Mobile App Development, SEO and Web Design

Core Mobile App Development is a division of Core Media Concepts that can help you develop, maintain and streamline your app with both you and your clients’ needs in mind. Core Mobile App Development can help you take your mobile device strategies and bring them from vision to fruition.

2008
Orlando, FL
  • 155 S. Court Ave
    Orlando, FL 32801

DHL Global, University of Florida, Clemson University, Proctor Gallagher Institute

Doc Chat App Image

Doc Chat App

This Doc Chat App Development Project involved the creation of a mobile app allowing the client's users to message directly with a medical professional from their phone, requiring secure messaging in a recognizable interface clients would appreciate.

Mobile App and Landing Page Image

Mobile App and Landing Page

Core Mobile App Development created a Mobile App and Landing Page for a company that helps companies organize their business processes, clearly conveying the brand's core service offering in a visual and streamlined package optimized to excel on mobile screens.

Skill Set Connect Image

Skill Set Connect

This Social Media Mobile Application was designed to help Skill Set giver their users a powerful new tool—the ability to connect with digital nomads around them and learn about their skillset. This powerful networking tool for the 21st century has since enjoyed significant downloads and positive user reviews.

TrackApp UI Image

Golf Pro Now Image

Golf Pro Now

App Landing Page website design

Redesign & WordPress Migration for Foot Clinic

"They really do care about their clients, and they are genuine and honest."

June 2020

Core Mobile App Development created a WordPress site, redesigning the frontend to be more user-friendly and searchable. They applied a new theme, rearranged the content, and found a new host.

Wellington, Florida
Tyson Tabora
CEO & Owner, The Foot & Ankle Clinic

Besides a more welcoming theme and improved navigation, the site now has a faster web speed. Core Mobile App Development maintained consistent updates during the development process. They went above and beyond to deliver.

I am a foot and ankle physician. I own my own medical practice where I am the sole physician.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

I had a slow website with many faults that needed an update and transition to an appropriate platform like WordPress to make my practice more searchable and user friendly.

To redesign my site to make it more user friendly, have a better fluid flow and make it more searchable. I also wanted a better platform like WordPress.

I selected the vendor because they were referred to me by a good trustworthy friend. After speaking with Will, the president and owner of Core Media Apps, I knew it they would be the right fit.

The project was to redesign my site, apply a new theme, rearrange some content, transition to WordPress platform, speed up the site as it was slow, and obtain a new host.

Team consisted of web designers, coders, creative specialist, mobile app developer, and web app developer.

It's only been 1 day with the new site going live, but already I personally notice how much more user friendly my site is. The theme is open and welcoming, and the increase in web speed is noticeable. I have already had an email inquiry from a prospective patient through email, which is something that was not common before.

It was arranged through various lines of communicating including email, text, video, and phone call. Very very convenient, and responsive with all of my questions. They updated me during the entire process.

Their willingness to really help. They want to see me succeed. They really do care about their clients, and they are genuine and honest.

For my experience, 100 percent no areas for improvement. They went above and beyond.

Easy as can be.
    Very fair for the quality of their work.
    Quality is amazing. Just take a look at my site.
    This company has earned my trust.

Mobile App Dev & Future Projects for Vet Assistance Company

"They make you feel like a family and help guide you every step of the way."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Core Mobile App Development is creating a mobile app and is remaining available to work on future projects for a veteran's disability assistance company.

Amber Bishop
Founder, saVage LLC

Core Mobile App Development so far has met the client's expectations and the app just hit the App Store and Play Store. The team has strong communication skills that have contributed to hitting goals ahead of schedule. They go above and beyond to make deliverables perfect.

I am one of the Founders of Savage LLC which is an organization that helps veterans with knowledge of how to process their disability claims.

Creating a Mobile App and future projects

Simple and easy for users. Stand out from other apps

Very long process of reviewing several different companies and their portfolios. After speaking to Core Media for over 2 hours on the first call I knew they were the one for us.

