Mobile App Development, SEO and Web Design

Core Mobile App Development is a division of Core Media Concepts that can help you develop, maintain and streamline your app with both you and your clients’ needs in mind. Core Mobile App Development can help you take your mobile device strategies and bring them from vision to fruition.

2008
Orlando, FL
  • 155 S. Court Ave
    Orlando, FL 32801

DHL Global, University of Florida, Clemson University, Proctor Gallagher Institute
Doc Chat App Image

Doc Chat App

This Doc Chat App Development Project involved the creation of a mobile app allowing the client's users to message directly with a medical professional from their phone, requiring secure messaging in a recognizable interface clients would appreciate.

Mobile App and Landing Page Image

Mobile App and Landing Page

Core Mobile App Development created a Mobile App and Landing Page for a company that helps companies organize their business processes, clearly conveying the brand's core service offering in a visual and streamlined package optimized to excel on mobile screens.

Skill Set Connect Image

Skill Set Connect

This Social Media Mobile Application was designed to help Skill Set giver their users a powerful new tool—the ability to connect with digital nomads around them and learn about their skillset. This powerful networking tool for the 21st century has since enjoyed significant downloads and positive user reviews.

TrackApp UI Image

Golf Pro Now Image

Golf Pro Now

App Landing Page website design

Mobile App Dev for Basketball Training Program

"We're looking forward to working with them again on our next app update."

Dec. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Core Mobile App Development was hired by a basketball program to develop a mobile application for both iOS and Android. The team also provided design services.

California, United States
Carlos Jimenez
Owner, UYP Basketball LLC

Feedback on the app has been positive, and internal stakeholders are confident about the app's performance in the marketplace following the launch. Along the way, Core Mobile App Development offered a professional, responsive team.

I am the owner of UYP Basketball Academy. A basketball program based out of Irvine, CA with more that 300 youth participating.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

We hired Core Mobile to develop our first mobile application.

Our goal is to provide every basketball player across the globe with the resources and tools for them to become the best they could be.

I did some research online and via social media.

The Core Media team came up with some mock ups which I really liked right away. They redesigned my logo to a way better one. They provided design and development, and support.

They guided me through every step of the application process for both Apple and Android. They were very responsive to any questions and concerns all throughout the project. Very helpful and willing to respond to any requests. Every deadline was met and we were always on ahead of schedule.

President William and VP Michael were always communicating directly with me and I always felt comfortable reaching out to them as well.

I've gotten great feedback. I expect to have a lot of downloads within days from launch.

Very effective workflow. Everything was in written and we kept track of everything on google sheets. The Core team responded very quickly to any concerns or requests.

Very easy to communicate with them, professional, effective, and skilled. Overall great.

No areas for improvement. We're looking forward to working with them again on our next app update.

Web Development for Online CBD Supplement Retailer

They built our site in just two weeks, which was incredible.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Core Mobile App Development provides web development services for an online natural supplement retailer. Their work is ongoing with hosting their site and managing social media campaigns.

Sam Conley
CEO, Kushly

Core Mobile App Development’s efforts have been met with unanimous praise. The team is diligent, knowledgeable, and thorough. Quality service at lightning speed is what sets them apart from other service providers.

We're an online natural supplement retailer, and I'm the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Core Mobile App Development?

We needed help with web development.

Core Mobile does a lot of our development work. They host, do custom development for our site, and a bit of social media marketing. They still manage our website services and do advertising as well.

I primarily work with Will (Owner, Core Mobile App Development).

How did you come to work with Core Mobile App Development?

I was introduced to Will through a colleague that had worked with them before.

We've spent approximately $70,000.

We began working together in February 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

They built our site in just two weeks, which was incredible. I would argue that it was much better than a separate site I had made over a few months for a separate company. They've exceeded our expectations on development and timeline and delivery.

Their customer service has been great, too. All of our feedback is really positive. There are always things that we need to revise for certain guidelines and compliance; anytime we need to do something like that Will and his team are on top of it.

On the social media side, our advertisements seem to be working. Our expectations are certainly being met. We're in a really fragmented market and we have to temper our expectations on ROI. As far as content goes, they're doing a great job.

How did Core Mobile App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

It's the easiest project management I've ever been through. When I talk to him on the phone or even just send him a text with something I need, he'll make it happen. Whatever's going on the backend, it's fast and efficient. The delivery has always exceeded our expectations.

The quality of work that comes out at an accelerated timeline has been great. It just surprises me how efficient everything is. As I said, they're always exceeding my expectations with efficiency and premium quality.

