Website Design & Development To Fit Every Budget

Corporate Hi-Tech provides businesses and corporations with Website Design & Development Services that fit every budget. Going beyond typical managed services, Corporate Hi-Tech (CHT) provides digital marketing, search engine optimisation, content management systems, as well as hosting services for small to large businesses.

Complemented with the expertise to strategically tailor this to your business, you will not only cope, but compete and even lead in this fast-moving environment of computing and network systems. Our deep industrial experiences and powerful vendor support capabilities enable us to provide prime service level to enterprises, organisations, and companies located anywhere in the world.

2020
Smithfield, Australia
  • 8 Brown Street
    Smithfield, NSW 2164
    Australia

Website Design Image

Website Design

Corporate Hi-Tech offers a variety of Web design services to suit the need of small businesses to larger and enterprise clients. Bundled with various other services, our Website design services is mostly beneficial when planned ahead of time with a Project Manager from Corporate Hi-Tech.

Digital Marketing Image

Digital Marketing

Our digital marketing approach to service delivery always has your interest above all. With every project we develop, Marketing tactics are integrated for best results for maximum online presence and conversions.

E-commerce Development Image

E-commerce Development

Corporate Hi-Tech provides online stores and businesses with a complete end-to-end E-commerce solutions for maximum sales.

Web Dev & IT Services for Legal Firm

"The two most noteworthy things are his competence and his speed."

Corporate Hi-Tech manages all IT responsibilities for a commercial litigation law firm. They upgraded a website and continue to maintain it. The team also set up Google and Microsoft advertising on it.

Sydney, Australia
Milan Cakic
Managing Partner, MC Lawyers & Advisers

The website upgraded by Corporate Hi-Tech has brought in a lot of customers and it is high-speed and of great quality. Remaining available, they have good communication skills and interruptions are minimal. They're quick to solve problems and there's minimal lag time until its completion.

I’m the managing partner of MC Lawyers & Advisers. It’s a law firm that does commercial litigation in Sydney, Australia. We currently have several staff members and are rapidly expanding.

What challenge were you trying to address with Corporate Hi-Tech?

I needed someone to manage all of my IT, as well as upgrade my website, maintain it, and provide daily service.

Corporate Hi-Tech handles 100% of my IT, including setting up my computers with multiple screens and Microsoft Office for daily operations. There is cloud computing, Dropbox, a cloud-based practice management software that records the time and saves documents, usable from any computer worldwide, and more. There is IT security on everything, as well.

They brought my website onto a high-level of professionalism appropriate for large law firms. There is Google and Microsoft advertising set up on it and landing pages that explain what we do while grabbing people’s attention quickly. People can register on there, as well.

John (Owner) is the only one I interact with.

How did you come to work with Corporate Hi-Tech?

I knew John from when I worked with a different company. He reached out to offer IT services when I started my firm.

I’ve spent $20,000 - $30,000 so far.

We began working together in early 2018, and we are still working together for the foreseeable future.

It has been profitable to have him working for me. The amount of work I’m getting from the website is substantial. The cost of services has paid for itself many times over. The website is high-quality, functioning well, and is fast.

How did Corporate Hi-Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate comfortably, day or night, as he is always accessible. It’s a seamless cooperation. We communicate via text, email, and phone. He is very pleasant to work with. Whenever there are issues, such as someone trying to hack my accounts, John is quick to sort it out. In terms of my daily work, interruptions have been minimal, and when issues arise, they are handled quickly. I intend to increase the work I give John as my company continues to expand.

The two most noteworthy things are his competence and his speed. He is very good at what he does, and there’s minimal lag time between needing a task done and its completion.

No, I have no complaints.

Don’t hesitate to work with them. Be open and honest in communication.

It's cheap for what you get.
    I would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

Web Dev & PPC for Removal Services Company

“When I ask them to do something, they do it right away. I’m really happy with their service.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Corporate Hi-Tech provides development services for a removal services company. They also designed and developed a website, in addition to providing Google Ads and PPC support.

Sydney, Australia
Savyo Fawzi
Director, Super GM Transport

The work from Corporate Hi-Tech has helped the business earn more customers and it satisfies all of their expectations. Their timely communication and ability to fix problems makes them a great partner. They are dedicated to their service.

I’m the director at Super GM Transport, a removal services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Corporate Hi-Tech?

I needed help with IT services and a website so I hired Corporate Hi-Tech.

Their team designed and developed my website. They added features including online payment functionality. Our Google Ads and PPC campaigns are handled by them, too.

I interact only with the owner.

How did you come to work with Corporate Hi-Tech?

I found them through a Google search.

I’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in May 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

I’m very happy with the work they do for me. They deliver exactly what I ask of them. I also have a lot of customers now, which I didn’t have before.

How did Corporate Hi-Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

When I need something right away, I call the owner directly. They fix any issue the same day. We communicate via email and phone calls.

They don’t waste my time. When I ask them to do something, they do it right away. I’m really happy with their service. They’re very affordable, as well.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

They’ll do everything, which is why their customers stick with them.

They are very cheap.