls or emails, excellent ongoing support.
    Scheduling was exactly how Alka explained. All the stages ywere clearly mentioned and the whole process from start to finish was very well structured.
    For me it was a bargain. Alka was so clever, she created two websites from the same theme still making them different and stand out independently.
    The quality was of a very high standard. The system was ythroughly checked for quality control and quality audit.
    Without a doubt. I have mentioned and recommended Critical Mission Computing when anyone I find is lookig for some help for developing a site.

Web Development for Professional Training Company

"Critical Mission Computing Ltd is very professional, organized, planned, and structured."

Apr. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Critical Mission Computing Ltd developed a website for a women's personal development and training company. The team built and designed the WordPress website.

Jenni Hallam
Personal Trainer & Wellness Coach, Her Invitation

The new website has recieved positive feedback and comments from external sources. Critical Mission Computing Ltd goes above and beyond to meet the needs and requirements of the client. The team is hard-working, professional, and driven.

My company is by my name ‘Jenni Hallam’ and I am a Personal Development and Career Success Coach. I help women make their own identity, build confidence and self-esteem.

I previously had a wix website which was not responsive or user-friendly and was very difficult and challenging for me to maintain and work with. I contacted Critical Mission Computing (CMC) to help me design and develop a fresh new modern website.

A website that would have revolutionary style, responsive on all handheld devices and give me the flexibility of changing the content from the admin section using the CMS with ease.

As per the nature of my business, I needed something simple yet visually appealing. A website that would be user-friendly with fluid layout. Provision for showing events and workshops and to be able to build a library of videos for my different highly trained facilitators.

I also wanted to manage all of this at my end using simple CMS. I needed my website to be seen and recognised by Google and hence to have the Google Analytics and Google My Business set up so it is easy for me to monitor the volume of visitors on the website.

It was not too difficult to find Critical Mission Computing. They were highly recommended by couple of other local businesses in the area who had used their services.

It was great to speak to Alka Bagga at Critical Mission Computing. After understanding my requirements she suggested to design and develop the website in WordPress. I was presented with some choice of WordPress templates to choose from.

This was followed by a full project scope and specification detailing all the website features and sections as per my requirement and discussion. All the key stages of the project were clearly mentioned. The website was designed and developed as per the specification. I was kept informed and received regular updates at all times throughout the process from start to finish.

With my busy schedule and commitments I needed this process to be stress free. What worked best for me is that I had Alka as my first point of contact. She put together a team as per the requirement of my project. To my understanding there was project manager, designer and a developer, tester and a technician.

Since the launch of my new website, I have had many good comments and feedbacks. It is very easy to use and navigate to the different sections of the website.

All my keywords were linked very well with setting the SEO elements including meta tags, content, structured data markup and also provided with a ‘Data Studio Link’ that shows me the statistics and tracking for my website without me having to login to my Google Analytics or Google My Business page.

It has also helped with the website being responsive whereby it is more easily accessible by the visitors and they are able to access it on their iPads and Notebooks as well as their mobiles which has reverted with a healthy response.

I just needed someone to take control and manage the entire project. This is exactly what I received from Critical Mission Computing. Alka was extremely professional and managed the entire process efficiently. There was a full team working with Alka.

• A project manager who was providing a daily update to Alka.
  • A designer to deal with the custom layouts of the website
  • A developer who created the website.
  • A tester to go through the quality and the flow of the entire website.
  • A technician who finally plled together all strings to go Live. All in all, the whole process was very smooth and impressive.

This is a very good question and where should I begin. Critical Mission Computing Ltd is very professional, organized, planned, and structured. The team worked very well together, and the communication must have been great within the team as Alka kept me updated and informed throughout the course of the project.

I found Alka very approachable and patient. She would always have a smile and made things look very simple and easy when presented with queries. Excellent support and reverted with a response to any queries almost instantaneously.

I was also impressed with the timely delivery of the project as per the specification and the project plan presented to me at the start of the project-cycle.

None that I can think of. On the contrary Critical Mission Computing were proactive and went an extra mile by suggesting and implementing some sections which would be handy for me in future.

