Top Web & Mobile application Development, we build

Cqlsys Technologies is a leading and successfully running web design, mobile application development service provider company which has the world-class custom development resources and also highly qualified professionals. We are focused on innovation and creativity to lead the change, since its advent in 2011.

We at Cqlsys Technologies Systems that understand the state-of-the-art technologies that define the future and can serve as an efficient business transformation catalyst for the clients!

We have extensive experiences working on various verticals like Healthcare, Social Networking, Chat apps, Mobile Games, Marketplaces & Food Delivery, Dating, e commerce etc. We focus on Mobility, Outsourced Product Development, e-commerce and user experience(UX) design.

We earned this expertise by building custom B2B and B2C products and applications serving over 2000 customers (enterprise, agencies and start-ups) for all across the globe from last 6 years.

Our customer include the name on various renowned application like carswap, Handei, loyalstars, Loyalstars, emergency cars, corbbeau, Sarada etc. We help our client to provide best design as per the best industry standards. Our visit our portfolio for best design -http://www.cqlsys.com/portfolio/

Mohali, India
  • IT TOWER E-261, Suite No: 001 Ground Floor
    Mohali 160055

Saloon Beauty App- Glam-Crew

GLAM CREW is the leading on-demand Australian beauty app that delivers professional hair stylists and makeup artists to you door.

My View

On-demand application.

Omorni Home Services is an On Demand Mobile and Web app delivering superior customer experience services for end user looking for any professional workers such as plumber, electrician, AC technician, Carpenter, TV Dish technician and painter.

Merchat-loyal

Splitlah

seatown

This app is used to book tickets for footbal matches.

Shareveza

The Shareveza app provides information sent by the users - so that, when you find a good price, or a good beer option, you can share the information with our network of friends.

Valair

Val-Air, a valet parking service, will serve customers in and around major airports in Toronto. Convenient, flexible and affordable parking is available to you at your fingertips

Loyal Star

Loyal star application ensure their customers are worth their weight in gold. It can cost up to 6 times more to acquire a new customer than retain an existing one. LoyalStar enables businesses to build digital loyalty schemes and provide the platform to connect and reward your customers in a personal and efficient way.

Driver Instructor App

This app will help you to get the closest driving instructors in your local area. We have all types driving instructors including Cars, PCV, LGV and Motorbikes. You can chat and mail your driving instructor 24/7 and book your driving lessons online.

Group-Bollat

Galleum-Books

Dropbox

Bartender

Carshow

CarshowThis is the official application of the Monday Night Car Shows located in Skokie, IL. This application will be used to check in our guests throughout the shows starting from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. It allows users to create a profile and attend our shows.

CarSwap

Users are welcome to trade temporarily or permanently, buy or sell, rent or borrow -- you name it! CarSwap users have total freedom to make whatever legal arrangements negotiated between themselves once matched.

Add Chat

Addchat is a communication tool for anyone wish to do business and directories search and immediate CONNECT.

Dev Partnership for Hospitality Platform Startup

"They were all aware of what my project was about, my line of thinking."

Jul. 2015 - Ongoing

In their role as an ongoing development partner, Cqlsys Technologies has developed a website and iOS and Android apps. They worked in PHP and JavaScript and incorporated payment integrations and geofencing.

Englewood, CO
Amol Deshpandey
Founder, Augustguest

Cqlsys’ apps are live, and the few bugs that were present were fixed immediately. They are consistent communicators and are unimpeded by geographic differences. A fully involved staff; active, engaging conference calls; and professional management are all hallmarks of their service.

I’m the founder of Augustguest. We provide IT services to the hospitality and food industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cqlsys Technologies?

We needed development help.

They developed iOS and Android apps and a website. The final version of the site included payment integrations as well as geofencing. They used PHP and JavaScript throughout the project and they continue to implement various things on the website and the apps.

We had a single project manager who was also our one point of contact. There were three or four other people working on our project consistently, in addition to a few others.

How did you come to work with Cqlsys Technologies?

We did an RFQ (request for quotation) and they were one of the applicants. We vetted all the competition and their prices, but their experience most lined up with our technology needs—mobile and PHP.

We’ve spent $25,000–$30,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since July 2015.