Once the project started Will kept me informed every step of the way. Lots of email communication and never made us wait for results. Also fully detailed on steps that we needed to do in order to get certain points done in a timely manner.

I worked directly with the CEO Will and was amazed by the level of professionalism he had throughout the entire project. It was a pleasure to work with him and his team.

By far we are satisfied on how it turned out. It just hit the app stores this week and we can not wait to get this ball rolling!

With the strong communication via emails we actually did a lot of goals ahead of schedule.

They make you feel like a family and help guide you every step of the way. By far I do not know a whole lot on IT systems and they made this simple for me to complete. By far went above and beyond to make things outstanding for us. Could not have asked for a better company to work with.

No areas need improvement.

Overall Score Amazing company to work with! Overall family company that is passionate about meeting their clients needs.
    Didn't have to wait to speak with anyone when first starting out.
    Amazing pricing!!
    By far one of the best companies we have ever worked with for our business. Look forward to future projects.
    We would gladly recommend Core Mobile App to everyone for all of their services!!

Website Development for Canine Hearing Nonprofit

"The resulting website was way beyond my expectations."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Core Mobile App Development provided web development for a nonprofit. Their team built a website to present and display the nonprofit's work.

Solvang, California
Kerry K Steele, CPA
Chief Executive Officer, Dyranomics, Inc.

Core Mobile App Development successfully garnered likes on Facebook and was managed very effectively. The consistency and clarity were great. Their responsiveness and ability to deliver a strong engagement was unmatched.

Dyranomics, Inc. is a startup nonprofit that is bringing to market a low cost hearing device for canines. We have partnered with The FETCHLAB at the University of Cincinnati to accomplish this. Our mission is to raise $500,000 such that any household will be able to afford the hearing device for their dog.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

I was referred to Core Mobile by the law firm who created my 501c3. They specialize in nonprofits and I didn't want to use just anyone for my website. They came highly recommended and based upon my first meeting with Michael and Will, I knew I had found my team.

I'm not very knowledgeable in the area of marketing, but both Michael and Will led me though the process. Their being patient with me is an understatement, but because they had so much experience in the nonprofit arena, they made every step simple for me. They were able to translate into what I said I wanted to what I truly needed because of their expertise in this area.

There are plenty of web developers out there to choose from, and I interviewed several. Because I am funding this nonprofit out of pocket, and due to my lack of experience in web development, I found that if I asked too many questions of a web developer, they would stop talking with me. Frustrating! I approached my nonprofit attorney because I wanted a reputable developer familiar with nonprofits and they referred me to Michael and Will. They were super patient with my questions and guided me through the process with a lot of patience. Almost immediately I was convinced I had engaged the correct team to help me.

The resulting website was way beyond my expectations. Sometimes I open it up and just stare at it because I love it so much! I've received huge accolades from all I have asked to review. I am so pleased with the results that I have engaged them for a second website project related to the nonprofit. I believe a website should be not just beautiful, but it should also be a good marketing tool. Core Mobile has accomplished both for Dyranomics. As such, they have become one stop shopping for my nonprofit.

During the journey I learned that Michael and Will have worked together for many years. It is clear they respect each other, and they both have a great sense of humor that makes the process a lot of fun and not seem like work! They always respond within 24 hours of my many questions, and have delivered way more than I expected. They will not disappoint, and I look forward to a long working relationship and friendship with them.

The website just went live a few days ago, but I have received many likes through Facebook! Our next endeavor is a sales funnel to the name of Dyranomics out there!

Michael and Will handle different aspects of the project and the entire process from beginning to end was very smooth. If you check out the other sites they have developed you will see consistency in the clarity of the websites. They delivered exactly what I wanted.

Their responsiveness to my questions were quick, and when I wanted small changes they responded quickly and without admonishment for asking for a change. They totally get it that if I'm happy then everyone is happy!

