Well begun is half done.

At Creative Dezine Solutions, I build and manage mobile friendly, branded WordPress website designs for clients across the world. I keep pace with the latest tools and technologies, and provide design, consulting and development services.

I believe, well begun is half done! My focus is your message, your desires, your intentions. The process I follow is planned to identify each of these and reproduce them noticeably in your project. My vision is to increase your value and expand your sway.

I provide both front-end and back-end services and have expertise in Branding, User Interface Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Typography, PSD to HTML, PSD to WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, WordPress and Joomla.

Freelancer
Ghaziabad, India
  • A 1205, Rishabh Paradise, Ahinsa Khand 2, Indirapuram
    Ghaziabad, UP 201014

MalloryBecker.com Image

MalloryBecker.com

Resposive website design and development for a registered psychologist, Mallory Becker.

DesertDreamDentistry.com Image

DesertDreamDentistry.com

Design and development of a responsive WordPress website, for Facial Esthetic and Comprehensive Dentistry services.

DrMarjorieSchuman.com Image

DrMarjorieSchuman.com

Design and development of a responsive website for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in California.

Website Redesign for Visual Communications Company

“Creative Dezine Solutions has a genuine desire to help businesses.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Creative Dezine Solutions handles web design efforts for a visual communications company. Working in WordPress, they revamped the website and currently provide system performance and maintenance.

Washington, DC
Lisa Nelson
CEO, See In Colors

The platform has received praise and positive feedback and the partner is satisfied with the quality of the results. Creative Dezine Solutions goes above and beyond to provide solutions and recommendations. Effective communication and realistic project milestones are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the CEO of See In Colors. We’re a visual communications company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creative Dezine Solutions?

I needed help to redesign and revamp my website.

Creative Dezine Solutions handled the complete redevelopment and redesign of my website. Since then, I’ve used them for various services; the latest being system performance. They’re figuring out what causes my platform to run slowly.

With the website design, they used WordPress and set up the layout theme. They selected and optimized my photos, set up email integration, established user access, and developed landing pages. There are certain tools they used for both mobile and desktop that allows me to check performance. Creative Dezine Solutions added a dashboard on the backend so I can easily look at how things are going.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Creative Dezine Solutions?

I interviewed a few people and Creative Dezine Solutions were extremely quick to respond. After a video call, I felt confident that I could trust them to work on my website.

I’ve invested around $5,000.

Our ongoing partnership began in March 2016.

When the website was finished, I received lots of positive feedback from customers. Most of my work relies on having a strong web presence; it’s an integral part of what we do. I’m very satisfied with the quality of Creative Dezine Solutions’ work.

How did Creative Dezine Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They handle project management very well, and we communicate through email. Despite the time difference, they respond to me quickly. Creative Dezine Solutions always creates milestones so I have expectations on what will be delivered when. The milestones have always been realistic and they’ve never over-promised or failed to come through. There’s never been an issue.

Creative Dezine Solutions has a genuine desire to help businesses. I’ve seen them go above and beyond what I’ve asked for. It’s one thing when a service provider gives what’s asked for, but a different thing when they point out observations and make recommendations. Creative Dezine Solutions sees the big picture and wants to help me get there.

No, I can’t think of anything.

As with any engagement, make sure to provide as much information as possible so they can design a solution for you.

Web Design & SEO Services for IT Media Consultancy

"They were professional and quick to understand my market."

Feb. 2018

Creative Dezine Solutions provided web design services for an IT media consulting company. They built the website using WordPress as well as provided SEO efforts and logo design.

Tampa, Florida
Mehdi Zadeh
Founder, Zadeh Consulting Services

The website increased in traffic and now receives 50 visits per month. The partner is pleased with Creative Dezine Solutions' work and the solution met expectations. The Creative Dezine Solutions team provided daily project updates and involved the client throughout the process.

I’m the owner of Zadeh Consulting Services. It’s an IT media consulting company and self-proprietorship.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creative Dezine Solutions?

My main challenge was marketing and wanting to become more visible. I had used a template to make my website, but it wasn’t very good. Also, there was no effective SEO.

Using WordPress, Creative Dezine Solutions built my website from scratch. They set it up, handled its design, and implemented SEO. The website presents the services we offer. The backend is built so people can easily and organically find us when searching for our services. Their team also created a logo for me.