The apps are live in the app stores and, for the most part, they’ve been bug-free. If they weren’t, they would rectify the problem as soon as possible. I’ve continued with them for four years because of their consistency, their having a single point of contact, and their responsiveness.

How did Cqlsys Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate over the phone and they’re responsive. We’re in different time zones, but they’re always available.

I had the unique advantage of being able to visit them in their office. I met about 14 people from their team. They were all aware of what my project was about, my line of thinking. They asked me questions and were able to contribute positively to discussions. When I’m on a conference call, I can sense the people in other rooms are paying attention too. This all speaks to their internal management and how they approach both clients and projects.

I wasn’t really happy with my first project manager. I was vocal about it and they made the change. Since then, their services have satisfied me.

I've already recommended them.

App Dev for Tutoring Platform

"We're very happy—they've never let us down."

Nov. 2016 - Nov. 2017

Cqlsys Technologies developed an online platform for mobile, desktop, Android, and iOS, working on its database and developing a chat function, payment system, and two consumer interfaces.

Singapore
Wei Young
CEO, QEDed

Since its launch, the application has retained around 400 active users who have not experienced any issues. The team communicated well and worked smoothly despite the time difference, and always adhered to their commitments and deadlines.

I'm the CEO of QEDed. We have a platform for tutors, with ratings so that parents and students can make a more informed decision when choosing a tutor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cqlsys Technologies?

A platform like ours didn't exist in Singapore. We needed something developing from scratch.

The platform is a database. We described what we needed to them and they turned it around in good time. We started with an MVP, after having a few discussions in the beginning.

We wanted the platform to be developed for mobile, desktop, Android, and iOS. We started with a chat function and then had to develop a question database, a rating system, and a payment system that is integrated with my PayPal account. We also wanted to have a tutor interface as well as a student interface.

I was in touch with three people, including the CEO who was very helpful in understanding what my issues and needs were. He then communicated that to the two developers, one of which ran the database and the other took care of the coding.

How did you come to work with Cqlsys Technologies?

We were referred by a friend who had previously engaged them on a different project. They were the second developer I engaged with as the first one disappeared after a while. It's very difficult to develop an application, let alone from scratch, so we were a bit apprehensive. We took some time to discuss things and I wanted to see some of their previous projects. We started small with bite-sized projects that could be turned around within a month. It’s been about a year now and it's been a great partnership.

We've spent $20,000–$30,000.

We started working with them towards the end of 2016.

The application is live and we've had 5,000–6,000 downloads, with between 300–400 active users. We haven’t had any lag or issues.

Due to their ability to deliver what I wanted and needed with very little intervention, I've been able to focus on the customers and users. We've only been running for six months so I'm quite happy with 400 active users.

How did Cqlsys Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We're very happy—they've never let us down. There's a bit of a time difference between India and Singapore, so often we have a late evening conversation, but it's not a big deal because any edits are done by the time I'm up in the morning.

Their ability to keep their word sets them apart from other service providers we've worked with. If they give me an estimate, they're always been punctual and even a little early to deliver, which has been very important.

My only recommendation is to not only stay online. Choose a country and be there in the market and in the same time zone. They communicate well, but nothing beats meeting with a company in-person.

It's always important to summarize each conversation and share your notes with the development team at the same time so there is a history of all the iterations.

I've introduced the CEO to a couple of my friends.

Mobile App for Ride-Sharing Company

"They stuck closely to the timeline they set for themselves. Their timeline helped our business stay on track."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Redlands, California
Amery Drummond
CEO, AMBTECH

Communication with Cqlsys was clear and the app was developed on time and within the budget.

I am the CEO of Ambtech, a ride-sharing app that connects customers and drivers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cqlsys Technologies?

We hired him to build the Android and iOS versions of our ride-sharing app.

We wanted to develop a ride-sharing app with custom features that represent our business model.

We vetted several candidates that fit our budget and had the appropriate experience. We presented Cqlsys Technologies with our requirements and decided that they were the best fit for the project.

We received a quote from Cqlsys Technologies with an estimated time frame of three months to completion. They designed the front end of the app and the backend was tailored to our needs. Their team presented the app to us in various stages of development for our approval and feedback.

Cqlsys employed a team to work on the design of the app and a separate team for the app development. The team remained the same throughout the entire project.