No, I honestly couldn't criticize them at all. They've done a really good job so far and have been hitting 100% of everything we've asked for. I can't complain.

My advice is to hurry up and hire them now! I don't see them getting less busy providing the level of customer service and quality.

Web Development for Stonecraft Company

"The expertise they bring changes the dynamic of the partnership for the better."

June - Nov. 2016

Core Mobile App Development team was hired by a decorative stone distributor to help define their brand identity. From there, the team offered their design and programming skills to create a website.

Director, Stone Tile Group

Boosting the number of relevant inbound calls by 20%, Core Mobile App Development’s efforts have left internal stakeholders extremely pleased. The team is collaborative and strikes an excellent balance between creative and technical abilities.

I’m a Director of Sales Marketing for Stone Group. We import decorative stone for architectural projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Core Mobile App Development?

We wanted to come up with a brand identity that brought together all the complexities of our business. We also wanted a website.

Core Mobile App Development helped us develop the message we wanted to portray to our market, and built and designed a website that reflected that identity.

The website, built on WordPress, features all of our social media platforms and associate trade websites as well.

The team also worked to improve our position in our local market.

We worked with about three people. Our primary contact was Will (Owner, Core Mobile App Development), who functioned as our project manager. We also had a copywriter and a graphic designer.

How did you come to work with Core Mobile App Development?

We found Core Mobile App Development online and noticed how great their reviews were. We met with two other companies, but we were impressed by Will’s proposed approach, direction, and timeline.

We spent around $8,500 on this project.

Our project took place from June-November 2016. However, we’ve since contacted Core Mobile App Development for other engagements.

Our relevant inbound calls increased by about 20% after our engagement with Core Mobile App Development.

The team is very responsive, and they have a high level of organization. At the start of our partnership, Core Mobile App Development set up a list of action items and key dates they needed us to provide in order to nail down the timeline.

Core Mobile App Development works as a collaborative network. The team has a wide breadth of knowledge that ranges from design to development. The expertise they bring changes the dynamic of the partnership for the better.

We would’ve loved if the team could’ve been local rather than remote, but it’s not a negative in terms of the quality of their work.

Have an outline of the direction you’d like to go in and the outcomes you’d like to see at the end of the project. When you bring organization to a creative team like Core Mobile App Development, they’ll be able to execute quickly and in line with what you want.

Web Design for Kitchen & Bath Design Firm

"The energy and excitement they had for my business and my success is simply unmatched."

June - Sept. 2018

Core Mobile App Development redesigned a website for a kitchen and bath design firm to improve its UX and better showcase its services. They restructured its information and edited content as well.

San Diego, California
Lance Stratton
President, Studio Stratton Inc.

The website launched and received praise from the client and its customers for its design and informative structure. Core Mobile App Development delivered high-quality design work in a timely and cost-effective manner. The team's diligence and flexibility stood out.

I am the President of Studio Stratton Inc. We are a high end kitchen design and retail cabinet sales firm in San Diego.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

Our web site was cumbersome and out of date. I wanted something that was current, and that would be interesting and easy to navigate for our customers.

We wanted our customers to understand the diversity of our service offerings and talents. We have a significant investment in photography that we wanted to showcase, and we wanted our customers to be able to quickly link to our client reviews on design sites and social media.

I found them I believe on Linked in.... they had posted an offer that sounded interesting and it went from there. I interviewed several firms and selected Core Media Concepts because of the palpable excitement they exhibited for my business and their confidence in being able to meet my needs.

The assignment was to develop a web site that was easy to navigate and that remained informative. I was very concerned about the "voice" of all the verbiage. I was insistent that it sounded intelligent in every respect. I had a lot of content, but I needed some excellent organisation of that info. I also needed the site to be "now".. current and relevant.

I worked with Will and Michael both depending on what needed to be done. It seems as though will was the visionary and Michael more implementation.

I was very happy with the results. Our web site is very well received by our customers and I am proud to have it representing our firm. We have seen dramatic growth in our business over the last two years, and I can attribute much of that to our web site and public image. Many customers have visited our site before ever calling in, and I am very impressed that they have read so much of the information that it contains. That speaks directly to one of our core desires for the site... that it be compelling and easy to navigate.

I would say that i was likely a difficult, or at least particular customer. I had many revision and tweaks that I needed and they were always accommodating. They kept me on track by providing deadlines for the content that they needed from me. Also, I have done two major updates to the info since its launch and they have been great about getting that posted and running in a timely manor.

The energy and excitement they had for my business and my success is simply unmatched. They were willing to work hard, and they listened to me and my very detailed instructions.

