We design and develop bespoke software solutions

Since our inception in 1999, we have been delivering a comprehensive range of custom software development solutions to our clients out there. At Critical Mission Computing, we have over 20 years of experience in the field of designing and developing bespoke software solutions –based on the unique requirements of our clients. Critical Mission Computing is a professional e-commerce web and mobile app development company with its headquarters in Kent, UK.

We specialize in outsourcing professional software development projects along with delivering end-to-end custom development as well as testing services.

Our team of 70+ IT professionals and software developers makes use of the latest technologies, high-tech methodologies, and frameworks towards providing impeccable outsourced services in the field of top-class software development. Through our in-depth industry knowledge and over two decades of relevant experience in the given field, we have helped 100+ clients when it comes to professional software development based on specific needs.

Key Services That We Provide

Our wide range of customized software development services cater to numerous businesses –right from small-scale to large-scale, startups, and so more. Critical Mission Computing delivers a wide range of comprehensive end-to-end services combining functionality, reliability, and flexibility with the assurance of the best results.

• Custom Software Development
  • Mobile App Development
  • E-commerce Development
  • Web Designing Services
  • WordPress Development
  • Laravel Development

In addition to the reliable software and mobile app development solutions, our team of highly qualified and experienced developers also provides professional on-demand solutions.

• Cleaning Service Solutions
  • Practo Clone Script
  • Food Ordering Script

1999
Kent, United Kingdom
  • 24 Braeside, Beckenham, Bromley
    Kent, LND BR3 1SU

First Way Forward, Semaphore, Pishon Gold, Smart Nutriton and Fitness, Laptops and Lipstick, Charms Beauty. Perfect Panels, jonnardinochipt, boutique-by-fi
Brand Planning Image

Brand Planning

Brand planning consultancy based in South London. They help businesses to plan, create and develop strong brands and brand awareness for themselves and their products / services.

Boutique-by-fi Image

Boutique-by-fi

As per client needs and project requirements, we selected the theme from the Shopify marketplace and integrated it on the website.

Perfectpanels.online Image

Perfectpanels.online

We used Magento 2.3 Community Edition to devlope their website. Perfect Panels provide high quality cut to size panels for your project, whether you are a carpenter, fitted furniture designer, professional builder or DIY maker.

Smart Nutrition & Fitness, London Image

Smart Nutrition & Fitness, London

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Health Coach’ theme. This website was designed for Fiona, the personal trainer and wellness coach. She helps the women to maintain their Cardiovascular, bone, muscle, balance functional posture, flexibility Peri menopause, and menopause balance, etc. Also, she provides health & nutrition advice to her clients, the vitamins and minerals required to keep them healthy and

energetic.
Charms and Beauty Skin Solutions Image

Charms and Beauty Skin Solutions

Beauty and Wellness through nature, nurture and technology.

Our bespoke facials are unique.

The ingredients chosen, can be freshly pounded or cosmeceutical or a combination of both. Skincare advice includes customised de-stress and dietary tips.

Mortgage Confidence Image

Mortgage Confidence

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Mortgates - Financial Services’ theme.

Mortgage Confidence was developed using WordPress, built to provide professional advice on different types of mortgage and insurance protection products. The highly experienced mortgage adviser provides the personalized service based upon customer’s needs and circumstances.

Whether you are buying your own home, investing in

property with future growth prospective, mortgaging or remortgaging any property, etc, they will provide you the best tailored advice.
First Way Forward - Lynda Hudson Image

First Way Forward - Lynda Hudson

The website is based on hypnotherapy product and is owned by Lynda Hudson, which is specialist in children's hypnotherapy in the UK, where the client can sell out the products (MP3s, Audios, Digital products, books) as well as showcase all expertise with service listing. We have successfully combined this website into a single WordPress woocommerce website migrating all other sites to one. We have also redesigned the website,

set up e-commerce, migrated data and set URL redirections as well for getting SEO values.
Laptops & Lipsticks Image

Laptops & Lipsticks

The website is developed in Wordpress using the ‘Sailing Hotel’ theme.This website was built by the small group of likeminded woman for building business networking group, established in 2011, based in Beckenham .

