Know your Customer - Cope Digital Agency Athens

Our mission at Cope Digital Agency Athens is to help small and medium-sized businesses grow by bringing them to the digital era through digital marketing.  The first step we take is to get to know our client and their goals so that we can implement the latest digital marketing methods to help them achieve their business goals.

From designing and developing their website to creating a mobile app or e-commerce site, we take the brand's image and empower it so that the business becomes a leader in its industry.  Our methods strengthen brand awareness and increase sales organically.

Each business is different, that's why it's important to us to offer our clients customised solutions that will differentiate them from the noisy digital world and their competition.

Our services include:

Adwords

Social Media

Email Marketing

Digital Marketing for Escape Room

“We doubled our income after three months of working with them.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

COPE Digital Agency Athens assisted with digital marketing by redesigning a website, creating promotional images and flyers, and handling Google Ads. They also improved search engine visibility.

Greece
Michalis Stiggas
Owner, Puzzle 3041 Escape Room

Their team is honest, dependable, and doesn’t overpromise. They respond quickly to site issues and their ability to improve page rank has significantly increased business. They’re also good about working within a budget and don’t push for more expensive services.

I’m the owner of  Puzzle 3041 Escape Room.

What challenge were you trying to address with COPE Digital Agency Athens?

We’d tried everything but we were a little bit lost in the market, so we decided to hire someone to help us raise our profile.

They redesigned our website and added a sales component for us. They also handled Google Ads for us and did a bit of SEO work. On top of that, they designed some flyers and promotional images for us.

There’s one person who specializes in Google Ads and another who writes content.

How did you come to work with COPE Digital Agency Athens?

A colleague recommended them. At our initial meeting, I liked that they were honest with me and didn’t overpromise on the results.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working with them in February 2018 and we’re still working together.

We doubled our income after three months of working with them. They really helped us improve our page ranking on search engines, which made a big difference. At first, we had a problem with this and our site wasn’t showing up, but after they resolved the issue we were the second result.

How did COPE Digital Agency Athens perform from a project management standpoint?

The service is good overall. They’ve been very good about working within my budget. I’m sure we could do more if I spent more, but they don’t push for that.

I appreciate how well they wrapped up our problem with Google and our search results. They’ve also been really dependable in emergencies. The site went down a couple of times due to hacking and they responded immediately, which was critical for us because we rely upon online bookings to run our business.

I don’t think so. We’re satisfied with them.

Listen to their suggestions. They want to help your business and they’re not just out to make money. When we asked for things that would be unnecessary expenses, they told us.

They doubled my income, so it was worth it.
    They delivered everything.

Web Design & Dev for Restaurant & Bar

“It looks tremendously professional, and it adds to the prestige of the company.”

Nov. 2018 - Mar. 2019

COPE Digital Agency Athens designed and developed a website that features company information and contact resources. They also created business cards and leaflets with the same branding.

Laconia, Greece
Konstantina Chatzi
General Manager, Rizo Cafe

COPE Digital Agency Athens exceeded expectations, delivering a website that perfectly depicts the brand and its philosophy. The site attracts business and garners positive feedback from visitors. Customers can expect high-quality custom design, responsive service, and a strong ROI.

I’m the general manager of Rizo Café, a restaurant and bar. I’m the younger member of the family, so I’ve taken over the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with COPE Digital Agency Athens?

We wanted to build a site with a digital identity that matched the physical image of the company.

COPE Digital Agency Athens designed and developed our website. It’s mostly informational and provides contact information, like email and social media. COPE Digital Agency Athens also prepared business cards and leaflets for our restaurant after the website was done.

I’ve met all of their team. I had three initial appointments with one of their members to decide on a design and schedule. I also worked with their graphic designer and two other resources.

How did you come to work with COPE Digital Agency Athens?

I reviewed several offers before going to COPE Digital Agency Athens. We first learned of them through a referral from a friend. I researched their company and their work online, then I had a meeting with them. They were interested in our company’s philosophy, which I appreciated. They planned to embed our philosophy into the style and design of our website. The other agencies I looked at had typical formats for what the website would look like, but COPE Digital Agency Athens’ proposal made us trust them to do the work.

COPE Digital Agency Athens has mid-range pricing, but they have an excellent price-to-quality ratio. We’ve seen a quick return on our investment.

Our first appointment was in November 2018. The website design began in February 2019, and it was done by March. We occasionally contact them to add changes to the site, and they also propose improvements.

Our restaurant is located outside Athens, so having a good digital identity was extremely important for us. Tourists can find us through web searches and social media, and I’ve received great reviews of the website. It looks tremendously professional, and it adds to the prestige of the company.

I was impressed that they finished the site before the deadline, which was helpful. They were also very responsive. We exchanged some emails, but we also met in person. Communication was consistent.

