Production & Branding for Startups & Estab. Brands

The Creative Circus is a full production content creation and design agency that assists brands in developing their identity through storytelling. We specialize in Photo/Video Production, Logo/Graphic Design and Website Design. We eat, breathe and live fashion, music and art. All of our talent are multi-faceted in multiple creative areas. Our agency consists of photographers, filmmakers, stylists, makeup/hair artists and set designers.

CORAL SPRINGS, FL

Miami Fashion Week, New York Fashion Week, NBC Universal, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, Mondo Guerra, David Benoliel & Eduardo Von Garcia, Hard Rock Cafe and Elizabeth Arden

Nike Advertising - Fashion Photography Image

White Out - Fashion Photography Image

White Out - Fashion Photography

White Out - Fashion Photography

Photography Services for Health & Wellness Organization

"Their team makes everything easy—we can trust and rely on them for our needs."

2017 - Ongoing

The Creative Circus Agency provides ongoing photography services to a health and wellness resort. Their team provides the right resources for shoots and produces both print and digital versions.

Jennifer Weinberg
Director of Marketing Communications, Pritikin Longevity

The photos and general services have resulted in several customers asking for referrals from the client. The Creative Circus Agency produces quality work across an array of projects, but always delivers on time and exceeds expectations. Customers can expect a trustworthy, skilled partner.

I’m the director of marketing and communications for Pritikin Longevity, a medically supervised health and wellness resort. We teach people how to make lifestyle changes to their exercise and diet habits to get healthy naturally.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Creative Circus Agency?

We didn’t have any current photography on our property that reflected what our program offers, so we were relying heavily on stock photos. This wasn’t meeting our needs anymore, so we hired The Creative Circus Agency.

Their team provides photography services for a range of projects now. For the initial engagement, they came to the space and took some initial photos to get a better idea of the site. For the shoot, they put out a call for some models and we worked together to vet them. On the day of the shoot, they had all of the right people present, including hair, makeup, and clothing individuals. We’re using the photos as printed collateral and on our website, too.

I’ve worked with around five people across the different shoots. For the first engagement, Vivian (President, The Creative Circus Agency), a stylist, a photographer, and a makeup artist worked with us.

How did you come to work with The Creative Circus Agency?

I put out a call in this Facebook group that I’m a part of for PR and marketing individuals, asking if anyone had a recommendation. Someone recommended Vivian, and after we considered two others, she won.

We’ve spent around $10,000.

We started working together in 2017 and we work with them on a case-by-case basis.

After seeing the work they’ve done for me, at least 3–5 people have asked me for The Creative Circus Agency’s contact information, which speaks volumes to the work they’ve done. They make our business look good and make my overall job easier.

How did The Creative Circus Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent at managing the project. We always get a response from them and they never leave me hanging. Everything is done quickly, and if it isn’t, they let me know why and what the timeline is. We primarily communicate via email.

Their team makes everything easy—we can trust and rely on them for our needs. Working with them is always a pleasure.

I really don’t have any complaints, they’re great to work with and I’m happy to be singing praise for them.

Don’t try to control everything. Let Vivian and her team be the experts and do what they do best. A lot of people want to handle everything, but their team knows what they’re doing so let them run with it.

Photography Support for Disability Nonprofit

“Their skills are definitely top-notch, but their human touch makes them simply stellar.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

The Creative Circus Agency is a photography agency for a non-profit organization. They managed two major photo shoots, and they capture images at events for use in marketing and other materials.

Nanette Molina
Director of Marketing & Special Events, Easterseals South Florida

The photos that The Creative Circus Agency takes receive a lot of positive feedback, and they capture the liveliness of the individuals the non-profit serves. The Creative Circus Agency is both professional and personable, and they are always clear and accessible.

I'm director of marketing and special events for a non-profit organization. We provide programs to individuals and families in South Florida facing Alzheimer's disease, dementia, autism, or other special needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Creative Circus Agency?

I've worked with them both personally and on the non-profit side of my business.