Overall Score Excellently, very professional, approachable, great quality and timely delivery. Great support and maintenance service.
    Scheduling was very well maintained. Followed the project plan with completing and delivery the website on time.
    I was quoted a fixed price for the project which turned out to be great value for money and the project was delivered beyond my expectation.
    Excellent. CMC spent time on the project to ensure the quality, consistency and great look and feel were maintained across the website.
    100%. Great teamwork ethics and such a pleasure to work with Alka and her team at Critical Mission Computing.

Web Dev for Women's Business Networking Group

"All in all, the whole process was very smooth."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Critical Mission Computing Ltd revamped the website of a women's business networking group. The team took the client's needs and specifications and presented templates before launching into development.

Lindie van As
Chairperson, Laptops and Lipstick

Critical Mission Computing Ltd delivered a streamlined website that's increased accessibility and ease-of-contact. The site is now responsive and has received great feedback. Their team and management easy to work with, as they were structured but flexible in the face of changing requirements.

Laptops and Lipstick is a business networking group for professional women in business. We meet monthly and we make business referrals and connections. I am the chair lady of the group.

1. Had a static and outdated site
  2. Our side was not responsive
  3. Could not manage and maintain the website as it did not have a Content Management System (CMS)
  4. Development and maintenance costs were high
  5. Needed a user friendly, responsive website with CMS

• Revolution slider with good look and feel
  • Visually more appealing
  • Internal linking between pages
  • User friendly
  • Responsive Fluid Layout
  • Content Management System (CMS)
  • Gallery for videos and images

Critical Mission Computing is part of our business networking group and we have had very positive feedback from all our members about the level of service they offer and they understood our requirements and it was very easy to explain to them and they captured our vision perfectly.

1. After understanding the requirement was presented with the suitable templates to choose from.
  2. A full project specification was provided detailing all website features and sections of the website as per our requirement and discussion.
  3. Key stages were very clearly mentioned in the specification
  4. A regular update was provided throughout the course of the project

Our key contact was Alka who managed the entire project. She organised the team to work on the project. There was a designer, key developer, tester and the technician.

We had the On Page Ranking (OPR) for the website, which helped visitors to find our website more easily and hence helped to get the enquiries through. It has also helped with the website being responsive whereby it is more easily accessible by the visitors and have had a good response.

It was very simple and easy going as I only had to deal with Alka as my main project manager. She put together the rest of the team who worked on the project. We had a designer to deal with the custom layouts of the website, developer who created the website.

Once the website was ready, CMC used a tester to go through the quality and the flow before presenting it to me for review. I was given access to their server to be able to review the entire website. After approval, the technician made the website live. All in all, the whole process was very smooth.

Very organised, planned and structured but also flexible to our requirements. The communication was great as I was kept updated throughout the course of the project. Found CMC very friendly and quick to revert on queries and excellent support.

Not that I can think of. Was very pleased with how it was all handled and delivered.

Overall Score Excellent and the entire process was smooth and easy going.
    Critical Mission Computing followed a project plan and scheduled the tasks to the team. It all worked very well.
    To be honest I found the pricing very reasonable and great value for money. A fixed price was given at the start and there were no hidden charges.
    Critical Mission Computing has an eye for detail and were very through on the quality front….. whatever else you can think of
    The team was a pleasure to work with. Will be very happy to continue referring Critical Mission Computing.

WooCommerce Development for Personal Trainer

"The support and help provided by Alka and her team has been extremely good and efficient."

Apr. - May 2016

A personal trainer hired Critical Mission Computing Ltd to build its website.  After familiarizing themselves with the business, they suggested WordPress and WooCommerce and built the site and handled SEO.

Fiona Coppard
Personal Trainer & Wellness Coach, SMART Nutrition & Fitness

They quickly built the site successfully, and their SEO work has brought in numerous visitors. The trainer feels confident in the site showing off to clients. They were detail-oriented, helpful, and communicative.

I am a personal trainer, fitness and nutrition coach specialising in helping women through midlife and beyond. I offer 1-2-1 and group nutrition and fitness sessions, run events and workshops and also sell a small range of products.

I needed a company to design and build me a website that would showcase my knowledge and experience and allow people to buy my products and services online. I also knew I needed a web developer who could advise me on the best tools/vehicles to deliver my project.