Anshul (Owner & UI/UX Designer) was my point of contact. I’m not sure how many people worked with him behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Creative Dezine Solutions?

I was referred by a friend who had previously worked with them.

The project started and finished in February 2018. It took one week to complete.

Before the new website launched, it wasn’t getting any traffic.  Now, it receives more than 50 visits per month. I’m absolutely pleased with it.

How did Creative Dezine Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I received daily updates. Creative Dezine Solutions really involved me in the process. I was given examples to choose from for the logo design, pages of the site, navigation, and more.

They were professional and quick to understand my market.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Give them all the essential details and specific requirements you have. It’s up to you on how involved you want to be. Creative Dezine Solutions know what they’re doing and will work to please their clients.

Website Dev for Counseling Business

"They had demonstrated skills, artistic creativity, and a high professional ability to deliver on my goals."

Feb. - Apr. 2015

Creative Dezine Solutions created a WordPress website for a counseling business. Along the way, the team consulted on best practices.

Windham, Maine
Rev. Dana C. Reed, D.Min.
Self-Employed, Professional Counselor

In the first month after the site launched, a significant amount of clients engaged with the internal stakeholder. Many users have complimented the professional appeal of the new platform. The team worked quickly to deliver results on time or before the deadlines.

I am the sole proprietor of a licensed professional counseling service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creative Dezine Solutions?

The creation of a website that would be counseling-centric in it's appearance and approach to potential clients.

To attract clients to my unique style of counseling and the benefits of their personal and professional interaction with me.

They had demonstrated skills, artistic creativity, and a high professional ability to deliver on my goals for the project. He delivered, big time!

A Word Press website; start to finish! Involved input at ever step of the process.

Three of us working intensely for two months.

I was flooded with clients in just the first month of my practice! All commented on how professional the website looked and how that attracted them to my counseling practice.

Perfect! No lag time. The various aspect of the website were completed either on or before scheduled deadlines.

I deeply appreciated the creativity and ease of use.

Not at all!

Never a problem. Never a hitch. Never a problem.
    I paid for high quality work and I got it!
    I'd go back to Anshul in a heartbeat! I trust him!
    Why would I send a friend to anyone else?

Web Development for Group Counseling Practice

"I appreciated the responsiveness and earnestness in which Mr. Gupta conducted business."

Sept. - Nov. 2020

Creative Dezine Solutions endeavored to redesign the website of a group counseling practice. They collaborated with the client to design the layout, apply plugins, and implement customer-interaction features.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Aaron Kaplan, Ph.D.
Owner, Aaron Kaplan, Ph.D., Inc.

Creative Dezine Solutions' upgrade of the website allowed the client to launch a podcast and blog. In addition to boosting the client's brand exposure, the team was diligent in meeting the client's needs and incorporating feedback. The client commends them for their responsiveness and transparency.

I am the owner of a group counseling/mental health practice in Hawaii.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creative Dezine Solutions?

Creative Dezine Solutions was hired to help develop and create a website for my practice.

My goals were to update and upgrade my existing website to something more robust and interesting.

He has worked on several projects for me in the past, usually related to web design.

Collaboration on design of website, layout and coding, applying plug-ins and customer interaction features.

Most just myself in collaboration with Creative Dezine.

The upgraded website has helped me launch a podcast and Blog, and is a big step forward in how I present myself to the world.

Mr. Gupta was very available and responsive to collaborate on all stages of the project. He often made suggestions, created "mock ups" and asked for my feedback. He was very easy to work with and did his best to meet my needs with any suggestions or issues that came up.

I appreciated the responsiveness and earnestness in which Mr. Gupta conducted business. It was definitely an excellent value for the services rendered.

None that I can think of.

I was surprised how responsive and available Mr. Gupta was, especially considering the time zone difference.
    You cannot beat the value for the service provided.
    I have referred friends to Creative Dezine Solutions.

WordPress Site Redesigns for Management Consulting Firm

“I’m grateful for their contributions to our success.”

Apr. 2012 - Ongoing

Creative Dezine Solutions designs and develops WordPress websites. They produce high-quality deliverables for a variety of customers. They utilize a collaborative process and perform effective SEO management.

