Accounting Firm in Buford, GA

We are a full-service Accounting firm licensed in GA. We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives, and independent professionals. We are affordable, experienced, and friendly.

Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality.

Buford, GA
  • 2675 Mall of Georgia Blvd., Suite 601
    Buford, GA 30519

• Tax Preparation
  • Payroll Processing
  • Bookkeeping

Accounting Services for IT Service Company

“They do a really good job of rolling with the punches and staying flexible.”

2016 - Ongoing

Cory L Robinson CPA PC provides ongoing accounting services to a web development and consulting company. They handle 1099 filings, business re-classification, and regular yearly tax processes.

Georgia
Owner, IT Service Company

The tax work performed by Cory L Robinson CPA PC has completely satisfied all project stakeholder requirements, helping their business come out ahead of what they would pay without an accountant. Their team is professional and always does whatever work is necessary without increasing their costs.

I run a web development business that provides consulting and builds websites for a lot of clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cory L Robinson CPA PC?

We have worked with Cory (Owner, Cory L Robinson CPA PC) for about four years now and he has essentially run our entire accounting department for all of that time. As a first-time business owner, I wanted to avoid the risk of doing taxes myself, so I brought on Cory to help me handle that.

When I first partnered with Cory, I was still a solo entrepreneur and I had a lot of 1099s coming in. I didn’t know what to do with all of them, so Cory helped me get them organized and file them all appropriately.

From there, he helped me reformat my business to maximize our ability to bring in revenue. That process required a lot of complex filings, and he took care of that completely and has essentially handled the company’s taxes ever since.

I work directly with Cory, but he has an assistant who does a lot of the administrative and other tasks for him, and they are both incredibly helpful. I touch base with both of them about once a quarter.

How did you come to work with Cory L Robinson CPA PC?

Cory was recommended to me through a personal connection, and I relied on that to make the decision.

I’ve spent $13,000 in total with him so far.

We started working together in late 2015 and the partnership is still going.

The impact was huge for the first year in terms of the difference in my tax bill. That was by far the biggest change, and since then we haven’t had any problems at all. Accounting is one of those invisible things where if it’s done right, you don’t really notice it’s happening, so that’s a testament to their success.

We had a particular problem a couple of years ago when we got hit with a tax bill from Washington because we have an employee there, even though most of our business is in Georgia. Their team handled the situation really well, studying the differences in their tax laws to figure out what happened and how we could avoid it in the future, all for no extra charge to us, which I really appreciated.

How did Cory L Robinson CPA PC perform from a project management standpoint?

We touch base whenever there is a need because of changes in our financial situations or anything that happens on the tax end. We keep him in the loop about changes in how profitable we have been, and he always lets us know ahead of time how much we can expect to pay for the year in taxes.

They do a really good job of rolling with the punches and staying flexible. Whether it was reconciling manually cut checks for Christmas bonuses or learning about Washington tax law, we’ve never encountered a situation where they didn’t step up to the plate and figure out how to solve the problem for us.

I don’t have anything I wish they did differently, it has been fantastic to work with them.

I could not recommend more that any small business owner get accounting off their plate and into the hands of someone who knows what they’re doing.

They’re very proactive, and scheduling with them is very easy.
    We make money off the work that their doing.
    We’ve never had any accounting issues.
    I have recommended them several times.