No, I can't say anything needs improvement. They did a great job.

Overall Score I recommend them without hesitation to anyone in need of web design and/or app development.
    They respond to me within hours.
    On par with other firms that do excellent work.
    We love it, and more importantly our clients love it.
    I have referred them!

Website Dev for Health & Education Nonprofit

"Project management was great and very effective."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

The team at Core Mobile App Development built a website that showcased a nonprofit's mission and objectives, along with their past and future projects.

Alexandria, Virginia
Nonye Aghanya
Chief Executive Director, SAHEE Project

Since the website launched, inquiries are coming through the website expertly created by Core Mobile App Development's team. Their availability was a noteworthy element of the engagement.

I am the Chief executive director and co-founder of a nonprofit organization incorporated in the state of Virginia. Our mission is to help strengthen advocacy for health and education engagement in both the United States and in Virginia through educational and health workshops etc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

We hired Core Mobile to develop a website for us. They did a great job in directing us on how to establish a connection with domain host company and provided the links for advancing each step of the process

To have our project mission , objectives, who we are, and past and projected future projects be well detailed on a clean seamless site. I

They were recommended by our current nonprofit attorney's office, the Chilsholm Law Firm

They created and shared a google drive which they shared with us and we then uploaded the contents that we wish to be displayed on our website. They specifically gave us information about where to place each piece of content: photo gallery, co founder demographics, what we do etc.

They also provided us with screenshots that we forwarded to the lawyers office to be used towards application of our tax exempt status for our non profit organization.

There were 2 people we worked with and they both did a great job

We have recently just launched the website and will display domain url on our social media sites eg linkedIn. We anticipate getting a lot of contacts/inquiries through the CONTACT US section developed by Core Media. It was all achieved by their team.

Project management was great and very effective

They were easily accessible, even on the weekends and answered all of our questions about website development

They had originally given a time frame of 1 to 3 weeks for completion. It eventually took about 4 and half weeks. (Christmas/New Year break was included at that time). All and all, they did an excellent job

Overall Score Great job done!
    They were occasionally a bit slow in returning some calls
    Cost was appropriate for work done
    Very clean and stream lined job
    very likely

Updated UI and Product Listing for Customer Service App

“They were extremely quick in turning around their deliverables while maintaining quality of work.”

Aug. - Oct. 2018

Core Mobile App Development improved aesthetics and UI for an outdated iOS app. They also created an Android version and updated the product offerings on both versions.

VP, Lab Science Supply Company

Their team was extremely efficient and completed the entire project within six weeks. Customer service was handled promptly and communication always flowed easily.

I’m the VP and general manager of a North American distribution firm that supplies equipment, after-sales services, and consumables to science labs throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

We wanted to upgrade the graphics and UI on an outdated customer service app. We also needed to update it to include our new products and add an Android version.

Our goal was to relaunch the app with the above improvements as quickly as possible while keeping our costs reasonable.

After interviewing several potential vendors, Core Mobile App Development stood out in terms of speed and flexibility. They also demonstrated strong comprehension of our project goals and exceeded our expectations about what they’d be able to do for us.

Their team worked very quickly and had a clear understanding of the information we provided about the project. They updated the design and interface and added our current products to the available options. Additionally, our original developer had only built an iOS product for us, so one of their other major tasks was to create a version for our Android users.

Our in-house team worked with three of their developers.

The project was completed within six weeks, which exceeded our expectations.

Our line of communication was always open. They were timely and concise in responding to us.

Not that I can think of.

iOS & Android Dev for Stroke Awareness App

“Share your vision with the Core Mobile team and then just trust in their skills.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Core Mobile provided functionality updates, geo-location features, and emergency contact services for a stroke awareness mobile app. Their team continues to perform maintenance and improve design elements.

Campbell, California
Noemi Conway
Executive Director, Stroke Awareness Foundation

More than 50 users downloaded the app and used the emergency contact feature over 500 times. User engagement data helped inform marketing decisions and improved targeted client outreach strategies. The Core Mobile team continues to show careful attention to detail in ongoing app management services.

I am the executive director of the Stroke Awareness Foundation in Santa Clara Country. We support the stroke centers at our local hospitals and educate the community on stroke awareness.

What challenge were you trying to address with Core Mobile App Development?

We brought in Core Mobile to update our foundation’s existing stroke awareness app. We wanted to improve its functionality and add a few advanced features.