Tampa, Flordia
Kamyar Shah
Owner, World Consulting Group

Creative Dezine Solutions function as an essential resource for delivering web-related projects. They’ve produced a vast amount of websites and design unique interfaces. Their owner is dedicated to providing the best service possible. He proactively communicates and is exceptionally skilled.

I’m the owner of World Consulting Group. We’re a management consulting firm that specializes in working with small to medium-sized businesses. We advise the growth and scaling of e-commerce projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creative Dezine Solutions?

We needed a development resource to help us redesign client websites.

Creative Dezine Solutions has been working with us as an independent contractor for several years. In that time, Anshul (owner, Creative Dezine Solutions) led and completed dozens of projects for us. These projects range from local business websites to multilingual platforms utilized by global corporations. Most of the sites are built using WordPress. For each engagement, Anshul works within our established roadmap to ensure timely delivery. He collaborates with us to outline the project scope, then moves to execution, testing, and finally support. The support and maintenance process includes SEO services to generate customer conversions.

I even hired him to develop and design my personal website. I provided the logo but gave him full creative control to the build the rest of the site. This included the color scheme, layout, and site content. Anshul took the project through the standard procedure I mentioned earlier and launched the site online. He utilized competitive keywords to increase the site’s PageRank and highlight my brand. The site has changed since the initial implementation as we’re always experimenting with new methodologies.

Anshul is our sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with Creative Dezine Solutions?

My team worked with another firm before hiring Creative Dezine Solutions. Our company grew and we soon needed additional resources. Our provider at the time introduced us to Anshul and the relationship evolved from there.

We started working together in April 2012 and the arrangement is ongoing.

Creative Dezine Solutions is responsible for the success of every web-related project we’ve completed in the last six years. Their work is second to none. Anshul is polite, responsive, and understands the value of a deadline. If issues in a website’s code exist, Anshul will find the errors before our internal auditors. I wish I could find another company with his ethics, loyalty, and level of expertise.

How did Creative Dezine Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Anshul’s project management skills are very strong. His ability to collaborate, adhere to deadlines, and communicate with stakeholders is incredible. We communicate on a daily basis and he makes himself available whenever necessary. I’ve gotten in touch with him on a Sunday evening without an issue.

As a management consultant, I work with over three dozen different entities and Anshul’s work consistently exceeds my expectations. He effectively becomes a stakeholder in every project he accepts and goes to extraordinary lengths to deliver. I’ve never seen this level of dedication from an outside resource. We’ve been able to take on projects that couldn’t have been achieved without his efforts. His reliability and availability are unparalleled. I wish I had the opportunity to hire him as a full-time employee.

Hire Creative Dezine Solutions if you’re serious about getting results. They’ll meet your goals in a professional manner. Anshul’s a dream to work with and one of the best people I’ve met throughout out my career.

Overall Score I’m grateful for their contributions to our success.
    They met deadlines and are prepared for each meeting.
    They over deliver for the price they ask.
    They always deliver what’s promised and have never let us down.
    I recommend them frequently.

Web and WordPress Dev for Financial Nonprofit

"I was impressed by their speed of response and ability to anticipate my needs."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Creative Dezine has developed two websites: one from scratch and one from a WordPress template.

Walnut Creek, California

The websites performed well and successfully attracted interest. Creative Dezine was remarkably efficient, predicting future needs and promptly responding to questions.

I run a small non-profit organization that advocates for efficiency and transparency in the municipal bond market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creative Dezine Solutions?

We hired them for a complete web design and migration to WordPress.

We wanted to introduce visitors to the organization and share relevant content.

We found them on Upwork. Cost was a key driver in the selection.

Creative Dezine worked on two projects. First, they created a new website from scratch. Later, they replaced it with a WordPress site built on an attractive template.

I dealt with the owner.

The sites worked and generated community interest.

My contact was consistently responsive and proactive.

I was impressed by their speed of response and ability to anticipate my needs.

Overall Score I was satisfied with their services.
    They were always prompt.
    Their cost was very reasonable.
    I had no complaints.
    In fact, I have already done so.

Logo & Web Redesign for Consulting Company

“Creative Dezine Solutions is my go-to agency whenever I need help with my website.”