For our non-profit, they captured much needed photos for marketing purposes. We started with our 75th anniversary campaign, and have used them for several events since then. It is challenging to capture natural, lively photos of some of our clients, but The Creative Circus Agency makes it looks easy. They bring out the happiness and beauty of our clients, which has really helped us with our marketing efforts.

We use them for advertising campaigns, our website, and our other materials. They come in for multiple sessions and do all the photo editing. We work with several age groups, so they helped set strategies for our photo sessions. Because of some issues on our side, we didn't get all the photos we wanted for our adult daycare service. They came back and delivered the photos we needed.

I've gotten to know them on a personal level. I have one main point of contact, but I interact with two other team members as well.

How did you come to work with The Creative Circus Agency?

I met them through some friends of mine who had worked with them in other capacities. I saw what they did for other clients, and I decided I wanted to work with them.

We've spent around $1,500 for everything they've done for us.

We started working together in May 2017. We've done two major photo shoots for marketing purposes, and they also attend special events. Our relationship is ongoing.

We've incorporated their work into our magazines. Our marketing strategies have changed over the years, and they've worked with us to facilitate those changes. They take great photos, and our clients' families are so touched by the life The Creative Circus Agency captures in their images. We have a lot of positive feedback on the photos they take.

How did The Creative Circus Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great about communicating deadlines, and they are always clear about their turnaround times if we need any edits. I can reach them by phone, text, or email. They're really accessible, and they make it simple for us. I've never had trouble in my communication with them.

Their professionalism, expertise, and customer service are all excellent. They're so personable, and they truly work from the heart. Their skills are definitely top-notch, but their human touch makes them simply stellar.

I don't have anything they could improve at the moment.

Be forthright about your needs. They will support you in any capacity, and they're there to help.

Overall Score I love them. They're awesome, and I'm one of their biggest fans.
    They're very cognizant of our non-profit status, and they've offered us a good rate.

Logo, Branding, & Landing Page for Ski App

“I’m confident that their work will achieve our vision.”

Apr. - May 2019

The Creative Circus Agency created a landing page for an emerging company, building logos, choosing colors, and selecting fonts as part of their work. They also designed a final map for sale by the client.

Michael Phelps
Founder, Path Pocket

The team was able to capture the intended look and feel of the landing page through their thorough discovery phase and high-level of design expertise. Responsive and attentive, they were willing to provide suggestions throughout the development, improving the marketability of the products.

I’m the owner of Path Pocket. We produce map sleeve projects for skiers and snowboarders. The idea is that with better access to the ski map, they’ll know exactly what trails to follow without having to fear the possibility of making a wrong turn. That way, they’ll become more familiar with the mountain more quickly and be able to explore more of the mountain.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Creative Circus Agency?

We needed to get the project off the ground. I’m working full-time in a completely different industry, so trying to find the time to market this product and create a site was challenging. That’s where their team came in, helping with branding, logos, a color scheme, fronts, and eventually a final landing page.

The main goal of the project was to create a landing page for the map sleeve product. That involved a decent bit of branding to get the ball rolling. They started with providing me with a different logo, based on our early discussions about the business. We also decided on a look and colors that would work for me. All of that work went into the landing page design they built.

They also helped with designing the first set of maps I’m developing for the mountains we’re targeting. One of their graphic designers created a fleshed-out map of a mountain, which I’ll be selling.

At this point, we’re in the prototyping phase with a different prototyping company. They’ve completed the landing page.

Vivian (President, The Creative Circus Agency) assigned me to her colleague James (Director of Marketing & Business Development, The Creative Circus Agency), who’s been my point person ever since.

How did you come to work with The Creative Circus Agency?

I’m friends with Vivian and a few other people who handle web design. After seeing her work, I could tell she has an eye for it. She’s clearly talented, so I was confident that they could put together a strong product. Her design style and my vision seemed to line up.

We spent under $10,000 with them.

We collaborated from April–October 2019.

I’ve already recommended them.