I was so pleased with the engagement that we have entered into a second one. It was truly a great experience they delivered everything I asked for. Core Mobile will always be my go to company for my web and marketing needs.

Overall Score Extremely satisfied with the service received!
    We met almost immediately after initial contact. It was easy to talk with them when requested.
    They worked within the constraints of my budget.
    Go check out their other websites and you will see how amazing they are.
    I have already referred them to a family member.

Web Design for Health-Tech Company

"Their price point was very reasonable."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Core Mobile Apps designed and developed a website for a medical tech startup. They also assisted the client with branding and graphic design.

Lagos, Nigeria
Ejike Anih
Founder & CEO, IfeanHealth

Users are happy with the website Core Mobile Apps built. The team was quick to respond to any client inquiries despite the time difference. Customers can expect an accommodating team that can help with a variety of projects.

I’m the founder and CEO of iFean Health. We’re a health tech company. We use technology to drive health solutions in a couple of therapeutic areas that have been historically ignored.

Over the last couple of years, we’ve developed expertise in rehabilitation, orthotics, and prosthetics. We provide hands and legs to individuals who’ve lost their limbs.

Another area of focus for us is providing pharmaceuticals for women and children, and wound healing focused on low-impact tissue regeneration.

What challenge were you trying to address with Core Mobile App Development?

We’re a startup, and we were trying to scale up and reach the right audiences. In order to build my brand, I wanted a company that could effectively capture the essence of who we are and what we’re trying to build.

Core Mobile Apps produced a couple of things, starting with the website. I had a website before, but it was a mess. They were able to build a website that was solid, and they came up with several cool brand identifiers in the process. They tied brand identifiers and concepts together to fit the needs of my target audience.

I don’t know everyone who worked on the project. My main points of contact were Michael (Senior Product Manager) and the two co-founders. I know that they also had graphic designers and web developers involved.

How did you come to work with Core Mobile App Development?

I found them through a friend of a friend, and I checked out the work they’d done. I had a web designer at the time, but I wanted someone who could teach me what I didn’t know and provide a new perspective.

The proposal Core Mobile Apps sent me was elegantly done, clean, and sophisticated. Their ability to sell themselves convinced me that I could go to them to sell my business.

The main project cost $2,500–$3,500. We also ran some small projects over the years. They set up emails for us, host our website, and run campaigns. These were all within $2,000.

The main project with Core Mobile Apps took place between October–December 2017. However, they’re still helping me set up new email addresses when we get a new staff member. They also assist us with Google Analytics.

People love our website. It gives us a sense of legitimacy and trustworthiness, which is important as a startup. I’ve seen an increase in site visitors as well.

How did Core Mobile App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

I usually communicated with them through email, and occasionally, over the phone.

Their responsiveness is most impressive to me. I used to travel quite a bit, across different time zones. I’d reach out to Core Mobile App at night time in Dubai, and they responded by the time I woke up in the morning. I’m currently in Nigeria now, with a significant time zone difference, and they always respond when I reach out to them.

Additionally, they have a startup model, and they want to grow with us. Their price point was very reasonable. They could’ve charged us more, but they understood the challenges we were facing, and they were accommodating.

There’s always room for improvement. Off the top of my head, I can’t think of anything. I’ve been satisfied with their work. Compared to the work I’ve done with previous providers, it’s like night and day.

I’d recommend to my friends that they work with Core Mobile Apps, but I’d also tell them to make sure they have their content ready. For every developer, the speed of the deliverables depends on having the content ready.

I didn’t have my content ready when I started working with them. They had to help me buy images from Flickr and other stock image sites. I was a bit delayed because we had to go through images, define a narrative, and so forth before they started their work.

They kept me on track with meetings and deadlines.

Web Design & Dev for Lifestyle Blog

"The communication and the attention to detail were impressive."

Apr. 2020

Core Mobile App Development designed and developed a WordPress website for a lifestyle blog. After creating the website, they designed a logo and created a theme.