2012 - Ongoing

With an emphasis on web design services, Creative Dezine Solutions conducted two end-to-end website redesigns. They crafted a new logo, instated a new color scheme, and added an array of features.

Brooklyn, New York
Deborah Howard
Owner, Guiding Change Consulting

Creative Dezine Solutions produced an aesthetically appealing look and feel for the new platform. Capitalizing on their keen innovation and innate sense of creativity, the team refreshed the entire design. Resourceful and quick to respond, they instated a seamless and rapid workflow.

I'm the owner of a consulting and coaching company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creative Dezine Solutions?

I wanted to have an attractive, easy-to-read, and user-friendly website.

Creative Dezine Solutions conducted a total site redesign, applying a fresh new appearance to virtually every aspect. The team offers web design and development services. They created a new logo, color scheme, and background, and figured out the best graphics to include.

During our second major revamp recently, they did a fabulous job with images and colors. They made sure everything was aligned with my brand and my logo. The new site includes many additional features. Any customizations I need, they can provide.

I work primarily with one person, Anshul Gupta (Owner, Creative Dezine Solutions).

How did you come to work with Creative Dezine Solutions?

I found Creative Dezine Solutions on Upwork. They responded to my proposal. As I looked at their portfolio, I found their work to be clean, fresh, and very attractive.

Creative Dezine Solutions is my go-to agency whenever I need help with my website. They provide editing and maintenance on an ongoing basis. We've been working together on and off for about six years.

Creative Dezine Solutions made my website a place for people to obtain information about me and my business. Their contributions made a marked improvement compared to the old design. It looks much more professional and attractive now. I always recommend Creative Dezine Solutions when people ask me who designed my website.

How did Creative Dezine Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The founder has been fabulously creative and innovative. He’s resourceful and responsive and always meets deadlines.

I most value Creative Dezine Solutions' professionalism, integrity, and creativity.

I recommend having a clear sense of what you're looking for.

Multiple WordPress Websites for Branding Professional

"They never say no; they will always figure out a way to make something work."

Aug. 2011 - Ongoing

Creative Dezine Solutions provides long-term website design and development services, working on multiple WordPress sites for different third-party clients.

Alison Roth
CEO, ShrinkWrap

The clients are always satisfied with their sites, which convert well and whose users find them easy to use and attractive. Creative Dezine are dedicated, professional, and manage all the projects smoothly, helping clients to develop designs where necessary.

I’m the founder and CEO of ShrinkWrap. We create brands for healthcare practitioners—therapists, psychiatrists, and social workers—and build them websites based on those brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creative Dezine Solutions?

The challenge was creating a uniquely-branded, easy-to-use, affordable-to-build website for our therapist clients, in a way that was profitable.

They've built all my client websites, all on WordPress. I draft creative briefs for the clients and—working within a best-practices paradigm that we’ve both setup—their team designs the homepages and creates comps for those designs. More recently, their approach is to build the homepages directly on the development side. We iterate those together, after which they complete the rest of the site.

They come up with style sheets (or style guides) and provide me with the elements within them, so we discuss those before actually constructing the site. They then add whatever functionalities, plug-ins, and other components are required. After we’re done, they train the client and create a custom manual for them, teaching them about SEO and the basic tenants of content management, so that the client can manage it all themselves.

I’ve worked exclusively with Anshul (Owner, Creative Dezine Solutions).

How did you come to work with Creative Dezine Solutions?

I first contacted them years ago for a logo design. I was helping out a veterinarian friend and they did a great job. We'd ended our previous collaboration and I started looking at designer portfolios; Anshul magically showed back up in my life, so I hired him because of the great job he’d done for me in the past. He’s grown a lot in the process, which is amazing. I’ve watched him become more sophisticated, creative, and able to better interpret a brand.

I’ve paid $70,000–$100,000 overall. The fee is around $2,000 per website.

I started working with them in August 2011.

Two of the things we focus on is usability and conversions. I have a page of testimonials from clients, highlighting their ability to attract and convert their ideal clients. Many clients have shared with me that their practices are burgeoning and that they find high-quality customers from their websites.

The whole notion of creating a branded website is that we don’t just take any client that happens by our doorway; we create websites that are designed to attract the ideal client, based on a set of criteria, and on really understanding the problem we’re trying to solve.