My goals were to raise my profile in the local area and beyond as a midlife expert and to be able to sell my products and services from my website. I also wanted a professional online presence for when potential clients looked me up.

I had spoken to several web developers in the past but just didn’t feel comfortable that they could deliver the project as I envisaged it. Alka from Critical Mission Computing was introduced to me and she took the time to understand my business and what I was trying to achieve from the website. That initial discussion was very important as she also asked about future plans for my business which made me think about what I might need from my website going forward.

The project started with a detailed initial discussion where Alka from Critical Mission Computing familiarised herself with all elements of my business, my future plans and what I wanted to achieve from the project. She then provided me with a very clear price and a detailed explanation of what she would deliver and when. Once we’d agreed to go ahead, Alka offered advice and guidance on choosing a Wordpress theme that best reflected the style of my business and she did customise this further so it was exactly what I wanted. She was also able to suggest that Woocommerce was the best vehicle for my online shop given its size. The site was designed and built to time and specification and I have also taken an annual maintenance contract with Critical Mission Computing which has taken away any worry about keeping the site maintained. Alka is extremely responsive with making any changes and updates that are required. We also undertook some SEO work to help to raise my profile in the local area.

Alka Bagga was my primary contact and she pulled together a team of people with relevant skills required for my project. She had a designer to design and customise certain pages of the website to exactly how I visualised and explained. A talented and experienced developer to develop the entire site including setting up the Events page and Woocommerce section for some of the products I sell online. A technician who took care of hosting the website, SSL certificate and making the site live.

As I am one-woman band working for myself, time is of real essence. Having a professionally designed and built site has had a massive positive impact on my business. I feel very confident directing people to it to ‘check me out’. Plus, the sales and events provide an extremely useful background income. In addition, the local SEO work brought a steady stream of visitors to the site.

I was really impressed how the entire project was managed and delivered as per the specification and on time, especially compared to some other vendors twice before whereby I did not get what I was looking for and was a total waste of my time and money. Alka was my point of contact at Critical Mission Computing and that worked really well for me as we were able to liaise on all aspects of the project. The detailed original specification made it extremely clear what would be delivered and when and also when I needed to produce content/photos etc. I was also able to review the site on the staging server before it went live. This was extremely helpful as I was able to share my last minute thoughts and feedbacks, which were addressed straight away.

I really liked that Critical Mission Computing’s initial specification document was extremely clear about what was included in the price and how and when things would be delivered. Being a personal trainer time is of real essence for me and I found having Alka as my one-point contact worked very well for me. I also found the knowledge and advice on what suitable technical tools would be required for my project very helpful. Finally, the support and help provided by Alka and her team has been extremely good and efficient. Running a small business, I have been very well looked after whenever I contacted them for any tweaks and refinements to the site.

None at all. I was extremely impressed with the entire process and management of my project. I wanted a professional online presence with the ability to sell my products and services. And that’s exactly what I have!

Overall Score Critical Mission Computing are professional & friendly. Their knowledge is reflected in their advice & work. Excellent and efficient support service.
    Extremely easy as I had Alka as my one point of contact and she took care of everything very efficiently.
    Value for money and no hidden charges. A fixed price was quoted at the time of agreeing the High-Level-Specification and that's what I paid.
    The project was delivered to a high quality. The website was easy to navigate, responsive and mobile friendly. All security features were in place.
    Given the experience I have had, I will be extremely happy to refer Critical Mission Computing as they are professional but very easy to work with.

Website Development for Public Speaking Competition

"They had an eye for detail about the communication between us."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Critical Mission Computing Ltd developed a website for a public speaking competition. The team built, designed, and launched the platform, providing SEO optimization services.

Jaipur, India
Rajan Arora
Trustee, Kumar Memorial Trust

The website was completed in record time and received positive feedback and compliments from external sources. Critical Mission Computing Ltd consistently communicates with the client to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven.

Kumarmemorialawards.com is a website of Kumar Memorial Trust which is a non Profit trust created for the purpose of holding competition on public speaking in 3 categories High school students, Professional College students and Working Professionals to hone the skill of public speaking among the participants. I am a trustee over there.