First of all, their prices are great for the services provided, but the main thing that impressed me was their team’s responsiveness. Whenever I tried to get in contact with them—even at night or when I needed something in 1–2 days—they were able to make it work. This kind of treatment is exceedingly important to us.

No, I’m delighted with them. They’re excellent.

Clients should explain their needs clearly, and share their company’s philosophy and mindset with COPE Digital Agency Athens. From there, trust the team to do their job. It’s important to share information to get the best possible results.

Web Design, SEO, and Branding for Fleet Company

"The owners are really friendly and happy to answer all my questions."

June 2017 - Ongoing

COPE Digital Agency Athens provides ongoing SEO services—including keyword research—to lift a fleet company’s traffic. They also redesigned a website, a logo, and other brand identity materials.

Georgios Antonakis
Owner, e-geranoi

Over 60 targeted keywords achieved the top five search result listings, and the site receives 3,000 visitors monthly and 10 calls daily. COPE Digital Agency Athens’ results arrived quickly and at competitive prices. Their willingness to explain processes and monthly results stands out.

I’m the owner of e-geranoi, a fleet company that specializes in lifting equipment, including cranes, lifts, and trucks.

For what projects/services did your company hire COPE Digital Agency Athens?

We had an old website with next to no traffic. We engaged COPE Digital Agency Athens to redesign our website, create our corporate identity, and carry out SEO services.

We were looking to create a digital presence, increase our clientele, and surpass our competitors. We specifically hoped for first-page search result listings for as many as possible relevant keywords as well as a high conversion rate through a well-designed website

A fellow business owner had worked with COPE Digital Agency Athens and was happy with their results. He introduced me to their team.

COPE Digital Agency Athens started with keyword research to find out how people search for my services in Google. They came up with about 60 keywords of high relevancy and search volume for us to target.

During the redesign and development of our website, COPE Digital Agency Athens implemented SEO techniques to achieve top listings in our targeted keywords. The site describes our services, our company’s history, and the experience we offer to our customers as well.

At the same time, their graphic designer worked on our corporate identity. They created a new logo, business cards, signs, stickers for our vehicles, and other brand materials.

We work with graphic designers, digital marketers, SEO experts, developers, designers, and the two owners.

Within three months, we went from having no calls to three calls every day. After one and a half years, we’ve achieved first ranking for about 30 keywords, second and third for 20 more, and the top five positions for more than 60. We now receive more than 10 calls per day and 3,000 site visitors monthly.

We meet at their offices once a month to go over results, but we talk much more often through emails and social media. The owners are really friendly and happy to answer all my questions. Before I met them, I knew little about web design, SEO, and related services. I now know enough to understand COPE Digital Agency Athens’ monthly reports and give their team useful feedback and information.

What impresses you about COPE Digital Agency Athens?

COPE Digital Agency Athens achieved quick results. They completed the web design and corporate identity work in under a month, and their SEO work brought us our first calls within the second month.

No, I can’t complain about anything. COPE Digital Agency Athens has excellent prices, and they did more than expected before we started the design and monthly SEO services.

Overall Score I don’t think I could be more satisfied with a digital agency.
    The team always delivered on time.
    They charge reasonable rates.
    COPE Digital Agency Athens brought in rapid results in SEO. I love the final web redesign and corporate identity materials.
    I already suggest COPE Digital Agency Athens to most of my friends; I want to help them grow their business, too.

Web & Logo Design for Car Rental Shop

"We got excellent results."

Oct - Dec. 2018

COPE Digital Agency Athens handled design work and created marketing materials for the company, including fliers, posters, presentation cards, and more. They also created a logo and a website.

11- 50 Employees

Office Administrator, Icarus Rental

The project team delivered within a couple of months, producing a website that receives an increased number of clicks and has an overall improved online presence. Streamlined communication and quick delivery are highlights of their work.

I'm the office administrator for Icarus Rentals.

What challenge were you trying to address with COPE Digital Agency Athens?

We needed a team to produce our online marketing collateral and fliers.

COPE Digital Agency Athens designed our logos, website, cards, fliers, and posters.

I don’t know the exact size of the team. Our owner communicated with them.

How did you come to work with COPE Digital Agency Athens?

We had a good relationship with COPE Digital Agency Athens already, so we chose them for this project.

We started working with them around October 2018. Everything was completed by December of the same year.

We’ve seen a lot of clicks on our website and Google business profile. Our presence is better than before.

How did COPE Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I wasn’t in touch with them personally but, based on what I’ve seen with the website, and based on what my boss told me, communication was very good. We got excellent results.

I can only speak about our internet presence, and we’ve had an increase in the tourists coming to our business.

There is room for improvement in every company.

The work was done quickly.
    I don’t know what the cost was, but I haven’t heard any complaints from our boss.
    I like their work.