How did Creative Dezine Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Basecamp for communication and we’re in contact all the time. I’m based in California, so we have a day-to-night time difference, but Anshul makes himself available, either during his mornings or his nights.

Project management is not my thing, and it’s been hard for me to hire qualified people in this area. I decided to let Anshul take over and it was a dream.

They never say no; they will always figure out a way to make something work, and he’ll give me a couple of options. Anshul is a genuinely warm-hearted person and he really cares. He goes the extra mile and my clients just adore him.

I’m moving in a different direction professionally, but I’m keeping my company around because of the work they did, and because of the pleasure working with them was.

Sometimes they'll do something despite there being a piece that I haven’t given them yet, that they don't completely understand, in an effort to be efficient. We then have to look at it and possibly tweak it a bit.

After we build a site, if the client wants any revisions or iterations, I have Anshul work with them directly and I don’t take a piece of that pie. He’ll sometimes do it without telling them what it’s going to cost, so I think he undervalues himself, which is something I’ve coached him on.

I’ve been able to develop a design language. I would recommend that clients give them an enormous amount of creative latitude; they should mention what they want. They can help create a design brief if needed, creating a design that speaks to the target demographic and their problem.

They can take on a sizeable amount of work at one time and still meet deadlines. In my opinion, Anshul is a good-hearted man, and I think he’s really trustworthy, especially with people overseas.

Overall Score Anshul is a gem.
    They keep me on track.
    They're energetic collaborators and they want to get it right.
    They're tireless with revisions and always meet deadlines.
    I have done and I would refer them to any friend or colleague.

WordPress Web Redesign for Engineering Firm

“Creative Dezine cleaned up our branding congruency significantly on both websites.”

Dec. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Creative Dezine redesigned two WordPress websites from scratch, gathering requirements and content to develop design options to choose from before going into development.

Fort Worth, Texas

Creative Dezine provided modern, clean website designs that significantly improved overall functionality. Very attentive to client needs, quick to make iterations, and straightforward, working with their team was seamless from start to finish.

I'm the principal at a mechanical and industrial engineering firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Creative Dezine Solutions?

We were trying to revamp our brand and website for two different sites.

Creative Dezine performed an audit of our previous sites, spoke with our team, and gathered requirements. They presented a few design options and then developed the sites from scratch on WordPress, gathering images and content from us as needed.

I primarily worked with Anshul (Owner, Creative Dezine Solutions), and we communicated once or twice a week.

How did you come to work with Creative Dezine Solutions?

They were referred to us.

We invested less than $10,000.

We worked together from around December 2017 to March 2018.

Creative Dezine cleaned up our branding congruency significantly on both websites. The sites they designed are not only more aesthetically pleasing, but also operate better overall.

How did Creative Dezine Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Anshul was very responsive, professional, and collaborative throughout the engagement. It was easy to make and request changes, and he always delivered very quickly.

Anshul is very straightforward in his approach, which makes the whole process easy. He also delivers very clean, modern designs.

Know what you want and provide as many requirements as possible from the start. Anshul is very good at iterating as needed from a basic starting point.

Website Development for Business Services Provider

"They're very quick to respond and did everything we requested."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

A provider of business development services hired Creative Dezine Solutions to revamp its website. They provided the website's general structure and design preferences, which Creative Dezine then implemented.

The website was substantially improved, removing previous bugs and an extra stressor from day-to-day-work. The project management was effective, as Creative Dezine Solutions was responsive.

Business development services, including marketing analysis, planning, and business development implementation. We also distribute industrial equipment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Creative Dezine Solutions?

Website development and ongoing website-related advice and services.

Revamp website and ongoing assistance.

Compared several freelancers based on portfolio, cost and responsiveness.

We provided the website's general structure and design preferences, then he implemented it.

Him, plus a junior marketing assistant on our side.

It substantially improved our website and repaired frequent bugs that we had before. Enabled us to not have to worry spending hours or days trying to handle it internally.

We provided a PPT with some kind of mock-up. He implemented it. Then we provided more feedback and requests, until completion. It was effective and without any concern.

Very quick to respond and did everything we requested.

None, and he has shown constant professional development since then, it's good to work with someone who's always looking to improve.

Overall Score Without hesitation
    Very responsive and on time
    Within our budget