We wanted a dynamic website developed, so that the people who visit it get a fair bit of idea about our concept. They could fill up the registration form and they be informed about the further process of the competition and awards. Along with the development of website we wanted them to handle the SEO component too.

Awareness of the participants through the website about the event, participation through online procedure and pre & post event video and social media feed posting.

We were recommended by a friend & seconded by an ex-colleague. Moreover when we had an interaction and we saw their quality of work we found them to be authentic and creative in their previous ventures too.

They designed, developed and tested the website in greater detail and finished the task within stipulated time as we were quite late in discussing the details of the website. They did a wonderful job in very less time that was given to them.

They are also very meticulous with their communication too as they kept us in the loop and we were practically aware of each and every stage of the project. The detailed specifications were so to the point and well developed that we knew we had chosen the right vendor.

The team comprised of 5-6 people. But the point of contact for us was just one Project Manager.

The website was done within a record time for us. We got a lot of appreciations and positive feedback from many about the website specially for it being well structured and ease of use.

The project was managed really very well managed. The tools that were used for regular communication was Whatsapp, Skype, Emails and very rarely phone calls.

All the deliverables discussed in the meeting and specifications were fullfilled completely and within the discussed timelines. They had an eye for detail about the communication between us.

According to me, I learnt a lot from them in terms of website features and functionality.

Overall Score They gave 5 star services so they very well deserve 5 stars.
    They were always before time as far as deadlines were concerned.
    The price paid and satisfaction derived matched to a very great extent.
    Quality is really too good as we got more than what we desired from a website.
    We have recommended many people to Critical Mission Computing.

Web Design for Bespoke Furnishings Store

"The speed at which things can be done was impressive."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Critical Mission Computing Ltd redesigned a website for a bespoke soft furnishings company. The team made changes to the layout and content of the site, adding videos and a newsletter space.

Josie Foster
Director, Furnishings Studio

The new website has seen an increase in customers through the online contact form, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Critical Mission Computing Ltd provides a high level of customer support. The team is knowledgeable, hard-working, and creative.

Furnishings Studio supplies bespoke soft furnishings for the home and small office, the great majority of the properties being residential. I am the founder and director and operate on a personal basis with the clients. I employ other teams and companies to fulfil the projects' needs.

Critical Mission Computing Ltd. redesigned the original Furnishings Studio website about 5 years ago. They did the job well, upgraded it where necessary and added more to the description of the company, keeping information on past projects with illustrations and adding more pages to the website. They also managed to keep everything user friendly and easy for viewers.

We wanted to update the website, increase the traffic whilst at the same time not be too eager to overload the working process as every project is bespoke and needs individual attention.

We found the proprietor of Critical Mission Computing was and still is a member of the same networking group as Furnishings Studio

The project meant going through what was already on the website, adding or eliminating to comply with today's modern ideas and needs. Going through images from past projects, adding new ones, adding a consultancy page, adding a guidance video and last but not least a news letter space which Semaphore PR are very good at producing. This is an ongoing project which is continued to keep the Furnishings Studio website fresh and up to date.

Outside the Critical Mission Computing team itself, we were 3 people: Josie Foster from furnishings Studio Alka Bagga from Critical Mission Computing Emma Pyott from Semaphore PR

New clients keep contacting Furnishings Studio through the website contact system. It is a small regular flow which suits well. Also it provides an easy reference board for ongoing and existing clients when explanations, comparisons or referals to projects are necessary.

Very effictive

The speed at which things can be done was impressive.

There is always room for improvement in everything we do.

Overall Score The approach and attention is excellent. The quality of work lives up to the cost charged. There is room for improvement in everything we do
    Excellent
    Very good
    Very good.
    Very likely

Custom Database Dev for Recruiting Company

“It became a real working project that progressed naturally.”

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Critical Mission Computing Ltd built a bespoke database system for a recruiting company. By streamlining and automating processes, their team developed the custom solution and resolved issues.

London, England
Sharon Hopkins
Managing Director, Kings Recruitment Consultants

The solution automates processes and mitigates the time used for report generation. Critical Mission Computing Ltd delivers high-quality work and has benefited the partner’s day-to-day procedures. Their detailed proposal was a crucial and beneficial tool for their project management style.