We communicated primarily through Skype, email and WhatsApp. We spoke through the testing process and when instructions were not clearly understood to avoid costly mistakes.

They were adamant about the timeframe of the project because we worked with other developers who could not keep to the timeframe. Cqlsys clearly understood the urgency of the project completion.

Overall Score They are a great company who makes a great product.
    They were always available for questions and for updates.
    It fit within our budget perfectly and aligned with the market value.
    The app is professional and works well.
    I already recomended three colleagues.

App Dev for Booking Platform

"They delivered whatever we asked for."

Apr. - Nov. 2017

Cqlsys Technologies developed a booking platform, taking charge of the layout, the picture features, purchase gateway and payment methods, and databases.

Dubai, UAE
Rajiv Bilaani
CEO, WassupDubai

The development project ran smoothly, with the team meeting expectations and providing any deliverables required of them. They communicated effectively and provided useful and interesting inputs throughout the project.

WassupDubai is an event management company that was developing a booking platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cqlsys Technologies?

I needed someone to build the platform from scratch.

They developed the booking platform, handling the picture features and the gateway for people to make purchases. They did the complete layout. The platform includes databases, payment methods, and calendars.

There was a developer, a coder, tester, the app developer, and the web developer.

How did you come to work with Cqlsys Technologies?

A friend recommended them to me.

$30,000.

We started working together last year for a few months. The project is currently on hold from my side.

They delivered whatever we asked for. I’m happy with their work.

How did Cqlsys Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They were quick. They gave positive input. We communicated over the phone.

They gave a couple of inputs from their side that was quite impressive. They finished the work on time. I was satisfied with them.

They offered a very good price.

Mobile App Dev for Social Media Startup Company

"I can’t imagine getting a higher quality of service from another provider."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Cqlsys is providing full-service development for iOS and Android apps. They’ve led the design and R&D, and are now coding the backends. The team is currently working on the startup and signup features.

Marquis White
CEO, White Enterprises

The team is an incredibly supportive partner. They fill knowledge gaps and accommodate the significant time difference. Cqlsys has the resources for demanding builds but is still small enough to provide a high level of service and attention to smaller projects.

I’m the CEO of White Enterprises, an 18-month-old startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cqlsys?

I wanted to create my own social media app and compete with the major platforms. However, I didn’t have the technical background to build and launch an app.

Cqlsys is providing full-service development for both iOS and Android apps. Over a two-day period, they guided me through the process–brainstorming, design, and R&D. We’re currently focused on the backend. They’re creating icons and graphics with Photoshop and .JPEG files. Cqlsys should have the startup and signup pages completed this month.

I work with the CEO on a daily basis.

How did you come to work with Cqlsys?

I reviewed multiple vendors on a freelance staffing website. After receiving competitive offers, I pitched the project to Cqlsys; they loved it and thought it had good potential. We met at their office in India to build the relationship. I chose them because they’re a trustworthy husband-and-wife team. The family-oriented atmosphere, along with their effort to secure the engagement, were the deciding factors.

I’ve spent $2,000 so far and plan to invest about $30,000 in total.

We started working in August 2017, took a break during the winter holidays, and are currently in the programming phase.

I lucked out finding them. From an educational perspective alone, their impact has been huge. They’ve boosted my confidence by making the endeavor less overwhelming. Seeing my idea come to life also helped me feel good as an inexperienced entrepreneur trying to play in this space.

How did Cqlsys Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance is excellent; they have responsive and caring customer service. We communicate via text, WhatsApp, and email. We plan to use another application to communicate teamwide about troubleshooting processes.

This journey hasn’t been easy for me. Had I been with another company, I would have lost faith in my endeavor. There’s something special about being here and working with this team. They’ve given me the confidence to continue pursuing this idea at times when I admittedly lost faith. Furthermore, I prefer their boutique “mom and pop” operation over larger vendors. With Cqlsys, I know my project gets priority service and that they'll get the project done.

The 12-hour time difference brings its challenges. There is some miscommunication, but that’s common for any remote entrepreneurial project. In addition, I wasn’t sure what would happen if my app did become successful and grow. I didn’t know if their 50-person team would be enough, or if I’d have to find another company to work with at that point. Luckily, they have doubled the team size in the eight months.