Anita Grabowska
Writer, Lifestyle Blog

Core Mobile App Dev's work has contributed to an increase in web traffic. The team laid out the project clearly and provided clear-cut deadlines. Executing to the highest standard, they followed the client's requirements to a tee and made great suggestions.

I am a lifestyle blogger and social media advertising expert.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

To create my personal website that fits my aesthetic goals.

As a lifestyle blogger I needed a highly functional and aesthetically pleasing website that will allow me to present my work in a sophisticated fashion to my readers.

They are the best ranked wesbite development firm in my region.

They created a wesbite from scratch, selected the theme and design, created my logo and uploaded all my content so the website was ready to go when they handed it over. They also taught me how to use Wordpress in order to ensure that I am able to use the website to its best abilities.

I worked with Will, the president and Michael personally.

The completed website has increasingly grown my audience due to the beautiful theme and simplicity of it. It looks professional and sophisticated and attracts readers and collaborators.

The project was laid out very clearly with clear deadlines and completion dates. It progressed smoothly with minimal to none setbacks or issues, I also did not have to submit any corrections as my requirements were followed exactly.

The communication and the attention to detail were impressive. Will kept me informed on every level and I was included in all decision making. He listened to my requests and made suggestions of his own, once we agreed on the details, everything was executed to the highest standard.

No. Everything was great!

Overall Score Overall the best team I have worked with. I am very satisfied with the results of this collaboration.
    Will and Michael were always available for a conversation and all meetings were attended.
    For the quality of the work received, the cost was very affordable.
    My requests were met, website is beautifully designed and is very responsive and simple to navigate.
    I would refer everyone to work with this incredible team.

Skillset Platform Mobile App Dev for Online Marketing Agency

"The major strength that stood out to me was their level of patience to listen to all of my needs."

Feb. - May 2019

Core Mobile App Development designed and developed a cross-platform mobile app for an online marketing agency.

Miami, Florida
Michael B
Managing Director, Online Marketing Company

Core Mobile App Development developed a great app that is ready for launch. Their workflow was very effective and made a pleasurable experience. Display great leadership qualities, they were willing to do whatever was needed to get the job done the first time. They offered support throughout.

I am a managing director for a marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

Mobile app development & design.

To develop a valuable app that will connect people with skills with people who need their skills.

Word of mouth referral.

We wanted the project to be an application that is accessible on iOS, Android, tablets, and so forth. They helped us take our idea of this platform and turn it into a real idea. The concept is to connect people who have skills with people who need those skills. Such as freelancers, artists, designers, and so forth. Then to attract people who needs jobs like this done online. They also have been generous enough to consult us with strategies on how we can launch this app into the market place for the highest possibilities for success.

Their team is top level. They move quickly, and they are very generous with their time. They were extremely knowledgable and gave very clear breakdowns of how the entire process works.

We have a great app ready to go. We also have a strategy for launching and doing the initial marketing to grow the brand.

Very effective workflow, they are a pleasure to work with.

I found the leadership to be fantastic with this company, and the quality of the work was outstanding. The major strength that stood out to me was their level of patience to listen to all of my needs to understand what I needed so they could get the job done right the first time. I also appreciate how much they are willing to help and support through the entire process. They have set the bar very high, and it shows in the quality of their results.

I think that the team should be bigger so the company can help more people. They do an awesome job, and I'd love to see them expand.

Overall Score Excellent company with fantastic leadership, an award winning team, friendly customer service, effective solutions, overall a great experience.
    Communication and scheduling was very easy to do with their team to listen to understand what I needed.
    They are very affordable, and they overdeliver for the cost.
    Excellent quality, they have set the bar very high.

Mobile App Dev for Basketball Training Program

"We're looking forward to working with them again on our next app update."

Dec. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Core Mobile App Development was hired by a basketball program to develop a mobile application for both iOS and Android. The team also provided design services.

