Transforming ideas into realities

Coopers Design is a Digital Agency on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Our core offering is creating Beautiful, Creative Mobile and Web solutions that fit our Customers Brands and Ideas.

We create Native Android (Samsung), iOS (iPhone & iPad) Mobile Applications and Custom Web Solutions

We strive to ensure that your specific requirements are met through our design and development team. Your new solution will bring a presence to your brand and business that will reverberate throughout your customer base.

We'd love to hear about your idea,
Book a Free Consultation Today!

2019

Freshwater Cleaning Services
Wizard Carpet Cleaning Image

Wizard Carpet Cleaning

Wizard Carpet Cleaning required a website re-design and marketing strategy for their business.
We are excited to see how the new website will perform and grow Wizard.

Freshwater Services Web Project Image

Freshwater Services Web Project

Freshwater Cleaning Services required an online presence for their rapidly growing cleaning business. Working alongside Freshwater Cleaning Services we built out a branded business website and an online marketing plan that looks to grow there customer base.

Read More At

Sydney Harbour Party Boats Image

Sydney Harbour Party Boats

Working with Luke from Sydney Harbour Party Boats we created an experience that made us want to jump on-board too

Haydo Kelly Web Project Image

Haydo Kelly Web Project

Hayden came to Coopers Design with some initial goals of offering his services online. With a large social following on platforms such as Instagram, we were able to work with him on driving his customers to an online engagement that he could use to provide huge value for his customers.

Web Development for Online Fitness Coach

“He’s easy-going and a good guy, which made the whole project a lot less stressful than it could have been.”

July - Sept. 2019

Coopers Design helped plan and build a website for an exercise physiologist, providing a platform for clients to pay through as well as informational pages with recipes and a blog.

Founder, Online Fitness Coaching Company

The website is well-designed and pleased project stakeholders with its layout and functionality. Though communication about timelines and ongoing maintenance could have been clearer, the quality provided was consistently high and Brandon was enjoyable to work with.

I am an exercise physiologist and was doing online coaching on the side, offering various training programs to improve people’s body composition and help get people in shape.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coopers Design?

The main goal was to create a platform where I could get my clients to pay regularly without having to ask them about it. I also wanted to have content on the site so that it presented a little bit more of an information platform as well.

Brandon (Owner) helped me set up the website using WordPress and AWS, and we worked together to turn the information and ideas that I had into pages within it. He went about shaping the design and structure of the site, including the plan selection and payment infrastructure as well as my personal blog, so that the features on the site would be easy to navigate and use for my customers.

I worked directly with Brandon for the project.

How did you come to work with Coopers Design?

We originally met through a friend of mine who recommended his services.

The project lasted from about July–September 2019.

He always demonstrated a really good knowledge about all the functionalities of the platform we were using and how to enable the things we wanted for my site. Since then, I’ve been able to take over the handling of the site myself, and he enabled that through the work that he did to get the site off the ground and off to a good start.

Thanks in part to the new site, I have a good handful of clients that I work with consistently, which I’m really happy with. I’m quite happy with how it looks as well.

How did Coopers Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We had ongoing updates every month about any tweaks he was making or just the ongoing maintenance of the site, and I always felt like I was up to date and happy with how things were going.

Brandon is really pleasant to work with. He’s easy-going and a good guy, which made the whole project a lot less stressful than it could have been.

A little bit more month-to-month involvement with the client could be a little helpful. Particularly for me, being busy during the weekdays with other engagements, his availability felt a little bit limiting at times.

He’s definitely going to do good work on your website. Any time you implement something there’s going to be a cost there, so just make sure you have a good idea about what you want out of the engagement and you’ll be really satisfied.

Website Design for Carpet Cleaning Service

"I'm extremely impressed with the communication Coopers Design provided."

Jan. - Oct. 2019

Coopers Design updated the client's website design to make it more modern, user-friendly, and compatible with mobile devices. Along the way, they assisted with SEO, including a Google Ads campaign.

Nic Jones
CEO, Wizard Clean Pty Ltd

As a result of Coopers Design's work, the client has seen a 30% increase in traffic and a 10% increase in job conversions. The team was quick to respond to inquiries and made changes efficiently. They also took the time to educate the client about the web design process.

I’m the Director of a cleaning and restoration company. After being in the industry for 15 years and having an outdated website it was time to get with the times.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coopers Design?

To design a new user friendly website that is mobile compatible. Also to run google ad word campaigns and SEO

To increase our organic rankings on google to reduce our pay per click spending.

Wanted to use a local company that was easy to contact and make changes as needed.

Sit down meeting to discuss our needs and expectations. Discuss design layout and colour scheme. Numerous design drafts were assessed. Once a design/layout was agreed it was filled with content.

1 man band....I dealt with Brandon the entire way through the project

We are still in the early stages of it the site launch but we have already seen a 30% increase in traffic and 10% increase in job convsrsions.

I'm extremely impressed with the communication Coopers Design provided. Questions were answered within the hour. Changes were made and returned same day.

Loved everything about Coopers Designs. Even taught us how to make basic changes to our website content.

Web Development for a Party Boat Rental Service

“I am very impressed with their service overall.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Coopers Design redeveloped the website of a party boat tour company from the ground up. They worked with an external designer to draft the project, and since finishing have managed SEO and social media ads.

Luke Feledy
Owner, Sydney Harbour Party Boats

The newly designed and developed website has increased direct leads captured by the client company by nearly 500%. The Coopers Design team is communicative and helpful at all times, walking through design plans in order to achieve full alignment before proceeding with the build.

I’m the owner of a company that runs party boat cruises in Sydney Harbour.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coopers Design?

We wanted to get more direct booking through our business instead of through the agency.

Coopers Design rebuilt our website from scratch, and from there they have worked on Google SEO and social media advertising to draw more users to the site. They also worked with an external designer to help modernize the look of the site.

I work directly with Brandon (Owner, Coopers Design).

How did you come to work with Coopers Design?

When I reached out to them after finding their business on social media, Brandon was really friendly and helpful to talk to. He gave us a lot of advice about what his services would be able to do for us before we even paid for anything, so I decided to give him a chance.

We’ve spent a little over $5,000 in total.

The project started in November 2019 and we are continuing to work together.

The aesthetic of the website is really appealing to our target market, which has helped to retain the increase in traffic over what we had previously been getting due to their efforts on SEO. As a result, our direct bookings have increased by about five times.

How did Coopers Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Brandon has been very attentive and communicative throughout the project. We did multiple video chats with me to go through a lot of the design work so that I could give approval before he started the actual build.

The combination of their communication skills and the quality of the final product they are able to deliver really set them apart. I am very impressed with their service overall.

No, I don’t think there’s anything they need to do differently.

Make sure you have all the information that you want to go into the site ready to go, because that will help you to get everything launched more quickly.