I am the MD of a Recruitment Company (Kings) working within Business Services. We have significant high value clients who want the very best service. They can be demanding but also fun if you get it right!

Our areas of expertise are in supplying skilled staff throughout the UK and Europe, working within Digital Document Creation and IT Management in addition to a range of business related and facilities services. In addition Kings have a Consultancy Division that goes into our Clients and analyses their processes and how they can improve the functionality of their businesses.

Kings have worked with Alka at Critical Mission for over 20 years. She first came on board when we moved from a 'very' manual system which included some basic excel data spreadsheets. Critical Mission provided the answers to two major areas of our business which included: The Kings Database Application - Our Primary concern and Website support

The goals given to Critical Mission included streamlining our processes and to automate as many functions as possible. We had a great deal of manual duplication of tasks going on and many problems to address. In particular we 'man-handled' data too many times.

Critical Mission were able to provide a bespoke system to Kings. We had already 'gone' out to the market and nothing outside could provide the appropriate answers to our problems, hence the reason we called in Critical Mission.

Critical Mission were directly recommended to Kings by our IT supplier. This was after Kings had spent many hours sitting through demonstrations of software applications that simply did not fit the solution that Kings were seeking.

The primary project required by Kings was the Database Application. Kings are unique and so we needed a unique solution. Critical Mission 'listened' to our needs and took the time to 'understand' what Kings do and where we were heading.

By taking the time with us we were able to go on the transitional journey together, moving from an archaic system to what we believe was a state of the art system, we worked very closely to ensure the 'fit' was perfect.

We were able to build a personalised database and functioning application to 'link' all areas of our business, from supplying temporary and permanent or contract staff to our clients to logging data for legal purposes, monitoring customer relationship activities, right through to managing staff performance

Alka was the head of the team and we were fortunate in that we could have the 'one point of contact' which Kings found hugely beneficial. However we did also work 'on-line' with her team who provided regular updates.

Wow - where do we start ! As a recruitment business Kings are hugely regulated. There have been many changes in the industry that require Kings to provide an abundance of benefits including holidays, parity of terms and conditions, equal pay etc. In additional Kings have to check and verify all employees that are supplied to our Clients to ensure legal status to work etc.

Bringing in Critical Mission has been a real benefit, it has automated so much of the day to day cumbersome processes that Kings are required to perform and helps with our reporting back to our Clients and Government bodies.

From initial meetings and discussions Alka went on to write a very significant proposal document which set out the work and the time line for delivery. This document was absolutely crucial and it became the primary source of control of the work flow. By compiling the initial document to such a finite degree with incredible detail it became a real working project that progressed naturally.

Alka kept regular contact with Kings and the Ops Team and timings and meetings were strictly adhered to which was very refreshing indeed. It was simply a pleasure working with Critical Mission, and rather exciting too - seeing your 'database baby' come to life.

Their desire to work closely with and get to know our team was very impressive. They demonstrated that nothing was impossible and they were able to make or add to the database application at any time.

Area for improvement - this is a tricky one, probably in honesty no. Kings did a little while ago try an alternative supplier on a small project (as they were cheaper) however it proved a disaster, the project over ran and did not deliver to the brief supplied!

Overall Score From start to end they were timely and professional
    Everything about the project from beginning to end was on time
    Well priced, not the cheapest but worth every penny
    Excellent
    I would refer Critical Mission at the drop of a hat !

WooCommerce Dev for Hypnotherapist

"They created banners designed to draw attention to the different services we offered."

Jan. 2018 - May 2018

Critical Mission Computing Ltd developed a WooCommerce website and WordPress site for a hypnotherapist and author. Using Photoshop, they designed the platform with interactive and dynamic features.

Lynda Hudson
Clinical Hypnotherapist & Owner, Firstwayforward

Sales and the number on private clients increased. The platform is professional and easy to use. Critical Mission Computing Ltd communicated between teams effectively, resulting in a streamlined process. They were an enthusiastic partner, dedicated to creating an effective solution.

