We help your brand stand out!

Crème de Mint is a boutique graphic design studio located in Miami Beach. Our studio sets itself apart with its unique branding and packaging. We create well-developed designs for product-driven companies primarily in the beauty/cosmetics, food/beverage/supplements and wine/spirits industries. Our graphic designers have designed for well-known companies such as Victoria's Secret, Avon, Bliss, and Benihana. Our clients are local, nation-wide and international.

We have designed for clients in the Bahamas, London, and Amsterdam. We enjoy helping new brands with overarching branding for their packaging, website, social media and email marketing so there is a cohesiveness throughout the entire brand.

Miami, FL
  • 1521 Alton rd 504
    Miami, FL 33139

Expressed Juice Logo & Package Design Image

Expressed Juice Logo & Package Design

Designed and created logo and package design for expressed juice, a local juice company that runs via electric carts. The racing stripe on the top is on the packaging and on the cart to represent on the go. Each flavor is distinctive in it’s icon and it’s ingredients. The shape of the bottle is similar to a medicine bottle as well as an alcohol flask. This connection was done on purpose to build these connections in people’s

minds and to give it a cool, hip edge.
Alkaline Herb Shop Social Media Design Image

Alkaline Herb Shop Social Media Design

Redesigned Alkaline Herb Shop Social Media Channel with new branded look and feel. We also designed digital ads, email marketing and SMS marketing for the brand.

Farafina Juice Logo & Package Design Image

Farafina Juice Logo & Package Design

Designed and created the logo and package design for Farafina, a juice company inspired by ginger and African fruits. The word Farafina means world. The vibrant and rustic illustrations on the label highlight the main fruit in the juice. The energetic vibe, handwritten typography and the bright illustrations on a clear labels communicate to the customer that this is a highly nutritional and healthy juice.

Juicera Logo & Package Design Image

Juicera Logo & Package Design

Created the brand and package design for Juicera, a South Florida juice company that sells in Whole Foods. They wanted their own unique identity. Their previous design looked too similar to other juice brands. They wanted a simple, colorful juice line that would draw in the consumer.

Our approach was to give Juicera their own unique brand voice. The colors designed to

be clean, bright and eye-catching. The half moon die-cut symbolizes the fruit and the drop (which is also part of the logo) is the squeezing drops of juice. What makes the juice itself unique to other juices? All their juices are 100% juice with no added water. What customers love about this product is how fresh, clean and true to the fruit it tastes. On the side of the bottle we came up with the iconic phase “made true for you” that we created to connect with the customer.
Zig Travel Logo & Website Design Image

Zig Travel Logo & Website Design

Designed Logo & Website Design for Zig Travel

Ketoscience Logo & Package Design Image

Ketoscience Logo & Package Design

Designed Logo & Package Design for the Ketoscience brand for Windmill Products

Label & Print for Juice Company

“The team never stops until things are perfect.”

June 2015 - Ongoing

Creme de Mint provides graphic design services for a juice company. Their work includes label redesign and print elements such as postcards and menus.

Miami, Florida
Lori Robinson
Co-Owner, Juicera

Creme de Mint’s work has met expectations time after time, and their work has been highly praised. The team is knowledgeable, diligent, and skilled. Customers can expect a well-organized vendor that communicates excellently.

I’m a partner and VP at an organic cold-pressed juice company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creme de Mint?

Initially, we needed help with a redesign of our labeling.

In addition to our label redesign, they designed a lot of our print material. As part of the process, we filled out a lengthy online survey to tell them more about the branding and what we’re looking for. For print work, they created postcards, menus, and other similar items.

We work with Lauren (Graphic Designer & Principal).

How did you come to work with Creme de Mint?

Lauren was recommended to us by a gazpacho company. We really liked their image, and we ended up going with Creme de Mint after considering a few other options.

We’ve spent around $10,000 so far.

We started working together in June 2015, and our work is ongoing.

We’ve got tons of positive feedback, and we’re on the shelves of grocery stores in eight states. We couldn’t have done it without them.

How did Creme de Mint perform from a project management standpoint?

The team communicated fantastically. They have an online portal where we can go back and forth to give feedback with attached files. Overall, the process was very easy.