Core Mobile renovated our existing platform to match current iOS and Android mobile compatibility requirements and added multiple new tools. They used data generated from a medical accreditation agency to establish a working geo-location function for our map of nearby stroke centers. The team programmed our emergency contact feature, which permits in-app 911 calls and then notifies three predetermined contacts. Core Mobile added a feedback tool that allows a user to directly contact us with any platform issues.

Their team quickly made any necessary bug fixes after the app launched. They are currently working on improving user experience for older generations by developing a clean interface with explicit directions to simplify in-app interactions.

Core Mobile provided a four-person team for the project.

How did you come to work with Core Mobile App Development?

We initially talked with a number of different app developers. Core Mobile seemed to best understand our vision and requirements for the app.

We began working on the app update in January 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

The app’s increased level of functionality and usability boosted our download numbers. We reached 50-100 users in the Santa Clara County area and recorded at least 500 emergency calls since the launch. We are able to use engagement data to track the progress of our local outreach efforts and target our ads to specific markets. The platform’s design and performance received excellent feedback from friends in the industry.

I was impressed by their teamwork strategies. Core Mobile showed exceptional and consistent communication skills. They guided us through the development process and provided necessary clarifications in heavily technical areas.

They provided many options for the app’s direction, all within our proposed budget.

I can’t say that we expected anything more than they provided. I don’t have any negative feedback to give you.

Share your vision with the Core Mobile team and then just trust in their skills. They provide valuable advice not only in app development, but in website direction and marketing strategy as well.

Overall Score We will definitely keep in contact and use them in the future.

iOS & Android App Dev and Branding for Church

"Their customer service was amazing, even though we were one of their smaller clients."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

After an initial discovery phase, Core Mobile built a networking and administrative app for iOS and Android. They also helped with branding direction and developed a new logo.

Isaac Peterson
Deacon of IT, South Side Church of Christ

Users have applauded the app as responsive and convenient to use. Providing constant customer service, Core Mobile delivered everything on time and swiftly dealt with any errors. Their personalized service made set them above competitors.

I am one of the IT deacons for Southside Church of Christ, a non-profit church organization that works to enrich our community and spread the gospel. We are also an outreach ministry and are looking to join the global market. I am responsible for managing some of the technology within our church.

What challenge were you trying to address with Core Mobile App Development?

We had a minimal website with only three pages and our technology-use, in general, was very minimal. We wanted to build an app to get a better footprint in the global market and to help develop our church’s social network.

Cord Mobile first talked to us to discuss what our app needed and what kind of features we wanted. They took our ideas and developed our app for Android and iOS with networking, administrative, and push notification features.

They also gave us a lot of guidance on building our branding strategy and helped us develop a new logo. After everything was ready, they visited our church to launch the app.

We primarily worked with two account managers, but I know they had a team of developers in the background.

How did you come to work with Core Mobile App Development?

I found them online, saw great reviews, and sent them an inquiry. They responded right away, and we discussed our needs. One of their account managers working locally and their great upfront service were what made us decide to go with them.

We have invested $20,000 in the engagement.

We started working with them in January 2017 through April 2018.

When the app launched, users downloaded it over 300 times over one weekend. It has flourished to over 600 downloads and fewer people started to use our website because the app is more responsive and easily available. We received great feedback from our congregation about how convenient the app is. The app made it easier for us to keep our congregation updated on events and easily sent out notifications about canceled events.

For a nonprofit with a tight budget, the app and their work on it has been fantastic for our organization.

They were always available and are very responsive. Any time I had an issue, they were always talking to us about how to fix it. They delivered everything on time and quickly addressed any errors.

I said this earlier, but I want to say it again—they were always available. They took care of all my needs. Their customer service was amazing, even though we were one of their smaller clients.

No, I don’t see anything they can improve so far.

Be open to their suggestions. Let them lead you because they know what they’re doing.

They were always on top of scheduling.

Website Overhaul for Medical Practice

"They were able to give a physical representation of what we were envisioning."

Nov. 2018 - May 2019

Core Mobile App Development designed, created, and launched a website from scratch.

Wesley Chapel, Florida
VP of Operations, Independent Practice Association

Core Mobile App Development delivered a professional site that earned positive comments from stakeholders.

We're an IPA located in Florida. We contract with Medicare Advantage health plans and providers that wish to participate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Core Mobile App Development?

We hired Core Mobile App Development to create a new website for our IPA from scratch.

veriMED's goal was to have a more professional looking website .

This vendor was chosen based on shared experiences.

They designed, developed and launched a new website.

The team consisted of approximately four individuals.

Our business associates have made many positive comments regarding the new website.

They were able to give a physical representation of what we were envisioning.

No, we are very satisfied at this point.