WordPress Based Web Design and Development Company

Coregenie Technologies is one of the best wordpress based web design and development company in Kottakkal in Malappuram District. Our specialised team of developers and designers are capable of providing end to end solution in latest web technologies.

Malappuram, India

Coregenie have done amazing work for my digital marketing company for the past 4+ years. Coregenie has worked on over 30 websites for me. Their team has done a full wordpress customization that resulted in a beautiful website optimized for conversions. I highly recommend Coregenie team for any website project you may have. They are 100% reliable, professional, and provide great quality work on a consistent basis.Alexa Brinkschulte, Capital Ship Marketing Group

WordPress Web Designs & Developments for Marketing Company

“Their websites are aesthetically-pleasing but also achieve certain metrics, like generating leads or sales.”

2016 - Ongoing

Coregenie Technologies does WordPress design, programming, and customization for third-party websites. They have completed more than fifty projects, and the partnership is ongoing.

Alexa Brinkschulte
Owner, Capital Ship Marketing Group

Their well-designed and functional websites have garnered positive feedback. The team maintains strong custom programming capabilities. They meet deadlines, communicate well, and facilitate a smooth partnership. Their impressive results create value for cost.

I’m the owner of Capital Ship Marketing Group, a small marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coregenie Technologies?

I needed to outsource custom programming, specifically WordPress web design, programming, and website customization.

Coregenie Technologies mainly does WordPress template redesigns and customizations. If one of my clients wants a new website, I determine the general theme or template and send this to Coregenie Technologies. They then complete the custom programming work.

They have done more than fifty projects for me, and our partnership is ongoing.

I have one primary contact.

How did you come to work with Coregenie Technologies?

I had previously engaged the owner of Coregenie Technologies, when we were both with different employers.

I have spent over $20,000.

We started working together in 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Feedback has been very positive. Their websites are aesthetically-pleasing but also achieve certain metrics, like generating leads or sales. The quality of their work continues to improve.

How did Coregenie Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They are communicative and timely. We are in contact a few times a week, depending on the project. We use Asana.

Coregenie Technologies is reliable. When I send them tasks, I know they will meet my expectations. I enjoy the ease of partnering with them.

Being in different time zones is challenging; it would be helpful if they made themselves more available during my business hours. Also, they sometimes lack creative input when I’m not specific.

Be as clear as possible about your objectives. Clearly outline the steps that you want them to take.

Overall Score It has been a joy working with them. They are reliable.
    They generally deliver on time and communicate if they cannot.
    They provide an incredible combination of quality and price that I could not find locally.
    They deliver quality work that looks nice, functions well, and has solid programming.
    We have a strong partnership. My experience has been overwhelmingly positive.