California, United States
Carlos Jimenez
Owner, UYP Basketball LLC

Feedback on the app has been positive, and internal stakeholders are confident about the app's performance in the marketplace following the launch. Along the way, Core Mobile App Development offered a professional, responsive team.

I am the owner of UYP Basketball Academy. A basketball program based out of Irvine, CA with more that 300 youth participating.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

We hired Core Mobile to develop our first mobile application.

Our goal is to provide every basketball player across the globe with the resources and tools for them to become the best they could be.

I did some research online and via social media.

The Core Media team came up with some mock ups which I really liked right away. They redesigned my logo to a way better one. They provided design and development, and support.

They guided me through every step of the application process for both Apple and Android. They were very responsive to any questions and concerns all throughout the project. Very helpful and willing to respond to any requests. Every deadline was met and we were always on ahead of schedule.

President William and VP Michael were always communicating directly with me and I always felt comfortable reaching out to them as well.

I've gotten great feedback. I expect to have a lot of downloads within days from launch.

Very effective workflow. Everything was in written and we kept track of everything on google sheets. The Core team responded very quickly to any concerns or requests.

Very easy to communicate with them, professional, effective, and skilled. Overall great.

No areas for improvement. We're looking forward to working with them again on our next app update.

Web Development for Online CBD Supplement Retailer

They built our site in just two weeks, which was incredible.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Core Mobile App Development provides web development services for an online natural supplement retailer. Their work is ongoing with hosting their site and managing social media campaigns.

Sam Conley
CEO, Kushly

Core Mobile App Development’s efforts have been met with unanimous praise. The team is diligent, knowledgeable, and thorough. Quality service at lightning speed is what sets them apart from other service providers.

We're an online natural supplement retailer, and I'm the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Core Mobile App Development?

We needed help with web development.

Core Mobile does a lot of our development work. They host, do custom development for our site, and a bit of social media marketing. They still manage our website services and do advertising as well.

I primarily work with Will (Owner, Core Mobile App Development).

How did you come to work with Core Mobile App Development?

I was introduced to Will through a colleague that had worked with them before.

We've spent approximately $70,000.

We began working together in February 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

They built our site in just two weeks, which was incredible. I would argue that it was much better than a separate site I had made over a few months for a separate company. They've exceeded our expectations on development and timeline and delivery.

Their customer service has been great, too. All of our feedback is really positive. There are always things that we need to revise for certain guidelines and compliance; anytime we need to do something like that Will and his team are on top of it.

On the social media side, our advertisements seem to be working. Our expectations are certainly being met. We're in a really fragmented market and we have to temper our expectations on ROI. As far as content goes, they're doing a great job.

It's the easiest project management I've ever been through. When I talk to him on the phone or even just send him a text with something I need, he'll make it happen. Whatever's going on the backend, it's fast and efficient. The delivery has always exceeded our expectations.

The quality of work that comes out at an accelerated timeline has been great. It just surprises me how efficient everything is. As I said, they're always exceeding my expectations with efficiency and premium quality.

No, I honestly couldn't criticize them at all. They've done a really good job so far and have been hitting 100% of everything we've asked for. I can't complain.

My advice is to hurry up and hire them now! I don't see them getting less busy providing the level of customer service and quality.

Web Development for Stonecraft Company

"The expertise they bring changes the dynamic of the partnership for the better."

June - Nov. 2016

Core Mobile App Development team was hired by a decorative stone distributor to help define their brand identity. From there, the team offered their design and programming skills to create a website.

Director, Stone Tile Group

Boosting the number of relevant inbound calls by 20%, Core Mobile App Development’s efforts have left internal stakeholders extremely pleased. The team is collaborative and strikes an excellent balance between creative and technical abilities.

I’m a Director of Sales Marketing for Stone Group. We import decorative stone for architectural projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Core Mobile App Development?

We wanted to come up with a brand identity that brought together all the complexities of our business. We also wanted a website.