I am a clinical hypnotherapist who specialises in working with children and an acclaimed author on this subject. I also give training webinars on how to work with children. In addition I have created a series of self help audios for different age groups to help with a variety problems such as stress, anxiety, fears, sleep problems which we sell on line

To create a new woo commerce website to publicise my individual therapy work and gain more private clients . To sell our products ie downloading audios, buying books and teaching webinars.

To create a website that looked professional and yet caring, given the nature of my therapy work. Also to create a woo commerce platform for selling our products in a smooth and satisfactory way and to increase our sales in different countries

I met Alka at a networking group and learned a lot about what she and her team produced. I looked at her work for other people and then approached her to discuss our particular needs.

Initially we had two or three other sites and we had discussions about how these could be successfully integrated into one site in an organised, manageable and attractive site. Alka came up with a bespoke Wordpress design and developed it to our individual needs. This included Photoshop design with advanced interactive and dynamic features. They created banners designed to draw attention to the different services we offered. This includes individual therapy, professional paediatric training webinars, therapeutic audios for sale. We had regular meetings so thoughts and updates could be shared

Alka headed the team and we had all our many meetings with her. She instructed her team and they carried out the work accordingly. The team was led by a very enthusiastic, skilful and helpful young man One of the many positive things about ALka is her ability to understand the kind of atmosphere we wanted to convey on our site and at the same time to ensure that the team carried out the technical side of things in a very precise manner.

Increased number of private clients and sales People very often comment on the fact that the site is easy to follow and has a good professional atmosphere and that they like my site.

Alka, my husband and I had many meetings and telephone conversations and we jointly made decisions. Alka conveyed these decisions to her team and oversaw their work throughout. It was a very smooth system

It was a very personal service yet also very professional. Deadlines were kept to by CMS and they were also able to accommodate my 'changes of mind' from time to time with apparently no frustration! We worked very well together despite our very different lines of work. We always felt that everybody at CMS was interested in us and wanted to create something that we would be happy with ... which we were!

Can't think of any off hand!

Overall Score The site was completed to our satisfaction and we have continued to use their services for on-going support and relevant SEO etc on a regular basis.
    Every aspect was made clear initially through several discussions and scheduled dates were were kept to throughout. I always felt that Alka Bagga
    Very fair considering the time and amount of additional work that was required to individualise my work . Several enhancements were discussed and incl
    Excellent attention to detail and Alka Bagga was personally ensuring our satisfaction. Many discussions on SEO in order to achieve best results
    I have recommended them many times and their on-going assistance is reliable and excellent

Web Dev & Design for Professional Training Provider

"We got what we wanted and the website was appreciated by one and all."

2016 - 2017

Critical Mission Computing Ltd. undertook the task of designing and developing the website of a professional development trainer. They took the client's specific specifications and delivered design options.

Jaipur, India
Dr. Veena K. Arora
Director, Triumph Through Training Pvt. Ltd.

Critical Mission Computing's team delivered a well-crafted website that has satisfied both internal and external parties. They executed the website within the soft launch deadline. The team was largely responsive and took a professional approach throughout the entire engagement.

I am Director with 3T (Triumph Through Training Pvt Ltd) which is a training provider for soft skills and behavioural competencies across India, and in UK now

Website Development

Clear, professional content, and ease of use

Got to know from one of our clients for whom we were training; they were quite satisfied with the services of CMC and so recommended that we too can use and see

Our website had to be developed to provide details under heads like Our Team, our Services, Gallery, etc; we later added the corporate film as well

They were 8-10 people who worked on different aspects, although we only coordinated with 2 main people

They took the specifications from us in great detail, and hence the choices they presented us with were quite relevant and we were able to decide fast. The result was that besides a few changes (which came to our mind later). We got what we wanted and the website was appreciated by one and all.

Very effective. They are quite professional in their approach, and once we provide the inputs, they also give rapid response--which we value a lot

Their professional approach from beginning till end; additionally, they had updated knowledge and hence provided us alternatives

Maybe they should expand their scope of operations

Overall Score They are growing steadily while delivering as per the commitment made to us or I believe most others
    they delivered on time and we were able to do the soft launch as planned
    Very reasonable, even as per Indian counterparts
    We didn't have to ask them for any changes since they asked and planned in detail
    I was delighted when they gave us a few add ons too, without charging more