They provide platform to the women who are passionate about what they do and wanted to grow personally as well as professionally. The group of 25 members meet monthly over lunch to explore and exchange new

ideas and opportunities, support each other and help each other to grow their business.
Anand Collection Image

Anand Collection

Anand Collection is a young dynamic company built by its founder Jas Anand who offers over 20 years experience in the travel industry. Combining a wealth of experience in the leisure market and destination marketing, Anand Collection specialises in Travel Trade Representation in the Leisure Market in UK, Ireland and Europe.

WooCommerce Dev for Hypnotherapist

"They created banners designed to draw attention to the different services we offered."

Jan. 2018 - May 2018

Critical Mission Computing Ltd developed a WooCommerce website and WordPress site for a hypnotherapist and author. Using Photoshop, they designed the platform with interactive and dynamic features.

Lynda Hudson
Clinical Hypnotherapist & Owner, Firstwayforward

Sales and the number on private clients increased. The platform is professional and easy to use. Critical Mission Computing Ltd communicated between teams effectively, resulting in a streamlined process. They were an enthusiastic partner, dedicated to creating an effective solution.

I am a clinical hypnotherapist who specialises in working with children and an acclaimed author on this subject. I also give training webinars on how to work with children. In addition I have created a series of self help audios for different age groups to help with a variety problems such as stress, anxiety, fears, sleep problems which we sell on line

For what projects/services did your company hire Critical Mission Computing Ltd?

To create a new woo commerce website to publicise my individual therapy work and gain more private clients . To sell our products ie downloading audios, buying books and teaching webinars.

To create a website that looked professional and yet caring, given the nature of my therapy work. Also to create a woo commerce platform for selling our products in a smooth and satisfactory way and to increase our sales in different countries

I met Alka at a networking group and learned a lot about what she and her team produced. I looked at her work for other people and then approached her to discuss our particular needs.

Initially we had two or three other sites and we had discussions about how these could be successfully integrated into one site in an organised, manageable and attractive site. Alka came up with a bespoke Wordpress design and developed it to our individual needs. This included Photoshop design with advanced interactive and dynamic features. They created banners designed to draw attention to the different services we offered. This includes individual therapy, professional paediatric training webinars, therapeutic audios for sale. We had regular meetings so thoughts and updates could be shared

Alka headed the team and we had all our many meetings with her. She instructed her team and they carried out the work accordingly. The team was led by a very enthusiastic, skilful and helpful young man One of the many positive things about ALka is her ability to understand the kind of atmosphere we wanted to convey on our site and at the same time to ensure that the team carried out the technical side of things in a very precise manner.

Increased number of private clients and sales People very often comment on the fact that the site is easy to follow and has a good professional atmosphere and that they like my site.

Alka, my husband and I had many meetings and telephone conversations and we jointly made decisions. Alka conveyed these decisions to her team and oversaw their work throughout. It was a very smooth system

It was a very personal service yet also very professional. Deadlines were kept to by CMS and they were also able to accommodate my 'changes of mind' from time to time with apparently no frustration! We worked very well together despite our very different lines of work. We always felt that everybody at CMS was interested in us and wanted to create something that we would be happy with ... which we were!

Can't think of any off hand!

Overall Score The site was completed to our satisfaction and we have continued to use their services for on-going support and relevant SEO etc on a regular basis.
    Every aspect was made clear initially through several discussions and scheduled dates were were kept to throughout. I always felt that Alka Bagga
    Very fair considering the time and amount of additional work that was required to individualise my work . Several enhancements were discussed and incl
    Excellent attention to detail and Alka Bagga was personally ensuring our satisfaction. Many discussions on SEO in order to achieve best results
    I have recommended them many times and their on-going assistance is reliable and excellent

Web Dev & Design for Professional Training Provider

"We got what we wanted and the website was appreciated by one and all."

2016 - 2017

Critical Mission Computing Ltd. undertook the task of designing and developing the website of a professional development trainer. They took the client's specific specifications and delivered design options.

