Design & Marketing Services for your Business

Creative MAGA is a design firm that believes you know what your business is all about. It's our job to build on that knowledge to help you achieve growth and success. Got a brand and are ready to take it to the next level? Give us a call. We craft fresh approaches from existing successes to launching new campaigns from scratch. We are at your service, to develop the right marketing tools for your business.

Johns Creek,

Marketing, Branding & Designs for Equipment Manufacturer

"Her ability to stay focused and get things done in a timely manner is amazing."

2011 - Ongoing

Creative MAGA, LLC provides ongoing marketing and branding services, including website, brochure, logo, and business card design assistance.

Arlington, Texas
John Manley
Owner, Manley Equipment

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, leading to more work for Creative MAGA, LLC. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Responsiveness and the ability to turn constructive feedback into on-time deliverables make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of Manley Equipment LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creative MAGA, LLC?

I needed marketing advice and help with setting up programs to advance my business.

Creative MAGA, LLC is in many ways our marketing partner. They provide graphic design services, and they've created a logo. They do everything from banners to business cards, even creating our website. I don't think we ever have a kickoff meeting as much as a general conversation about what I need. They take care of everything else.

I work exclusively with Séverine (owner, Creative MAGA, LLC).

How did you come to work with Creative MAGA, LLC?

I've known Séverine for a long time. We worked together previously at another company, and the relationship continued for several years. As she grew her capabilities and went out on her own, I told her I would support her. She said she'd be willing to help me with any projects I sent her way. I trust her since we've always had a great working relationship.

I started working with them sometime in 2011, and the engagement is ongoing.

I'm really happy with the work. Creative MAGA, LLC designed an effective website. I don't solicit business online, but my customers expect me to have a website. So I can't say the site doubled or tripled my business, but I can say it's a useful tool for me. It always gets a lot of positive comments from people.

How did Creative MAGA, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Séverine is absolutely great. She's one of the people that will bend over backward for me. Her ability to stay focused and get things done in a timely manner is amazing. Quite frankly, I don't know how she does it, but I’m so impressed.

As my needs arise, I contact her, and we discuss each project. Séverine takes care of it in a really professional manner. She’s willing to edit or change anything if for any reason there was a miscommunication. She’s always helpful and willing to do anything I ask, adapting to whatever I need.

I've worked with hundreds of people through the years and I've never met anybody like Séverine. There’s never a scowl and never any excuses. She's got one of the best attitudes that I've ever come across. She's really smart, she listens, and she's just a great person to work with overall. She’s caring and puts so much effort into doing the best work. I think that says a lot about her because the effort is the root of everything.

No, I really don't. I couldn't give you any criticism or ask for anything more. She’s both great at her job and also a nice person.

Be clear about what you want and what you need. Be honest and she'll take it from there.

Excellent.
    I think she should charge more.
    I've already recommended her and absolutely will again.