Making it happen

Creativedash is a collaborative visual design boutique, offering a wide variety of design solutions.  Creativedash offers user experience, user interface, and interaction animation design, for both mobile and web. Creativedash also specializes in image and branding design, such as logos, promotional graphics, icons and more.  Creativedash even has a dedicated development team, creating cutting-edge frontend web solutions.

Roseville, CA
  • 950 Reserve Dr #160
    Roseville, CA 95678

Application Development for Data Analytics Startup

"I feel strongly they are doing good things and can be trusted."

Creativedash handled the design aspect of the consumer app with UX/UI elements on a limited budget. They completed the majority of the work, but small engagements are ongoing.

San Francisco Bay Area
CEO, Data Analytics Firm

The app received positive feedback from the initial users for its usability and high-quality design. Creativedash delivered the work within time and budget. The team proved to be trustworthy, but they could build more client communication into their process to make sure the project runs smoothly.

The client is a small data analytics startup that provides data to improve the driving experience and improve road safety. The data will also help people choose the right cars to drive and help people avoid traffic.

There was a need to develop an application for consumers and staff. The challenge was finding a vendor that could handle the design and user interface/user experience elements. There was also a limited budget, and the company didn't have experience with developers.

Creativedash provided design and UX/UI work on an ongoing basis for the consumer app project. The majority of the work was completed in early 2014. However, there are still smaller projects ongoing.

Creativedash was found by a referral from a previous designer who couldn't handle this project. The cost is confidential, but it was a major project.

We are very satisfied with the results of their work. We like the design aspects and the usability of the app. We have received good feedback from initial users. They also finished their work on time and on budget.

We don't have a lot of experience with other designers, but I think these guys are great. I don't have a lot of other firms to compare Creativedash with.

It was a little bit difficult working with them because they are in Sacramento, and we are in the San Francisco area. I would suggest to Creativedash to spend more time with the client in person or on the phone. I think the project would've been smoother if they built more client contact into their process. We had to handle the project remotely, which had obvious challenges.

Overall, we are satisfied. I have recommended them to a few people already so I feel strongly they are doing good things and can be trusted.