Jaipur, India
Dr. Veena K. Arora
Director, Triumph Through Training Pvt. Ltd.

Critical Mission Computing's team delivered a well-crafted website that has satisfied both internal and external parties. They executed the website within the soft launch deadline. The team was largely responsive and took a professional approach throughout the entire engagement.

I am Director with 3T (Triumph Through Training Pvt Ltd) which is a training provider for soft skills and behavioural competencies across India, and in UK now

Website Development

Clear, professional content, and ease of use

Got to know from one of our clients for whom we were training; they were quite satisfied with the services of CMC and so recommended that we too can use and see

Our website had to be developed to provide details under heads like Our Team, our Services, Gallery, etc; we later added the corporate film as well

They were 8-10 people who worked on different aspects, although we only coordinated with 2 main people

They took the specifications from us in great detail, and hence the choices they presented us with were quite relevant and we were able to decide fast. The result was that besides a few changes (which came to our mind later). We got what we wanted and the website was appreciated by one and all.

Very effective. They are quite professional in their approach, and once we provide the inputs, they also give rapid response--which we value a lot

Their professional approach from beginning till end; additionally, they had updated knowledge and hence provided us alternatives

Maybe they should expand their scope of operations

Overall Score They are growing steadily while delivering as per the commitment made to us or I believe most others
    they delivered on time and we were able to do the soft launch as planned
    Very reasonable, even as per Indian counterparts
    We didn't have to ask them for any changes since they asked and planned in detail
    I was delighted when they gave us a few add ons too, without charging more

Design and Dev for PR Firm's Website

"...I felt comfortable that I understood the status of the project at all times."

Jun. - Aug. 2018

Critical Mission Computing Ltd. upgraded a website to function properly on mobile devices. After digesting business vision, they crafted a project specification and generated visual previews for approval.

London, England
Emma Pyott
Managing Director, Semaphore PR

The finished site—complete with client feedback integrated—was shared on social media, driving larger end-clients to reach out and sign contracts. Critical Mission Computing adhered tightly to initial time estimations and provided frequent updates, ensuring satisfactory customer service.

Semaphore PR provides PR and marketing services to SMEs in London and the South East of England. I am the owner and managing director of the company.

I hired Critical Mission Computing to develop a new company website. My existing site was very old and not suitable for viewing on mobile phones. I also didn't feel that it accurately reflected Semaphore PR in 2018.

The goal was to develop a website that accurately reflected the personality, expertise, and brand identity of Semaphore PR. The site needed to feature a responsive design that professionally worked across all platforms and devices. A more professional and up-to-date site would enable Semaphore PR to market to larger and more established firms.

Having worked with several web developers on clients' websites, I had long been impressed with Critical Mission Computing's easy to understand, plain-English approach and provision of ongoing support. I did compare costs with other local firms and found Critical Mission Computing to be competitive.

Alka from Critical Mission Computing listened carefully to my vision for the Semaphore PR website. She then provided a comprehensive and easy-to-understand specification detailing exactly what would be included in the project, how it would be delivered, and when. I was provided with visual representations of how the site would look and was able to input to the development as it proceeded.

Alka was my primary point of contact, but she has a highly skilled team of designers, developers, and testers who worked on my project.

Upon its completion, I was able to use social media to point people to the various pages of my new site. This enabled me to showcase Semaphore PR's skills in a way not previously possible. I have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from clients and potential clients about the site. I have also had people reference things they have read on the site, which gives me an instant connection with them, even when we haven't met.

Since I've had the website as part of my marketing arsenal I've been successful in securing work from larger companies than I had previously worked with.

The initial specification was detailed and specific in relation to timescales—all of which were met. Communication was managed via email and phone, and I felt comfortable that I understood the status of the project at all times.

I felt that Critical Mission Computing was very strong in all fields: communications, technical expertise, customer service, price, and delivery.

I was extremely pleased with all aspects of this project.

Overall Score A great job.
    This is a particular strength of Critical Mission Computing.
    The price was as quoted and competitive with other suppliers.
    Everything works as it should, and the site has enhanced my business.
    I have recommended Critical Mission Computing several times already.