Building Brands that Matter

Established in 2012, Creativeans is an interdisciplinary creative consultancy based in Singapore, Milan and Jakarta. We build brands that matter.

Leaders trust us to solve their strategic and creative challenges: from branding, product design, UI/UX design, packaging design to communication design, across industries and regions. We are guided by a systematic approach and use proven methodologies such as BrandBuilder® and Design Thinking to help mid size companies, institutions and seasoned entrepreneurs build brands that matter.

As an ISO 9001:2015 and management certified creative consultancy, we are highly committed to continuously improve and excel in our creative capabilities to drive transformation for businesses, industries, and the world.

Singapore, Singapore
  • 39 Woodlands Close, #08-56
    Singapore 737856
    Singapore

Creativeans Brand Video

Brand video that showcases our work and 5 core values.

Branding Services for Corporate Premium Gifts Company

"What impresses me most is their desire to come out with the best results, even if it's a 1 cm difference in design."

Mar. - June 2018

Creativeans implemented a branding campaign, custom-designed packaging and products for third-party clients, and performed UI/UX for a website.

Singapore
Mark Tay
Director, CreativeMark

The team's services enhanced the client's brand image as a unique, premium business. The branding efforts have received positive responses, including orders and inquiries from external parties. They were a detail-oriented team with an accommodating workflow.

I am the director of the corporate premium gifts company located in Singapore. I am in charge of the overall running of the company and as well as sourcing for overseas partners. I wanted the company to be known for unique, interesting gifts compared to putting a logo onto the product. I will want to expand my network and going to the retail stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creativeans?

I got Creativeans to do a branding campaign and at the same time, my customized products are all designed by them for my clients. I have done mainly packaging designs and product designs for my clients. I did a website that suits the company and engaged Creativeans for UI/UX earlier this year which i am very happy with it.

We were newly set up in 2017 and we will want to establish our company in this competitive market. We want to reach out to the new market who is looking for customized premiums, packaging. SEO must be achieved within first 5 pages within 6 months. Our target is to go into retail by 2019 which we have achieved successfully.

I have searched online for 3-5 companies and began talking to each and individual to find out more about what they have done and what they can help me with. The director Kimming from Creativeans actually stand out with his confidence, and understanding what he will be able to achieve for me with the timeline. They showed me sincerity as he spoke to me personally which the others are sales person.

After 2 rounds of phone calls, i met up with the director and the team in their office. It was a good session where they request for information and what would I want such as Company name, logo, tagline and colors involved. Everything was pretty smooth and of course with a bit of hiccups here and there but it is good as we can smooth out the difference very fast each time. Subsequently, Creativeans helped me with packaging and product designs for my clients. It is still ongoing for designs by Creativeans while I will be dealing with production side.

I worked with the project manager and Kimming is always around to assist when required. The designers are well trained and they always provide me a story behind each design.

I will want to establish our company which I believed we have done and establishing CreativeMark as a company who does unique and exclusive premiums. We have done 2 years of exhibition and gotten positive responses. We have gotten orders and inquiry from companies after couple of months after it. Clients like the company name CreativeMark as it show case my name Mark, at the same time representing we leave a Mark on your product.

We do meet up or teleconference if required. It is effective and now, we are into zoom due to Covid-19 and social distancing matter. It was all done within the timeline we targeted.

What impresses me most is their desire to come out with the best results, even if it is just a 1 cm difference in design, it is considered a design flaw. They will make sure it is changed. The team is patience trying to accommodate to my demands too.

Frankly, i have seen better 'futuristic' website which I hope I can do in future. I am very sure Creativeans will be able to help me achieve my goals.

Overall Score Very happy and satisfied with the job done even when I have datelines to meet.
    Been good so far, trying to accommodate with each others schedule.
    I strongly believe in the value and quality of work done. Cost is definitely not the cheapest but I do get good feedback which turns to more revenue.
    Being perfectionist themselves, in fact they have exceeded my expectation
    I will definitely refer to my friends for branding and design jobs. They have been splendid so far.