Lauren never stops until things are perfect.

No, if we could hire them in-house, we would.

I would recommend them for anything branding related.

They were great.
    I know people who charge more and people who charge less, but the quality was always there.
    She was great from beginning to end and understood our vision.
    She’s definitely good at what she does.

Logo & Package Design for Baby Clothing Company

“They were very creative and delivered a product that I’m happy with.”

Mar. - Apr. 2020

Creme de Mint provided package design for a baby clothing company. Their work included copywriting and industry research.

Miami, Florida
Marina Morais
Owner, FunnyBunny

Creme de Mint’s work has been met with positive acclaim. The team delivered a quality product in just three weeks that met all expectations. Customers can expect a responsive team that’s easy to work with.

I’m the owner of a baby clothing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creme de Mint?

I needed help with my product's package design.

First, they sent me a questionnaire about what I was looking for and the targets I wanted to meet. Then, the team asked me questions about the product. Next, we talked about colors and my logo.

The team studied all of my competitors and did the copywriting for the package. Then, they sent me four options for the package design. I only had one small modification to make, and then we were done.

I worked with one person from their team.

How did you come to work with Creme de Mint?

I found them through Google.

We spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in March 2020, and we wrapped up in April 2020.

We haven’t started selling yet, but everything has been up to my expectations so far.

How did Creme de Mint perform from a project management standpoint?

They always answered my questions quickly, and the whole process wasn’t long at all. I would work with them again for sure.

They were very creative and delivered a product that I’m happy with.

No, I don’t think so.

No, they’re very easy to work with.

Overall Score I was super satisfied.
    It was more than I was planning to spend, but I was happy with the result. Other merchants charged more, so it was a good price.
    She delivered on time and I’m happy with everything.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Packaging Design for Food E-Commerce Retailer

"Creme de Mint is very timely, priced well, and no step is forgotten about."

A food e-commerce retailer hired Creme de Mint to design the packaging of one of their new products.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Lauren Roggenbuck
Co-Founder, Happy Planet Group

End users have complimented the company on the design of their packaging and bought its products in part because of it. The company was impressed with timeliness and effectiveness of the team's communication. They ensured the company's vision was met.

I am the CO-Founder of Happy Planet Group. We are a women owned business based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We distribute retail food products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creme de Mint?

Our company hired Creme de Mint to create the packaging for our brand MiSOgood. We have 6 SKU's and Lauren (the founder) designed the most beautiful packaging for our brand.

Everything that we asked for she executed perfectly. Furthermore, we were so happy with our packaging that we then hired her for more design work for brochures, our website design, and other marketing materials.

We wanted packaging and marketing materials that painted a picture of the theme of our product. The packaging of a consumer brand is very important for the sale of your product. We were very impressed with the design and attention to detail that Creme de Mint did with both our packaging and website design.

We did an online search, and after looking at Creme de Mint's previous work and location to us, we decide to choose this vendor.

Once we decided to move forward, we set up many calls to discuss our vision for the packaging, the colors, and overall look and feel. Lauren was very prompt with delivering on our short deadline.

Nothing was rushed, but everything was executed to perfection. Even post her design, we went to a trade show and came back to her with some feedback and she quickly made the small changes that we requested.

We worked mainly with Lauren the founder, though on the website there were other team members helping.

As a start-up these numbers are hard to express, but many people have commented how beautiful our packaging was, and have stated that they purchased our brand because of the packaging.

Very impressed with the communication from Lauren and her team. Everyone was very timely and effective on deadlines.

We are very impressed with the work that Creme de Mint covers. Not only is the group very talented with package design, but also on marketing materials and website design. I also appreciate that Lauren makes sure all your ideas and vision are met.

What I thought was very unique about working with Creme de Mint was that if there was something specific that we wanted that wasn't originally planned for Lauren made sure she found someone who could do it for us within her team and quickly quoted it for us with a timeline.

I really feel like they are a great group for many design details that a company needs.

Creme de Mint is very timely, priced well, and no step is forgotten about. If there is something that you want changed or executed differently without hesitation Lauren makes sure that it is done. With that being said - anything that we felt needed to be improved on it was properly dealt with.