Core Mobile App Development helped us develop the message we wanted to portray to our market, and built and designed a website that reflected that identity.

The website, built on WordPress, features all of our social media platforms and associate trade websites as well.

The team also worked to improve our position in our local market.

We worked with about three people. Our primary contact was Will (Owner, Core Mobile App Development), who functioned as our project manager. We also had a copywriter and a graphic designer.

How did you come to work with Core Mobile App Development?

We found Core Mobile App Development online and noticed how great their reviews were. We met with two other companies, but we were impressed by Will’s proposed approach, direction, and timeline.

We spent around $8,500 on this project.

Our project took place from June-November 2016. However, we’ve since contacted Core Mobile App Development for other engagements.

Our relevant inbound calls increased by about 20% after our engagement with Core Mobile App Development.

The team is very responsive, and they have a high level of organization. At the start of our partnership, Core Mobile App Development set up a list of action items and key dates they needed us to provide in order to nail down the timeline.

Core Mobile App Development works as a collaborative network. The team has a wide breadth of knowledge that ranges from design to development. The expertise they bring changes the dynamic of the partnership for the better.

We would’ve loved if the team could’ve been local rather than remote, but it’s not a negative in terms of the quality of their work.

Have an outline of the direction you’d like to go in and the outcomes you’d like to see at the end of the project. When you bring organization to a creative team like Core Mobile App Development, they’ll be able to execute quickly and in line with what you want.

Web Design for Kitchen & Bath Design Firm

"The energy and excitement they had for my business and my success is simply unmatched."

June - Sept. 2018

Core Mobile App Development redesigned a website for a kitchen and bath design firm to improve its UX and better showcase its services. They restructured its information and edited content as well.

San Diego, California
Lance Stratton
President, Studio Stratton Inc.

The website launched and received praise from the client and its customers for its design and informative structure. Core Mobile App Development delivered high-quality design work in a timely and cost-effective manner. The team's diligence and flexibility stood out.

I am the President of Studio Stratton Inc. We are a high end kitchen design and retail cabinet sales firm in San Diego.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

Our web site was cumbersome and out of date. I wanted something that was current, and that would be interesting and easy to navigate for our customers.

We wanted our customers to understand the diversity of our service offerings and talents. We have a significant investment in photography that we wanted to showcase, and we wanted our customers to be able to quickly link to our client reviews on design sites and social media.

I found them I believe on Linked in.... they had posted an offer that sounded interesting and it went from there. I interviewed several firms and selected Core Media Concepts because of the palpable excitement they exhibited for my business and their confidence in being able to meet my needs.

The assignment was to develop a web site that was easy to navigate and that remained informative. I was very concerned about the "voice" of all the verbiage. I was insistent that it sounded intelligent in every respect. I had a lot of content, but I needed some excellent organisation of that info. I also needed the site to be "now".. current and relevant.

I worked with Will and Michael both depending on what needed to be done. It seems as though will was the visionary and Michael more implementation.

I was very happy with the results. Our web site is very well received by our customers and I am proud to have it representing our firm. We have seen dramatic growth in our business over the last two years, and I can attribute much of that to our web site and public image. Many customers have visited our site before ever calling in, and I am very impressed that they have read so much of the information that it contains. That speaks directly to one of our core desires for the site... that it be compelling and easy to navigate.

I would say that i was likely a difficult, or at least particular customer. I had many revision and tweaks that I needed and they were always accommodating. They kept me on track by providing deadlines for the content that they needed from me. Also, I have done two major updates to the info since its launch and they have been great about getting that posted and running in a timely manor.

The energy and excitement they had for my business and my success is simply unmatched. They were willing to work hard, and they listened to me and my very detailed instructions.

No, I can't say anything needs improvement. They did a great job.

Overall Score I recommend them without hesitation to anyone in need of web design and/or app development.
    They respond to me within hours.
    On par with other firms that do excellent work.
    We love it, and more importantly our clients love it.
    I have referred them!