I was a bit naïve, in the sense that I thought I could pitch them a Word document, and they would bring the app to life based on it alone. That is a big misconception in the app-building world. I would tell new entrepreneurs that they have to do as much research as possible on their own, including some preliminary design. Consequently, they caught a few weaknesses in my idea and I had to go back to revise my plans. I also didn’t do my due diligence in the R&D phase, which put the project on hold. For all project components, thorough preparation makes things go much faster.

Overall Score The experience with the entire team from Cqlsys has been great.
    I felt bad about stalling the project, but they waited until I fixed things, and came back for another go.
    I like to ensure that I’m getting a good deal, and, after some shopping around, I feel I’ve gotten a great one.
    I can’t imagine getting a higher quality of service from another provider. They ensured that the product was done right.
    I’m hoping to finish the app on time because I want to build more with them. I will refer some friends as well.

App Dev for Symptom Tracking Platform

"I have high quality standards, but they understand them and produce the right results."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Cqlsys Technologies is developing a web and mobile app that helps doctors assign exercises and patients track symptoms. The app includes a dashboard, discussion forums, and feedback sliders.

Netherlands
René Loek
CEO, PinkTrainer

The app helps patients and providers by correctly aggregating valuable data, both expanding and refining the intitial concept. Cqlsys Technologies tests their work thoroughly and keeps the internal team aware of their progress. Their quick responses and creative ideas keep the project moving forward.

PinkTrainer is an application that includes a dashboard, research panel, and smartphone app to treat breast cancer patients. I’m the CEO and co-founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cqlsys Technologies?

I needed someone to develop my application.

We created the plan on paper and shared it with them. Then they started to develop the app, from the database to the main application to the dashboard. They're simultaneously developing the smartphone app for Android and iOS. The connection between the two is still in development, but it will be ready in a few weeks. They've been quite involved at every stage.

There’s an exercise generator and a database with a lot of exercises. Users can design specific protocols or exercise interventions for breast cancer patients, which are available from diagnosis through chemotherapy and rehabilitation. There are feedback topics where breast cancer patients discuss complications resulting from their treatment and illness.

The dashboard is mainly used by the medical team and therapist. The patient gives feedback on elements of their wellbeing, such as nausea, strength, sleep, and constipation. They use feedback sliders that produce a chart with trend lines and show how each element has evolved during treatment. It also displays all the tests and tools that therapists use.

The dashboard is mainly for breast cancer patients, but the main application is so good that we've connected it to several more smartphone apps. When you get patients, you can select their illness.

Up to three people were assigned to the project. I was in direct contact with Ajay (CEO, Cqlsys Technologies). I’m our company's project manager.

How did you come to work with Cqlsys Technologies?

I found them through a Google search. I wanted someone in India because they have a good reputation for developing health applications. I spoke with a few companies, but Ajay gave me the best feeling. After we spoke, I felt confident in the way he presented his company and thought over the project with me. It was very good.

We have spent $10,000.

We started working together in November 2017. We’ve set up the basic application, but work is ongoing.

It’s all positive. They develop and test daily. When I have a request, they immediately pick it up and start drafting it. We are developing the app live together, and it works exactly the way I wanted it to. I’m very satisfied with the functionality and design. They don’t specialize in graphic design, but I’m still satisfied because I work on that myself.

One of the most beautiful elements of the app is the research panel. All the patient results can be analyzed. One side displays everything about the patient’s health, treatment, illness, and exercise regimen. The other side displays all the feedback. It’s very valuable for big data analysts.

How did Cqlsys Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They're well-mannered. When an issue arises or something isn’t clear enough, they know not to proceed without contacting me. Ajay is a very good communicator. He keeps me informed about when he’s working, what he’s done, and what he wants to finish by the end of the day. It’s great.

It's impressive that they have made exactly what I had in mind. I have high quality standards, but they understand them and produce the right results. If things aren’t working out or aren’t possible, Ajay figures out how to solve it in another way.

They could use more modern technologies and design tools to create the smartphone app. My advice would be to invest in a very good, modern design application.

Overall Score I’m very satisfied.
    They deliver within my expectations.
    A Dutch company would have cost five times more.
    They're quick to answer and very proactive.